Servant King [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Servant King [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:04 am

"Mhm, yes, but do you want to?" She asked in a sultry tone as her magic began to gently rub and knead your balls, even as her other tapes started taking measurements of just about everything,
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:12 am

I snorted "Shouldn't you be working to impress me? Plus I do want to explore the town after all~"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:14 am

"I need measurements all over darling if I'm going to impress you... and no reason we can't enjoy ourselves along the way~" She said with a purr, flicking your cumslit with her tongue as she hummed and said "You know, this would look nice with some cock piercings~ I have just the gems for such~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:17 am

I snorted at that and felt Gilgamesh's pride flair up "The king has no need for such things, his body is perfect, why defile it with scars that don't even tell a Story?" I asked with a shake of my head.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:19 am

Rarity smirked, bringing over some drawings of rather fine and well made cock piercings. "Because even Kings need dazzling accessories... plus, I've heard it makes both you and any your having fun with feel even better... which will, of course, make you feel better too~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:24 am

I Snorted and shook my head "I'll have to say no, I hold no interest in such things." I retorted "I may not be much like my older self but even I can't stand such things,"Suddenly Golden portals appeared and chains came out tying her up, I broke the tape and flicked her horn "You're getting a bit to comfortable~" I purred with a grin.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:26 am

She squeaked in surprise, but you could smell her arousal at this sudden turn of events. You could read it in her eyes... she was used to playing such games and being the dominant one, but that didn't mean she didn't enjoy having the tables turned.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:29 am

I put a finger to her horn and lightly for me, pushed down "How about you kneel~" I purred as Enkidu freed her legs.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:33 am

Shuddering, especially as you pressed your finger to her horn, she moaned and did just that as she bowed, kissing at your feet as she shuddered and her tail hiked up a bit.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:35 am

I smirked and turned around and grinned "The king demands his loyal little slut Worships his royal hole~" I purred aiming my ass at her with a smirk.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:44 am

You could hear her whimper at such a thing, even as her scent grew stronger. Still, her muzzle was soon between your cheeks and she began to lick around your rosebud before her tongue plunged on in... you quickly noted her measuring tapes got back to work, but no longer trying to tie you up.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:56 am

I laughed and hummed "Does the King's slut enjoy the taste of her friend~" I taunted her with a playful grin.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:03 am

"Mmhmm... ooh... y~yes she does..." Rarity moaned out as she began to taste Twilight's cum as it leaked from your rear. Her mouth soon molding itself to your rear as she began to suck and make out with your rosebud.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:05 am

I Smirked and hummed in pleasure, casually teasing her horn as she pleasured and licked up Twilight's cum from me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:14 am

Pleasuring her horn made her magic stagger and hiccup as she worked to finish gathering your measurements, her eyes rolling up into her head a bit. You idly wonder if all unicorns horns are sensitive to such touches.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:18 am

I Felt something and looked up, still lightly teasing her horn and smirking stopping when the door opened and smirked as fluttershy came in carrying Opal must have been one of her bath day things.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:29 am

Fluttershy squeaked, even as her eyes zeroed in on your cock which had slipped out from the toga.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:32 am

I laughed "Oh~ Hello~" I purred with interest "Why don't you come over and join us~ I'm sure this one wont mind~" I teased Rarity's horn tip.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:40 am

Opal hopped off Fluttershy and hurried off, while Fluttershy squeaked but quickly nodded, closing the door behind her and tentatively stepping forwards, her eyes never leaving your cock as Rarity continued cleaning your rear of Twilight's spunk.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:45 am

I Giggled and hummed "Want some Breeding are you~?" I asked as my hard cock twitched under her attention, I was actually pretty proud of my impressive shaft, and all to happy to show it off.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games