Fallout: Sisterhood of Steel (Lorielle)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Fallout: Sisterhood of Steel (Lorielle)

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:33 am

Combs returned your smouldering gaze with an equally intense stare if his own. His eyes met yours as you worked his cock with your tits and a sense of unrestrained lust and desire for each other's bodies flowed between the two of you. He didn't just look upon you with a hungry glare at your smooth skin and heavy tits, but his eyes also roamed across and admired the finer details of your features, adding a rare level of appreciation to his gaze. He didn't just want a hot piece of ass to pump his cock into. He wanted you to be the hot piece of ass he pumped his cock into. He made you feel special for being his slut.

As you lower yourself onto his cock you hear him let out a satisfied sigh. "That's it... you're a natural. Keep going, just like that... show me what those Brotherhood hips of yours can do, 'Elder'." Looking back at him you can see him breathing heavier as he feels your tight, wet slutty hole envelope his cock inch my inch and squeeze it into your tight depths. Between Rosie and Sophia's tits and your ass, he's got plenty to keep him visually stimulated but your proud of how much of his attention remains on you, watching your body shift up and down on his cock - his eyes trailing the curve of your back and the sway of your plush behind as you settle into your rhythm of riding him

When not kissing either Rosie or Sophia, the Brotherhood girls would lick and nip at his ears, neck and jaw, pressing their bodies softly against his. Occasionally you would feel their hands on your hips in the place of his own - which were busy between their legs - guiding you up and down on his cock and helping you find your riding pace.

Eventually Combs pulls his fingers out of Sophia's depths, leading to her letting out a whimper. He gives her a quick kiss and a smack on her ass for her trouble. "Don't whine too much about it, darlin'. I'll give you plenty more than just my fingers later. But you're the only one left who hasn't greeted my cock properly, so how 'bout you hop down between your boss's legs there and give my balls a good kiss. And continue a bit of that treatment you were givin' your boss earlier while you're at it."

Sophia nods, letting out a breathy "Yes sir." as she slips from the bench and gets on her knees before you once more. With a slow lick, she wets Combs' balls and kisses along his shaft on the inches exposed from your cunt as you ride up. Her lips also occasionally find their way back to he familiar territory of your clit, giving you more of that lovely treatment from before.

"She got a good taste of you, interested in returning the favour?" Combs says as his hand reaches around to your front. He grips your face and slides two fingers, slick with Sophia's juices, into your mouth and lets you lap the taste of her pussy off of his hand. Once you sucked the digits clean, he pulled his hand back and grabbed the hat off his head. You felt him place it on your own head and whistle. "Now you look like a proper cowgirl, keep this rodeo goin'."

His hand smacks your ass and he enjoys the jiggle that comes with it. Rosie gasps and shudders from his other hand still toying with her, but she manages to say "You look like a local gal, ma'am. Could picture you at a Bullhorn jamboree."

The hand that spanked you softly squeezes your ass, the thumb giving an affectionate rub while he uses it to firmly guide your pace, taking a bit more control over your ride on his cock, bringing you further down into his lap as he started to properly bounce you and stretch you open deeper within.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Sat Jan 21, 2023 2:00 am

"F-focus.. On my.. hahh sisters Combs.." She says weakly his borderline condescending barks just made her hotter and hotter under the collar. She didnt want to admit that she was feeling particularly appreciated by him in a way that her Owner hasnt shown her. She could feel herself putting in more effort to bounce and roll her hips to please him. His cock stirring up her insides after they had been stimulated all day. It was something else and she was loving it!

The way her sisters guided her, she was moaning wantonly now, not even bothering to keep her voice down in the dead of night as she bounced like a good little cowgirl slut. Her eyes fluttering as she focused on the pleasure. One hand steadying herself on his thigh and the other tracing her stomach following the crown of his cock as it retreated and filled her again and again. "Fuck, are all you bastards this big.." She gasps out as she hears Sophia acknowledge Combs with a [i[Sir[/i] diminishing Victoria's own authority in the moment. Though she couldnt really chastise her in the moment, not when she felt the Paladin's tongue against her clit again and she moaned loudly in chorus with Rosie. It was especially hard when she found her lips around Comb's slick fingers without much protest. Moaning around them as she closed her lips around them and her tongue lashed out, seeking out Sophia's taste.

