UT: Transformation [AnnaKimly]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: UT: Transformation [AnnaKimly]

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:55 pm

It finally begins to break up after what feels like an hour. It's very hard for your new mother to let go of any of you it seems, as Asgore chuckled softly and says, "You will have to let go of all three of them at some point… They do eventually have to go to bed after all."

Toriel blushes and reluctantly lets go of the three of you. She gives Asgore a long look of consideration, then gains the barest hint of a smirk as she says, "So you say, but I have very little doubt that these three wouldn't mind sharing a bed with me."

For the barest hint of a moment, she gives you and frisk a knowing wink, sending shivers of arousal through you both.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:43 am

I blush and look down, hiding it as best I can as I feel my body thrumming with that arousal.
for lack of a better signature;

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:45 pm

Asriel spots that and gets a curious look, but Frisk just boops his nose and earns a blushie bleat from your goatbro, with Toriel and Asgore both smiling at the three of you brightly.

"Come along, this calls for a celebration!" She says with a smile, and after a moment of glancing to Asgore, she says, "And yes, even you can come."
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:49 am

I giggle and smile, letting out a happy bleat as I cling to my family... its all so amazing...
for lack of a better signature;

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:45 pm

"Grillby's?" Frisk asks with a smile, and Toriel chuckles and nods, soon she's tugging the three of you along towards the car parked outside, with Asgore in toe. Of the two of them, he seems to be nearly floating from how happy he is... he's even still crying just a bit.
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games