A Princely Escape [LAZY KITSUNE]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Princely Escape [LAZY KITSUNE]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:51 am

Reiza thankfully doesn't seem to mind, though perhaps that's because your rubbing your bitch button against her own love button, her cries being only occasionally muffled by her suckling on Heikar's sack. As Calvan kept thrusting away at you, you found yourself already drawing closer to another climax... your body it seemed was becoming increasingly geared towards enjoying sex as a girl rather than a boy, and if you were being fully honest with yourself... it didn't bother you as much as you would have thought. Reiza had indeed felt wonderful wrapped around you... but these cocks... they were so much better... giving you so much pleasure...

The twins were starting to get close now as well. Soon, soon you'd have more cream to enjoy...

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

{Sissy Score 249/1000 You Find your thoughts occasionally drifting to girly things. Your cock feels more feminine and takes more effort and focus to get hard and out}
Fuck Bait 1- your body gives off a low vibe, aura, or scent that you are a bitch in need of fucking.
Neelia's Blessing- At the cost of gaining some arousal, you can use your connection to the Goddess Neelia to protect others from the dark magic of the Demons for a short time
Cock on the Brain- You find it hard not to think about cocks, and thus wind up always in a constant state of arousal. If surrounded by many men you must make a will roll to resist offering yourself to them.
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:11 pm

As much as I want to keep fucking Reiza, it was simply too good to feel those cocks inside of me... I found myself focusing more on grinding my ass against Calvan and thrusting back against him to take his cock into me. Not wanting to leave Reiza unattended, I slipped one of my hands down between her legs and started to dip my fingers into her pussy, my thumb grinding against her clit. It would probably feel better than my cock at the moment, anyway, and certainly reach further in. I pull my lips off of Heikar's cock head, not wanting to hog sucking him off to myself, moving to kiss the side and base of his cock so Reiza can spend some time sucking him off before he gave us both a lovely creamy treat.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:02 pm

Reiza shoots you a thankful smile as you pull off and let her get a chance to dine on Heikar's cock, and indeed her inner walls are clinging to and grabbing at you. But the true pleasure is coming full force into you as Calvan slams repeatedly into your prostate, which after all the recent fuckings over the last two days has become increasingly sensitive to any strike it takes. Your getting ready to cum again already even though you just blew your load.

{Sissy Score 253/1000 You Find your thoughts occasionally drifting to girly things. Your cock feels more feminine and takes more effort and focus to get hard and out}
Fuck Bait 1- your body gives off a low vibe, aura, or scent that you are a bitch in need of fucking.
Neelia's Blessing- At the cost of gaining some arousal, you can use your connection to the Goddess Neelia to protect others from the dark magic of the Demons for a short time
Cock on the Brain- You find it hard not to think about cocks, and thus wind up always in a constant state of arousal. If surrounded by many men you must make a will roll to resist offering yourself to them
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:04 pm

All pretences of matching up to the twins are abandoned as my bitch button is left dangling between my legs as they tremble under yet another orgasm brought about by Calvan slamming into my rear. My fingers fumble for a moment against Reiza's pussy as my body is overwhelmed with pleasure before returning to working her over. However as mounting orgasms seem to tire me out I realise its only fair to share this feeling with her as well, just like with the taste of Heikar's cock. Moving beside Reiza, our cheeks rubbing together as I kiss Heikar's cock, I line my rear up beside hers and give her behind a pat. I glance back at Calvan and purr "Don't forget her... we both need to feel good~" before returning to to lapping at Heikar's balls, preparing the twins to soak and fill me and Reiza with their peasant seed, while my royal seed drips from my girly sheathed cock onto the floor.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:10 am

Calvan smirks and nods, slowly pulling out of you and stuffing himself inside Reiza's slit and earning a long and slutty moan from your fellow naught friend. She briefly pulled off of Heikar's shaft as she began to rub her hips back into Calvan, shooting you an even more appreciative look as she reached up to kiss at your cheek and then lick your ears as she reached over and began to stroke at your tail. Heikar wasted no time and shoved his own member back into your mouth as he reached down and scratched behind your ears.

