Bent? [Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Bent? [Kuragari]

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:00 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Kuragari Wrote:Name Madel Winters
Age 19
Gender Male (original) Female (present)
Appearance https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 02f0b1.png (before)
http://d.facdn.net/art/rainbowsparkle91 ... deline.png (after)
Bio
Madel is an average nerdy young guy who lives with a long time friend of his from middle school, a fox by the name of Anna. A bit more reserved and introverted compared to the very sociable and friendly Anna, he has nevertheless been trying to open up a bit more.

One night, Anna drags him off to a party that some of her friends at the community college are throwing. There, one of her friends, some science whizz, shoves a drink into his hand, telling him it's an experiment she's wanting to test. Thinking it's just some alcoholic bevarage, he drinks it and finds it tastes a bit weird but doesn't notice anything else. Later on, he heads home with Anna feeling a bit woozy and eventually plopping onto the couch with the semi-drunk Anna and together they take a nap... not knowing their both in for a surprise when he wakes up in the morning...

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

A Very outgoing yet slightly odd many tailed fox who accidently got Madel tangled up in a mess...

You hear Anna snoozing beside you, her soft breathing calming as you slowly slowly start to wake up... feeling her fluffy tails laying atop you...
for lack of a better signature;

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Re: Bent? [Kuragari]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:09 am

I let out a soft hum, enjoying the feeling of Anna and her tails atop me... this wasn't the first time something like this had happened... though usually it happened from us both staying up too late playing video games. Still, it was a pleasant feeling, especially as I felt her muzzle shift a bit and unintentionally nuzzle my breasts...

Wait, what was that?

The sensation of Anna as she nuzzled me a bit in her sleep was quite pleasant... very pleasant in fact, more so than it should have been as I let out a soft, sleepy moan... then freeze as my ears register the sound.

Something... something was up.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:13 am

Anna doesn't react, hugging you, one of her hands resting on your luxurious hips... her muzzle laying between your lovely breasts... her soft humming snore a gentle music as always...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:16 am

Another soft gasp as I felt her hand on my much wider hips now, the feeling of her soft breath over mounds that shouldn't be there sending pleasant shivers through me. A part of me wanted to just sit and enjoy it, but as I opened my eyes and indeed found myself with a pair of tits, panic and shock made it hard to relax and enjoy.

"A~Anna... A~Anna wake up..." I finally managed to say after a long moment of silence.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:19 am

She lifts her head and yawns, a cute sound as her tails flip and twitch behind her.... "mmmmmmm kay?" she mutters drunkenly.... she had waaaaaaay too much of the honey Sake she brought to the party... and was likely still quite drunk...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:22 am

Noticing that, I decided the best way to get her to notice something was wrong was by joking a bit. "D~Did you enjoy sleeping in the c~chest pillows I spontaneously grew?"
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:23 am

She nods... 'they shoft…" and buries her face between them in your bosom happily, murring and purring sending shivers and vibrations through you...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:25 am

"I~I'd certainly hope so... be kind of crazy if your friend grew tits while he slept that were as hard as rocks." I said, now reaching over to give her shoulder a bit of a shake, which did make her face move about in my bosom a bit and earned a soft, cute whimper from me as even that soft feeling felt so... pleasant.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:26 am

She lifts her head... "whuu?" she asks, looking down and realizing you've become a vulouptuous woman of a snow mew...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:29 am

I blushed and squirmed, waving my hand as I said "M~Morning Anna... I~I uhm... I~I appear to be... a g~girl now." I'd already noticed just how much so that was the case... if I'd still had guy parts between my legs, her nuzzling my breasts would have had me hard in an instant. Instead, I just felt a slight tingling between my legs.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:35 am

She tries to get up, accidently groping your soft breasts... and falls off the couch on her face... with her ass and tails upward... "oooof"

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:36 am

My back arched and I let out a soft, pleasured yowl as she groped my breasts, slumping back into the couch with my eyes spinning a bit as I was left to shocked by that to immediately help Anna up. Once I'd... recovered enough, I rolled onto my side so I could sit up and pull Anna up to her knees at least. "Y~You okay?"
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:44 am

she nods and sighs "uh huh... a-are you?" she asks worriedly, whimpering a bit...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:46 am

"I~I uh... I don't know..." I admitted honestly, running my hand through my much longer hair as I shivered and started trying to examine myself. "H~How the heck could this have happened?"
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:50 am

you..... drink anything from the nerds?" she asks, massaging her chest where she flopped... and absentmindedly giving you a sexy show...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:52 am

I found myself watching her do that... finding the tingle between my own legs grow just a bit. Seemed that becoming a girl didn't make me suddenly stop liking girls, or Anna. I shook my head a bit as I said "I uh... maybe? I did meet one of your friends there... found it kind of odd she was wearing a lab coat at a college party... think she gave me... something..."
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:57 am

"you drank something..." she mutters with a sigh hand on her temple as she groans quietly... "ok.... wellllll…."

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:01 am

"A~Any idea who it might have been? And if they can fix this?" I ask, a bit worried now as I squirm on the couch, trying to ignore that low level of feminine arousal.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:05 am

"nope... and nope" she says sitting beside you and leaning on you... "though you make one sexy girl..."

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:14 am

I blush brilliantly at that as I wrack my head. "I think it was a hyena girl... know any nerdy sciency hyena's?"
Kuragari

Next

Return to Private Games