A Princely Escape [LAZY KITSUNE]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

A Princely Escape [LAZY KITSUNE]

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:53 pm

PC:
Lazy Kitsune Wrote:Name: Luccanzo Andero Valenti II
Race: Feline
Appearance: https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/7901450
Bio:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Lucca was the next heir in the Valenti line, a long line of rulers given near divine prominence over their people. The catfolk of the Theneian Kingdom would often associate their rulers as being avatars of one of their two most prominent deities, the warrior and protector god Sodur and the nurturer and fertility goddess Neelia. Traditionally, male rulers were avatars of Sodur and female rulers of Neelia, however Lucca had shown greater affinity towards Neelia and was set to be one of her first male avatars upon his ascension to the throne. Perhaps this was due to how he was predominantly raised by women and learned how to rule from his mother's example, or perhaps he really was spiritually closer to Neelia than Sodur.

He enjoyed living in lavish luxury, often scolded for laziness and being dismissive of his duties. As far as he was considered, the kingdom wouldn't need him for a long time to come so he could continue to enjoy the benefits of his station. When he did bother to attend to his duties, he showed a great deal of potential as a diplomat and worked hard in his studies. Many believed that once he would become king he would to wonders for relations with other kingdoms that previously Theneia had kept itself mostly isolated from. Little did they know just how much the young prince's talent for diplomacy would be tested in the days to come...

Lucca's twin sister, Ralia Venzo Valenti, born mere minutes after Lucca, often showed disdain for how the mere fact Lucca was born first meant he was destined to rule rather than her. To compensate for her lack of political power, the princess practised the arcane arts, become a sorceress of decent repute at a young age and even began consorting with demons in secret to gain the power to influence the minds of others. While Lucca's will was at his weakest during his times lounging around she would often overwhelm his mind with her will, using her brother to practice her magical talents, and routinely made him blow some of the guards and servants she had corrupted to her side only to wipe his mind of the event later.

Once, their mother had caught her in the act and the surprise left her will vulnerable enough to be controlled by her magic and Ralia's guards were treated to a double royal blowjob. Afterwards Lucca and his mother were sent on their way with their memories erased, however that only started a trend of the princess bringing the Queen and her son low to suck commoner cocks. Whenever they saw those guards again, they had no idea why they grinned at them so much, or why the sight of them made them both feel thirsty and a little horny. Only able to puppeteer her family for moments at a time, however, Ralia soon grew more power hungry and decided to make a more powerful pact with the demons, willing to trade the entire kingdom for even greater power still. To help prevent the kingdom from rallying a defence against the coming demon army, she made sure her brother and mother were mindlessly eating Ralia's pussy while she sat on the throne when the invasion began.

Strength: -2
Agility: +4
Smarts: +5
Will: -2
Charisma: +5

Kinks: Mind control, multiple partners, public / risk of exposure, blackmail / coercion, drugged / drunk sex, actual romance, gradual corruption
Character Specific: Being doted on and adored (like a prince... or prized pet), dominant partners that know what they want, being rubbed behind the ears / on the lower back
Turn Offs: Gore, vore, pedo, scat, insects and arachnids, toilet play

It was just another day spent relaxing in your personal study, being stroked and having your ears scratched by one of the servant girls who you got along quite well with. You were reading a new book that had been sent to you as a gift by another would be suitor, though you hadn't met one yet that seemed to catch your eye. Not to say there weren't beautiful ones, but honestly, most of the women just weren't that engaging in conversation.

If it wasn't for the fact you knew your father was against it, you'd be half tempted to ask a few of the servant girls who you had come to find were much better conversationalists and were prettier too.

Suddenly however, the door opened and your mother walked on in. She smiled at you and said "Darling, I was just told by one of the servants that your sister is looking for both of us. She has something important she wishes to discuss. Said it involves... the golden rose?"

Your mind tingles as you hear that word, and you find that even though just as soon as she had mentioned it, you had no desire to go see your twin sister... all of a sudden, your entire being felt that you needed to see your dear Princess as soon as possible. Anything else wasn't nearly as important as your beloved sister. Judging by the look in her eyes, your agrees and is almost fidgeting as she waits for you.

http://d.facdn.net/art/whitephox/1487445298/1487445298.whitephox_vosur_pinup_commission_web.jpg your sister

Kuragari

Re: A Princely Escape [LAZY KITSUNE]

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:03 pm

Lucca arched his back over the smooth, plush pillows he lounged upon, purring softly as the serving girl's tender fingers rubbed him behind his ears. One of his hands idly fiddled with his teardrop earring while the other scratched the serving girl under the chin in return for her good work. He let his gaze meet hers, resting his head in her lap as she worked. Just because mother would disapprove didn't mean he couldn't play with the idea... although in all honesty he wouldn't know where to begin. Without having clear male guidance no one thought to tell the young prince... or maybe no one knew how to tell him... what a man was supposed to do with a woman. Oh, he had some idea of course. The odd book or two from the library provided various details ranging from coldly academic to deliciously erotic and in depth. And he definitely knew what he would like to do with some of the women around. This serving girl in particular evoked plenty of images of...

