A Princely Escape [LAZY KITSUNE]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Princely Escape [LAZY KITSUNE]

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:41 pm

Reiza giggles and puts the cork back in for you, then is soon sucking at two imp cocks as you suckle at her nipple. Calvan finds himself being snatched up by a passing succubus, who simply kisses him and pushes the imp about to have fun with him away. The Imp grumbles, then brings it's dick over towards you as Heikar moans and purrs out "N~No wonder y~you're so slutty now l~lucy... aaah... t~this feels s~so fucking good... f~fuck..."

Hearing Heikar giving in just as you have makes you yourself feel even more feminine then you already did... and the pleasure of the Imp cock ensures for the moment your not going to snap out of this state.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

{Sissy Score 325/1000 You Find your thoughts sometimes drifting to girly things. Your cock feels more feminine and takes more effort and focus to get hard and out}
Fuck Bait 2- You give off a moderate vibe/aura/scent that you are a bitch in need of fucking. You may find yourself being more inclined to let beasts fuck you too
Neelia's Blessing- At the cost of gaining some arousal, you can use your connection to the Goddess Neelia to protect others from the dark magic of the Demons for a short time
Cock on the Brain- You find it hard not to think about cocks, and thus wind up always in a constant state of arousal. If surrounded by many men you must make a will roll to resist offering yourself to them
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:38 pm

I purred happily against Reiza's tits before lifting my head up to start licking and sucking at the two cocks before us, all the while the imp in my ass kept fucking me into her. My kitty clitty leaked pre over her leg, before my girly balls rubbed it into her fur, adding to the cum coating we were getting from the demons. Seeing Heikar succumb to demon cock only turns me on even more and I find myself coming to a decision on the drink I was offered, pulling the cork free and downing the drink. I wanted to be a good slut for the demons.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:49 am

Drinking down the potion, you feel your body growing warmer, hornier, and more needy as you, like Heikar, become a bit more feminine... though unlike him, it's a bit more obvious. Perhaps Neelia's influence effecting the changes as your hips widen and become a bit more plump and cushiony for taking hard fuckings, and your chest swells, becoming proper A-cups as the imps cackle with glee watching you. Reiza of course is quickest to take advantage, latching onto your nipple and suckling on it as she moans and rubs two fingers against your cock.

{Sissy Score 335/1000 You Find your thoughts sometimes drifting to girly things. Your cock feels more feminine and takes more effort and focus to get hard and out}
Fuck Bait 2- You give off a moderate vibe/aura/scent that you are a bitch in need of fucking. You may find yourself being more inclined to let beasts fuck you too
Neelia's Blessing- At the cost of gaining some arousal, you can use your connection to the Goddess Neelia to protect others from the dark magic of the Demons for a short time
Cock on the Brain- You find it hard not to think about cocks, and thus wind up always in a constant state of arousal. If surrounded by many men you must make a will roll to resist offering yourself to them
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:14 am

A moan passes through me as I feel my body change, my hips widening and my rear becoming a little more plump to help with the imp cock still using me as a cocksleeve. My moan takes on an even more effeminate form than my already girly voice was giving it I watch in delight to see two a-cup breasts start to swell on my chest. Then Reiza goes to suck on them and my eyes are rolling back in their head. Fuck~ This felt so... right~ I gently rub her ears as she welcomes my tits to the world while my cock drops a dollop of cum onto her fingers while its teased like the clit it is.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:30 am

The fun from your new sensitive breasts comes to an end as Reiza's head is grabbed and a cock stuffed into it. Not that you mind because as you finish the bottle, a cock is slipped into your mouth again. Your mind feels like its going to become mush at this rate as you feel another sissy orgasm drawing closer... of course, out of the corner of your eyes, you see an omnibus striding over, with a cock that makes your mouth water and ass pussy tingle with desire. Judging by the fact she's heading towards the three of you and your imp handlers, you suspect she's here to deal with you.

{Sissy Score 342/1000 You Find your thoughts sometimes drifting to girly things. Your cock feels more feminine and takes more effort and focus to get hard and out}
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:42 am

With my drink finished, I drop the jar to the side. Even with a cock in both of our mouths, I want to let Reiza know I appreciated her attention, planting my hands on her breasts as I rub at them while grinding my own, smaller, newly acquired bust against hers. I gag around the cock as it plunges into my throat, but recover in order to suck and lap at it as it fucks my muzzle over and over. The Imp fucking my ass has me lifting onto my toes and curling my tail around him at the sensation, my girly balls swaying between my legs with every thrust, occasionally slapping against the Imp's larger, more virile sack as he fills me up with his cock. There's nothing I can do but watch wantonly as the Omnibus approaches and await whatever it is the demons have planned for me.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:08 am

