A Princely Escape [LAZY KITSUNE]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Princely Escape [LAZY KITSUNE]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:26 pm

Calling yourself Lucy sends another weird shiver through you... but you still feel quite happy and excited about this. Your excitement is infectious and Reiza smiles and chuckles, nodding her head and nuzzling your forehead as she nods.

"Some warm cuddling sounds good... and I'm sure they'll let you. Would you like me to help when you do?"
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:02 pm

"Hmm?" I purr against her tit, having returned to suckling on her already without realising she was talking to me. Pulling off of her breast, I blush a little. "Oh, uh, actually I want to try and show off... but if you see me messing up I'd really appreciate some assistance. Wouldn't want to ruin their clothes... Actually... hmm... maybe just give me some pointers if you see me make mistakes."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:12 pm

Reiza nods and smiles, running her hand through your fur and scratching again at your ears and at your neck as she pets you. "Mmhm... alrighty Lucy, I can do that hehe... mhm... you know, given how eager you were earlier, I wonder if you'll be eating the food they bring first or drinking down more of their seed. Should probably not put the uniform back on if you do that~"

[spoiler]
{Sissy Score 144/1000 You Find your thoughts occassionally drifting to girly things. Your cock feels more feminine and takes more effort and focus to get hard and out}
Fuck Bait 1- your body gives off a low vibe, aura, or scent that you are a bitch in need of fucking.[/spoiler]
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:57 pm

I purr against her chest, taking a moment to catch my breath as I switch from one tit to the other. My fingers sink into the soft flesh of her ass as they reach around behind her in our cuddle. I roll my eyes and murmur my response into her tit - although I'm hardly in a position to complain about comments like that given how I can't seem to pull myself away from pleasing one of my companions or another.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:32 am

Reiza moaned some more and continue to enjoy the soft pleasures you were giving her. A part of the notes that strangely enough, were it not for all that had happened so far that you might not be able to be in a position to be doing something like this… Or perhaps that might not have occurred to you to try. Still, perhaps after a good night sleep some of your true self might come back around and reassert itself as you hear the door opening and see the twins arriving with food for the four of you.

{Sissy Score 144/1000 You Find your thoughts occassionally drifting to girly things. Your cock feels more feminine and takes more effort and focus to get hard and out}
Fuck Bait 1- your body gives off a low vibe, aura, or scent that you are a bitch in need of fucking.
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:54 am

Grinding my clitty sheath against Reiza as I cuddle with her, I start to nip and lick across her body, even with all the cum cleaned off, before planting a few brief, teasing kisses on her lips. I'm stopped from going further still when the twins show back up. Purring as I see them, I say "Oh, the boys are back. Yummy~" I say, licking my lips, before adding after a brief pause. "Oh look, and they brought food too." I wink at them both, but keep cuddling with Reiza as we eat. "If you want, I could clean your clothes..." I gesture to the maid uniforms hanging up to dry. "I seemed to do a pretty good job with those. And I thought the two of you ruined them."

Now we had a chance... there was something important we had to discuss wasn't there. We didn't come into this room just to fuck after all... right? Hmm... oh yes, of course! "So, how will we be sleeping then? A big naked pile on the floor? Or will you boys like to take a well deserved bed each... and an even more deserved sleep-in cock pillow each?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:23 pm

The twins grin as they hear Reiza's soft mewls as you tease her so, and they each move over to the bed your on as they say "I think one bed for each of us, with us sharing it with a sexy cute girl sounds good to me, what do you think Heikar?"

Heikar was already starting to stroke your tail, eyeing your lips and ass as he says "Sounds like a fine plan to me... I call dips on Lucy~" Hearing him say that sends a soft, pleasant shiver down your spine... to know you were so desired by a strong male like Heikar...

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

{Sissy Score 144/1000 You Find your thoughts occasionally drifting to girly things. Your cock feels more feminine and takes more effort and focus to get hard and out}
Fuck Bait 1- your body gives off a low vibe, aura, or scent that you are a bitch in need of fucking.
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:31 pm

I purr as Heikar starts touching me, pushing my rear back towards him, my tail curling at his touch. "Guess I've been claimed for the evening." I murmur, giving Reiza a quick kiss on the cheek and a last, longing grope of her breasts before shuffling over to sit on Heikar's lap, my tail curling around him. "So what's the plan now, then?" I ask him, nuzzling against his chest. "Do you want me to clean your clothes and hang them to dry before we head to bed or should we look into doing what we-" I pause and my eyes go wide. "By the gods... we need to tell people about the demon invasion!"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:42 pm

(Luck Roll 18)

Sitting in Heikar's lap, you can feel his bulge starting to grow bigger and twitch against your back... it sends pleasant shivers through you even as he begins to use one hand to rub softly at your side. The other is beginning to bring his hand over to the tray to help the two of you dig into the food they brought, something Reiza and Calvan are already doing... however, as soon as you say that, their eyes all snap open.

"Y-Your right Lucca, we really do need to tell someone, even the town guard would do!" Reiza says... though she freezes, as have you, as you realize that she said your actual name... and that both of the twins eyes have gone wider.

