Fallout: Sisterhood of Steel (Lorielle)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Fallout: Sisterhood of Steel (Lorielle)

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:14 am

Cotton's shot doesn't fair much better than yours as she fires off against the far wall in panic, taking a frantic step backwards. With both shots missing, the ghouls lunge forward together, upon you faster than you could have anticipated. You find yourself being forced onto the ground, turned onto your front by his grip as he tackles into you. Your tits press into the cold tiles of the floor as he starts to hump at your rear pushed up and plump in the air like a wild animal.

Cotton fairs even worse. With the force of its lunge, her ghoul whacks her across the face and sends her spinning through the doors of one of the shower cubicles. She collapses to the ground, dazed from the heavy impact, as the ghoul stands over her, gripping her blonde hair tightly to keep her dizzy head facing upwards. The ghoul's time with Mayer had left its cock readily drooling its seed, which now drips onto Cotton's face. A familiar foggy look enters her eyes as it hits her senses and drips fall into her open mouth. The ghoul plunges its cock into her and she gags, trying to struggle free. Though her movements become sluggish, her pistol released from her weakening grip, as the effects of the ghoul cum start to take hold.

Your own weapon is still within reach, the fight not over yet. But without your help its unlikely either Cotton or Mayer will escape on their own.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:23 am

Being forced onto the ground was incredibly rough. There was definitely a scrape or something that happened at least a bruise that was going to form from how hard Victoria hit ground. "Ow!!" She says adopting again that sort of petulance from earlier as she feels the Ghoul cum up from behind her. "You guys really dont know mmph~ When to quit!" She fires out, scrambling for her gun. She was starting to really hate getting pushed around!

Victoria Str roll: Nat 20
Victoria Energy Weapon: 12

This frustration culminations in Victoria's cum addled mind focusing everything she had, like earlier with the door she kicks the ghoul off of her in a singular blow, righting herself up as she aims for the ghoul messing with Rosie and unleashes a blazing beam of red light and vaporizing the ghoul before he could sufficiently fuck her subordinate into next week. "That damn teach you." She says with a huff turning the ghoul she fought off of her and readying her weapon.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:57 pm

Coughing up ghoul spunk and still heavily in a daze, Cotton seems to be just cognisant enough to weakly grab hold of her laser pistol once more and aim it at the ghoul you were tussling with. The creature is blasted back into one of the shower booths where its remains crumple to the ground and disintegrate. "Haha! Zappy!" Cotton yells in triumph, her tone now as bubbly as your own.

There's a momentarily alarmed sound from Mayer as she realises the two of you were in the room with her and recently in danger. Though her voice is still muffled by ghoul cock, the ghoul in question began to withdraw, seemingly interested in seeing what all the noise was behind him. Mayer does the only thing her ghoul cum addled brain can thing to do to stop him from attacking you in this moment, and starts sucking him off more enthusiastically. Her arms wrap around his hips, holding him close as she sucks him into her throat and lavishes him with her tongue to the symphony of sweet, muffled moans. It seems to work and the ghoul relaxes, leaving you and Cotton free to get the jump on it as you wish.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:27 pm

"And take this!!" I shout as if i was in one of the classic holovids i used to watch with super heroes showing up at the right moment to save the day. I Line up the laser pistol and take a shot center mass of the ghoul as Mayer firmly distracts it. Though my cum addled brain does briefly consider having the same fun as Mayer, im just tired of these dumb things and wanna get a move on with my day. "Aaaannnd ZAP!" I shout against as i unload another shot towards the direction of the ghoul in its unsuspecting form.

Victoria Energy Weapons: 10!
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:48 pm

You and Cotton both fire off in the Ghoul's direction and not long later it vaporises, leaving behind Mayer slumped against the back wall, Ghoul cum dripping from her lips and covering her cheeks. She coughs out a bit more cum which spills onto her tits, hanging out of her heavily damaged jumpsuit, although she doesn't seem to care. Once she catches her breath, she starts giggling and crawls over towards you and Cotton. "You've got some cum on you." She says, poking Cotton's cheek with a grin. Cotton giggles and pokes Mayer's cheek back. "So do you!"

The two nearly break into a giggling fit, before Mayer turns her attention to you. "Woo! Way to kick ghoul ass! That's the Sisterhood way for you!" Sisterhood huh? Guess she came around to your rebrand after all. Cotton cheers along as well, wiping some sweat from her brow before giving the dollop of cum on her finger a sniff. "Funny stuff, huh? Wonder why its so... weird. Tastes good, at least."

She licks her lips as she considers eating it but stops herself. There was a reason not to eat it... right? That's the impression you got from how they reacted to you earlier, but now neither of them seem all to certain that that was the case.

You hear Decker come in over the radio. "We've had bandits start to approach. Nothing we haven't been able to handle but I think it was just a scouting party. What's the progress of your mission, ma'am?"

