Sneaky Smuggler Sails a Sea of Sorrows (Cliffracer)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Sneaky Smuggler Sails a Sea of Sorrows (Cliffracer)

Postby Mashugana » Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:32 am

In the time it takes for you to set about undressing and laying down, Zilpah manages to undo her suspenders and wiggle out, wings fluttering and curly hair bouncing slightly before she climbs up towards you. She giggles with glee as she rains kisses down on your chest and collar, working her way up along your neck and jaw towards your lips and tracing a hand down between your breasts, massaging your abs and working it's way down, either to help with undoing your pants or looking to slide in under them. Her wings flicker the whole time, almost like a hummingbird flickering around. In the dim light of the room, her skin is almost glowing with how pale she is, she's barely marked at all from her time on the crew, with a figure that some might argue was almost boyish with how narrow her hips were and her smallish bust, but she was lithe and nimble, with an appetite to match most people who were twice her size in all kinds of different ways. Above the two of you hangs an odd collection of knicknacks, that look like bird skulls hanging in the air by threads, touch macabre, but perhaps that's just some quirk of hers?

"Yeah, I'll admit this place ain't exactly the neatest, 'spose it wouldn't hurt to clean up a little bit more often..." she mutters offhandedly, lips pressed lightly against yours for a moment before continuing her assault, you hear a couple of dull thuds at the foot of the bed as she kicks her boots off, the poor things having been claimed by the mess. "Course, I'm assumin' that the sooner I do, the sooner you'll come for another round?" she asks, already thinking of the next time you'd play together.

Moving back down from your face, the pixie traces her slender tongue down along your collar before putting a few small marks on your breast. Once she reaches your nipple she wastes no time in taking it into her mouth, suckling and lapping at it greedily. For her size, she was definitely aggressive.
Look, all I'm saying is that Batboy is our lord and savior.
Mashugana

Postby cliffracer » Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:11 am

Aosoth's glad that Zilpah wants to give her plenty of attention, because trying to pin her down to give her some of her own medicine is seeming impossible before she's ready for it. She'll get what's coming to her yet... But for now, Aosoth's giving her the gentle moans and eager giggles that her excited molestation's earned her. Oh, it'd definately be nice to have her in her cabin, that's for sure. Body's nice and cute too, a slender frame like that is best contrasted against her own. Her room... even though it's messy and has some grim decorations, it's got charm that makes Aosoth feel comfortable.

"I dunno, maybe you wouldn't have to clean up if you just slipped in to my room every now and then?" She groans when Zilpah's back to working on her nipple, which have been standing dutifully at attention before they even got here. She's slowed down... Aosoth takes her chance and rests her hand on her butt, taking the prime opportunity to palm it and get her fingers rubbing between her thighs. "I'd be careful if you stumble upon me asleep though, you might just vanish in to my tits when I roll over. Sounds kinda enviable, actually..."
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Mashugana » Sun May 24, 2020 7:56 am

Zilpah wiggles her rear a little when she feels you start clasping it, raising her head up to give you a small wink and giggle in response while spreading her hips a bit to give you more access to her nethers. "S'pose I could do that, work it into my schedule. I'm a busy woman though, you know." she remarked with a faux smugness, not even trying to hide that she was fibbing. Zilpah was a pretty well known slacker on the vessel, and even you yourself had to bust her proverbial balls on a couple of occasions to get her to go back to work. Her main contribution to the crew was the fact that she was one of only two members capable of active flight, and she was small and dexterous enough to get into the tighter corners of the ship, or to go after the more sensitive parts of the great Things that dwelt between voids.

