UT: Transformation [AnnaKimly]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

UT: Transformation [AnnaKimly]

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:36 pm

PC:
AnnaKimly Wrote:NAME: Ciel
APPEARANCE:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

-Human
-What your transforming into

BIO: A young human who always found monsters more interesting and more... alluring... she decided to see if it were possible to... become one, with the help of the greatest scientist in the monster kingdom.

It had been the better part of three months since the Monsters of the Underground and come to the surface and began to live amongst the humans. Integration into human society was not easy, but the Monsters were doing their best to show the humans that they had nothing to worry or fear about. Of course, as strange as it might seem, sometimes those who faced most pushback were not the Monsters themselves… But rather the humans who seemed to prefer the company of Monsters to their own kind.

You are one such individual. Your fascination with and interest in the Monsters has caused some of your friends and family to put some distance between you, and those who already didn't like you had their opinions lower a fair bit more. You're not surprised by this, even if a bit disappointed, but you've decided after some careful thought that the only real solution for you lies in abandoning who you are… Or more precisely what you are.

So here you are in the city of Ebott, come seeking one of the most brilliant minds of the Monsters. You're not actually sure if what you want to have happen is even possible… But then again from the stories you've heard about the Monsters, it seems that impossible isn't quite as insurmountable an obstacle for them as it is for humans.

I just have to fight past your nerves to go ahead and ring the doorbell.
Kuragari

Re: UT: Transformation [AnnaKimly]

Postby AnnaKimly » Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:58 pm

I sigh and steel myself... reaching up and pushing the button beside the door, the lab had been opened when the monsters returned, and was such a sight to behold, monster technology was amazing... a mix of magic and science that baffled the best of humanities scientists... and here I was, at the center of it all...
for lack of a better signature;

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:06 am

There was no response at first, but then after a moment a sharp and slightly flustered voice that sounded vaguely like that one Royal guard person you'd seen on TV, called out, "yeah what do you want? We're little aahh busy in here!"

You're not entirely sure, but you think you hear a soft moan on the other end of the speaker.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:23 am

"Hello... its... Ciel…. i'm here to.... to meet M.... miss Alphys ma'am... I... called before taking a train..." I say, nervously I couldn't remember this fish person's name, but they were the captain or something of the guard... and were apparently 'good' friends with the doctor...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:22 am

You hear a squeak from the other end of the speaker, and then a click on the door as another voice, somewhat nasally says "O~Oh s~sorry, d~didn't expect you over so soon! P~Please, c~come on in and have a seat, I~I'll be down shortly!"
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:30 am

I nod and smile "okay..." I suppress a giddy giggle as I head inside to wait, squirmng a bit as I do so.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:38 am

You can hear some conversation from upstairs as you head on into a large waiting room... you don't see anyone else working here at the moment, but you did spot on your way into it several rooms on the hall to the right with reinforced metal doors listed as 'experimental room 01, 02, 03" etc.

After a bit, the flustered form of none other than Dr. Alphys comes on down to see you. Your nose faintly catches a vaguely familiar scent, letting you know what she and her friend had been up to.

She stops and stares at you however when she spots you, blinking a bit before asking, "Frisk? That you?"
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:42 am

I giggle "not the first time..." I say standing up and offering a hand... "I'm Ciel… and story from my parents is... im an offshoot of Frisk's family or somesuch…" I shrug and continue offering my handshake, silencing a giggle at what Alphys and her guard girlfriend did... "S-s... so... can you.... actually do... it?"

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:55 am

"O~Odd, Frisk never mentioned any of her family..." Alphys says, then shakes her head and says "I~I don't know if I can... b~but your request is certainly an interesting one. Are you sure you don't like being human?"
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:01 am

I sigh and nod... "im sure... I have been bullied for years for studying history and your kind.... 'Monsters' in my spare time." I sit down in a chair... "I don't fit in with people... humans are mean... even since you all returned, the mean people are meaner." I say, sighing as I take out a small book... "theres probably a reason frisk didn't mention my part of the family..." I flip open the booklet to an old, a very very old picture of a man in heavy armor, with a large sword... "'they' were monster killers." I say with a sigh... "and here I am, someone who likes monsters born into a family of monster killers..." I say... "my family hates me..."

