A Princely Escape [LAZY KITSUNE]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Princely Escape [LAZY KITSUNE]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:31 am

The twins quickly get into a rhythm as they saw you up and down and in and out, still working you over as you ride through an orgasm. Of course, they keep going, sending more pleasure through you as you find your body thrumming quite happily. You find yourself quivering as their hips smack your face and rear, with Heikar now stroking your tail as Calvan begins to tease and rub at your ears more in encouragement.

"H~Heh... you are more like a Princess after all... a s~slutty one... had plenty of my cream earlier, yet you want even more already?"

(Cum Craving 1- You have begun to become addicted to cum. You will need to drink or take in cum at least once every 8-16 hours. You will begin to grow hornier and more submissive the longer you go on without cum.
Cock on the Brain- You find it hard not to think about cocks, and thus wind up always in a constant state of arousal. If surrounded by many men you must make a will roll to resist offering yourself to them.
Anal Training 1- You can more easily take bigger cocks in your ass, and can milk them better for their cream.
Oral Training 1- You can more easily take bigger cocks in your mouth and throat, and can milk them more for their seed.
Fuck Bait 2- You find yourself unconsciously holding and presenting yourself more as a courtesan or whore would, and the vibe of a needy bitch is stronger)

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

{Sissy Score 205/1000 You Find your thoughts occasionally drifting to girly things. Your cock feels more feminine and takes more effort and focus to get hard and out}
Fuck Bait 1- your body gives off a low vibe, aura, or scent that you are a bitch in need of fucking.
Neelia's Blessing- At the cost of gaining some arousal, you can use your connection to the Goddess Neelia to protect others from the dark magic of the Demons for a short time
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:56 am

Going with Cock on the Brain.

I try to respond to Calvan's teasing, but my words are muffled by his cock so I give up and go back to moaning and sucking. He wasn't wrong but it wasn't my fault two strong men had decided to seduce and fuck their princess. I found with my hands free they started to drift on their own... and found their way to my nipples, pinching at them to find a surprising spark of pleasure as I rubbed them between my fingers.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:21 pm

Teasing at your own nipples, you find them to feel more sensitive then you had expected, but it only adds to the pleasure that your feeling. A second orgasm is however quickly starting to build upon you as you start tugging and rubbing them between your fingers. A part of you finds itself wishing your breasts were a bit bigger... then you could play with them like you had Reiza's. You of course would make do with your sensitive nubs as they drove into you again and again. The flow of pre was steadily increasing... soon. Soon you'd be filled with their cream once more, and your body was already eagerly awaiting it.

{Sissy Score 215/1000 You Find your thoughts occasionally drifting to girly things. Your cock feels more feminine and takes more effort and focus to get hard and out}
Fuck Bait 1- your body gives off a low vibe, aura, or scent that you are a bitch in need of fucking.
Neelia's Blessing- At the cost of gaining some arousal, you can use your connection to the Goddess Neelia to protect others from the dark magic of the Demons for a short time
Cock on the Brain- You find it hard not to think about cocks, and thus wind up always in a constant state of arousal. If surrounded by many men you must make a will roll to resist offering yourself to them.
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:42 pm

I moaned as I imagined myself with tits to play with while they fucked me, and maybe even a plumper ass to better ride cocks with. I ride out a near constant orgasm as the two of them pump their ways into me - everyone having abandoned our moment of clarity in order to fuck-train their slutty princess. And I was more than happy to made the group bitch, purring around Calvan's cock while my ass milked Heikar's shaft for all his kitty batter.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:07 am

It didn't take much longer than that to wind up being filled once more by their cream... which leaves your mind and head spinning quite happily as you cum again. Of course, what starts as one round between the two of you quickly morphs into another orgy that takes much of the remainder of the night. You do wind up eating some of the food that was brought up to you, but most of what you consume is nothing but feline baby batter. It was like each time you turned around, you were thinking of cocks once more and needed to suckle and encourage the two to fuck you again... not that it was that hard. At some point Reiza is able to coax your clitty cock out enough to start sucking on it again, only adding to the sea of pleasure that you are practically drowning in.