{Sissy Score 260/1000 You Find your thoughts occasionally drifting to girly things. Your cock feels more feminine and takes more effort and focus to get hard and out}
Cock on the Brain- You find it hard not to think about cocks, and thus wind up always in a constant state of arousal. If surrounded by many men you must make a will roll to resist offering yourself to them
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:40 am

My eyes roll back in my head as I feel Reiza's hand on my tail and her tongue and Heikar's fingers at my ears, mewling happily around Heikar's cock as its shoved back in my mouth. I press close to Reiza in order to rub my cheek against hers while sucking Heikar's cock, giving her ears a loving rub as well before I try to meet Heikar's gaze while I push my throat down onto his cock. I purr around his shaft, getting my lips onto his lap and letting him see the fuck drunk look in my eyes... letting him know he turned his entitled prince into his slutty cumdump princess to use whenever he wanted.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:42 pm

From the grunts and groans the twins were letting out, you could feel they were getting quite close and within moments they were filling you and Reiza with their cream once more. It was enough to give you a micro orgasm the nephew quivering and quaking… Even as your ears twitched at the sounds of distant shouts and a few screams. And the sudden wave of arousal that seem to pass through all four of you as you felt Heikar's rod twitch and spasm as it grew to full hardness once more.

{Sissy Score 260/1000 You Find your thoughts occasionally drifting to girly things. Your cock feels more feminine and takes more effort and focus to get hard and out}
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:41 pm

Fleeting confusion ran through my mind as I heard the sounds of screams and shouts, my thoughts slow and clouded by the sensation of Heikar pumping his load down my throat. Once I had swallowed his delicious seed, I didn't have time to refocus before I was shivering from another wave of arousal and felt Heikar's shaft growing to its full size within my muzzle once more. Purring around his cock, I wordlessly return to bobbing my head up and down his shaft, one hand resting on his thigh while the other slides down to my ass, pressing a finger against my rear. Sliding it in to finger myself while I work, I focus on pleasing Heikar's cock - whatever the noise outside was, it wasn't as important as making sure he was satisfied. If it was something I needed to worry about, surely the others would let me know.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:30 am

(luck Roll 5, will roll 18-2=16)

Heikar and the other's eyes begin to glaze over as the arousal floods into you, and for a few minutes you just continue your lewd orgy. However, when you hear the window opening, and three imps fly in and cackle with glee at the sight before them, your mind manages to realize what's going on! Unfortunately, it's hard for you to focus, because they quickly join in and your finger is soon joined by a thick, hard demon cock whose bumps feel just so damned good inside of you...

(Will roll at -3. 1-7 Your will is quickly flooded over by the need for more pleasure, so much so you shift attention to the imps and desire to please and service them for a time. 8-12 you find it hard to resist the pleasure. You know you should be trying to escape... but maybe a round or two couldn't hurt. 13-20 you snap out of the haze and are able to snap your friends out of it as well.)

{Sissy Score 269/1000 You Find your thoughts occasionally drifting to girly things. Your cock feels more feminine and takes more effort and focus to get hard and out}
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:38 am

I purr around Heikar's cock, letting my muzzle vibrate his shaft as I bob my head up and down his cock, the wet sounds of my lips moving up and down his cum and saliva painted cock filling the room. My eyes widen as the window flies open - heart racing the moment I see the imps emerge. The demons! How could I forget... of course they would make it here sooner or later. Before I have a chance to pull off of Heikar's cock I feel one of them take advantage of my rear opening, my body shuddering as I feel his thick, demonic cock thrust into me. (5-3=2) My pin sized girly cock shoots out another load as I'm filled with demon spunk, my eyes rolling back in my head. Fu~ck~ Never mind. They can have me...

I rock my hips back against the Imp claiming my ass, letting my ass cheeks rub against his cock before my backdoor pulls more of it in. I pull myself off of Heikar's cock, giving it a kiss goodbye, before beckoning one of the other Imps over. It was only fair the new arrivals got some more attention and I'm soon trailing kisses along another demonic shaft, giving a slow lick to his ball sack and sucking on each of the orbs before presenting my open muzzle for its fucking pleasure.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:49 pm

Caving into the Imps desires and needs is easy, and fills you with so much pleasure as the one fucking your ass is quick to just start rutting away wildly. You can already tell... he's just a bit bigger than both of the twins, and his demonic rod is stirring you up so easily. F~Fuck it's making your mind feel so mushy and gooey! And that feeling only increases as the other imp takes hold of your head and begins to slam on away at your mouth, his rod raping your throat and leaving you in no state to resist even if you had wanted to... and right now, you found yourself wanting to be nothing more than these demon's eager cocksleeve.