...But that was getting off track. The issue at hand was he had no experience and no guidance on how to translate that into physical action. Did all men feel this way when they came of age? Was it worse for him because he didn't have any meaningful male guidance, or was there something more to it? He didn't have anyone he could ask... he just had to hope he could work it out in time.

Pulled from his musings by his mother, the queen, interrupting. He sat up quickly, hoping to avoid giving the wrong impression (if only just) of the situation and accidentally getting the serving girl into trouble. It was unusual for her to send for him in person - she did have the entire kingdom at her beck and call after all. Perhaps there was an important family matter that needed-

All concerns were washed from his mind in a moment as a faint pink haze settled over his mind. He purred louder, a slightly slack jawed grin spreading across his face as he leapt to his feet. "But of course, mother. Lead the way~" the prince purred, his step having an unusually sultry saunter to it as he followed the queen to his sister.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:26 pm

Looks good

"Y~Your Majesties?" The serving girl asked, briefly drawing both your attentions. Even in your current state, the worried tone you heard in her voice drew both your attentions. "Are you alright? Y~You both seem... d~different all of a sudden." Your skill at reading people lets you know that she seems to want to say something more, doesn't know if it's her place. She also admittedly looks like she kind of wants you to come back to her lap for more of those mutual scratches... seemed she had enjoyed giving as much as receiving.

Your mother doesn't seem to notice anything wrong however as she says "Everything is alright, you needn't worry. Please return to your duties."

Make a will roll at -2, 1d20. 1-5 you remain fully under your sisters influence. 6-13 you find yourself thinking it is a bit odd for the sudden call... considering this is normally when your dear sister is busy studying her magic and doesn't call on you.

For a 14-19, you are able to stop and make a smarts roll, which if you pass it (11 or higher) you break free. on a nat 20 (even with the minus) you break out of it and realize something is up
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:42 pm

Will Roll:18-2=16 Smarts Roll: 16+5=21

The prince stalled in his dazed march to his sister, glancing back at the serving girl. His subdued expressions gave way to a few fleeting hints of confusion. His mouth opened, on autopilot about to reiterate what his mother said, however he caught something in the servant's eye that gave him pause. What... what was he doing again? Going to see his sister... because... because of a golden rose? What kind of nonsense was that? Shaking his head from his momentary lapse in judgement, he put it down to his mind simply being too relaxed from the serving girl's treatment when his mother came to fetch him.

"You go on ahead, mother." he said, starting to walk back into his study. "Ralia and I have never seen eye to eye, anyway, I'm sure she would prefer to not have be disrupt whatever it is she wishes to share with you."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:47 pm

Your mother stops and looks very confused as you stop following her. It's at this point that you notice that your mother is in fact a bit... different. It's subtle, but you catch that first of all, she is not carrying herself with the same graceful poise you are so used to. If anything, she is almost carrying herself like you recall one of your old uncle's concubines doing so... which, well, now that you knew what they were, sent a shiver through your spine at the idea of your mother holding herself like that.

More than that though... there was a weird glow to her eyes that didn't look... natural.

"But... but darling... we have to go see your Sister. It's of great importance... she wanted me to fetch you..." Your Mother says, making the serving girl give you an even more worried look.
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:54 pm

Luccanzo started to feel his fur stand on ends as he watched how his mother was acting. There was something definitely not right with her. His trepidation mounted as he watched and listen to her, only for his breath to catch in his throat once he noticed the way her eyes looked. The strange glow to them that was unmistakably unnatural. Ralia must have done something to her... but what and why?

"Mum..." he murmured, his fear making him lose his composure and sense of formality. "Why did you come and get me yourself? Why not one of the servants?" he had hoped pointing out the strangeness of how she was acting would help her come to again, the same way it did with him just moments ago. He shot a worried look to the serving girl nearby before turning his attention back to his mother. "I need you to think very carefully, mum... Why are you doing everything Ralia says?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:00 pm

Rolls for your mother- 6, 8

"Because... because dear Ralia asked me to... why... why wouldn't I do what my darling daughter asks? Such a good, sweet girl... I'd do... mhn... anything for her..." She says in response, only feeding the flames of your worry as the servant girl, who is starting to look like she's growing as afraid as you are, takes hold of your arm and looks to you for guidance. As for your second query, your mother pauses and tries to think about it.