The Moon is nearly at the center of the night sky by the time the three of them are tuckered out. You're pretty tired as well, but there's a tiny part of you still not quite sated...

(Will Roll, no modifier. 1-3 you enter a state of cock and cum craving, and MUST find more sources of both to fill you. 4-9 you find yourself rather aroused and craving cock... you may be able to coax one more round out of one of the brothers. Or get Reiza to gather the cum from your ass to share with you. 10-16 your aroused but not willing to bother anyone, and so tend to yourself. 17-20 your able to push such thoughts and feelings aside to sleep)

{Sissy Score 224/1000 You Find your thoughts occasionally drifting to girly things. Your cock feels more feminine and takes more effort and focus to get hard and out}
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:26 pm

(18)

It doesn't take long before Reiza and I are coated and filled with enough seed again to make cleaning ourselves earlier utterly pointless. Not that I mind as I purr with my hands on Reiza's head, stroking her hair appreciatively for her wonderful work on my kitty clitty in her mouth. The night goes on and eventually everyones tired out, but I can still feel the urge to be fucked flickering inside of me... but there'll be plenty of time for that later. Heikar and Calvan will still need their cocks serviced tomorrow... and the day after... and the day after that...

Snuggled up in bed with Heikar, keeping his cock warm and snug in my ass where it belongs, I drift off to sleep with my head filled with dizzying thoughts of cocks and cum and how a heroic prince had been reduced to the bottom bitch of a peasant orgy within a single day.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:13 am

Your dreams are a mix of lewd and dark, with you imagining yourself as nothing more than a cocksleeve for the demons back at the palace or the guards who have been bent to their will as well. Every waking moment is spent in some form of pleasure as they use you and your connection to the Goddess to corrupt her just as they corrupt your kingdom. A part of you cries out against this and tries to fight it, yet the pleasure is so intense, so exquisite, you find it hard to resist...

But each dream sequence ends with the appearance of a being shrouded in golden light who tells you to hold on, and to keep true to your place in fate. It whispers things, giving you images of... a place... the shrine of Neelia...

Then, you finally wake up, feeling Heikar firing into you even as he sleeps. Judging by the light from the window, it is only just a bit past sunrise.

{Sissy Score 224/1000 You Find your thoughts occasionally drifting to girly things. Your cock feels more feminine and takes more effort and focus to get hard and out}
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:13 am

I purr awake, shifting lightly against Heikar's cock as he unloads into me even in my sleep. What was that just now? A message from Neelia...

...Either way I was awake now, my head still fuzzy as I glanced around the room groggily. Heikar's cock might be part of the reason that dream felt so... intense... and if he was making me feel good then maybe I was giving him pleasant dreams. I found myself looking over my shoulder at his face, wondering what he was dreaming about as he came inside my ass. I glance over to look at Calvan and Reiza's situation as well. If neither of them are awake, I'll just settle back down in bed, not wanting to disturb Heikar by taking his cocksleeve away from him.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:58 pm

Calvan wasn't up yet either, but Reiza was... and was softly playing with herself as she watched you, blushing brilliantly as she gave a timid wave and smiled. "M~Morning." She whispered softly back to you as you saw her lift her leg and reveal she'd gotten a gift from Calvan at some point too. "T~Told you they were both great fun~"
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:02 pm

"Morning." I yawn back, blushing myself a little as I shifted slightly off of Heikar's cock to get a better look as Reiza showed off. My eyes drank in her body as she lifted her leg up and I found myself licking my lips at the mess Calvan had made in her. It seemed my clitty cock was starting to wake up as well as I felt my sheath twitch a bit as the tip of my head wanted to say hello. "They really are~" I purr quietly, before shuffling a little more off of Heikar's cock, trying to ease off of him without waking him up. "Um... Reiza... while they're having a bit of a rest, do you maybe what to try... seeing if we can get my cock up enough to... go in..." I nodded between her legs, blushing as I spoke. "I can clean up some of Calvan's mess beforehand if you'd like."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:20 pm