"Mmm~" She moaned before Combs pulled his fingers back, clean now with just her saliva as the evidence of her work. "Y-yes sir~" She responded, bouncing faster on Comb's cock now that she was given the go ahead.

"R-rosie, are you saying.. mmph you're doing this something like this hahh regularly?" Victoria retorted with a chuckle wondering just how much of a slut Cotton might be even prior to the Enclave attack on the base. But she couldnt deny that whatever this "Jamboree" was, she was interested.

Feeling Combs' hand against her ass was oddly reassure.. she briefly wondered if she should maybe swap Mayer to the topside team and take combs down into the bunker for a bit of private time.. but for now she knew she was feeling entirely enraptured as she felt his hand guide her ass like he owned it himself. "Mmm~ More, give me more Sir~" She moans out rising up halfway off his cock and rolling her hips into his hand, enticing him to take charge of the situation fully.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sat Jan 21, 2023 2:31 am

"Well, not half as fun as this. 'Least not the parts I were a part of back then, but given how much drink was going 'round I wouldn't be surprised if those that were old enough got into somethin' like this. But I like watching you ride all the same. Feel like I'm learnin' a lot just by watching you." Rosie says, before a particularly firm curl of Combs' fingers has her moaning into his shoulder.

Combs' hand shifts from you ass you gripping your hip properly as he starts controlling your pace fully. With a firm pull, he drags you down all the way on his cock, bouncing your ass against his thighs before pulling you back up. He lets you get used to this new pace before you feel his hips buck and his cock thrusts into you right as you were being dragged down again. "That's a good girl~" Combs coos, praising you as you ride his cock. "Fuck, you feel so tight and warm. Feels like you're tryin' to milk me. That what you want, huh? My hot cream milked deep inside you."

He pauses to kiss Rosie deeply, leaving you with your own moans and Sophia's muffled moans as her lips wrap around Combs' balls and she slops her tongue across them to get them nice and ready to release their load deep inside of you. Once he breaks the kiss he speaks again, talking to Rosie this time. "Why don't you give your boss a few swats on the ass for me, sweet thing? Give her some motivation to keep riding like the good cowgirl she is?"

Rosie takes to his words and you feel her hand swat against your ass. He tells her to do it again, harder this time, and she does as you find yourself getting spanked by your subordinate at this man's command. "How you enjoying your ride so far, Victoria?" he asks, his tone smug and knowing. "There's plenty more where this came from. If I'm going to be in a firefight tomorrow you get bet all your asses that I'm enjoying the hell out of tonight."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:23 pm

Victoria was starting to feel that rising toe-curling tension in her muscles build as she fought to hold onto what little sense she had left bouncing up and down cowboy cock. Moans, ooo's, ahh's, all spilling out as she couldnt really find the strength or words to fight back against Comb's insinuations. Maybe she did want this muscled downhome jock to knock her up. Longhorn has certainly trained Victoria well enough to love the idea. She just couldnt help but coo affectionately when he spoke, those honeyed words slipping into her mind convincing her all of this was a good idea.