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:14 am

"O~Oh... o~oh my..." She says, giving you a sympathetic look as you show her the book and explain your situation. She frowns a bit and hums, muttering arcane and scientific calculations to herself for a bit. Finally she says "I... I might be able to do something. There is something from some old notes from the previous Royal Scientist that I might be able to use... but, well, it probably won't be an immediate transformation. The kind of power needed to do it instantly is... well, it'd require a few human souls."
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:17 am

I blush and nod... "only my soul" I say with a faint smile... "No one else..." I finish before standing up and hugging the cute reptilian woman. "yes, I don't care, I'm tired of being wrong…"

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:27 am

She blushes a bit as you hug her, but she says "R-Right then, well, we'll need to start with need to do some scans of your souls... y-you'll also need a place for you to stay... p~perhaps I could ring up Toriel and Frisk and see if they're okay with you staying at their place?"

She's already pulling out a scanning device as she says that, humming a bit as she begins running it over you. "T~This is just the preliminary s-scan, won't end up telling as much as a detailed one will. Just makes sure mostly your soul and body are good to g-go for any kind of e-experiments we'll need to conduct."
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:32 am

I nod... "I could stay with Lady Toriel… and maybe meeting Frisk could be good for me..." I smile and wait as she scans me, curious as to what may come of them, and of how this will all be and work... and if theres any side effects?

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:40 am

"Hmm... nearly the same PTU potential as Frisk... LV only at 1... body is healthy... your SOUL type is DETERMINATION like Frisk's is, so definite family resemblance there." She says, nodding her head a bit as she says "Alright, follow me, I'll make the call while I lead you to the lab, then head down to get the schematics so I can look over them tonight."

With that she puts her scanner away and begins dialing a number up, soon talking to Toriel as she leads you past five experiment rooms and into a larger lab that you suspect takes up the whole backside of this building, both the first and second stories. Gizmo's of all kinds are all about, though you see a large sort of metal half dome against a wall that you get the feeling is containing a large machine of some sort.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:43 am

I follow, understanding most of what she says... "ive been mistaken as Frisk a few times... supposedly we ARE a lot alike in many ways..." I say as I am lead onward...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:48 am

Alphys finished her phone call, smiling to you as she said "Toriel would be happy to have you over. She wasn't able to ask Frisk since Frisk is h-hanging out with some friends right now, but she said Frisk shouldn't mind." She points you over to a chair that has some braces on it as well as a sort of dome metal cap thing. It reminded you a bit of some mad scientist exam chairs from old 60's and 70's tv shows.

"This is a much more thorough scanning device... will tell me everything I need to know to start trying to see if this is even doable." She said, getting you situated as she said "It should be automatic, which will give me a chance to go fetch the schematics. Press this little button here though if anything starts feeling really weird or you start getting hurt."
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:51 am

"Okay" I say with a smile... "I'm sure Frisk will be fine with it if Toriel is..." I say as she straps me in... "so just sit still and wait, push the button if something goes horribly wrong?" I reply, smiling, ready to get started... "Lets do it"

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:53 am

Nodding, Alphys goes ahead and flicks a switch. Aside from a mechanical hum and some glowing lights, and a bit of a tingle all over you, nothing seems to go wrong as Alphys heads on off to a lift that heads down... while a moment later you see the half naked form of Undyne walking in as she's calling out "Alphys! I'm going to order some Pizza, you want your regular or-"

She then stops, blushing as she spots you, then blinks as she asks "Uh Frisk, this isn't the day for your annual check up, what're ya doing here squirt?"
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:55 am

"hello ma'am" I say blushing, suppressing a giggle so I don't wiggle... "Not Frisk." I smile... "I'm Ciel, and Alphys is doing some tests to see if something is possible... don't worry, not the first time" I add with a wink... "Nice choice of girl, Captain..." I let it linger, not knowing her name...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Next

Return to Private Games