A part of your mind wonders if you should mention that vision to Reiza... though then your mind starts to get naughty thoughts. Reiza however smiles and perks up at that idea, humming a bit to herself as she giggles and nods. You of course have no trouble pulling off Heikar, and he doesn't awaken. "Come on, we'll do it on the floor... you clean me out, I work your cock out~"

She gets down on the floor, spreading her legs and her lower lips in particular as she shows you how much cum is in her. As you get over though, thoughts pass through your head... telling you that after all that has happened in so short a time, do you really think you can get it up anymore? Or even compete against the twins?

(Will Roll, no modifier. 1-4 You are unable to gather the willpower to do so, and only your cock head peeks out. 3d10 Sissy score gain. 5-12 you are able to do so, but it takes a fair bit of effort... and the twins might wake up, make a luck roll to see if they do, low they do high they don't. 13-20 you easily get it up, and manage to get a bit more excited then you expected. 1d20 to lose sissy score.)

Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:38 pm

(Will Roll: 12
Luck Roll: 5)

Giddy with excitement, I'm quick to press my muzzle against Reiza's folds - my sister's personal tutoring leaving me as good a cunt licker as I was a cock sucker. I dutifully service her, tasting the copious amounts of Calvan's recent load, as well as some of what was left of earlier loads from both the twins. The taste makes my head spin and reminds me of the daunting task of matching up to the twins, as well as my own craving for their cocks - however if I get my cock up soon, that shouldn't be an issue.

It takes longer for Reiza to coax my cock out than expected, however, and by the time its even large enough to be used my lips are covered in kitty batter after cleaning up Reiza's slit for future use. Its at that moment we find out that the twins seem to have woken up as Heikar's arms start to wrap around me as he pulls me close and Calvan's cock, growing to full mast with ease, is waved in front of Reiza's face.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:11 pm

The taste of their cum within her reminds you of how wonderful they taste, of how good it is to suck their rods and slurp up their seed. It makes you want their cocks again... your ass twitching and your mouth watering.

Your cock is coaxed out, and Reiza claps happily... however, then you find the twins are up... and their cocks are hard once more. However, to your surprise, Heikar hums and says, "I see you've gotten excited too... hehe... wanting to play with Reiza I bet?" Before you can answer, he smirks and says "Here, why don't you get into position... you can fuck her, and I'll let you two work on my cock. Calvan can have a turn with your ass~"

Calvan grins, quickly coming around and groping your rear as Reiza looks excitedly to you.

Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:21 pm

I purr and nod eagerly at Heikar's plan, pushing my ass back into Calvan's grip. "I~ I don't know if I can keep it up while getting fucked... but I can try." I moan, my dick shivering as Calvan groped my behind. I let Calvan and Heikar guide Reiza and myself into position, focusing on keeping my cock hard even as my head swims with a desire to service Calvan and Heikar. My ass was still wet and warm with Heikar's seed and now Calvan was preparing to enter my eager asshole. The taste of their cum was still strong on my lips as I lick them, getting myself positioned between Calvan and Reiza and waiting for the show to begin.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:38 pm

Once in position, they nod to you and Heikar says "You go in first~" Reiza of course smiles invitingly at you as she parts her folds and looks at your own cock. While not as big as their's, when fully hard it's not too bad you feel in comparison. Probably about a third shorter rather than half as you might have feared... and you seem to be just a bit bigger at the base.

Of course, as you guide yourself into Reiza... all thought about such things as she gasps and you let out a moan. Her womanhood feels even better than her mouth did, warm and wet and very gooey thanks to Calvan's cream, which makes it so easy for you to push on in til your hilted into her.

Of course, that's when Calvan joins in, pushing into your own rear and leaving you almost ready to ride cloud nine as he hilts into you. "F~Fuck, your squeezing me more than the first time with ya..."

