UT: Transformation [AnnaKimly]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: UT: Transformation [AnnaKimly]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:04 am

You note, with some glee, that it's a white robe with the purple and white seal of the Monster Kingdom emblazoned on it, the Deltarune, making you feel even more a part of your true family now. As you head down, you see Frisk and Toriel at the table, dinner set and waiting. It looks like they'd only started a bit ago.

"Ciel, up already?" Toriel asks, looking to you. "I was told you might be out til tomorrow morning... are you feeling alright?"
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:07 am

I nod and smile... "I feel AMAZING... I feel better than ever in my life, so alive, so full of energy..." I say, giggling and rubbing my body softly with my free hand... I walk over and sit for a quick meal... "I'm gonna go over to Alphys lab for something real quick after dinner... if that's okay mom?"
for lack of a better signature;

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:13 am

Hearing the sincerity and seeing the obvious truth in your words, Toriel nods and chuckles. "Of course dear. Alphys did say something about there being a few checks she needed to run and some unfinished business regarding the energy the collar has gathered."

Frisk mouths to you 'Mama doesn't know, don't spoil the surprise' even as Toriel leans in and nuzzles your nose. "Just be sure to come back home once your done at Alphys's."
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:19 am

"of course mama" I say, before winking at her lovingly... I chow down, loving every bite, and wondering, did it taste different, better.... I couldn't tell, but the whole world felt different now...

I hop up and grab the collar, heading out to the Lab happily... skipping and jumping as I go, my tail wiggling gleefully....

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:24 am

Food tastes a bit more filling then it did before... you also find that you don't need to eat as much. Toriel is quick to point out that Monsters can eat human food, just not as much, at least not without making themselves sick. Frisk giggles at that and mentions how Papyrus found that out the first week topside after eating a whole spaghetti pizza he made by himself. Didn't touch any other human food for a week afterwards.

As you finish, Frisk pulls out and says "I'm coming with ya, so don't get too far!" With Frisk by your side, you both head on off to the lab, which has it's lights on and Undyne talking with someone.

Said someone is a short skeleton wearing a blue jacket and pink slippers. He glances your way, the lights that are his eyes seeming to... peer deep into you as he waves.

"Heya Frisk, what's goatin on?" He says, earning a groan from Undyne and a snort from Frisk. "Whose the Toriel look a like?"
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:26 am

I smile... "I'd know YOU anywhere..." I say, winking at him... "not shocked you don't recognize me... i'm Frisk's sister, now anyway, Ciel…" I say, walking forward and offering a hand... "Now that you're not spying on me, nice to meet you..."

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:36 am

He smiles, earning curious looks from Frisk and Undyne. "Eh, can't be helped. I've learned since coming up here it's always a good eyedea," here one of his eyes winks out and one eye glows blue, before both eyelights return to normal, "To keep a socket on interesting folks."

"Ugh, you and your puns." Undyne says with a roll of her own eyes, then looks to the collar. "Alphys is waiting for you down there. You can head on in. I was just chatting with Sans before heading for my nightly run."

"I think I'll come in with the two of you. Been a bit since I visited good ol Alphy, maybe I can try some of my new jokes out on her after your done with whatever business you two are up to." Sans remarks, earning what you notice is a careful nod from Frisk.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:38 am

I look at sans... "Honestly, it'll all bore you to death buddy... and I don't wanna Bone up your night anymore than the fish has..." I reply with a smirk, and a chuckle...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:44 am

Sans eyes twinkle in amusement, Undyne throwing her hands up as Frisk giggles a bit. "Ya'll are horrible. Don't keep Alphys busy for too long, we got us some binge watching to do tonight!"

As Undyne heads off, the three of you head on in and down to the larger true lab area. There you see Alphys preparing a rather freaky looking and scary device that looks like a demon mouth ready to... well do something horrible. Sitting beneath it on a platform and in a pot is Flowey. Who glares at Sans but then looks to you with a look of wary hope.

"Right, it looks like the transformation worked... just give me a sec to run some scans-" Alphys begins, but Sans interrupts.

"Nah, there's an easier way to find out." He says, closing both eyesockets (how did that even work) as you saw a small white shaped, upside down heart come into being a few inches from Sans's chest. In response, you see Frisk's own red SOUL come forth... and then so too does yours, which again has a soft, rosy aura around it's white core.