Amusingly to a part of your brain... Heikar's bulge feels even bigger now and like it might try to break through his clothes!

{Sissy Score 144/1000 You Find your thoughts occasionally drifting to girly things. Your cock feels more feminine and takes more effort and focus to get hard and out}
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:53 pm

"Um..." is all I can say for a few moments as I look between Heikar and Calvan, blushing deeply beneath my fur. "I... uh..." My feet start fidgeting, toes twitching as I rub them against the ground... and my sheath twitches as I feel Heikar's cock straining against his clothes. "I can explain... but its sort of a long story..." I eventually manage to say, but I stay sitting on Heikar's lap.

"I am Luccanzo Andero Valenti II" I start explaining. They needed to find out sooner or later. "Heir to the throne and future Avatar of Neelia upon my ascension... and all the rest... but my sister may have changed a lot of that... after launching a coup. She used magic to... pacify... me and my mother while the demons invaded and then the demons used their own magic on her... its a combination of these things that have made me a little..." instead of finishing my point with words, I overtly rub my rear against Heikar to get the point across to them that way. "I managed to escape... and now I'm going by 'Lucy' in public, thanks to some quick thinking by Reiza, in order to make it harder for the demons to track me..." After explaining myself, I sit in silence for a bit, waiting for their reaction.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:09 pm

Even as you begin to tell your story, Heikar finds himself unable to not still touch you in some small way... his hand softly rubbing at your hip as he every so often grinds against your rear. Your able to, while your speaking, keep yourself from being too distracted by naughty thoughts, but it takes some effort. It becomes a bit harder to focus though as you rub your rear against Heikar, and he groans a bit and brings his hand back to in fact undo his pants, pulling his cock out and resting it against your rear. The feeling of his big, hot, hard cock against your backside... feeling how eager and needy it was... and the scent of it... it made your heart flutter, your mouth water, and your ass twitched, feeling empty...

"S~So... s~so we fucked the Prince..." Calvan says, while Heikar just groans and shudders a bit as he says "T-That explains... grr... a few things I'd overheard from some guards and couriers said in the past..."

Did... did Heikar know of what your sister had been having you do? It was hard to think about it with his cock grinding against your backside...

"W-We won't tell anyone... though, I'm not sure how easily the guards and such will believe us. Especially if any of them are the ones who saw us come in and we didn't say anything..." Calvan said, with Heikar nodding even as he leaned in to nibble at your ear. This made Calvan and Reiza both blush, with Reiza saying,

"C~Come on Heikar... t~this is serious!"

"I~I know it is... but mmhm... Lucca is just so cute... and... well... he smells too good... I... I just want to fuck him again..."

[Will Roll with -2. 1-7 You find yourself easily slipping back into the cock hungry Lucy persona... you need Heikar's cock, and perhaps even Calvan's~ 2d10 Sissy Score gain 8-14 you find yourself growing aroused... perhaps a bit of fun in some form might help clear your head a bit and Heikar's? 1d10 Sissy Score gain if you do something sexual. 15-20 your able to act normally]

Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:28 pm

Will roll result: 3 Extra Sissy score: 6

I gasp as Heikar pulls out his cock and starts rubbing it into my rear. I feel my spine shiver and start leaning back against him as my eyes start to glaze over. I open my mouth to inquire more about what he heard from the guards, however all that ends up coming out is a confused and aroused moan. While Reiza and Calvan seem to question Heikar, I find myself lost to his will and purring at his touch.

"I... I... ah... We really need to... we really need to go and... tell people..." I say, trying to keep on task, even as my asshole twitched, begging for Heikar's cock. "We really need to... really need to... ahh~ fuck~ fu-uh~ck~" I start grinding myself back against Heikar, drool making its way down my chin from my lips. "Fuck me~ Make the Prince your bitch~ Show me how a real man fucks~"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:39 pm

Heikar grins, and purrs huskily into your ear, "Gladly my Prince~" The way he says it makes it clear he's starting to think of you being HIS... and that just sends pleasant chills down your spine as he lifts you up and... begins sinking you down onto his cock. F~Fuck... your worries are slipping away so easily as his cock slides on into you. It feels so good to be filled by hard, hot, thick cock like Heikar's... and it just feels so right and natural for you to be like this... he wastes no time and begins to thrust up into you, groping your hips and nibbling at your ear as he growls possessively in your ear.

Your own arousal is aided as you find that Reiza and Calvan are both watching, their own eyes filling with arousal as they find themselves unable to look away... unable to tear their eyes from you being fucked like a bitch as Heikar slaps your ass and asks "Come on my Prince... tell me how much you love having my dick stuffing your tailhole. Tell me how good it feels to have something so much bigger than your own ramming away at you~"

{Sissy Score 150/1000 You Find your thoughts occasionally drifting to girly things. Your cock feels more feminine and takes more effort and focus to get hard and out}
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:48 pm

My tongue hangs out as Heikar thrusts into me, fucking away the last of my worries. Bounced atop the throne most suited for me I purr and moan happily, going cross-eyed as Heikar spanks me. "Yes~ Ah~ It feels sooo good~ So right~" I purr, nodding enthusiastically. "You're so much bigger~ I couldn't believe it when I first saw your cock. And Calvan's too~" I reach to my sheath, trying to coax my cock out to show them just how much that was true, however I could only just manage to get the head poking out, already slick with my thin cum and spilling more out onto my balls. "R~Reiza saw my dick... she can ~ah~ she can tell you just how it compares to yours."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:06 pm

"That's not a dick... hehe, that's more like a bitch's button~" Heikar teases as he reaches around and pinches and tugs at it. This doesn't draw it any further out, but it does add to the sheer pleasure your feeling as his dick hits at your prostate. Any worry about the fact that your home city was occupied by demons was basically out the door for now, and perhaps the rest of the night as he kept going.

