New Life(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: New Life(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:48 am

It took almost fourty minutes for her to cum, and she came a second time when that hour was just finishing up, her ass clean of cum but you felt drunk and sensitive as hell.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:03 am

My head was spinning... it was... hard to think right now... my body felt weird and my head fuzzy. I giggled a bit and hummed a little as I looked to try and see if that one girl that I had the voucher for was still around.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:06 am

She'd just pulled away with a girl cum coated face from Tanya.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:11 am

Crawling up to her, I giggled a bit and kissed her, then hummed as I asked "C~Can we go somewhere a bit more p~private f~for the f~fun v~voucher thing M~Miss?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:15 am

She blushed "Well, There are some private rooms, or bathrooms?" She muttered, though she looked a bit confused.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:25 am

"Mhm... whichever is closer hehe~" I said... then blinked a bit as I saw her confusion. "S~Something wrong?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:29 am

She shook her head "Nothin, Let's go babe." She looked confused still but happier as she led you away.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:37 am

"Babe?" I asked even as I let her take hold of my wrist and lead me along through the crowd of people, which seemed much thicker now.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:43 am

And every touch was sending shocks through your body, she quickly led you up to a bedroom away from the party, the only person in the room was a passed out girl with a dick laying on the floor.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:48 am

I squeaked, gasped, shivered and moaned, left feeling like I was on the edge as we got up to the bedroom, my head spinning as I asked "S~Should we do anything a~about her?"
Last edited by Kuragari on Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:51 am

She Looked and opened the girls eyes "Nah she's fine just drunk, Sit or lay down~" She ordered with a grin.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:54 am

Nodding, I sat on the edge of the bed, shivering as I wondered what if anything I should do now.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:16 am

She pulled your pants down and hummed, before leaning down and licking your pussy lips eagerly....Wait something was wrong there, before you could figure out what you were soon sent into a cascade of orgams, a Full hour of near non-stop cumming from your highly sensitive pussy.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:22 am

"W~Wait... I~I~" I began, but then I lost my ability to form coherent thoughts as she made me cum again and again... it only took by the third orgasm for me to punt any thoughts of trying to ask her to stop out, and by the fourth I was pressing her head between my legs with an aheago expression dominating my face.

At some point, I passed out, fading in and out a bit as I moaned and tried to recuperate...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:47 am

When you woke up the licker was gone and the formally passed out dickgirl was drunkenly cumming inside of you with a blissed out grin.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:57 am

I squeaked and squealed out, calling for Gwen as I moaned out in confusion. "W~What, w~what the heck? W~What's going on? W~Whaaaaahhh~!!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:05 am

She looked at you confused "Huh? What's wrong?" the confused drunk asked "You have a nightmare or something?" She tried giving you a concerned look but was a bit to drunk to focus.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:12 am

"I~I'm... a~aahh... s~supposed to b~be a guy... w~why d~do I have a p~pusssssssyyyy~!?" I cried out as I came again, my cunny spasming and rippling around her.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:16 am

She came inside again before blinking "Ah....Did you let Billie do something to you?" She asked after a moment of thought.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:23 am

Panting after squealing as she filled me, I tried to wrack my brain. "I-I... maybe... d~don't know... h~head's all spinny... w~was guy when I came to party... h~had a dick..."
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games