"Yup, congrats Ciel, you've done what countless humans have done before. Only, a bit more literally." Sans says with a wink as he opens his eyes, earning a bit of a glare from Alphys and and a roll of eyes from Frisk and Flowey.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:51 am

I reach out and cup my soul's projection in awe... the rosey red glow permiating the white, its pretty.... and makes me smile... a small tear in my eye... but after a moment I look at Sans... "well, at least I..." I post like a model... "look GOOD..." and giggle...

after a moment to calm down I walk over and smile at the flower... "you ready Asriel..." I say, smiling and leaning in to kiss the cute little plant... "because I cant wait a moment longer for you... to claim your sister properly..." I whisper to the plant before pulling away and turning to alphys as I walk back over... "so, what now?"

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:57 am

Sans chortles a bit at that, Frisk smirking and adding "Better then good Ciel, my dear sexy sister..." She gives your ass a brief pinch as Sans lets the projection of his soul return, making you and Frisk's do the same as you turn to Flowey... soon to be Asriel.

"I'm ready to see if this will even work... Alphys hasn't given me too much confidence on this." He mutters, then blushes as you say that, his face shifting to be more like it's goat like self. You think you hear him mumble back "more like you'll claim me..." even as Alphys adjusts her glasses.

"Well, we take the collar, and the gathered energy, and we put it in this capsule. Then I load it up into the modified DT Extractor and we shoot the energy into Flowey and... well, hope it works."
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:34 pm

"Hmmmm…" I hold out my hand, and focus, on my magic... my deep blue flames... and then focus on the red that still dwells in my SOUL... my DETERMINATION... I wonder, if I can still use it... and if so... if I can ASSURE Asriel... can return...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:35 am

You find that you still have some DETERMINATION within you, more than a normal Monster would but less than a human. Your magic is much more easily summoned, though Alphys touches you on the shoulder and says "There's no need to add your magic to this... this thing's got plenty of electricity and magic in it to do the job."

She places the capsule in, and begins powering it up. Flowey watches as the energy begins to flow from the capsule and into the machine. He gazes warily up at the DT Extractor, giving you the impression he's seen how it's worked previously and isn't so sure about this, but then the thing opens up and fires a beam of arcane energy onto him, bathing him in magic and SOUL energy.

For a moment, nothing seems to happen. Then, slowly, you see Flowey shifting and changing... and can feel it in the air as your own soul and the others come out. You see the outline of an upside down heart from in front of Flowey, and it slowly begins to fill up. With each layer that it is filled, Flowey shifts more and more into his true form as a goat Monster.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

https://d.facdn.net/art/chelodoy/1572013355/1572013355.chelodoy_asriel_v2.png general look of Asriel, albeit with regular green eyes

Before too long, the transformation has finished, and the DT extractor stops. The light from the magic fades, and you see your big brother Asriel kneeling on the floor, gazing at his hands in near childlike wonder.

You also note, amusingly enough, that he is naked.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:15 am

I tackle him in a soft hug, at the moment, not caring about anything but the fact it worked... I saved him... my SOUL did... and my brother, is... he's okay... I snuggle him and cuddle him close...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:53 am

Your not the only one- in fact, you and Frisk both tackle him, causing him to let out a startled bleat as he lands on his back. He blushes but quickly pulls you into a happy, eager hug as he nuzzles and cries and smiles and laughs and just embraces you tightly, enjoying the fact that he was himself again.

And of course... you can feel it... your bonded to him because of your gift...
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:27 pm

I kiss his cheek with a smile... "Asriel... welcome back!" I cheer as I snuggle him and kiss him some more...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:46 am

Asriel blushes brilliantly, squirming between you and Frisk who is just as happy as you are to see him back. Sans is watching, some wariness remaining in his eyelights even as his smile becomes warmer.

"Goat to admit it, but you three really are adorable together."
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:12 am

I ignore the skeleton's pun and pull Asriel into a deep kiss, this one soaked in lust and desire, all of my new perverted emotions and desires... my very being, is crying for Asriel to take me... to claim me forever...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:26 pm

Alphys squeaks at this right along with Asriel, even as Sans blushes just a bit and rubs the back of his head. "Right then, me and the doctor here are gonna go fetch mama goat for the big reunion, you three just uh, Have fun together and make sure everything is working."

Before Alphys could protest any, Sans grabbed her and the two of them vanished from sight as Asriel blushed and Frisk giggled, you seeing she was already starting to stroke him off from behind.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:00 pm

I moan and smile as Frisk strokes Asriel… "I promised... now, brother... your sister needs you" I kiss him again and press myself against him...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games