The Thrills of Thralldom (Earthling)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

The Thrills of Thralldom (Earthling)

Postby Mashugana » Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:47 am

Char sheet(s):
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: Garith du Florina
Sex: Male
Appearance: [link=]https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=4655714&tags=1boy%20solo%20original%20-trap%20-child%20-bara[/link]
Bio: Garith was born into the du Florina family, a once prosperous and powerful merchant clan, specializing in top quality slaves and flowers.
However, after one of their high profile slaves broke free of their bonds and killed their owner, before leading a major revolt some generations ago, the family fell upon hard times, with their reputation as trainers of high-quality slaves falling into shambles.
Thus, upon his 15th birthday, Garith set out to become an adventurer instead, but have now returned to take his place as the heir of the family, with the goal to restore it to it's old glories.
Skills: Fighting, Magic (with a focus on spells relevant for slaving), Slave training, Charm, Sex, Lore.

Slave/Assistant
Name: Li Fan
Sex: Female
Appearance: [link=]https://pansy.paheal.net/_images/c9b0906bd93d317ed7105ad3d48891ec/1674656%20-%20Fa_Mulan%20Mulan%20rivawi.jpg[/link]
[link=]https://iris.paheal.net/_images/cc67c497a6844d780156cb2db5190504/2229288%20-%20Editfag_%28artist%29%20Fa_Mulan%20Mulan%20edit.jpg[/link]
[link=]https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2286872[/link]
Bio: Li Fan was once a girl who disguised herself as a man to join the army, and fight against invading barbarians.
Unfortunately for her, Garith had joined the barbarians as a mercenary and captured her during a raid. Upon finding out she was a girl, he set about training her as his first slave, eventually breaking her and making her a loyal slave. Since then she has served Garith as an assistant, bodyguard, sex slave, and whore when they needed extra coin or favors. Her body and mind have been magically altered to appeal to Garith even more.

You're awoken by a gentle shake as you come rolling through the countryside, on the outskirts of Philankroptos, capital city of the Empire of Telyav. It's mid summer and the gently rolling hills pass by with an almost lazy speed, as if they're more like waves of honey than things of earth and rock. Your personal assistant has already prepared your breakfast, a small meal of rice molded into a sort of ball or cake. This wasn't much of course, but it was convenient for traveling on the road, and given your destination and how close you were to it, it was likely that if you so desired then you'd get something more substantial soon.

"So, this is your homeland, my lord?" Li Fan asks, waiting til you'd begun eating to prepare her own, smaller portion. "It's dryer than back home, the crops are not wholly unfamiliar though." she commented, watching the scenery pass by with some curiosity and interest. "I do hope your family is safe, I'm sure they'll be happy to see you return!"
Look, all I'm saying is that Batboy is our lord and savior.
Mashugana

Re: The Thrills of Thralldom (Earthling)

Postby Earthling » Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:40 am

"Mmh." Garith mumbled as he hungrily devoured the rice-ball "They ought to be, though I doubt they'd be happy I left in the first place. Oh well, hopefully you being here will prove I'm worthy of taking over. Not often someone from your land comes here with a brand, I mean not yet at least, I guess it's just a matter of time before the Legions reach your borders and your kind starts flooding the markets.
Fuck, should have grabbed a few more sluts like you when I had the chance." He began to ramble to himself

He looked out over the fields and sighed. It's been a long time since he last saw them, having only occasionally traded letters.
" Anyway, Li. I expect you to be on your best behavior when we arrive. "
Earthling

Postby Mashugana » Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:05 am

Li Fan nods and gives you a small smile. "I'm sure it will happen in the coming years, what are your relatives like?" she asked politely. "Do you think they will expect anything of us?"

Li Fan still had a fairly formal manner of speaking, she was familiar enough with your native language to speak it well, but a lot of lingo and slang was still fairly new to her, so conversations with her could be stilted.