"M-maybe it is.. but by the end of tonight... if you arent careful you'll have 6 maybe more mouths to feed." She says back jokingly, the speed of Victoria's bouncing increasing as she feels her subordinate swat her creamy ass a few times. The last slap was a particularly hard one, leaving a big red print across her cheek, causing Victoria to bite into her lip rather hard to avoid a rather loud scream. "Its good~ So good! I dont wanna stop!" She finally admits, using what little energy she had left to slam her ass down on to the man again and again, each with an increasing sense of desperation. She knew he was right, this was her first big operation with her at the helm, it could very well be her last and she was going to make the most of tonight.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:39 pm

With you driving yourself onto his cock so enthusiastically, his hand pulls from your hip and instead finds itself curling around your long, silver hair. Clenching into a fish, he gripped your flowing locks into a bundle and tugged enough to force you to arch your back as your rode his cock. "If that means I'd be keeping you three under my roof, it might just be worth it." he grunts, before leaning forward, his lips kissing along your shoulder, licking the sweat off of your skin before he found his way to your neck. You feel him suck the skin between his lips right where you felt most sensitive to his touch before a sharp, pleasant pain indicated a hickey had been left on your neck.

Rosie spanks on your ass again, though this time her fingers tighten around your plump rear as it squeezed against Combs' thigh. Her nails dug into your rump slightly as she let out a loud, shivering moan. You saw her feet kick up in the air beside you, her toes curling as Combs toyed with the Scribe enough to bring her to climax. Her orgasmic cry is muffled as Combs pulls his lips back from your neck to kiss her, his tongue invading her mouth to mute the bubbly pleasure she was letting out.

Sophia's tongue continued its dutiful work, aided often by her lips pressing against your clit and Combs' balls, alternating back and forth. She added to the intense stimulation you were already feeling, leading to pleasure welling up within you, feeling like a rising wave that was already trickling over the top of a dam that was just a few hard thrusts away from bursting. Those thrusts came quickly as Combs' grip on your hair tightened. He pulled his hand from Rosie's dripping slit for a moment as she recovered from her own orgasm and reached around to grab your tit. He squeezed firmly, his fingers still slick with your subordinate's juices as he rolled your nipple between his thumb and forefinger before gripping the whole breast firmly as he used it for leverage along with your hair to pump his hips up hard. He grunted in your ear and you knew you'd feel him filling you up soon. "Almost there, now. You'll get that filling you want so bad. First of the night."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:54 pm

A strained gasp can be heard when Victoria is forced to arch her back at Combs' behest. The tight grip he had on her hair all the more stimulating for the Brotherhood Elder as she bounced harder and faster with Combs at her back to support her now. The electricity coursing through her as the man she had known literally only for hours seemed to push her over and take control. Was this really what she wanted? Her cock-addled brain tried to rationalize it, coming to the conclusion that maybe she did. After all she's the one getting into the situations and rolling over like a good bitch to be bred. After all she was about to have a sickeningly sweet orgasm as her hips slammed down again and again hopelessly holding out for sanity and wanting to cum with her new cowboy friend.

"Yes! Yes! Im almost there too! So fill me up already!" She shouted to Combs, gritting her teeth from the pain she was feeling as her eyes shook, searching for something to hone in on the roof of the dilapidated diner. The edges of her vision blurring out as her nails dug into Combs' thigh and she let out a muffled wail, the last bit of her sanity reminding her to not wake up the whole neighborhood and especially her fellow soldiers who were resting for the coming operation.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Jan 24, 2023 11:06 pm

Combs helps you muffle your cry. Releasing your hair, he grips your chin and tils it to the side so his lips can claim yours. His tongue rolls into your mouth, pushing yours to the side as he explores past your lips and blocks the sounds of pleasure that he fucked out of you. His own grunts were muffled too against your lips as he bucked his hips up. With one thrust he bounced you up. The second he met you in the air as he lifted from his seat. You found yourself knocked forward against the table before you. His hips slammed in hard, driving him deep into you while his balls slapped against Sophia's face, still kneeling beneath the both of you. His hand moved from your tit, letting your chest fall against the table as both his hands gripped your hips for his final few thrusts. Deep. Hard. Powerful.