{Sissy Score 285/1000 You Find your thoughts occasionally drifting to girly things. Your cock feels more feminine and takes more effort and focus to get hard and out}
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:59 pm

My tail waved in the air as the Imps had their way with me. I parted my legs to ease their access of my ass and planted my hands on the ground to take imp cock right into my throat. With the imp holding my head steady, and me not really wanting to resist, I can't look around much, but I try to focus just enough to peek at how the others are doing. Hopefully they're enjoying our surprise visitors just as much as I am. Everyone needs to get a taste of these delicious, mind melting cocks.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:57 am

Another imp few imps had flown in, and you saw that everyone was beginning to be toyed with. Reiza was still being fucked by Calvan, but she was stroking one imp while licking at another. Calvan was also being fed a demon dick, while one was fucking Heikar from behind as another fed him some strange pinkish potion from a clay flask, his eyes growing hazy as his form became somewhat more androgynous. If you weren't so deep in the throes of pleasure, you might have protested as you saw whatever it was making Heikar's cock a bit smaller...

But then, you were too busy cumming again like the naughty sissy slut you were becoming!

{Sissy Score 297/1000 You Find your thoughts occasionally drifting to girly things. Your cock feels more feminine and takes more effort and focus to get hard and out}
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:48 pm

It sent a slight thrill through me to see my companions taking Imp cocks as well. Calvan and Reiza both deserved to taste how delicious they were... and Heikar had teased me about being fucked by a cock bigger than my own. Now he would get to know how good that felt. As muddled as my mind was, I felt a fleeting concern at seeing the changes Heikar was going through as he was being fed the potion. The imp cocks pumping away into me kept throwing my thoughts into disarray, however, and I struggled to focus on it. I reached out a hand towards him... intent on stroking his cock - to reassure him and possibly even help stop it shrinking - however I couldn't help but let my hand be drawn to the cock of the imp feeding him the potion instead and I started to jerk it off right in front of his face.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:39 pm

Something in your head clicked again... more girly and feminine thoughts flitted through your head once more. Thoughts of ever being a Prince again grew more distant... even if you were to snap out of this fog now, your thoughts would be merely on escape rather than thoughts of how best to pursue the goal of rallying the kingdom. And with Imp cocks in your mouth and ass and now in your hand, it was impossible to think of anything else other than pleasing these big dicked demons~

"Hehe, such a slutty bitch... mhm, wonder if she'd want to be in the breeding pit~" One of the imps said with a laugh, the one fucking your face chortling as he added, "Even if we can't knock him up, he'd be as happy to drown in demon spunk as all the slutty broodmother's we'll have~!" He glances down and looks at you with a dark grin. "Hows that sound? Chained in a pit to be fucked again and again by eager demons~?"

{Sissy Score 310/1000 You Find your thoughts sometimes drifting to girly things. Your cock feels more feminine and takes more effort and focus to get hard and out}
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:41 pm

I nod enthusiastically on his cock, riding the high of being these demons' play thing. I don't care what they did to me. Chain me up, tie me down, whatever. Just as long as they kept fucking me. God and Goddess... I wished they could breed me. I don't know why, but the thought made me shiver and tremble in delight, as my clitty dick shot out more seed on the ground. I slobber his cock with my tongue, milking it with my muzzle while I rock my hips back over the cock behind me, guiding him deeper and deeper into my depths. I continue to jerk off the third as I aim his cock at my nipples as the stiffen and poke through the fur, aching to be played with despite how flat my chest was. I rocked my slender, girly framed body between the two cocks, using myself as a reward for them having the biggest cocks in the room.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:05 pm

I forgot to add perks for going over 300

Three choices
Cum on the brain- You find yourself craving cum... in fact, you could say your addicted. You need at least half a cup of cum every 8 hours, lest you grow hornier and weaker
Fuck Bait 2- You give off a moderate vibe/aura/scent that you are a bitch in need of fucking. You may find yourself being more inclined to let beasts fuck you too
Fertility of Neelia 1- You gain the ability to, once a day and for eight hours, transform into a woman in all ways. During this time, your ability to bear young is increased significantly.

