New Life(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

New Life(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:10 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Kuragari Wrote:Name Cassus Lemmings
Age 18
Gender Male (Originally) Female (Soon)
Appearance (before) https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=pos ... =gilgamesh
(After) https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=pos ... =gilgamesh
Bio A shy young man from a small town not used to bigger cities or schools, Cassus is attending High Hills University for a degree in teaching and is trying to adjust to all the changes. One of which is living with a girl the same age as him, as he was the only child of his single mother who had tried to shelter him a bit. Still, the girl he's sharing a dorm room is nice, if a bit nonchalant or uncaring of things like not undressing when he can plainly see her or just walking around in bra and panties.

One day, she invited him to a party that was going on in one of the Sorority's, and with the weekend approaching and his classwork done already, he decided it couldn't hurt to go along, not knowing that something was going to happen at the party to make his college experience much more interesting.

It was the day of the party and Gwen your roomie was casually ready, her hair still a bit wet and she was standing there vaping waiting for you to finish up yourself "Anyways, I know a few girls there, There's no way you're leaving as a boy, you'll be a man, even if I have to get you drunk enough to actually go after one or two of them." She teased with an uncaring grin

Spoiler (click to show/hide):
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Re: New Life(Kuragari)

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:13 am

I blushed brilliantly at Gwen's words. She was always teasing him about such things, even if she said it was because he was her friend. He didn't quite understand it, not having had many friends back in school, but still, he knew how big a deal this was.

"Y~You don't have to do that you know Gwen." I said as I finished putting my jacket on, trying to put a smile on my face even as I twitched a bit nervously... this was the first party I'd really ever be going to.

"H~How do I look?"
Last edited by Kuragari on Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:16 am

She snorted "Like a NErvous boy perfect for an Onee-san to pick up and fuck stupid." She joked, as she quickly led the way out "Stay close, we're going into the woods, the one at their house is just a fake party, the woods has all the good shit, and some slutty bitches~" She purred, already a bit high.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:20 am

I blushed brilliantly at that, trying to imagine that happening and finding myself both excited and even more nervous as such played through my head. Nevertheless I nodded, gulping a bit as I moved to follow after Gwen. She knew what she was doing, so I just needed to follow her lead.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:26 am

She led you into the woods and after around ten minutes you started hearing the sounds of a party, and another ten minutes before you found a collection of cabins each pumping out music and partying people all around some already having sex just in the open.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:28 am

The music I didn't find myself minding, even if it was loud enough I wondered how many would be able to hear in the morning. The sight of people having sex in the open however made me squeak and blush brilliantly as I stuck very close to Gwen, unsure what to make of such open carnality even as my six inch long member went from limp to hard in about five seconds flat.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:32 am

She snorted "Those are Thots, you can tell cause they're bottle blondes and pad their ass and tits." She pointed out with a grin "You don't want them, you want sluts, they wont do it in the open, but drag them into a bathroom or porta john and they'll do all kinds of kinky shit." She told you with a Laugh Pulling you to the largest cabin which had two stories to it and seemed to be the main party.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:35 am

I could only nod at that, noticing how... fake those girls asses and tits seemed. Still, the sight of them just having sex in the open was arousing all the same even as I squirmed a bit as we drew closer to the heart of the party where the crowds were thicker. I found myself starting to try and look for any girls with weird hair colors like the blue, green, or pink I'd seen in some parts of the school, finding such to be so exotic and new since no one back home had ever dyed their hair.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:39 am

You lost Sight of Gwen but a new girl who seemed well, tiny approached you, she seemed only around four feet or so maybe four foot five or so and she was laughing "Hey you look like you need a drink! Here have some!" She handed you a red Cup with a grin and laugh, she was dressed kinda funny too.

eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:49 am

I blinked as I saw that Gwen had vanished, and especially so at the girl who approached me. As weird as it was, I figured this was normal for a party like this, and just took the drink, nodding as I took a sip and and said "T~Thanks Miss...?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:58 am

She giggled "I'm Billie Samson, nice to meet you~ I'm sure we'll have some fun later~ But I gotta look for some friends~" She sing songed moving through the crowd and talking to a few people here and there.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:03 am

"O~Oh, a~alright Billie. I~It was nice meeting you." I said with a shy smile, finding myself soon lost in a sea of people as I continued drinking what she'd given me, wondering what to do now.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:07 am

it tasted fruity but good, looking around you saw people bumping and grinding, making out, playing pool, poker, table hockey and some feeling up other people, you even saw some go up stairs hand in hand and others come down with messed up clothes and makeup.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:15 am

I wasn't big on dancing, at least, not yet, but after a moment I tried to make my way to the pool table. That'd been something I played at my uncles when we visited him at his ranch... I wasn't great at it, but it was fun and familiar.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:19 am

The drink made you feel a bit tingly, as you noticed most people at the party were girls, you felt a few tits and asses as you got to the table a laughing woman having won the latest game.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:30 am

I blushed more as I felt the asses and tits, wondering if some had pressed against me on purpose as I smiled shyly and asked "M~Mind if I join?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:33 am

They looked at you and the woman grinned "Sure, This slut already ohs me five hours of head." She said with a lewd grin at the glowering younger girl by her side.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:44 am

I blinked at that, knowing what the words meant but confused at how the glowering girl could owe such. Shaking my head, I nevertheless helped get the game set back up as I smiled and said "I'm Cassus. P~pleased to play with you."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:46 am

She grinned "Well Cas since I'm feeling good, I'll give you a warm up game before we start betting~" She purred grinning.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:50 am

Nodding at that, as that sounded fine, I went ahead and went first as I asked "W~What would we be betting?"
Kuragari

Next

Return to Private Games