The imps start unloading into you just as the Omnibus stops in front of your group, licking her lips as she looks you all over. With a hum, she pulls some collars out of a bag and chuckles as she asks, "Mhm... I wonder, will any of you bare your neck and embrace becoming naughty slaves for your new masters~? I promise that if you do the pleasure you'll feel will be quite intense and much better than what lies in store for those who resist us~"

Will Rolls for Reiza and Heikar at -3 each
Reiza 12-3=9
Heikar 3-3=0

Note- this is not leading to a bad end unless you so desire it, just wanted to let ya know~

Heikar squeals and leaps forward, baring his neck with a needy whine as he drops to his knees and nods his head. He even yowls out a "Yes Mistress~!" She chuckles, placing the collar on him and watches as he cums not once, but twice on the spot, nearly falling to all fours and purring, especially as she scritches at his ears and says, "See, good kitties get to feel nice~"

Reiza also, after some squirming, bears her neck, though she looks to you as she licks some cum from her lips.

{Sissy Score 346/1000 You Find your thoughts sometimes drifting to girly things. Your cock feels more feminine and takes more effort and focus to get hard and out}
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:15 am

(Will Roll: 5-3=2)

Freshly pumped full of cum as I drop to my knees before the Omnibus, taking Reiza's hand in mine to help her do the same, I bare my neck for her, my mind far too fogged with lust and their demonic aura to even consider how this might be a bad idea. "Please collar us, Mistress~" I purr, my tail curling around Reiza. "We're both looking forward to being bred by demons. Thank you for giving us your dicks."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:23 am

Reiza's hesitance fades in an instant as you say and kneel before the Demoness, and she grins as she places the collars on Reiza, then you. And just as you had seen it for Heikar and as she had said... it was without a doubt pleasurable. The idea of submitting to those stronger then you now felt like it was being extended, not just to those with dicks bigger than your own as she stroked your cheek as she scratched at Reiza's ears, your mind drowning in euphoria from obeying your Mistress. Your body is quaking as it goes through what feels like two, perhaps three orgasms all at once.

For a brief moment, there's a desire to tell you who you really are... but somehow, that desire manages to slink back from whence it came.

{Sissy Score 370/1000 You Find your thoughts sometimes drifting to girly things. Your cock feels more feminine and takes more effort and focus to get hard and out}
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:28 am

I tremble and purr as my seed leaks out between my legs. I smile dumbly up at my Mistress as she strokes my cheek although I briefly wonder whats happening with Calvan, seeing as he hasn't been collared. Whatever the answer, it isn't as important as serving my mistress and I kneel before her with the rest of her recently claimed pets, waiting for her orders, drooling slightly as I gaze upon her.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:50 am

She hums as she looks over the three of you, then purrs as she caresses each of your faces. "You are mine now... my pets specifically. Mhm, but you'll still all be spending some time in the breeding pits, even if only one of you can bare children for us~"

"For now, follow me~ I've claimed the Mayor's home as mine, and I want to break all three of you in~" She says, giving her heels a soft clack on the ground that makes you want to obey her command without question... though you'd already been in such a state as you found yourself imagining her using her massive cock on you, or the three of you worshipping it like good sluts~

{Sissy Score 370/1000 You Find your thoughts sometimes drifting to girly things. Your cock feels more feminine and takes more effort and focus to get hard and out}
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:00 pm

I purr and nod for my new Mistress, pleased to have been chosen among all the people in this town. I wrap my arms around both Heikar and Reiza, giving them both appreciative rubs on their plump behinds before getting to my feet in order to follow Mistress home. The mayor's house... oh we were so lucky~ I was leaving drops of pre as a trail as we walked, just thinking about being broken in by her. If she really was better than the Imps... I doubt I could enjoy a non-demon cock ever again. Plus I had so much to be thankful to the demons for. I look down at my tits, smiling as I see them. They're small, but it feels so right to have them. Plus almost in direct opposition to my cock, my nipples seemed to be constantly stiff and aching for attention with how lust addled I was.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:41 am

Reiza and Heikar both mewl at the groping, and give you some as well with Reiza rubbing your clitty dick again while Heikar briefly groped your soft mounds. Of course, soon all three of you were heading on off after her, like ducklings following their mother. All along the way you saw the town being reduced to pure carnal pleasures. Men and women alike were being drowned in pleasure, with some men being dominated by succubi or incubuses, while a few others seemed to just be taking advantage of things to join the fun, something the Demons seemed to be encouraging. You do pass an area where you see some men being fed potions, some of which are turning them more feminine... and others which make them more beastial. You see Calvan among the latter, becoming more akin to a large were cat... which makes you nearly cum on the spot when you see him grow a second dick and the size of both. He'd be able to fuck you and Heikar both at the same time and leave your mind broken in probably a minute or less!