With one last groan he empties his balls into you, letting you feel his hot, white seed spilling into you and coating your inner walls. Pumping into your womb for several seconds, he pulls out with a heavy sigh and lets the last spurts of his cum fall across Sophia's face, giving her a tasty, creamy treat for her hard work. She gasps happily, licking her lips before enveloping her mouth around his cock, sucking it clean of your juices and his spunk. He sighs happily as she cleans him off, delivering a smack to your ass with his own hand. "Mighty fine ride, Victoria. Now how 'bout you order one of these girls onto my cock once its nice and hard again."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Tue Jan 24, 2023 11:29 pm

The next few moments were a flurry of activity for Victoria, from staring at the ceiling to suddenly face to face with Combs as he utterly dominated her mouth. Sweet docile moans filling the air as she meekly returned his kiss. Her breathing haggard as she felt herself being unable to even have a moment to breathe really. But soon enough the passionate kiss was over and she found herself painfully thrown into the table before her, her hands coming down fast enough to stop herself from face planting. She turned to look at him, but her head shot back forward towards the window as she felt his first thrust. Nails scrape loudly against the weathered linoleum as she finds something to grasp. "Fuck!" She manages to say a hoarse groan as she felt finally her reward for being a good little cowgirl. Her legs instinctively curl up even briefly wrapping themselves around Combs' waist, but she soon lost all feeling in her legs as she comes down from her orgasmic high and she limply rests against the table, breathing heavily.

She couldnt really even respond to the man, only replying with something as close to an affirmative grunt as she could muster, her mind feeling drowzy and dazed. Life back in the Mojave was never like this... She briefly managed to think. Feeling Combs' cum ooze out of her, the feeling of the chill Texan air against her body, she felt like she was floating and the only thing she could really feel was the hot load of spunk packed away inside of her.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Jan 24, 2023 11:45 pm

As you lie on the table, you feel Combs' hand reassuringly squeeze your ass before it began gently stroking up your back. While Sophia slurped eagerly around his cock, he leaned forward over you and planted a kiss on your cheek. "You really are beautiful, you know. I'd love to get to know you better once we're done with your mission." he whispers in your ear before turning his attention back to your subordinates. You miss most of the conversation they have while riding out the high of your post orgasmic bliss, but you notice the result as Sophia is pressed against the table beside you. It makes sense, seeing as she's the only one he was yet to make cum, that he would give her the bulk of his attention next. She was clearly anticipating it greatly, going by the flush on her cheeks and the needy look she gave Combs over her shoulder.

Combs hands find Sophia's strong thighs with a loud smack, holding her in place as he presses his cock into her and stretches her open. "You weren't lyin' 'bout being tight." he grunts, pleased with what he feels as he starts to thrust into her, stretching her out like he did you moments ago. She clearly enjoys every moment of it, biting her own lip as she moans and pants, bucking her hips back into his thrusts and rocking her body against the table.

Rosie soon makes her presence known, much to your surprise. You feel her wet lips press against your well fucked pussy at Combs' instruction. The scribe's gentle lapping makes your body twitch with reignited pleasure. You've been packed full with cum plenty enough to share, and the excess is already dripping from your cunt as Rosie's lips meet your pussy and you drip some of Combs's seed directly onto her tongue as she starts to lick your entrance clean.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:12 am

Victoria's breathing slowly centered as she was given time to rest. Feeling Combs' breath on her cheek as he kissed her and spoke. In her post-orgasmic clarity she wasnt really sure how to respond.. It seemed sorta dangerous to involve civilians into Brotherhood business, let alone let them run around and run a train on their various members... She could only respond with a muffled "Mmm." She her eyes lazily drifted out towards the window again and the ruined horizon before her. Eventually she managed to roll onto her back before Rosie makes her presence known again, lapping at her Elder's cum-streaked cunt.

A squeak of pleasure finds its way out from Victoria's aching chest as she feels her scribe's tongue against her folds. A hand reaching up to roll and squeeze her breast as another hand reaches out to Hull's own hand. She was happy to see her finally getting to let off a bit of steam. "You... ahh. look like you're having fun Paladin, always took you for a lesbian." Victoria says with a chuckle as she looks down between her heavy breasts and at that cute blonde ponytail bobbing between her legs.

