New Life(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: New Life(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:53 am

She laughed "Well, Me and girly were betting money, and then she bet sex when she ran out of money." She explained as you knocked both a striped and solid ball in, you soon noticed she seemed quite good at the game.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:31 am

I blushed at that, not sure how much money I had on hand and unsure if I could bet sex. Still, I enjoyed myself as I got into the swing of the game.

"Your good. I think only my aunt was better that I've seen at least." I say, smiling as I ask "So, we're warmed up, what are we betting first?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:34 am

She laughed "I'll let you choose, I'm in a good mood." She said with a grin as she set up the next game.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:45 am

"Hmm... 5 dollar bet to start out then." I said. I had about thirty dollars with me, and that's all I was willing to bet. I squirmed a bit, feeling just a bit more tingly but ignoring it, figuring it was cause the drink I was given was alcoholic.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:51 am

She snorted "That's barely enough for a shot but sure." She laughed, in the end you ended up losing ten bucks but won an hour's worth of head from the glowering girl, who's name you learned was Medb and the older woman was Tanya, you actually got a little voucher for one hour's head with her name and picture on it, apparently it was something to sorority did to keep track of sexual favors
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:57 am

I was blushing bright red, looking to the girl in question afterwards as the one girl headed off to do something else. Sidling closer to her, I said "Y~You... uh, y~you don't have to do this if you don't want to... I~I can tear the voucher up if it makes you feel better... o~or uhm, u~use it if that's what you'd prefer."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:02 am

She snorted "Don't go white knighting like a pussy I made my bet And I'm sticking to it!" she said, then Blushed and began eating Tanya Out when Tanya handed over a voucher with a grin.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:08 am

"S~Sorry, I~I wasn't sure... j~just wanted to give you the option. D~Don't wanna be t~the kind of guy that'd force something..." I said with a blush, finding myself unable to move way as I watched her start eating out the other girl, my shaft still twitching within my pants as my nerves and arousal warred with each other.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:12 am

Tanya laughed "Yeah dude, don't be a white knight, I mean don't be a fucking asshole cuck but white knights are annoying, every girl who gives out vouchers knows what's she's doing." she told you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:15 am

I nodded in understanding, even as I watched the girl continue licking at Tanya's exposed pussy. "I~I won't... I~I just wasn't told about the vouchers... m~My friend G~Gwen didn't really explain anything in particular... j~just brought me along."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:20 am

She snorted "She was probably hoping one of the older girls would pick you up then but most of them are stuck at the house party since they need to show up every now and then." She admitted with a laughed as some cum leaked from her cunt.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:27 am

"O~oh... u~Uh..." I swayed a bit, feeling just a bit weird... that tingling sensation had started to spread "W~Why do they need to be at the house party?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:30 am

She snorted "So The Fucking narks don't find our actual party, and think we're just drinking and smoking and shit, all responsibly, here freshmen can party too." She told you with a laugh.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:34 am

That made sense, even if it took a moment to grasp the narks bit. After a moment, feeling a bit of confidence, or perhaps stupidity, I asked "C~Can... can I join in? E~Eating you out I~I mean..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:56 am

She blinked and then smirked "I got some cum in my ass~ you could lick that out~" She teased with a smirk and a wiggle.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:28 pm

Maybe it was the tingling in my head and all over the rest of me, or more likely it was because I didn't really have an idea of what was considered normal for guys to do when it came to sex, I simply nodded my head and nervously walked on over before dropping to my knees behind her. I gulped a little, my hands shaking slightly as they reached up to spread her cheeks as I drew my mouth and closer to her ass.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:52 pm

Both She and the other girl seemed surprised and a few nearby girls and one guy Yelled Woooo when you did it, though it seemed in good fun even as Tanya pet your head grinning.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:10 am

I blushed brilliantly, the attention nearly making me freeze up, but as I seemed to pick up they weren't being mean or rude, I blushed and started to tentatively lick at her ass, the scent both from her and the cum beginning to leak from her making me shiver.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:29 am

You felt funny soon and Tanya was moaning and giggling, in fact, you sensitivity seemed to be steadily climbing.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:45 am

I swayed and moaned into Tanya's rear, my head spinning and whole body tingling even more... I kind of wanted to giggle a bit too, but was too busy still licking at her backdoor and the cum that leaked from it to do so as I felt my own arousal slowly whittling away at my shyness and nerves.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games