UT: Transformation [AnnaKimly]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: UT: Transformation [AnnaKimly]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:03 am

Putting on Toriel's robe actually tuns you on more, you imagining and wondering if you might wind up looking rather MILFy like your new Mama... and as you head down, you see that the Monster in question one who resembles a dinosaur of sorts only with a set of robotic looking arms attached via a pack on his back.

He blinks as he sees you and asks "Frisk? Uh... is that you?"
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:05 am

I moan and bleat as I dart across the house, hoping I wind up as sexy, as lovely and MILFy as she is... but a shake of my head calms me down, sort of...

I giggle "oh.... no, Frisk and Mama Toriel went to the town hall... you must be MK?" I ask, opening the door and letting him inside...
for lack of a better signature;

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:11 am

Your horniness is messing with your head... you again forget that MK is already standing in the house, that he had opened the door, and that when you 'open' the door your actually spreading open the bathrobe. Not that MK minds as his eyes go wide and he drinks in the sight of you, not seeming to mind the patches of fur your growing.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:15 am

I blush and bleat... my mind confused, beyond confused... as I stand there... befuddled... still flashing him...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:17 am

"S~So I uh... i~If your n~not F~Frisk... w~who... uhhh... w~who are you?" MK asks with a blush, a bulge beginning to form in his pants, while you find yourself also noting how thick his tail is...
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:19 am

I sort of stare, back and forth between his tail and bulge... "I'm... Ciel… Frisk's.... new sister..." I say, fem juices leaking down my thighs as I bleat again...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:24 am

He seems to spot this, and stammers out "W~Well u~Uh hi C~Ciel... I~I uh... c~came by to g~grab a comic from F~Frisk but I~I uh... c~could hang out with you if y~You uh want... y~You uh, l~look like you need it."
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:26 am

I bleat in response, finally figuring out how to make my hands work and close the robe around me... "y-yea.... i'd... i'd like that... please... do me... I mean… please… do...." I stammer, squirming as my tail wiggles a bit...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:29 am

He closes the door with his tail, smiling a bit as he says "W~Why don't we uh, head up to Frisk's room then?" Your eyes of course catch that his bulge remains decently sized... suggesting he has quite the member within...
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:31 am

I nod... "uh huh.... yea... okay..." I cant stop staring at his bulging pants... he's gonna be... huge.... I... I need.... need him... but... but Asriel gets my virginity.... "sure..."

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:42 am

The two of you head up to Frisk's room, your mind already solving the problem of his bulge and your thoughts with his tail... you could suck him off while he uses that tail of his to stuff your ass nice and full.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:55 pm

That idea sounds lovely, as I almost drunkenly enter Frisk's room and flop on the bed, letting the robe flop open... I look over at him, somewhat staring at him, taking him in...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:07 pm

As you lay on your big sisters bed and let the rope show off your nude form once more, you see that MK's bulge is twitching with in his pants as he closes the door behind him. He licks his lips and after a moment asks, "So uh… h~how do you want to hang out?"
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:59 pm

I bleat and moan... "I'm... well.... i'm promised to someone else..." I smile "but i'd love to 'taste' your offer...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:39 pm

It takes a moment for him to grasp that, and he nods as he uses his robotic arms to undo his pants... releasing a foot long monster of a cock that was twitching and throbbing with need as he hurried over onto the bed to join you.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:45 pm

I stare, moaning and almost drooling at the sight of his cock, its.... its just wow... I cant waste to have it... "oh my, I seeeeeee why Frisk likes you so much..." I say, licking my lips and suppressing a bleat of desire...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:52 am

"W~We uh, h~have only done s~something like this once..." He admits with a blush as he soon moves to straddle your chest, letting the tip smack against your lips as his tail rested against your midriff and between your legs. This didn't seem to be intentional, despite how nice it felt to have his warm scales rubbing against your drooling honeypot.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:35 am

I move my legs to rub and hump his tail as I lick his tip... "mmmm? really???" I start to lap his tip eagerly...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:07 am

"Y~Yeah... I~I was p~pretty nervous w~when we did it, a~and afterwards she said we c~could take things slow if i~it'd make me feel better... s~she still f~flirts alot though." He says as he shudders and groans from your lapping, his cock beading with delicious monster pre as his tail wriggled a bit between your legs.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:09 am

I moan and lick up his pre eagerly, humping his wiggly hot tail happily... "welllllll, im a 'flirt' too..." I moan, fluttering my eyes as I smooch his cock...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games