"Dont think ive forgotten about you Scribe, i told you to get some rest and here you are fraternizing." She says, regaining a bit of her confidence and wrapping her thighs around Rosie's head, "I want it spotless in the next minute or else you'll be in trouble scribe."
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:55 am

Sophia still has some of Comb's cum on her face as she lifts her head up to smile at you. Its hard for her to make proper eye contact with how her body was constantly being forced forward and back by Combs' thrusts, her hair whipping to and fro. She manages to smile over to you between heavy moans however and return the grip of your hand on hers. "What, just cus I'm tougher than most guys? Not a lesbian, though I think my appreciation for ~oh~ cocks grew a lot more, recently. Maybe just cocks as good as this one~ Fuck~" she rolls her hips back against Combs' length. You know first hand just how good he's stirring her up within her depths, battering against the thin defences of her resolve with his might cock, like he was besieging a castle and about to burst through the gates.

Rosie murmurs louder into your pussy as your thighs close around her head, trapping her against your well fucked cunt, forcing her to breathe out of her nose as she eats out the spunk from your slit. You don't know of she's letting out an apology or a plea, but whatever it is the tone is clearly submissive and soon melts into moans of appreciation at the concoction of your flavour and Combs' seed she was drinking up.

Combs soon grips Sophia's hair the same way he did yours, pulling at it to force her to curve her back, starting from the height of her broad ass slamming itself back against Combs' hips, dipping down to her toned midriff before curving back up as she moans up towards the ceiling, her tits bouncing before your eyes. His other hand trails over your body, sliding up one of your thighs wrapped around Rosie, across your tummy and over one of your breasts, giving the nipple a playful flick. "Glad to see you back with us, Elder." Combs says, before leaning in to plant a kiss on your lips.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:08 am

Victoria chuckled at Sophia's response, though she wasnt entirely familiar with her encounter with Coyote she knew for a fact she helped germinate this little seed inside her new Slut-Paladin. That look on Sophia's face as she moans and smiles was transmitted to Victoria as she reveled in her part in effecting her Sister's mind. Thinking to herself how much more fun their new brotherhood might be with a cock or two around. Though those thoughts dont last long as she refocuses around her cunt and Rosie's delightful service.

The blonde's weak pleas fell on deaf ears however as Victoria held the woman still, she had plenty of work to do to make sure her womb was free of Combs' tantalizing cum. She drew in a deep breath and helped herself upward, sitting up to get a bit of a better appraisal of their little fuck fest. Soon feeling Combs' free hand against her thigh, stomach and then her breast. "Mmm" She moaned out before returning the cowboy's kiss. "Not for long i think. Once my little scribe is done, i have a final check i need to do. Though.." And she considers her words for a moment though a particularly heavy pinch of her nipple brings her out of thoughts as she looks at Combs. "Mmm, well do whatever you want to these two, they can be yours for tonight for all your help." She says with a breathy gasp feeling the cowboy's heavy palm against her beast and keeping her in the moment even though she wished to leave... if he allowed her to leave.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:29 am

Combs didn't let up his pace on Sophia, pounding away at the Paladin's tight cunt with relentless thrusts fuelled by heavy breaths and grunts - keeping his grip steady on her hair to keep her perfectly positioned to plunge into the depths of. Even while keeping up his assault on her pussy, he managed to afford a fair amount of controlled attention to you, his hand toying with your tit, tugging on your nipple and then pressing his palm against it to squeeze the breast. "Aww, but it'll be a darn shame for you to leave." he sighed, pouting as he planted another kiss on your lips. "Don't get me wrong, I can't complain 'bout having two fit and young ladies to spend the night with, but I would really enjoy spending more time with you." He continues to make out with you, his hand leaving your tit to slide around to the soft of your back, holding you steady while Rosie ate you out.