"H~His d~dick was a bit bigger w~when I sucked it... a~after we started feeling the effects of the Demon's aura." Reiza says... but blushes as she sees you unable to even get it really hard now. She giggles a bit and finds herself nodding in agreement with Heikar's assessment, especially as Heikar teases you further.

"With a little thing like this, and a naughty ass like that... hehe, especially given the avatar you were meant to be... I think you're more a Princess rather than a Prince!"

Calvan had pulled his own cock out and was now starting to stroke it as he watched, while Reiza was starting to rub at herself... seemed watching you be turned into a bitch so easily was incredibly arousing to her now that she was a bit more lucid too.

{Sissy Score 154/1000 You Find your thoughts occasionally drifting to girly things. Your cock feels more feminine and takes more effort and focus to get hard and out}
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:26 pm

I blush as Heikar teases my 'bitch button', purring as more of my cum flows out and over my sheath and balls. It doesn't shoot out, instead coming out in a steady drizzle. A thicker pulse of cum flows out once Reiza agrees it doesn't even count as a dick. I lick my lips, seeing Calvan and Reiza enjoying the show as Heikar fucks the last sense of self importance out of me and I cave into being his. "Princess~" I moan "Naughty~ Princess~"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:38 pm

Go ahead and roll me... 6d10 for Sissy Score gain for that~ Also check the second spoiler~

Their was... a strange shiver inside your mind as you said that. Part of this came of course from losing that sense of self importance and submitting so deeply to the hunky feline... but there was also something strange about admitting and calling yourself a Princess. You felt a soft rush of magical or perhaps holy energy flow into you, and somehow you knew as weird and crazy as it was... your Goddess had just given you a gift of some kind.(*)

Of course, figuring out that gift would come later, because Heikar was pinching and teasing your bitch button more as he chuckled and purred "That's right... a naughty Princess~ Only a Naughty Princess would let herself be fucked like a needy bitch... would be this eager to have her tailhole stuffed with a peasant's cock~"

You could feel him twitching inside of you, the feeling so intense and so good as you felt yourself getting close to that same wonderful feeling you'd experienced previously... an orgasm brought about from your naughty rear end~ Though as you get closer, your mouth feels a bit dry and empty...

Maybe you could get Calvan to come help with that hehe~ Or Reiza~

(*)

{Sissy Score 158/1000 You Find your thoughts occasionally drifting to girly things. Your cock feels more feminine and takes more effort and focus to get hard and out}
Neelia's Blessing- At the cost of gaining some arousal, you can use your connection to the Goddess Neelia to protect others from the dark magic of the Demons for a short time
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:47 pm

Sissy Score Increase: +40

My legs visibly shake against the bed and Heikar's thighs as I feel this sensation rush through me. Although I don't have long to dwell on it as Heikar's massive cock running through my ass and his fingers pinching my bitch clit has my mind melting even more and letting out moan after moan as I nod along to Heikar's teasing. Licking my lips, the feeling gets too much and I lean forward towards Calvan and Reiza. "Your Princess needs something to wet her lips~ I'll be ever so grateful~" I moan out towards them, pursing my lips and waiting for either of them to step forward and take my mouth for themselves however they wanted to.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:58 pm

Calvan ends up being the one to do so as Reiza begins to openly finger herself watching you so eagerly and naughtily taking Heikar's rod. Calvan's own twitching and throbbing man meat is soon presented to you and your eager lips are free to wrap around him and begin sucking him down as you see a bead of pre begin to bead and drip down from his tip. Of course, then Heikar really hits your P-spot and pleasure arcs through you and sends you over the edge into orgasmic bliss. A part of you wonders why your sister never had the guards do this... you might have been much more pliable to her then... and been having more fun~

{Sissy Score 198/1000 You Find your thoughts occasionally drifting to girly things. Your cock feels more feminine and takes more effort and focus to get hard and out}
Neelia's Blessing- At the cost of gaining some arousal, you can use your connection to the Goddess Neelia to protect others from the dark magic of the Demons for a short time
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:11 am

Once again finding the twins stuffing both my holes, I eagerly slurp down on Calvan's twitching cock, wrapping my muzzle in a tight seal around it as my moans vibrate my lips around his length. I bob my head down his cock, letting him push into my throat as my eyes roll back in my head from Heikar's thrusting. All the while I try to shift my own hips to ride the cock in my ass, however the pleasure coursing through me has me flailing my legs from the pleasure.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games