As for your home, things hadn't exactly ended well when you'd left, as you'd said earlier. Your parents had been outraged and your siblings were confused and upset, particularly your younger ones. On top of this, what news you could get didn't paint the greatest picture of your household's well being, financially or familial wise. Going back home could prove to be a very... emotional experience.
Mashugana

Postby Earthling » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:01 pm

"Well. They are probably going to expect money, last I heard. As proof that I didn't just waste my time." Garith grunted as he patted the chest next to him "As for what they're like... Well, my two brothers were cocky little brats. Quite inventive and diligent in their endeavors though. As for my sisters, got three of them, one older, one actually my twin, and one younger." He leaned back and looked into the sky as he remembered "Last I heard my older sister actually managed to become the number one girl at the brothel she work at, a pretty darn upscale one at that. My twin... We used to be pretty much inseparable, but she couldn't leave with me. And my younger sister, well she was always the boyish one. Always wanted to be a knight. "
Earthling

Postby Mashugana » Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:37 am

Your assistant nodded in response. "Yes, hopefully with you present the house can... what is a good term for putting things back together, master?" she asks curiously, tilting her head and letting some of her black hair trail down along her shoulder, the window behind lit the inside of the carriage pleasingly, but it also showed you a familiar landmark, a tall, weathered statue of your family's founder. This was immediately followed by the driver's call.

"Casa de du Fluorina, I'll help unload your luggage." He announces loudly, slowing the horses down to a trot for a little longer, then stopping at the the gate and getting off to open the door for you. "Hope you enjoyed the trip, sir. Tried to keep it nice and comfortable for you." he adds, hoping to get a little extra for his trouble.
Mashugana

Postby Earthling » Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:47 pm

"Repair, or mend, are the words you are looking for." Garith smirked as he fished up a small purse of coins from his pockets and handed it to the driver as he stepped out of the carriage "Thank you for your service." Walking up towards the estate he gestured for his slave to grab the chest and bring it with her.
The young man couldn't help but stop and look around though, taking in the old sights, smells, and memories. He was finally home again, but he had a lot of work ahead of himself.
Earthling

Postby Mashugana » Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:45 pm

"Work" didn't even cut it, the grass was tall, almost reaching your shins in places, the windows looked cracked and faded, and even your founder's statue, potentially the most important part of your estate in terms of influence looked like it hadn't been looked after in over a year, and on top of this, there wasn't even a welcoming part-

Oh, perhaps there was.

"Ah, your brother perhaps?" Li Fan notes, glancing at a figure coming from around the side of the house. It was a youth, probably about sixteen years old, with messy hair that reached the tips of his shoulders, a sabre resting in it's sheathe at his belt, and, when he got a good look at you, a face that appeared to say that it'd just seen something that appeared to be a cross of mild surprise and major disgust.

"...Brother." the boy greeted coldly, his stance wide and low, as if he was expecting to draw his weapon on you more than anything.

Li Fan says nothing, but her stiff posture and the way she stares back at him tells you all you need to know, blood was going to be shed if something didn't break the tension.
Mashugana

Postby Earthling » Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:54 pm

Garith grimaced as he saw the state of the estate. Indeed, there was going to be a lot of work to get this place up to its former glories indeed. His funds were going to cover some of it... But he would definitively have to earn more somehow.

"Ah! Francisco!" Garith put on a trained smile and struck out with his arms in a friendly gesture towards his younger brother "It has been years, and so few letters from you! But not to worry, I, your older brother have returned from my journeys!"
Garith actually put on a genuine, if sly, smile now. "Li Fan, my dearest Slave. Show my brother dearest the coffer carrying just some of the treasures I bring." Garith put especial emphasis on the words Slave, and Treasure.
Earthling

Postby Mashugana » Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:08 pm

Your voice seems to stir things up, and due to the rigorous training given to her, Li Fan relaxes and turns to you with her own well trained smile. "Right away master!" she says dutifully, taking small, quick steps to get back to the carriage to retrieve the requested treasure. For his part, Francisco still doesn't look particularly welcoming, but he does stand up straighter and doesn't look like he's about to gut you immediately. Small steps, like with Li Fan, but steps nonetheless.

"Don't bother, we don't need it." Francisco huffs, but his eyes instinctively follow Li Fan as she retrieves one of the many prizes from the East. The box itself is made mostly out of mahogany, with intricate gold lattice work depicting scenes of Eastern nobility riding their horses and hunting game, their arrows and spears are tipped with jade. It's large and heavy enough that most folks would struggle a bit with it and it's contents, but Li Fan's easily able to carry it out and present it to you and your brother before opening it. The contents are almost spilling out of the damned thing.

