New World, New Rules[Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

New World, New Rules[Kuragari]

Postby Firehead » Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:18 am

Kuragari Wrote:Name: Christian (Chris) Jefferies
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b7/cd/a1 ... 2771c5.jpg
Bio: A generally kind, friendly, if somewhat introverted young man, he has grown up with his only sister and his mother, Natalie and Alexandria respectively. He's always had a strong connection with both of them, and loves them dearly. Which sometimes made the lewd thoughts that popped into his head bother him ever so slightly. Still, he'd often said he would do anything for them, just as he did for some of his various friends at school (who amusingly enough trended to be other girls rather than guys, who usually found him to be a bit of a wuss, even if he could hold his own in a fight).

He did not know that soon enough that desire to do anything for his family and friends might be put to an... interesting test.

As sleep started to escape you, you found yourself trapped between the realm of dreams and the real world. There were a pair of supple lips pressed around your hardened cock sliding up and down slowly. You looked down to see the silhouette of the woman currently slobbering over your dick. It was the most intense sex dream you had ever felt in your life, but as you continued to wake from your sleep, you realized it felt way too real to possibly be a dream.

The realization was enough of a shock to awaken you fully. The silhouette from earlier came into full focus rather quickly as you tried to come to terms with what was happening revealing your own mother between your legs. "Hello sweetie, I hope you don't mind, but I was feeling a bit needy this morning, so I decided to spice up your wake up call. She puckered her lips blowing warm, moist air over your hardened shaft which twitched in confusion. It was so incredibly hot, but it was also so very wrong having your own blood blowing you. Your mother didn't seem to mind as her lips descended over your hardened flesh again sending a surge of pleasure that nearly got you off right there.

Your Mother
Firehead

Re: New World, New Rules[Kuragari]

Postby Kuragari » Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:06 pm

Chris had never had a dream quite this vivid when it came to sex, but soon enough that vividness was enough to make him realize that it wasn't just a dream. And when he opened his eyes and saw his mother there bobbing along his length, he nearly let out a scream of shock and surprise. Instead however, she explained herself and then took him back inside her warm, moist mouth, he could only let out a stuttering groan of pleasure as his hips jerked up a bit. Her mouth felt so sinfully divine, that he almost didn't want to say or do anything to stop this.

But, at the same time, this was rather startling and he was finally able to gather up his senses as he asked, "We, we shouldn't be doing this mom! What will Natalie thinks she sees this?"
Last edited by Kuragari on Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:47 pm

She gets a concerned look on her face when you ask that question, but her eyes light up in understanding a moment later. Pulling her lips from your length, she idly rubs her tits against your length preventing you from going soft while she responds. "Afraid she might get a bit jealous? Don't worry yourself over it, honey. Sure, your sister can be quite competitive, but I know I taught her to share like a good girl." Despite your confusion, your boner remains trapped under your mother's spell and firm in its desire, and it's only getting more desperate to let out its load the longer she just casually strokes you with her tits like this.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:01 am

He could only gawk in further confusion at her reply, it being clear on his face that Chris had not expected that response to what he had said. "W~What? Competitive, s~sharing? Y~You mean…" At the same time though, it is becoming harder to focus on such things as the pleasure continued to mount, Chris's eyes growing a bit hazy as his hips began to thrust his shaft up into his mother's soft and plump breasts.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:07 am

She gives you a concerned look as you give her such a confused look. "Christian, are you feeling well?" She giggles a little as you begin humping her soft, pillowy tits. "Now that's more the young man I remember, but it doesn't answer my question." She starts crawling up your body, and you finally realize she is completely naked. Kneeling above you, she wraps her arms around your head pulling your face into her cleavage and pressing her forehead against yours while you're surrounded by her supple flesh. "Hmm, you don't seem to have a fever. We can go ahead and continue or ... skip a few pages." You're not sure what she means by that until you feel moist, warm flesh brush against the head of your cock.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:22 am

"I~I... aah... I~I d~don't know what's g~going on... b~But..." Chris said after a moment, his senses being flooded by so much pleasure and the potential for more. As confused as he was, as unsure of what was going on and why his mother was doing this... he couldn't deny the lust she had helped build up within him. Combined with the lewd thoughts he'd had before... he couldn't hold it in anymore and shoved on up into her as a lewd groan escaped his lips.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:58 am

Your mother coos as you enter her depths which accept you with a gentle squeeze. "That's it, sweetie, make love to momma just like that." Her hips start to slowly bounce up and down in your lap driving your shaft deeper and deeper into her accepting depths. Her tits stayed right around your face bouncing a little as her body rocked up and down atop you. "W-what's gotten into you? You haven't been this eager to be inside of me a very long time, n-not that I'm complaining."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:04 am