In response to your statement about absorbing her into your jugs, the pixie seems to think it over, using her arms to gently squeeze your tits together and nuzzling them approvingly. "Hmm, not a bad way to disappear, really. Think the cap'n would go looking for me in your secret compartment here?" she asked coyly, her chimes slowly circling above you both as your ears popped lightly, the vessel must be submerged now, and you can hear a distant, soft metallic grown in the wall protecting you and your comrades from the sea below. That doesn't explain the chimes moving the way they are, though.
Mashugana

Postby cliffracer » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:48 am

[[ SMALL TIMESKIP. Zilpah gets some serious tonguing. Aosoth is absolutely merciless. Aosoth lets her retaliate without crushing her. We'll call it soft snu-snu. ]]

Aosoth is panting heavily after paradoxically making Zilpah's room less messy while making a mess of it during Zilpah's "turn" with her. She was blindsided by just how much spunk she still had left in her after her most heartfelt attempt at tiring her out, but she at least made sure Zilpah wasn't pancaked by her thighs. Probably one of the best politenesses she could've showed her in her own room, really. It was one hell of a way to pass the time at least, and Aosoth's already invited her to crash in her own room for more... Maybe not the wisest decision, in hindsight.
"Haah... shit... I mighta... misunderestimated my opponent. " She's gotta get some hair out of her face as she sighs contentedly. "Worth it. Better workout than you'd normally get on this ship."

Not really paying attention to where Zilpah might've ended up at this point, she sits up somewhat groggily. "...Damn, how long were we at it? We've gotta be nearly at our stop, right?"
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Mashugana » Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:48 am

"Uh... yeah..." you hear Zilpah groggily spout from somewhere behind you, half falling off the bed and into a heap of clothing. The poor pixie girl looks about spent, almost giving you the idea of a bottle of toothpaste that's been rolled up. The charms above you appear to have moved as well, hanging by a three from the ceiling of the room.

The dull sound of a horn goes off throughout the vessel, the roll call and declaration that you've come to port.

Go time.
Mashugana

Postby cliffracer » Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:38 am

Ah, there she is... Well, probably for the best that she's out of the way of Aosoth starting to get up. Those damn charms, though... what IS it with those things? Neither of them were in any position or mood to move them, so why are they moving? Bah, more importantly, is she gonna just sit there and get spooked by them when there's work to be done? She wisely stands and gets her clothes back on, but she does give a little hop so she can tap one of the charms with a horn on her way out. "Aight... You get your rest, Zee. I've gotta go visit a relative." She stops by a bathroom just to freshen up a little on her way to meet up with the Captain. Don't wanna smell too much like sex.

What a way to kick off the day before an important job.
cliffracer

Postby Mashugana » Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:31 am

The moment you tap one of the charms, you feel an odd buzzing along the skin of your forehead, and a bit of a cold sweat comes over you for just an instant, the unmistakable touch of magic. (Rolling Perception: 19) As you wash up, you might realize that some of your memories of last night are hazy, like you've been doped up on warp dust or drinking heavily, but that can't have happened.

You might want to have a word with your little fuck buddy later.

However, the horn goes off again, more urgently this time, and excited voices and footsteps pass by as crewmen hurry to get off the ship, looking to connect with friends and loved ones in town or perhaps do some R&R, or R&P as the mood took them.

If you proceeded to the hidden room, you'd find the urn from before with a note from the captain, saying that your support would be Jericho, probably meaning the crowman sharpshooter and lookout, and one of the other, small handful of people who knew about this room and the stuff in it.
Mashugana

Postby cliffracer » Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:31 pm

It'd be the understatement of the century to say Aosoth was suspicious of those charms the moment she felt that little buzz, and she holds on to that all the way to the bathroom so she can consider what she actually felt. And... she finds that she doesn't actually have a clear memory of what she was up to last night. She might've drank a little, but she'd still be feeling it if she'd gotten knockout drunk. She at least remembers enough to know that what she was up to last night wasn't crucial so she's not THAT mad, but she's planning to have a solid talk about teleporting magic windchimes in the future...