You can detail what the treasure is if you like. I was going to just say it was a bunch of goblets and gold or maybe some emperor's bust or some such, but that could be a touch boring.
Mashugana

Postby Earthling » Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:33 pm

And in it were heaps of golden and silver coins, scrolls of priceless art and texts, gilded swords and daggers, rolls of silk and jewelry.
But most important laid on the top a piece of parchment... The receipt to the purchase of an old family heirloom that the had to sell off years ago to cover the mounting debts.
"Do you like what you see Francisco? This is the wealth of the Far East! And it will restore our family's fortune!" And he laid an arm around Li Fan's shoulders, grasping her massive bust "And this is the kind of beauties you can find there, with some modifications." He gave her a squeeze and a grin "Great slaves, once properly trained."
Earthling

Postby Mashugana » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:03 pm

You can practically see Francisco visibly wrestling with his thoughts and emotions as his gaze flicks from you, to Li Fan, to the great chests before him, one full of hard arms, currencies, and ancient parchments, the other full of soft, supple flesh, each sight seems to stir a different set of muscles in his face, and you could've sworn you'd seen a light blush form on his cheeks. It may cause you to reflect a bit on your younger days, when you were in your younger brother's shoes. Were you so blatant in your emotional displays back then? It's hard to tell, really.

Francisco backs down completely at this, turning his sight slightly to the left, away from looking directly at you and Li Fan as she coos and presses her back against you in delight. Idly, you wonder if he might be a virgin, still.

"If that's the case... I won't stop you from coming to see Mother and Father, but don't expect any warmer of a welcome." Francisco mutters, recollecting himself. "Do you need any help unloading, or should we just go right along to see them?" he asks, dropping his hand from his sabre. His stance is still wide and bold, but his tone is more sullen and reluctant than outright hostile now.
Mashugana

Postby Earthling » Mon May 11, 2020 10:27 pm

"Hmm... Probably a good idea to bring the chests into the hall at least." Garith sighed as he too grabbed a chest in his arms and began to carry it towards the estate "So, Francisco, how has it gone with that girl you were interested in? Have not heard much about her in the letters!"
Earthling

Postby Mashugana » Sun May 24, 2020 8:18 am

Your brother seems to grimace some as he grabs another box, with Li Fan following dutifully, purposefully taking shorter strides to allow you both to talk among yourselves with some privacy.

"Well, her father decided that she could do better, and she wound up betrothed to Bart." he answers, that bitter, angry tone coming back some.

Bart... that really just meant Bartholomew fa Morena, from the family of the same surname. They were a smaller family than yours, even back when you first left, with a reputation for hotheadedness and some spotty dealings at sea, for the most part they were sea based traders specializing in mass produced things for the plebian classes such as cheap fish and salt. You knew things weren't going well, but to the extent that other noble families would do that to yours?

Your thoughts are broken when you enter the entrance way, and you see another figure coming down the stairs ahead of you, wearing a faded red dress and holding her graying hair in a neat bun to keep it out of her eyes. She pauses for a moment when she sees you, but soon lifts her dress up enough to give her legs more room as she comes rushing down to greet you, brown eyes gleaming with delight.

"Garith! It's so good to see you!" She cries, you can see she's tearing up a bit as she comes at you about as fast as a ballista bolt. She calls for some servants, and a pair of somewhat shabbily dressed housemaids come to relieve you of your packages, the older woman waiting just long enough to let your arms get free before pouncing and grabbing you in a great hug, a display that would be embarrassing in most settings. "Oh my boy, I've been worried to death about you! You should've written more often!"

"Mother, please." Francisco says with a touch of embarrassment, shooing the maids away with instructs to deposit most of the goods to the storage for later. "Garith and his companion just got home, don't go smothering him in front of the household."
Mashugana

Postby Earthling » Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:55 pm

"Hmm... Shame. If you would like, we could see about trying to get her back for you later." Garith pondered, supportive of his brother, when they entered the formerly great hall of their estate, and their beloved mother came rushing.
"Mother! Oh how much I have missed you!" He too hugged her tightly to his chest "And I am so terribly sorry, I would have loved to, but my journeys kept me from finding many good courier services covering such distances. Ah, Li Fan, this is my mother, venerate her and serve her as you do me. Mother, this is Li Fan, a conquest of the far east, and a treasured slave of mine."
Earthling

Postby Mashugana » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:01 pm

Li Fan steps forward at your command and bows deeply, her head reach down to almost waist high on your mother as she gives your shoulders a squeeze, and you can certainly feel a soft, heavy weight against your chest before she pulls away to regard Li Fan, smoothing her skirts out with a smile. "Oh my, you're quite the healthy girl, aren't you?" she remarks, subtly gesturing for your slave to raise her head as the matriarch of the family gets into her more business like manner. "May I touch her?" she asks of you, "It's been a long time since we've had Easterners here, and she does have me curious."

