UT: Transformation [AnnaKimly]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: UT: Transformation [AnnaKimly]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:55 am

Frisk is the one actually cooking, and she smiles at you as she says "Mama went out for groceries, so I'm fixing breakfast. Wanna help? Or wanna eat me out and make this more fun for both of us~?"
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:57 am

"sure... i'll go ahead and help out sis" I say with a giggle, sauntering over to help her with a smile...
for lack of a better signature;

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:02 am

She smiles, planting a smooch on your cheek before shifting over to let you take care of some of the cooking.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:03 am

I kiss her back, my ears twitching and wiggling as much as my butt floof is, before helping her cook.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:07 am

Working together, you both manage to get cooking down early, leaving you some time before Toriel should be back home.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:34 am

I happily chow down on breakfast... and sit down to relax... "hey sis... what do you know about 'Flowey' by chance?" I ask with a casual tone

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:09 pm

Frisk pauses in her eating, her soft humming stopping for a moment as her face gets more serious. After she finished chewing, she sighed and said "I know that he's Asriel... I also know that, as much as he likes to think otherwise right now, he has a bit more of his old self then he thinks he does... but... well..." She glances about, carefully listening. Once she's sure that it's just the two of you, she says...

"Flowey... did alot of bad things. I mean... alot. He'd have put the rest of our Monster Hunting family to shame... heck, he could probably show them some tricks if he was ever so inclined... being able to basically live forever, but without the ability to feel... it drove him... well, it turned him into a murderer. Repeatedly."

She looks to her plate, then asks "What do you know of RESETS?"
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:22 pm

"that's horrible..." It makes me even happier that whats happening to me will help and fix him... "Oh... RESETS..." I say... letting the word hover in the air for a moment... "I know some 'people' are immune to the effects of a RESET... and that other than those people it sends everyone and everything back to a specific point..."

after a minute or two I lift my hand, wondering if in fact it is still there... "I know I could RESET."

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:14 pm

Frisk quirks an eye up at that. "You could reset? I thought I was the only human besides... well, anyways, I didn't think there were any others who had that ability."
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:07 pm

"I didn't do it much..." I say, shivering... "it freaked me out... I... well I only used it to undo bad things..." I add... "its to do with our DETERMINATION isn't it?"

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:42 am

"Yeah... Sans explained it to me once... something about all humans having DETERMINATION, but only some humans have enough of it to really, truly be able to affect time and fate itself." Frisk said, looking back to her plate. "That big thing you saw in Alphys's lab though... it was used to extract DETERMINATION from the SOULs of six other humans who fell down into the Underground... and that was what was injected into the Flower that had Asriel's dust and magic infused inside it. The DETERMINATION restored him partially... but with only a shell, he couldn't empathize with others and so..."
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:16 am

"oh..." I say, understanding a bit better... though this also makes me very much excited for the resulting side effect of my transformation...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:27 am

You find yourself wondering if Frisk knows that this might help save Asriel... or that his SOUL isn't merely a shell anymore, but instead one that is just mostly hollow. Frisk of course returns to her food after a moment, her flirty nature returning as she plays footsie with you.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:48 am

I'll leave it as a lovely surprise for later, smiling gently and playing footsie right back... "so, Frisk... what all do you do around here?"

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:59 am

"Well, aside from helping Mama try and set up the school for humans and Monsters... helping King Dad Guy with the relations with the Humans... I mostly just hang out with some of the other monsters and help them learn more about the surface." She smiles a bit and says "Oh, and I sometimes get up to naughty shenanigans with some of the other monsters~"
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:23 am

"of course you do" I reply with a smirk... "You're a perv Frisk..." I stick my tongue out with a giggle...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:31 am

"And your not~?" Frisk fires back with a giggle, her foot trailing up your inner calves. "Especially since you started the transforming process~"
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:39 am

This causes me to blush, and my tail to wiggle behind me... "That's a side effect.... of... of the changes..." I stammer, flustered... why was I so flustered... and suddenly... so warm...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:22 am

"Suuuuree... not just your inner pervert getting to come out as you become who you really want to be eh~?" Frisk asks with a warm smile as her toes brush across your knees.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:32 am

I blush and nod, "uh... huh.... just.... a side... effect..." I say, before a bleat escapes my mouth, my body hot and bothered... more and more by the second...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games