"I'd quite like you to be mine for tonight... or more than just tonight, if you're interested. And not just because you're a fine piece of ass, though there's no denying that. For someone so young, and so soft lookin', you've made a mighty impressive leader out of yourself and you're working to make a difference out in the Wasteland. That makes you someone to admire... and I got to say I enjoy admiring you on the end of my cock. Plus I think the girls will love to have this bonding experience with their boss. That right ladies?"

He releases Sophia's hair and smacks her ass to draw out a response. She breaks from her moaning to nod emphatically. "Damn right, ma'am." she says, glancing up at you with a gasping smile. Rosie nods between your legs, murmuring her assent into your cream filled cunt before hungrily slurping up more of the mess between your legs.

"If you really have to go, maybe we can make for some one on one time to catch up later." Combs continues after stealing your attention back with another kiss. "For now though, I'm more than happy to keep making sweet love to you and your ladies. The night is still plenty young, after all."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:50 am

Victoria was a mite too eager to return Combs' kiss, feeling his large rough palm against her chest. Inside it made her feel a bit small, but safe. She liked being around him, it was clear that her two subordinates really liked being around him too. She broke off the kiss with a little of a wry smirk as she weighed her options. "Yours for tonight.. more for tonight, you sure are a greedy one Gordan." She says with a soft chuckle. Hearing her subordinates agree with the man too made her weak in the knees.

A diplomat could be a slave to peer pressure if they werent too good at their jobs. She felt something well up in her chest though.. Her thighs squeezed a bit as she felt herself gush a little from the memory of Longhorn bending her over his desk and the agreement they made, but that was quick to be shunted out by Gordan's ever present words. This man wanted it all.. but she wondered if he wanted more than to just fuck and bed 3 pretty women.. she felt the first hint of suspicion she had all night.

"Y-you are a sweet talker Combs.. trying to get me to come around..." Her eyes shift down to his cock, watching to slide in and out of Sophia's tight little cunt. Slick with her juices. "Mmm, but.. I'm thinking i need to get a move on, i think you managed to fuck my worries away at least." She gave him a kiss on the cheek and finally released Rosie from being trapped from between her thighs. "Now you two can have your fun, im expecting a lot from you tomorrow Combs." She says with a wink before shifting off the booth and moving to wear her brotherhood plugsuit was.. she should probably make sure the deputy is at least ready to go before she heads to bed...
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:15 am

Rosie gasps for air as you release her, though she gave your pussy a few goodbye licks before you moved away. Though he's disappointed to see you go, Combs lets you take your leave. Though not before wrapping an arm around your waist and pulling you against his side so he can share a deep kiss before you leave. He pulls his hat off of your head, winking at you as he does so. "Don't want anyone out there getting ideas. Unless you want them to, of course." He sets the hat down on Rosie's head as he gestures for her to get on the table next to Sophia and spread her legs. Combs watches you as you get back into your jumpsuit, taking a few longing looks at your body as its hidden form view. Its up to you if you recover the toy to slide it back inside you, or leave it here for now.

Your subordinates moan out their goodbyes as you leave them to a pleasant night with Combs' company. The moans and gasps of the diner leave you behind as you make your way back to the camp proper. The Deputy was roaming his previous patrol point, near where Hull was on watch, keeping the area observed in the Paladin's absence. [AREA CLEAR OF NO GOOD VARMENTS. OUTLAWS WILL BE SHOT ON SIGHT.] he barks mechanically as he waddles up to you, an augmented tone to his artificial voice attempting to simulate a southern accent.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:30 am

Victoria was about midway through zipping up her jumpsuit when she caught sight of the toy that was swiftly forgotten about in her and Hull's hazy passion. Her felt her legs throb for a split second as she looks back over at Combs and the two women to make sure they werent watching. Scooping up the little plastic toy, marked with her owner's logo, she slipped it between it lips to give her tongue the opportunity to lather it up before unzipping her suit a ways to push it back into her eager little pussy. A coy sigh escaped her lips as she remembered its shape and she straightened herself out, not bothering to zip her suit back up as she walked back to the deputy is a sort of lustful haze, remembering the times Longhorn and fucked her good.