The imps chortle and cackle at this, seeming to sense it as you keep rocking your body needily into them. One of their tails is soon teasing your clitty dick, and another soon wraps around and tugs at your nipples, earning you even more pleasure. What is perhaps quite interesting to you however is out of the corner of your eye you see that Heikar is beginning to look much more like you... androgynous and feminine. He is now moaning and mewling as he rocks his hips into the imp fucking him, while Calvan and Reiza both gurgle as they are filled with imp cum.

You join in soon enough as oodles of demonic spunk flows into and onto you, their seed sending you over the edge as the demonic energies mess with your mind and body, it feeling so warm and right to be filled with their seed and to be wearing it on you.

After a moment, the four of you are free of imp dick, but they are slowly guiding you downstairs which is also an orgy of sex. Larger demons and even a hell hound are having their way with some while others are lead out of the inn.

{Sissy Score 317/1000 You Find your thoughts sometimes drifting to girly things. Your cock feels more feminine and takes more effort and focus to get hard and out}
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:13 pm

(Tempted by that last one, but I'm going for Fuck Bait 2 for now.)

I'm cumming again before the Imps do, and then cum some more once they fill me. With all of us being fed imp cum, I relish the thought that the last four hopes of our people are all guzzling demon spunk and craving imp cock. I don't know if Calvan or Heikar were the type to ever take dick beforehand, although I got the impression they weren't, but now Calvan was drinking down demonic cum while Heikar rocked his more girly hips eagerly against the stud that claimed him. Not that I could blame them... just like how their cocks broke me in, superior cocks were now showing them their place.

With the four of us coated and filled with demon spunk, we are led down to the orgy below. On the stares I move close to Reiza, cuddling up beside her as I lick some demon cum from her cheek. "This is so hot... I think they're going to breed you... You're so lucky..." I purr, groping her tits as we're led down below at the mercy of the imps.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:36 pm

Calvan looks a bit drunk, but they don't seem to have been changing him, so you have no idea whats in store for him. Heikar now looks a bit more feminine, similar to you... you could even swear he has soft mounds on his chest now... though his cock remains bigger than yours even as it's shrunk to half its former size. He's swaying a bit and eyeing some of the cocks like you are as your body thrums with energy.

Reiza giggles, drunk of the demon spunk as well as she hums and smacks your ass. "Hehe, yeah, but you seemed plenty popular too Lucy~ Mhm, and if we're in these pits they mentioned, we'll both be bred lots~" She moans as you grope her tits, her hand stroking your tail as the Imps chatter a bit.

Once outside, you see some people being collared, others fucked and more still being lead this way or that. Resistance to the demons seems mostly done and over with here... not that you're surprised. They just had such strong, carnal magics... however, your thoughts are distracted as one of the imps hands you a clay jug like the one they gave Heikar.

"Here ya slut, drink it up if ya wanna be more like your friend here~ Saw ya staring at him as he changed hehe~" The imp said with a chortle as they seemed to be waiting for someone else. Which of course... soon had said imp moving behind you and slamming his own massive fuckpole into you as he said "Gotta wait for our boss to get here, so I'll take a spin with your bitch pussy while we wait~"

The others got excited at that, with even Calvan licking his lips a bit as the imps laughed and stroked their rods.

{Sissy Score 321/1000 You Find your thoughts sometimes drifting to girly things. Your cock feels more feminine and takes more effort and focus to get hard and out}
Fuck Bait 2- You give off a moderate vibe/aura/scent that you are a bitch in need of fucking. You may find yourself being more inclined to let beasts fuck you too
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:25 pm

I moan and grind my bitch button against Reiza's leg as she smacks my ass. "Their cum smells so good on you..." I purr in her ear. "You should wear it more often..." my lips go to her tits, licking off the imp cum from her breasts. I curl my tail around Reiza, pausing to watch as my people are bred and fucked by the demons all around me. To think they could have missed out on this if we didn't get distracted from our mission of trying to warn them. I blink as one of them hands me a jug and I take a whiff of the contents. Before I make my mind up on whether or not I wanted to drink it, I'm shoved against Reiza, holding the jug out so as to not spill it as my ass is rammed full of imp cock. His thrusts soon as me humping my tiny kitty prick against Reiza's thigh and I'm purring against her, using her to keep me steady as this imp has his turn with me. I quiet my moans by pressing my lips to her tits, suckling on them while I was railed by imp cock.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games