"I... I'm doing it because Princess Ralia ordered me to do so. I always try to do my best when the Princess asks me to do something important for her." Your mother gives you a warm smile as she says "Now please dearie, come with me to see your Sister. She wants to see you just as much as she wants to see me."
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:10 pm

The prince feels a great big pit in his stomach and takes a step back from his mother, shaking his head. "No, mum. You're the queen... people do what you say, not the other way around. Something isn't right here... You're..." falling silent as he looks around, catching the serving girl's eye in the process. He could tell she wanted direction or reassurance of some kind, but he simply didn't have any to share with her.

He could call the guards. If his sister has done something to their mother, it didn't matter if she was royalty or not. This was treason. Although, he stops himself right before he does. The moment they showed up, his mother would merely dismiss them. Who were they to believe, the Queen or her layabout son? While his mother, the current avatar of Neelia herself, was under Ralia's control there was nothing Lucca could do to call out his sister for what she's done.

"Alright mother..." he finally says. If he's going to help, he'll have to go to the source of the problem himself. "I'll be right with you, just give me one moment." He turns to face the serving girl, whispering in her ear and leaning in close so the queen couldn't tell what they were discussing. "Follow us, but try to stay hidden. I may need your help to break my sister's spell over my mother..."

He turns his attention back to the Queen, mimicking the vacant, docile expression on her face. "Lead the way, mother~ We can't leave Ralia waiting!"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:27 pm

THe serving girls eyes widen at this, but after a moment she nods. However, she looks very uncertain about the possibility of her being able to do anything. As for your mother, she smiles and beams as she says "Splendid darling! Your sister really must talk to us about the Golden Rose as soon as possible!"

Thanks to your heightened state, you do not fully fall under the sway as the word is repeated, but you do find that you slip into a partial pink haze, your body relaxing a bit as a part of you finds some of your worries fading. Surely if Ralia had done something, there was an explanation right? After all, you hadn't seen or heard anything to suggest your sister was doing anything bad. Maybe she just liked being able to boss your mother around a bit? You certainly recalled a few times you might have desired to do so after all...
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:41 pm

"Thank you. You will be rewarded for this." the prince says to the serving girl, seeing... and more than understanding her fear and uncertainty about the situation. Still, as he turns to follow his mother he finds his apprehensions mostly evaporate. He still needed to hear Ralia's explanation for this, but there was no long a need to confront her, simply discuss the matter. After all, this could all be one big misunderstanding. There could be a very straightforward explanation for all of this.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:51 pm

The walk to the Throne room, for that's clearly where your mother is going, is rather relaxing... you find yourself sending the serving girl reassuring looks that seem to help her out as she carefully follows behind. However, as you get closer... you start to see some guards who smile at you, and their smiles make you... thirty for something from them. You get the odd passing thought that you should be on your knees in front of them... but your Sister needed to be seen first. Mother would have said something if you could spend some time chatting with the guards.

11+5=16 Smarts Success

You do however notice that one of the guards steps up and blocks the servant girls path about thirty feet from the door. She shoots you a look of worry... even as your mother continues forward.

Will Roll. 1-8 you tell her to return to her duties. 9-15 you ask the guard to let her through. 16-20 you order the guard to let her through.
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:00 pm

https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/5099219 this for the serving girl unless you had another image in mind?
Will Roll: 4-2=2

The prince's return to subservience continued as he walked along with his mother, his sister's hold over him chipping away at his will with every step. To his mind, he felt that the familiarity with which he and the guards recognised each other meant that they could be trusted. If anything were to go wrong, not that he thought it would anymore, then surely they would have his back. He was probably right about that, just not in the way he thought.

So, by the time he noticed the serving girl's path being cut off, he no longer felt like he needed her aid. He was just worrying the poor girl by this time. "Its OK" he mouths to her, signalling that the situation is being handled and she can return to her duties before he blissfully follows his mother.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:16 pm

that's fine. And I'm on for another hour.

The girl doesn't seem so sure about that, but she simply nods and hurries off. Which allows you to focus on the doors as you draw closer. The guards open them enough for you and mother to go through, then as you pass the threshold they grope you and her asses, sending a pleasant tingle running through you as you heard your mother moan happily. The feeling of the guards hand on your rear felt... mmhm, nice.

Stepping into the Throne room, you saw your sister lounging in the throne, wearing only her royal cloak. She was otherwise completely naked, which made your cock stir a bit as she gave you both a domineering smile that sent more shivers through you. Ralia gave you and mother both a come hither look as she purred "Come to me Mother, Brother. Mmhm... we have... mheheh, so much to 'discuss~"
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:23 pm

When the first guard groped the prince's ass, Lucca felt for a fleeting moment that he should discipline him. However this thought was quickly pushed aside and instead all the catboy did was purr. Each subsequent grope he purred and moaned a little louder, pushing his ass more and more into their grip. By the time they had reached the throne room, Lucca had adopted a walk much like his mother's, accentuating his plush rear and slight curves, tilting his head slightly down in a subservient and sultry manner.