Definately later in the future. Time to get to work. That horn has her hurrying on her discreet way, taking a different path than last time of course, to the hidden storeroom. She's getting some actual support, that's good to hear... Jericho's eye would be handy the whole way up if she can't take the wall route, while the rest'll be handy otherwise. And hey, technically she doesn't have any guards with her, so that's all the better. Fits within the wording of the contract if the Captain's confident this is the type of support she's getting. But... time to bite the bullet. She takes the urn and holds it against her chest on her way out of the ship, just to keep it from getting bumped or touched or looked at before she's outside. And once she IS out, she first assesses if the sun's in position for the wall route, then holds the urn from the bottom in her real hand as she sets out. Her plan's to make sure this thing gets plenty of sun, and use her prosthetic as a deterrant for anyone who gets too curious. Thankfully, she's distinct enough that she doesn't feel the need to signal Jericho that she's heading out. He oughta have already seen her.
cliffracer

Postby Mashugana » Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:29 pm

The urn is decently weighty and cool to the touch, like it's been submerged in cold water and quickly wiped off and dried. The smoothness of it is unreal, and it almost doesn't feel like any sort of metal or pottery you've touched before, almost oily in texture to the point that when you first take it, it almost slips out of your grasp. You get the feeling that the sooner you rid yourself of this thing, the better.

Your journey starts well enough, the captain has already seen to getting your usual duties covered by someone else today so that you can begin your task, and you even see Zilpah grumpily fluttering about. She appears to give you a small, cheeky grin before flying up out of reach, a box of cigars in her hands as she went off to deliver them to the mayor of the city as a means of securing the business arrangement your ship had with the bigwigs in town. You can also see a lanky, disheveled shadow with a folded up rifle in one hand and some cheap old coffee in the other, sipping it cautiously as his bird like eyes paused onto you and he gave a short nod and a wave. Yep, that's Jericho, you can tell by the black feathers lining his arms. He was in human form for the moment, but like many crow folk, he could adopt a more inhuman "werecrow" form for mobility or taloned feet, at the cost of his ability to manipulate or hold things with his hands and communicate normally in such a state. Knowing how he operated, he'd watch as you went along the street a ways before moving along after you by scaling up along the buildings.
Mashugana

Postby cliffracer » Fri May 28, 2021 4:40 pm

Looks like Zilpah is busy already, looking to hold up the crew's side of the bargain here in this town. Hopefully nothing too embarassing will happen while she's watching. And hey, Jericho's definately watching. Aosoth gives him a thumbs-up without raising her prosthetic. Acknowledge that they've seen each other without being obvious. If he gets caught following her, hopefully he'll have been briefed to deny association with her or her mission... Not that she's really expecting anyone to get in his way while she's the center of attention, based on how this job was made to sound.

So, off she trots. She disembarks, mentally prepared to bludgeon people with other people... In the event she needs to, at least. It's gonna be a hell of a walk to the monastery, and she's gonna have to stop potential thieves the whole way. Hoo boy.
cliffracer

Postby Mashugana » Sat May 29, 2021 6:30 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

rolling encounter: d100-2 is 66

Surprisingly enough, the crowd seems pretty lax in the port district and you're able to make good time without having to do much more than your usual tactic if elbowing the odd pedestrian out of the way. You get a couple looks as you move. Some are annoyed, largely belonging to the aforementioned pedestrians, others are curious, glancing downwards from your eyes and towarxs your chest and cargo. So far, it doesn't seem like anything's off, but your flesh arm is still feeling a strange, mildly tingling sensation whenever you hold it with that limb. You can't see Jericho, but there's little doubt that he can see you, and a brief image of him scurrying along the rooftops like one of the Yeren monkeyfolk pops into your mind for a second as you walk. After a few more minutes you come to an intersection, where a small crowd has gathered around a wild eyed, stringy haired preacher in sea green robes, with tassels made to resemble seawerd clinging to his soaked form. He appears to be talking about some sort of fire and brimstone nonesense, but it's difficult to make out from here with the noise from other converaations and business around you, including carriages pulled by great turtle like beasts and rheas, and the barking of dogs, along with the everpresent squawks and calls of gulls.