The stupor was only broken by her hearing the deputy's claxon and she blinked herself back into focus, though a twinge of lust lingered on her mind. "My you just keep running dontcha." She says with a smile looking at the Deputy. "why dont you give me a quick status report of yourself" Hopefully the protecttron wouldnt need any servicing, but it was prudent to make sure everyone and everything was in top form.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:44 am

[ALL PRIMARY SYSTEMS FUNCTIONING ACE-HIGH. SECONDARY SYSTEMS REQUIRE FINE TUNING FOR SENTENCING PROCEDURES, CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS RECITAL, AND HOOTENANY JIG PROTOCOL. SUGGESTED MAINTENANCE ON THESE SYSTEMS WITHIN THE WEEK, PARTNER.] Having been addressed directly, the Deputy stops before you, swivelling over on its two wobbling legs to face you head on. You knew Mayer had patched it up recently, and from the sounds of things it was working fine. It still looked battered enough on the outside, however. It didn't sound like it was likely to break down anytime soon, but maybe Cotton could have a look at it at some point to see if there was anything she could do on top of Mayer's repairs to keep it in tip-top form in the long run. Given it didn't seem urgent, that could wait until after the mission. No need to pull her away from Combs for now. The Deputy stands before you, awaiting to see if you had any further inquiries or instructions.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:51 am

"Well you look quite in order then Deputy." She replies back to the robot after finishing her own external inspection of the unit. Like every initiate Victoria at least knows the basics about mechanical engineering and she do something in a pinch for the robot, but at least that for now seemed unnecessary. She was content to allow it then to continue on its patrol when a thought crossed her mind when she thought about Hull again.

"Deputy, do you keep records of outlaws that you and the sheriff are unable to catch?" She inquires, assuming the deputy replies with an affirmative. "Do you happen to have a report on a raider boss, alias Coyote?" She says to it, hoping her speech pattern was clear enough for the thing to recognize without the need to repeat herself.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon Jan 30, 2023 3:50 pm

A steady, electronic whir emits from the Deputy as it processes your query. [SEARCHING CRIMINAL DATABASE FOR 'COYOTE'. ONE LAWBREAKER OF THAT DESIGNATION REPORTED. THE ARLINGTON SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT WANTS IT TO BE KNOWN THAT A BOUNTY HAS BEEN PLACED ON THIS INDIVIDUAL FOR THE SUM OF 500 CAPS OR EQUIVALENT IN TRADE. SUBJECT IS WANTED ON REPORTS OF CHEM DEALING, SLAVE TRADING AND ASSOCIATING WITH KNOWN RAIDER GROUPS. TARGET IS CONSIDERED ARMED AND EXTREMELY DANGEROUS. CAPTURE IS NOT RECOMMENDED. CITIZENS WITH INFORMATION ON THE WHEREABOUTS OF 'COYOTE' ARE ADVISED TO REPORT THIS INFORMATION TO THE ARLINGTON SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT OR YOUR NEAREST LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICIAL IMMEDIATELY.]

So there was a bounty on this Coyote, so he did have a recognised reputation around here. Drug peddling and slave trafficking seemed to be his most notable crimes. You suppose you should consider yourself lucky you weren't down a Paladin, with Hull disappeared off to goodness knows where with a bomb collar strapped to her neck and enough Euphoria in her system to keep her happily slurping on raider cock for days to come.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:39 pm

Victoria tapped her chin, the raider was a known quantity and even worse his bounty was rather substantial. She was right to consider herself lucky that one of her paladins didnt end up some raider's personal fuckmeat. She shuddered at the idea though completely ignoring the fact that she had just set the woman down on an incredibly similar path. Regardless she didnt have much else to do about this individual and fussing over what could have been would only rile her up and not in the good way.

No, the best course of action now is to get some real sleep and prepare for the morning, Victoria headed back to the Xiphos and saw about trying to get some shut eye before drawn finally reared its head.
Lorielle

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games