Servant King [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Servant King [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:49 am

She shivered and moaned at that, blushing brilliantly before she softly whispered "Y~Yes... b~but uh, m~may I... t~taste it first? I~If that's alright with you of course..." As she said the last part, she dipped her head a bit and hid some of her face behind her mane.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:51 am

I smirked and laughed "Hah of course, the king is feeling giving today." I told her amused and waving at my cock to invite her.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:11 am

Tentatively, she walked up to it, sitting on her haunches before leaning up to kiss at it's tip... then to your surprise, she slowly worked her way with ease all the way down to your base, her eyes opening and peeking up at you happily.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:53 am

I laughed and hummed "Good girl~" I purred, petting and scratching her ears while grinding my ass against Rarity's face.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:35 pm

Fluttershy hummed happily as you pet and scratched her ears, starting out with a nice sedate pace as she deep throated you again and again. Rarity on the other hand continued her efforts to clean out your rear of every last drop of your master's seed that she could reach..
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:48 pm

I giggled playfully ass I pulled up a little and tapped Rarity to get her attention, and pointed at Fluttershy's plot.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:13 am

It took Rarity a moment, but when she saw what you were pointing to she grinned and nodded, sashaying on around while Fluttershy was busy servicing you. Fluttershy soon gasped and moaned, shivering as her eyes lidded and she began to remain to the base of your cock for longer periods.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:25 am

I got an Idea and leaned over shy to scratch her tail, and at the base of her wings lightly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:49 am

Fluttershy's tail instantly hiked up and her wings snapped out, twitching as her eyes rolled up into her head and she moaned sloppily around your cock.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:23 am

I laughed at that as I soon started to simply thrust into her throat with a grin, enjoying how it felt around my cock.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:09 pm

Fluttershy seemed more than happy to be used as your cocksleeve as Rarity soon enough buried her own muzzle between the Pegasus's folds.
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games