You appear to have three main paths. Somewhat similar to what Zilpah had told you. The first was just continuing down the main road that you were currently on, most likely the most consisten route, but the busiest and most likely to be watched. To the side was a road that would take you through the outer section of the city, close to the walls. That would be a rougher part of town, but traffic should be a touch more sparse for the most part. Finally, almost secluded by the archway, was what looked like a crumbling entrance into the underground parts of the city. You had absolutely no idea as to what was down there, but it could make for a perfect shortcut to the monastery. Even as you weigh your options, however, you can feel eyes upon you.
Mashugana

Postby cliffracer » Sat May 29, 2021 7:02 am

Aosoth's a little relieved that the worst she's getting on this leg of the delivery is some odd or lecherous looks. Really, the worst part is the way this damn urn is making her arm feel, even if it isn't uncomfortable. Weird pottery really should not be doing that... Buuut who is she to complain? Oh, and now her walk is graced by a doomsayer of all things! She rolls her eyes at the sight, but also a bit at her luck obviously trying to spook her. If she lets this job get to her head, she's never gonna get it done. So, she just passes that sight by, uninterested in turning a man upside-down for being a distraction.

Now... decisions. Down the main road and deal with being the sideshow for another big fraction of the townsfolk, go along the walls just like was pointed out to her even if that is looking like it might be trouble... Or the underground, which would be going against the terms of the job being 'make sure this urn gets a ton of sun'. Honestly, she can't tell how this urn would be tracking how much sun it gets, but she really doesn't want the captain chewing her out on this one. She chooses the route along the wall, figuring if she did run in to trouble, it'd be an amount of trouble that's easier to deal with than a crowd.
cliffracer

Postby Mashugana » Sun May 30, 2021 6:58 am

rolling encounter: 37

Your decision made, you set off along the walls, feeling eyes on the back of your head as the madman's ramblings recede with the heavier traffic. At first it seems to go fairly well despite the more narrow avenue and humbler surroundings. People here are less inclined to gawk at you, though you notice one or two shiftier sorts eyeballing your arm and armaments, along with your cargo.

Peace, however, is not always lasting. As you pass through a shadier area, the shadow drawn by a dilapidated building set inside the wall itself, figures start to come from the one person walkways to the side, one walking hurriedly ahead of you as another pair flanks your left, you notoce that they appear to be pushing in towards you while the one in the lead slows down, turning towards the right, at the wall. It looks like they're more or less trying to herd you towards a corner.

Behind you, you hear the rasp of something leaving a scabbard, and what few pedestrians are in this deserted lot suddenly start scrambling away as you hear someone shout in a language you don't understand!
Mashugana

Postby cliffracer » Mon May 31, 2021 4:06 am

Being watched as she steps away from the crowd makes it feel like that doomsayer is some kind of popular attraction, but she doesn't care enough to get peer pressured in to sticking around on the main road. And so she goes, in to type of environment she prefers- Shady, rough, and suspicious. Makes her practically feel at home, straight down to the shifty looks she's getting. Nobody HERE would argue if she found motivation to clock them over the head.

And so it goes, she's already getting people attempting to herd her around. She catches these knuckleheads trying to trap her in a corner, but that noise behind her clinches it. She's about to have them attempt at SOMETHING she's got. "You don't wanna do that," she says flatly, a thinly-veiled threat. That shout, a callout to these idiots or not, is her sign to try and backfist whoever's behind her with her prosthetic. If she connects, she says "Piss off, or your arms COME off!"

It's time for trouble, regardless. Above all, she's keeping this urn held high. She's got the reach advantage.
cliffracer

Postby Mashugana » Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:29 am

attack: 19+3, damage: 4+3, intimidation: 14+3

Your fist connects with the would be mugger's jaw with a meaty thunk and bone cracking force, sending the poor sod to the ground as his short sword clatters away. Judging by the impact feedback from your fist, you're certain that he's gonna be missing a few teeth at least!

This, coupled with your demand and threat causes your attackers to hesitate, with one of the three standing ones opting to make herself scarce, her scattergun clattering to the ground as she scrambles away with her tail tucked between her legs! This leaves only two, maybe three if you count the guy you just smashed left!

You briefly hear the flutter of wings somewhere behind you, and the guy you hit starts struggling to his feet before a snap shot from above takes his knee drops him again, yowling! Looks like it's only two left after all, and you get to take the initiative!
Mashugana

Previous

Return to Private Games