By now the fog had settled back over his mind enough that he barely questioned why his sister was so exposed to them, or why the sight of his own blood naked stirred such strange feelings inside of him. "What do you need of us, Princess Ralia?" Lucca purred, even as his legs drew him closer to her just as she beckoned.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:28 pm

"Mmhm... well, for a start, I want you and Mother dear to attend to me... mmhm, I've been so in need of some relief and your tongues are just perfect to please my royal womanhood... and it reminds you of your place beneath me~" Ralia says with a smirk as your mother moans and nods, dropping to all fours to crawl her way towards the throne. You too feel an urge to do the same, though since Ralia hasn't demanded such its entirely up to you...

Regardless, your sister's cunny is soon before you, the scent tantilizing and familiar. Slowly, memories come back to you that you know she wants you to recall, memories of pleasing her before and where all her favorite spots are. You soon feel it not just as a want to please her, but a NEED to please her.

"Mmhm... just focus on me you two... forget everything else... all that matters right now is me and my puss~" She says, her smile widening as mother replies with her own husky purr.

"Of course my darling daughter, your word is my command~"
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:51 pm

The prince lowers himself onto all fours, just as the queen does, however hesitates before moving forward. Something seemed off about his sister's request... Pleasing her womanhood and reminding themselves of their place beneath her... it seemed so natural, but something about it gave him pause... but her cunny smelt so good~ He hadn't even noticed himself crawling towards her until his nose was inches away from her royal pussy. No, that wasn't right... Divine pussy. The leader of the kingdom was an avatar of divinity after all. And with the queen indisputably under Ralia, that left Ralia as the true ruler.

Lucca purred happily as memories returned to him of servicing his sister. He recalled her taste and then tasted it once more, his tongue lapping between her folds eagerly, seeking out all the spots she had trained him to worship. The princess's words filled his head, casting aside all other thoughts. Focus on her~ Forget everything else~ Just Ralia and her pussy~

The cunt-licker couldn't remember his previous concerns, couldn't remember that he was a prince, couldn't remember his own name... his world had narrowed to the beautiful pink lips he now slid his tongue against.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:00 pm

"That's it... good... good pets... please your Goddess... it's all you are meant for, all your purpose is~ To please those above you and to worship your Goddess~" She purred, reaching down and only adding to your own pleasure as she scratched at your ears... oh by the Divines, you loved it when Princess Ralia did that to you, it always made you feel even better... and of course, your mother nuzzled your cheek every so often, telling you what a good boi you were being helping her please the avatar of the Goddess, your dear wonderful and mighty sister...

You don't even notice as chaos begins to break out outside, the sound of screams and magic and battle quickly picking up. You even fail to notice the sound of battle in the hall outside the door... though you do feel your sister tense ever so slightly... but your only thought is to continue pleasuring her...

Until you hear panic in her voice as she says "W~What are you doing?! We had a deal!"
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:08 pm

Cunt-licker purrs into his Goddess's cunt, mewling as she started to pet him. His muzzle was pressed against her pussy, rubbing right up against his mother's lips, as they both sucked on one of Ralia's folds each. He could feel his cock start to leak pre into his clothes from his excitement, but that didn't matter at all. All that mattered was servicing his sister. This was all he was meant to do~ Nothing else~ He and his mother existed to make sure Ralia felt as good as possible- to work together to lick her cunt as well as they could~

He started to nip and suckle on her clit, occasionally pulling off only so that his mother could have a turn while he lapped up lower down in her folds. The Queen and the Heir's muzzles were completely soaked in the juices of the treacherous princess's cunny, just as they should be~ Even as his sister seemed to be panicked, it didn't matter and Cunt-licker only doubled down on servicing her to make her feel better.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:16 pm

You heard... another voice... the voice of someone else... powerful, sensual, and a bit entrancing. But you, cuntlicker, were still absorbed in your duty. You didn't hear the words, only those of your sister as she started shifting, trying to sit up... her hands had left your head and you heard her saying arcane words... wait... why would she be doing that? In fact... you suddenly feel the edge of an arcane bolt being fired off past you, and even though you are still under your sister's influence... this alerts you that SOMETHING is going on... for your sister is using combat magic in her own Throne room!
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:20 pm

While the change in position could shower Cunt-licker and his mother in more of their mistress's glorious juices, he couldn't help but feel frightened by the sudden changes going on. Why was Ralia fighting? Who could possibly be trying to fight a Goddess? He didn't know if his lips still being pressed against her cunt was helping or hindering her, but it was all he could do! It was all he was ever meant to do! She had told him as much, herself, so he wrapped his arms around her hips in order to keep her steady so he could stuff his muzzle against her juicy pussy lips.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Next

Return to Private Games