Even in the throes of this pleasure, Chris managed with some effort to speak, though he wasn't sure how well he did as his face remained mostly stuffed between her soft breasts. His hands moved to grope a bit roughly and even eagerly at her ass as he shook his head and said "T~This... t~this is fi~first time... I~I've ever done this w~with you M~Mama! I~I... aahh... ooh... w~want to know w~what's g~gotten into you!"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:24 am

Your mother doesn't hear much of what you're saying through her breasts. "What was that, sweetie? I know I've taught you not to speak with your mouth full of tit. If you have something to say, you're going to have to unbury your face from momma's cleavage." She makes no move to pull you out from between her soft flesh but doesn't hold you there either. All the while, she continued bouncing eagerly on your cock sliding it deeper and deeper into her welcoming depths.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:11 am

That was enough to tell Chris that something weird was definitively going on, and with some force of will, he pulled his head back and gasped as he said "W~What's a~ahh, g~gotten into you Mom? Y~You've... y~You've never done this before... o~or said anything like that!" Even as he said that, he couldn't stop hammering up into her, hands now groping her cheeks thoroughly.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:58 am

Your mother's look of concern returns. "What are you talking about? Why, it was your mother that gave you your first blow job. At least, that's what you told me. I'm still not fully convinced one of your gal pals didn't drink you down at school before I got the chance." Your mother clenched down as if just telling you that turned her on even more than just riding you. Her pussy was quivering rapidly making it hard not to go balls deep and blow your load.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:08 am

Chris's eyes widened and he sputtered at that, even as his own mind found himself imagining several of his friends at school doing just that. Groaning, Chris could only say "I~I d~don't know what's going on... t~this is so w~weird and w~wrong... b~but... b~but fuck, M~Mama... you feel so good!"

Digging his fingers into her rear a bit more, Chris started thrusting harder and faster, feeling himself getting close to cumming, dick throbbing excitedly at the prospect of filling his mother.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:43 pm

Your mother coo's as you begin to go more wild with your thrusting. "Oh yes sweetie, give your mother everything you have." Her hips start bouncing harder and harder in your lap.

Suddenly the door slams open, and your sister steps in her hair is a mess as it is every morning, but she had always had a way of looking more ravaging with a good bed head. She's also wearing nothing but a belly shirt leaving her stomach and crotch clearly visible. "Do you two have to fuck so loud in the morning? Some of us are trying to sleep."

Your Sister
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:39 pm

Chris squeaked and slammed up into his mother a final time, not having expected his sister to burst in... let alone be perfectly fine with what was going on. His cock begins spurting rope after rope of thick cream into the very womb from which he'd came, which was more than enough to help keep him hard and twitching.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:29 am

Your mother's cunt bears down on you practically sucking your cum out of your cock. "Now Natalie, it's only natural to get a little intense when you're in a moment of passion with a loved one. We're sorry we disturbed your sleep." Your mother's hand moves to the back of your head cupping it and pulling you to her bosom now focusing entirely on you again. "Remember what you told me last week, sweetie?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:24 pm

Gasping and panting as he shivered and shuddered as his cock twitched and spurted a few more squirts into his mother. Chris squeaks a bit as he is pulled into her bosom, blushing a fair bit as he shyly, timidly hugged her. Gulping, he said "S~Something tells me it's not what I told you last week... b~but then again, I~I never expected to be woken up getting an incestuous blowjob... e~even if I imagined it once or twice."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:18 pm

She seems a little confused by your words, and she stops pulling you to her chest. "Christian, is everything okay? You've been acting strange all morning." She looks down at her crotch where you're still spilling your seed inside of her. "You're clearly enjoying momma's cunt, but you still make it sound like we've never done this before, and you're too awake to pass it off as grogginess at this point." Your sister, seemingly unaware of what the two of you are talking about cups your balls in her hand. "I hope you two are saving some for me after you disturbed my sleep like that."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:50 am

"B~Because w~we never have? I~Incest i~is supposed to be bad... y~yet your a~acting like it's something we've done so many times before..." Chris replied, then gasped and squeaked, jerking his hips up into his mother as Natalie groped his balls. "S~Sis?! Y~You too?!!"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:51 am

"Sweetie, you must have just had a bad dream. There's absolutely nothing wrong with showing your loved ones some affection. I'm not sure what I would do without you when my needs build up." Natalie quirks her head to the side, "Of course me too. You don't think I'm gonna let mom have all of the fun, do you?" Her fingers rub firmly against your balls encouraging you to give your mother a little more of your seed and to keep you from going soft once you've filled her up.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:59 am

Chris still just looks so confused, moaning and shuddering as he feels his will to keep resisting their attentions fading. Though given his current state, Natalie wouldn't need to worry about Chris getting soft.

"S~Something... w~weird g~going on... n~Neither of you ever... aah... been like this before..." An errant thought suddenly begins to enter his mind, and Chris starts looking around his room for anything else that's different.
Kuragari

Next

Return to Private Games