UT: Transformation [AnnaKimly]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: UT: Transformation [AnnaKimly]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:36 am

Frisk giggles, setting her spoon down and sliding under the table. A moment later, she's spreading your legs and diving between your legs... even as you hear the front door opening and Toriel calling out "I'm home!"
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:10 am

I moan and yelp, covering my mouth to silence a loud pleasure bleat... "h-hai… mom!" I reply, squirming a bit and trying to continue to eat...
for lack of a better signature;

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:28 am

You can feel Frisk giggling in your petals as Toriel walks on in. You notice her glancing beneath the table, smirking and rolling her eyes as she nevertheless says "Thank you for cooking breakfast Frisk... I would have done so, but I wanted to get some of these before the store got busy. And how are you this morning Ciel? Feeling better after yesterday?"
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:31 am

I squirm and fidgit, trying to push frisk... though im not even sure if im pushing her away or between my legs more... "aaahnn… yea... feeling... good... mama..." I pant, bleating a couple times…

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:39 am

"Mmhm, are we now? That at all because of my other naughty daughter beneath the table?" She asks with a knowing smirk as she pats your head, briefly rubbing her fingers against your horns before she starts working on putting the groceries away.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:40 am

I nod and bleat, and whine happily as she rubs my horns... which are apparently a pleasure center like no other as I squirt juices all over Frisk's face.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:49 am

Frisk chuckles at that, lapping them all up before returning to her seat... then smirking at you and gesturing her head to your right as you notice that while Toriel is putting some cans away that her MILFy ass is bent over and pointed your way...
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:51 am

I stare, my tail wiggling around as I realize... I... i'm gonna be as hot and sexy as she is...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:55 am

Frisk giggles as she watches you, then mimes pinching or groping Toriel's ass, adding in a soft whisper "She needs it~" to you.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:58 am

I look at her and shake my head... I... I really need to rein in how lewd and slutty i'm getting... before... before I really do become a dumb horny goat...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:02 am

Frisk pouts a bit, the oppurtunity passed as Toriel stands back up. "So Ciel, is there anything you'd like to do today? I know Frisk will be helping me speak with the Ebott City Council later today, and I was thinking of asking if you wanted to come with us for a walk in the park..."
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:17 am

I blush significantly... "uuhm…. sure... I don't... have any plans..." I say, worried if i'll be able to hold my composure today... "I probably shouldn't go with you all to the council..."

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:22 am

She nods at that, with Frisk saying "MK might come over to grab one of my comics I told him I could borrow, maybe you could meet him and hang with him while we're taking care of that."
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:31 am

"oh, okay... neat" I say, stammering a bit... but I smile and nod... I SHOULD be okay to meet one of Frisk's friends...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:35 am

Once the three of you finish breakfast, you help clean up the kitchen and get the dishes done, then watch as Toriel gets in the car and she and Frisk head off. Frisk said MK should be there within the hour, so you've got a bit of time to yourself.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:36 am

I strip, I cant help it, my clothes feel funny with all my soft fur, itchy and tingly... and it frees my puffball tail too... which is beyond nice to feel... I stroll around the house casually, nude, examining myself as much as the house...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:41 am

Wandering around like this feels rather liberating, and every so often you could swear you find a new small patch of fur or ones that you already had growing out a bit more. You find as you explore Frisk's room she has a fair number of lewd toys and magazines here and there... making you wonder if this MK knew how lewd Frisk was...
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:42 am

I go through her lewd things, moaning and bleating openly, letting myself be as lewd as I am... all alone its fine... then I head into mama Toriel's room, and nose through her things, curious if she's as lewd as I think...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:51 am

In Toriel's room, you find a picture of Frisk posing in lingerie, with XOXO from Frisk on it, but beyond that the only other thing you find is a sock drawer... which you somehow know is scandalous.

At that point however, you hear the front door opening and a voice calling out "Frisk? You hear?"
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:53 am

"shit...." I look around, and grab one of mom's robes, and fling It on as I dart from her room to the door... "hang on a moment..." I say, unlocking the door and opening it a bit... "hello?"

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games