Once you reach the Mayor's house though, your Mistress leads you in and takes you to a room several imps are repurposing into a throne room. She sits on the throne, smiling as she says, "On your knees my pets... show your Mistress some worship~"

{Sissy Score 373/1000 You Find your thoughts sometimes drifting to girly things. Your cock feels more feminine and takes more effort and focus to get hard and out}
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:20 pm

With Heikar and Reiza toying with my boi clit and tits as we walked I decided to repay their service in kind. Groping Reiza's tit in my paw and rubbing a finger against Heikar's backdoorI purred lustfully as the three of us followed our new mistress. Spotting Calvan on the way to our new home, I feel myself blushing and mouth watering as I see what they do to him. Mouth watering, I point him out to the others, thinking about how he could make us all his bitch... if we hadn't already been claimed by someone superior.

Speaking of which, once we were brought to our new home and our Mistress sat before us on her throne in all her splendor, I was quick to get to my knees and do as commanded. Like a good slut. Showing her my worship like I've been trained, I crawl up to the space between her legs and start trailing my tongue across her cock, my clitty cock drizzling my seed out as her taste hit my lips.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:39 am

You are the first to do so, and therefore the first to taste her cock... and it's sinfully divine. A part of you wonders if this is what it is like to kiss the cock of a goddess, even though at first you don't recall any of your goddesses having one... though in your current state, your imagining Neelia having one to use on you... my how perverted you have become~ Your Mistress lets out a pleased purr as you get to work, with Reiza and Heikar soon joining you as Reiza focuses on the tip while Heikar begins going over her sack, which of course increases the flow of her demonic pre that begins to flow out.

{Sissy Score 377/1000 You Find your thoughts sometimes drifting to girly things. Your cock feels more feminine and takes more effort and focus to get hard and out}
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:25 pm

I trailed kisses lovingly across my Mistress's cock, my girly balls emptying themselves out of my thin spunk each time my lips met her demonic fuck meat until they had nothing left to give, the last of my royal seed falling to the floor in a small puddle, set to become a tiny stain before the Omnibus's throne.

As the three of us worked our Mistress over, I guided my fellow pets, teaching them how to suck and please cocks the same way my sister had taught me and my mother to. The only difference was I taught by example, eager to demonstrate how useful I could be to my new owner.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:46 pm

Your mistress seem surprised by the skill you're showing off, as well as how quickly you begin to train your two friends and how to worship her cock. That surprise quickly turns into a very pleased hum as she smiles and says, "Mhm, with skills like that, you might be worth even more to me than just a mere slave to please my magnificent rod. Mhmmm, oh yes… I can already think of a few things I can do with talent like that… For now though, keep teaching your fellow slaves, but know that you have earned the right to have your naughty and eager hole taken first when it's time for me to fully claim you."

Reiza and Heikar both pout for just a moment when they hear this, but then they redouble their efforts to learn from your example as your Mistress's cock began to throb more and more under your dutiful and loving attention. In fact, you could tell exactly how close she was getting to firing her seed and giving you a taste of her cream thanks to all that training you had received. The only question was… Would you seek to claim that cream for yourself and deny it to your friends, would you simply let her decide, or would you try to encourage your friends together up next to you and do what your sister had always loved watching you do with your mother… Press your cheeks together and lewdly stick your tongue is out and say 'Aaaaaaahhh' as you waited for your creamy treat to shower down upon you.

{Sissy Score 377/1000 You Find your thoughts sometimes drifting to girly things. Your cock feels more feminine and takes more effort and focus to get hard and out}
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:30 pm

A warm pride bubbled within me as my Mistress gave praise for my actions. Purring and swaying my hips in joy, I slurped happily along her shaft before moaning put "Thank you Mistress~".

It felt so right to service her like this. All worries and fears melted away into obediant pleasure as I used my muzzle as nothing more than a tool for her pleasure. When the time came to recieve her load, driven by my training and an eagerness to share with my friends, I pulled Reiza and Heikar close, one of them to each cheek - sticking out our tongues and preparing for our group cumshot. I couldn't be happier anywhere else.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:01 am

Reiza and Heikar do just that, following your lead once more... which gives you a strange feeling that you are above them. Perhaps you are... you've been trained for this after all. Of course, you stop thinking about that as you begin to be coated with thick, musky, delicious demonic cream that makes you cum on the spot from how strong it is. From the sounds of it, your friends join you in ecstasy, though you don't have long to think about it as you're lifted up and pulled into her lap. Her cock rubs against your ass as she purrs, "Ready slut~?"

{Sissy Score 385/1000 You Find your thoughts sometimes drifting to girly things. Your cock feels more feminine and takes more effort and focus to get hard and out}
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:47 pm

I moan and shudder as her cum falls on me, my arms wrapping tightly around Reiza and Heikar - the three of us cumming together as we're marked as fuck pets by our mistress's spunk. I purr happily as I'm pulled up onto her lap, looking up at her with wide eyed wonder as I rock my ass back against the tip of her cock, eagerly giving her shaft a soft rub with my plump cheeks. "Yes Mistress~ Please... make me your cocksleeve..."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games