Fallout: Zion Wastelands [Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Fallout: Zion Wastelands [Kuragari]

Postby sogekik » Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:36 am

Kuragari Wrote:Name: Samantha Lorens
Appearance: https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=pos ... vault_suit
Bio: Born in Vault 109, which was originally intended to be a control Vault but then 50 years after the Great War the Overseer came up with their own experiment- Creating a matriarchial society where men were subservient to women, utilizing access to sex and special collars to control the male population and keep them in line. Because of, or perhaps in spite of it, Samantha has tended to treat men more nicely than some of the others. This has lead to her being just a bit of a 'weirdo' amongst the populace with many finding her too soft to their taste.

When the Vault readings informed the Overseer that conditions were adequate enough to go outside, she chose Samantha to go see just what the surface was like, with the demand for weekly reports.

Special:
STRENGTH 2
PERCEPTION 5
ENDURANCE 6
CHARISMA 8
INTELLIGENCE 7
AGILITY 6
LUCK 6

Tag Skills
Speech, Medicine, Sneak

Kinks and Turnoffs: See the signature
Character Specific- Dominance, Non-Consensual, lewd clothing, spanking

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

it seemed for all intents and purposes you where being kicked out of the vault, you hadn't ever really meshed with the Matriarchal society that was the status quo inside the vault, so it wasn't really too much of a surprise. you'd been told that you were to leave the vault today, and it wouldn't do you any good to stay in the vault any longer than that. For now, all you could really do was pack and leave.
your room was on one of the lower floors of the vault and you lived alone in your room so there shouldn't be too much in way of disturbances. there were a number of places that might be worth visiting on your way out of the vault including the quartermaster, canteen, and the doctors office, all of which could potentially give you things to help you in the outside world.
sogekik

Re: Fallout: Zion Wastelands [Kuragari]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:32 am

Samantha knew she didn't mesh with things down here, but it still rankled her a bit that the Overseer was basically throwing her out there. Especially since she wasn't part of the Security team! Still, the Overseer's decisions were law, and honestly... she wouldn't mind getting away from this place. Especially with how so many of her 'friends' and neighbors treated the men... like they were nothing more than personal servants and living sex toys.

She grabbed some purified water and some of the ration packs that was the norm for Vault food down here and sighed. Visiting the Clinic couldn't hurt... she'd worked in there as an extra nurse at times and got along well with the doctor. Even if she was a little... eccentric. A stop by the Quatermaster was probably going to be needed after that.
Kuragari

Postby sogekik » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:14 pm

the clinic wasn't far from your room at least, down in the deepest parts of the vault, far away from the irradiated surface, with only the generators and the life support systems below it. the walk was quick and quite, most people would have been at work at this time, and with the exception of a few men doing menial tasks, you didn't really encounter anyone. inside the Doctor, one Megan white was sat at her terminal typing up notes, it didn't seem like she'd noticed you walking in
sogekik

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:45 pm

Smiling and waving to the men she passed and giving them encouragement, Samantha rapped on the door once she walked into the Clinic. "Dr. White? It's me, Samantha... I figured you might have some extra supplies I could take with me on my expedition to the surface?"
Kuragari

Postby sogekik » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:00 pm

"ah Sam, I was expecting you to show up sooner or later, getting ready for the big trip then huh? I should have some spare stimpacks laying around, and some rad away you can take with you, just let me have a look," she tells you she gets up and you see that she isn't wearing anything on the lower half of her body and a man was tucked away under her desk " stocks aren't great at the moment, two hundred years without resources will do that I suppose, I should probably give you a check-up before you head out as well" she suggests
sogekik

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:14 am

Samantha blushed just a bit as she saw that Dr. White had been being attended to under the desk... and that she wasn't wearing anything underneath. Still she gave the guy a smile as she said "That's fine, though as long as it's quick. The Overseer wants me out before 8pm."
Kuragari

Postby sogekik » Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:33 am

she nods " That gives us plenty of time though, but okay" she tells you with a nod as she heads to the storeroom and gathers up some meds for you before returning, she puts them on a table for you, "okay so undress and lay on the examination table" she tells you
sogekik

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:22 am

Blushing even more at that, Samantha nevertheless stepped over to one of the exam tables and stripped on down to nothing, then laid down on it.
Kuragari

Postby sogekik » Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:38 pm

Dr White comes over and get out her stethoscope " let's start with the basics shall we?" she suggests not waiting for an answer before putting the cold metal disk against your breast to listen to your heart
sogekik

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:33 pm

Samantha let out a gasp at that, her back arching just slightly as she felt the cold metal against her bared flesh. She shoots a bit of a pout to Dr. White at that.
Kuragari

Postby sogekik » Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:38 pm

she pulls it back after a minute " that seems fine" she tells you as she puts the stethoscope back around her neck, then she grabs a blood pressure gauge and wraps it around your arm
sogekik

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:07 pm

"G~Glad that didn't take long..." Samantha mumbled as she did her best to calm down and relax for the next part. She knew that being stressed or tense or anything could mess with the readings after all.
Kuragari

Postby sogekik » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:02 pm

the machine run it's course and soon enough it came off again " blood pressure is a little above average, but we'll put that down to pre-trip jitters I think" she tells you, " now I'm going to examine your breasts, so just bare with me a moment" she tells you before leaning over and groping your breasts as she examines them, looking for anything that was out of place
sogekik

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:18 am

Samantha wasn't quite sure why the doctor needed to check her chest, but she didn't argue even as she began to squirm and bite her lip at the soft, sensitive ripples of pleasure to begin to spread is Dr. White examined each breast.
Kuragari

Postby sogekik » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:26 pm

"nothing wrong there, now I'm going to check your vagina as well" she tells you once she removes her hands from your breasts, she made some notes and then moved between your leg's
sogekik

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:57 pm

"I~Is that really necessary Doc?" Samantha asked with a gulp... she'd never been a big fan of these types of exams, especially because sometimes they got a bit lewd for her tastes.
Kuragari

Postby sogekik » Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:27 pm

"absolutely, you're about to go out into an irradiated wasteland, it's imperative that I have a good model of your health before I let you go out there, that way when you come back I habe a much easier time working out whether something is wrong or not" she tells you as she puts on a pair of sterile latex gloves, now, "open your leg's wider for me please"
sogekik

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:31 pm

That... sadly made sense, and with some grumbling, Samantha went ahead and opened her legs. Dr. White was at least being professional today... maybe the Overseer had said not to try anything funny if Samantha came by?
Kuragari

Postby sogekik » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:12 pm

"ah there's that gorgeous thing, right, let's have a look then~" she tells you with a grin, professionality out the window the second she was between your leg's, she slides a couple of fingers in, and starts to explore your insides seeming to hit every spot inside you as she does her 'check up'
sogekik

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:27 am

"H~hey! Y~Your j~just supposed to be doing a check-aaaahh!~" Samantha squeaked and moaned, shuddering as she wriggled about on the table as her lower lips were explored so.
Kuragari

Next

Return to Private Games