Cotton leans over towards you, grinning giddily. "Ooh, we should tell her that we're kicking ghoul butt! This mission is going to be easy!"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:57 pm

"Hell yeah, why shouldnt we be a sisterhood!" I say with a giddy smile at my two comrades, something about the situation felt exhilarating, the rush of firing my weapon at baddies and helping my Sisters. I never wanted it to end. Watching them as they calm down from their celebration. Well they can do what they want. "It was tasty.. but i dunno if we should sit around and drink ghoul slop all day." I comment before Decker messages me.

Int roll: 6!
"Ohhh heyy, Decker.. I think we're doing good, we're... in here.. cleared out some ghouls totally toasted them! Do you want us to come back up, i dont think there are any more of them down here. And bandits do sound like trouble" I say with a bit of a ditzy giggle, by breasts jiggling along in the somewhat tattered scraps that was by Brotherhood body suit.

"Mayer you wanna say anything to Decker?" I ask, as if this was some sharing moment with the class.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:05 pm

Cotton moans as she sucks a dollop of cum off of her finger, but nods at your comment. "Yeah, we've got busy... Sisterhood stuff to get to. Oh, but I know." She reaches over to Mayer's chest and squeezes her tits together. "Mayer, just cup your boobies like this... look, its holding all the cum in your cleavage!"

"Oh wow! That's super clever, Cotton! You really are so smart." Mayer says as she replaces Cotton's hands with her own and marvels at the pool of ghoul cum between her tits.

"Now we can drink ghoul cum on the go!" Cotton says triumphantly, twirling some of her blonde hair around in her finger.

"Uh... ma'am. Are you okay? Did you find the arsenal?" Decker's voice comes back through over the radio.

"Oh, Decker!" Mayer says. "We're totally being super badass! If you want, we can come kick those raiders asses too! Like, Newton's killed so many ghouls, its actually... I can't even count how many she's killed... ooh, and her boobs keep jiggling so much."

Mayer reaches over and gives your chest a squeeze. She starts to jiggle your tits up and down, out of sync with each other as she makes "boing, boing" noises.

You hear Decker curse under her breath on the other end of the radio. "Alright, if you can make it out of there, I think you should fall back to the 'bird. If its too dangerous for you to move, let us know where you are and I'll send someone to come and get you."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:14 pm

"Hmm arse-what?" I say dumbly my mind distracted by Mayer's bountiful tits holding up a nice thick pool of ghoul spooge, i was definitely gonna need to get a taste of it later. Though i further distracted by Mayer's own act of playing with my breasts, leaving me a giggling and slightly moaning mess over the radio. "Sttoooop it Mayer, it feels good you cant just touch other people's boobs when you want, you can touch it when we get back home!" I say clear for decker to hear.

"Yeah, totally we'll go right back up there. See ya soon cutie." I say before clicking the radio off and exiting the shower.... only to remember i dont really remember my way out. "Ummm, gals, who wants to do the fun thing and play leader so we can get out of this 'Arsenal' that decker called it. Its way too stuffy down here."
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:23 pm

"But if it feels good, why can't I keep doing it?" Mayer grumbles as she complains. With her hands on your tits rather than her own, cum spills out from her cleavage and falls over your own. She still has plenty left, but it seems she's shared some of it for you to hold onto. She listens to your orders despite her brief protest and releases your tits as she and Cotton stagger to their feet. Decker is left flabbergasted and confused on the other end of the radio while the three of you leave the showers.

"Oh, leader? Does that mean I get to give orders and stuff?" Mayer asks, getting excited. "I'd like that!"

"Hey! I'm the smartest, I should be leader! 'Sides, I thought you didn't like all that autho- authori- all that bossy stuff!" Cotton protests, huffing and putting her hands on her hips.

Mayer shrugs! "I won't be bossy! I'll be a cool leader. I'll give cool orders! Like this! Newton, get over here and give me a shoulder rub! Cotton, get your tits outs like the rest of us! We're a Sisterhood dammit, we need to have matching uniforms!"

"That doesn't help us get out of here, though!" Cotton complains. "We should retrace our steps!"

She begins retracing her steps, walking back into the showers. "Damn, its a dead end." you hear her call back from inside, before she comes back out. "Okay, Mayer can lead."

"Great! Now get those tits out Cotton and I can begin planning our exit strategythingy."

Cotton looks to you, waiting for confirmation that she should be following all of Mayer's orders as she leads the group out.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:31 pm

Victoria Int roll: 17!

"Because feeling good wont get us out of here!" I say huffing slightly like a child as i throw my fists out, though it is some what quickly replaced with a deep blush as her tits and cum spilling out onto my chest, the deep urge to scoop up a dollop is overwhelming, but Decker already sounded mad, and i didnt want to make them wait.

Watching Mayer and Cotton's little comedy show on the side however though feels quite refreshing though something i cant exactly... deal with for a long time. "N-no, i like this suit, i dont wanna rip it up. Im back in charge like usual, lets just go, i think its... this way." I say leading the gals out of the shower and towards what i believe was the way out and hopefully not deeper into the complex.
Lorielle

Previous

Return to Private Games