Francesco shakes his head slightly, but you can see a small smile on his face. It seems that he's relieved that your shared mother is so energetic as he approaches your side to whisper. "She's been pretty upset since father took ill." he murmurs as an explanation, as the older woman slowly walks around Li Fan, humming to herself as she inspects your prize. "Very nice appearance, are you skilled?" she asks of her, getting a nod of confirmation. "I've been taught the arts of love and war by your son, and was a soldier before I was taken." she answers, glancing to you for further input.
Mashugana

Postby Earthling » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:04 pm

"Sure, feel free to touch her as much as you'd like, mother." Garith smiles at the older woman, bowing his head. But as she inspects the new slave he leans in to whisper to his brother "How is he doing?" Before turning back to his mother and Li Fan "Yes, I struck an accord with a tribe that was raiding her people, and captured her disguised as a man. Thought I had grabbed a noble son to ransom, but got something so much better!"
Earthling

Postby Mashugana » Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:39 am

"Not good." your brother mouths as your mother promptly inspects Li Fan, the slave obeying her directions as best as she can, but your mother's eagerness is somewhat surprising for her, though she's hiding it well enough that you're the only one who appears to notice as she immediately begins groping at your slave's body, starting with the arms and legs and working her way inwards. "Hmm, good limbs, decently strong and flexible, but without sacrificing appearance... hips are nice too, with little fat on the stomach, and..."

Her hands squeeze Li Fan's breasts thoroughly, the older woman seemingly not noticing the slightly aroused expression on the younger one's face as she fondles her. "Hmm, very nice, almost concubine material. I assume you've altered her then? I find it difficult to believe she'd have been able to play the role of a man for too long with the body she has now, even with armor and bindings." she asks, before ordering Li Fan to open her mouth so she can inspect it. "All in all, a very good find Garith, it's good to see that at least a couple of my children are faring well..." she says with a sigh. "Your father will be proud, assuming he's still..."

Her face falls, and it takes some time for her to compose herself. The old man must really be on his last legs. Li Fan casts her eyes downwards out of respect, not wishing to look at her master's kin in such a state.
Mashugana

Postby Earthling » Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:45 pm

Gariths own expression too soured and he looked away, toward the stairs "May I see him?"
Earthling

Postby Mashugana » Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:19 pm

At your request, your mother slows her inspection, her expression steadily falling down into a sobering one, faced with reality again. "Yes. He should be awake now, in his quarters." she answers. "Francesco, see to Li Fan and Garith's quarters, please. I'll bring Garith to see your father."

Francesco nods obediently, trying to keep a neutral face las he gestures for Li Fan to follow him to where she'll be staying while your mother smooths her skirts and nods to you.

"Follow me, please." she says, her voice professional but shaky as she goes up the stairs, then down a hall with a faded red carpet, passed several doors and towards what you recognize as your parents' quarters, with their oaken double doors thick enough that you'd imagine it'd take at least two batteries of ballista fire to bring them down completely, particularly since you can sense the enchantments placed upon them to reinforce and strengthen the wood til it was more like stone in terms of toughness. Most likely the work of the old vergobret who your parents had befriended even before you were born.

She stops and opens the door a crack, peeking in. You can hear her soft voice calling inside, and hear a dry, harsh voice responding as best it can, before descending into a coughing fit.

"You can come in, but your father's weak, so he may not be able to talk for long." your mother warns gently, opening the door for you so that you can enter.

In this setting, vergobrets are less officials and more like priests of the older gods of the empire here, kind of making it like Constantine's Rome, right around the time he converted so the Pagan faiths are still around but not quite as prominent as they used to be.
Mashugana

Postby Earthling » Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:49 pm

Garith responded with a sorrowful nod, before he passed his mother and entered the dimly lit room.
"Greetings father, I have returned as you wished." The young man spoke, as proudly as he could as he approached and knelt beside the bed. "How are you feeling?"
Earthling

Next

Return to Private Games