Heikar chuckles, and dangles his cock before you and Reiza, who quickly begins working on the underside. "Go ahead Lucca, get to work on it... and mhm, Calvan, let him decide the pace~ Let's see how he goes~'

Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:52 pm

I purr as I slowly slide myself inside of Reiza, shivering at the sensation of finally being able to put my dick inside a woman. "God and Goddess... why didn't we do this sooner?" I purr to her, before gasping as I feel Calvan's cock start to make its way inside of me. My eyes roll back in my head and my cock twitches, already leaking pre into Reiza's pussy as Calvan sheaths himself in me. I have to refocus myself to remember that I was supposed to be moving my hips as I start to establish a slow, steady pace, not wanting to move to fast and use myself up too soon. As Heikar dangles his cock in front of me my eyes soon loose focus once more, my body going into autopilot as my hips thrust forward, plunging me into Reiza while I fucked myself on Calvan's cock on the back thrusts. I leaned forward towards Heikar's cock, drooling onto Reiza's back along the way before joining her in licking and slurping and kissing along the side of this meaty rod.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:00 pm

Being fucked while you were fucking Reiza, and worshipping a cock right along with her, made you feel immensely lewd... and yet at the same time you felt soooo good. Even Reiza seemed to be enjoying herself as you thrusted on into her. Her walls were convulsing around you and your barbs seemed to be exciting her each time you hilted into her.

"D~Damn... R~Reiza, keep milking him... it makes his ass get so nice and tight!" Calvan moaned, only causing Reiza to do that as you can feel every single inch of Calvan's larger rod as it pumps away at you.

{Sissy Score 230/1000 You Find your thoughts occasionally drifting to girly things. Your cock feels more feminine and takes more effort and focus to get hard and out}
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:50 pm

I purr against Heikar's cock as I lap around the sides, savouring the sensation of being inside Reiza. After a few moments I started to pick up the pace, making the most of my chance to plough her kitty hole with my own cock. Who knows how long I'll be able to keep it hard enough to do this. I could already feel Calvan's cock working to bring my body to yield once again as every back thrust the pushed my plush rear against his hips sent my cock trembling and shooting spurts of cum into Reiza's hole. I even end up letting out a light "Nyaa~" before wrapping my lips around Heikar's cock head. Every time I thrust into Reiza with my kitty prick, I downed more of Heikar's cock and every time I pulled back I found myself stuffed with Calvan's. My mind was swimming in lust and soon started connecting the success of finally bedding Reiza with being the twins' fuck slut.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:52 am

Making that connection sent a strange shiver up and down your spine, a part of you accepting and embracing the idea that only when you were a good fuck slut could you bed other women... unintentionally learning one of the lessons the demon occupiers of your home would have taught you in time. The twins cocks throb withing your confines as you find your own limits rapidly approaching, yet neither of them are close... and your not sure if Reiza is ready to cum yet...

It'd take some effort to keep yourself from blowing your load... you just feel so good right now after all!

(Strength Check -2 1-10 you fail to hold back, and blow your load early inside Reiza. 11-20 you manage to hold on for a bit longer)

{Sissy Score 240/1000 You Find your thoughts occasionally drifting to girly things. Your cock feels more feminine and takes more effort and focus to get hard and out}
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:44 pm

(10)

Despite my best efforts... its all just too much~ I wine around Heikar's cock as my body shudders, my girly cock emptying itself into Reiza early as I felt it started to soften once more already, overwhelmed by the sensations in my ass. Soon I'm left pitifully humping my clitty cock into Reiza as I attempt to keep it up or at least make up for its diminishing size, but the rapid movements only serve to drive Calvan's cock against that spot in my ass that makes me shoot out even more of myself into Reiza each time his barbs dragged against it. And with each load I shot, my girly cock retreated a bit more into my sheath, struggling to stay out. I find myself hoping Reiza won't comment or will still find what I'm doing enjoyable enough to keep going as I grind my bitch button into her pussy, not wanting this moment to end even if I seem to have used my manhood up.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games