Fallout: Zion Wastelands [Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Fallout: Zion Wastelands [Kuragari]

Postby sogekik » Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:04 am

"that's all I am doing" she tells you innocently, " I have to be sure there's nothing out of place, no lumps, or anything, best to be thorough" she tells you as she keeps going pushing her fingers in deeper as she speaks
sogekik

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:17 am

"B~Bullshit, y~Your aaah... y~your j~just using t~that as an excuse!" Samantha retorted, even as she moaned as her fingers drew closer to her g-spot.
Last edited by Kuragari on Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kuragari

Postby sogekik » Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:22 pm

she shakes her head, " only partially," she tells you with a chuckle stopping just short of your G-spot, "it's fairly routine so far though" she tells you, waiting to see how you'd react before continuing
sogekik

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:18 pm

Panting, Samantha whimpered and grumbled "T~That's still not nice! I~I got things t~to do today, d~don't need you getting f~frisky in my snatch!"
Kuragari

Postby sogekik » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:04 pm

she sighs " fine I'll stop," she tells you pulling her fingers back " might be your last chance in a while though" she points out as she starts to pull the gloves off, and then turning to make some notes on her computer, "anything feeling off at the moment? health wise obviously?" she asks returning to her usual professionalism
sogekik

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:53 pm

Samantha shook her head as she panted and shivered, rolling her eyes at the doctors suggestion that it would be her last time to get something like that in a while. "I'll be fine Dr. White, and no nothing feels off, I feel healthier than ever!"
Kuragari

Postby sogekik » Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:47 am

"well, then I guess I'm pretty much done, let me just get a blood sample quick, and you can be on your way" she tells you, as she picks up a syringe
sogekik

Postby Kuragari » Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:59 pm

She wasn't exactly thrilled abouut getting pricked by a needle, but she tolerated it then said her goodbyes to Dr. White before she headed off to double check with the quartermaster to see if there is anything else she was required to or allowed to take with her on her expedition to the surface.
Kuragari

Postby sogekik » Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:13 am

"see you soon, Good luck out there, you better come back in one peace because when you do that ass is mine!" she calls after you as you leave
the Quatermaster was in the process of taking apart one of the old 10mm pistols in the vaults stock, it seemed she'd been doing it to several guns, and she didn't even look up as you walked in, clearly more focused on what she was doing
sogekik

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:57 am

Samantha can only squeak at that, blushing a bit as she shook her head and stepped into the storeroom. She decided to first look around and see if there was anything clearly earmarked for her expedition, then she'd interrupt the Quartermaster's work.
Kuragari

Postby sogekik » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:29 pm

there didn't seem to be but most of it was behind the quartermaster "here looking for gear for your trip?" she asks once she notices you, looking up and pausing her rebuild as she speaks
sogekik

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:57 pm

"Yup, figured I'd be getting to take a bit of something with me so this is a proper expedition, rather than a suicide mission." Samantha said as she leaned on the counter.
Kuragari

Postby sogekik » Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:59 am

She nods, " yeah, I don't think the overseer would send you out there on your own," she reaches under the counter and plus out a pistol and a couple of boxes of ammo " for now this is what we can spare, I've made sure all the bullets are good at least honestly you'd be surprised how little ammo we have left after 200 years down here, with the guards practicing and the passage of time, there aren't that many bullets left, still hopefully you'll find some up there" she suggests
sogekik

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:51 pm

Samantha nodded and gathered what was offered up to her, humming as she said "I appreciate it all the same. Maybe there will be stuff I can scavenge from the surface." Thanking her again, Samantha took the pistol and bullets and went ahead up to the Overseers office, her last destination before heading into the wastes above.
Kuragari

Postby sogekik » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:00 am

the overseer was sat in her office with the usual retinue of males attending to her, each of them was naked,doing various menial tasks around the office, whilst the overseer herself sat at her desk doing her work, the front of her vault suit was fully open, and her large perky breasts where hanging out on display.
sogekik

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:58 am

Blushing a fair bit but doing her best to give the men polite nods, she steps in front of the overseer's desk and says "Reporting for final words or any other objectives to be given before heading to the surface ma'am."
Kuragari

Postby sogekik » Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:34 am

she takes a moment before looking up at you, making it clear that whatever she was working on was probably more important than you at this moment in time "we'll you know what we need; go out there and work out if it's habitable or not, aside from that send regular reports, back and if you find anything useful bring it back here" she tells you " especially if you come across some good men, it's always good to have some more variety after all" she tells you with a grin
sogekik

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:07 pm

She didn't say what she wanted to say at that last bit, but Samantha went ahead and nodded anyways as she said, "Yes ma'am, just wanted to double check." Not feeling like there was anything else that you need to ask and getting the impression that that was all the Overseer had for her, Samantha turned and started making her way out of the office and through the rest of the vault as she made for the only way in or out of her home.
Kuragari

Postby sogekik » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:49 pm

there was a pair of (unsurprisingly) female guards by the vault door, but they were currently busy with each other, and didn't seem even to notice that you were there for the moment
sogekik

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:36 am

Rolling her eyes at that, Samantha simply walked up to the door controls and plugged her Pipboy in to get the door opening sequence going so she could go out and see just what the wasteland above was like.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games