Servant King [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Servant King [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:57 am

"I'm glad I know a cleaning spell." Rarity said with a giggle as her tail twitched from some of the cum now sticking to it. She chuckled a bit as she looked to Twilight behind you. "Your Mistress has passed out... that must have been her first time hehe... and Spike's too..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:04 am

I Snorted a bit at that "Not Mistress, It's not that, the actual magical Term is "Master" and "Servant", Servant is basically a pseudo familiar, it's really complicated to explain and goes deep into magical theory and true magics and so on." I spoke and hummed as I rested on top of her "Also, I have an Innate form of magic resistance my seed might be the same." I told her with a casual Smirk.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:16 am

"Mhm, well yes, I suppose hearing that Master does fit better... Twilight isn't the dominant sort anyways hehe, I'm sure you could have her be mewling like a first time filly with ease anytime you wanted to take charge sexually~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:19 am

I laughed "As a King I can be open with different positions, Only cowards, idiots and those unworthy of kingship demand to dominate even the bedroom." I said with ease "I can switch however is needed, me and my friend Enkidu often doing such."
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:25 am

"Mmhm... good to know, because I happen to quite enjoy being the one on top~" Rarity purred, using her magic to help gently pull Twilight out of you. "Mmhm... so, still up for coming by my place? I have so many ideas on what to dress you up in~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:27 am

I Looked at her and thought about it before smirking and standing, with a casual stretch a toga like garment appeared on me, "Hmm~ Sure, let's go~" I purred with a smirk hoping out of bed and waiting for her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:31 am

Rarity took a moment, casting her cleaning spell, then tucking Twilight and Spike in it as she hummed and said "Follow me~" As she did so, you felt a tingle at your ass as her magic seemed to form into the shape of one of your fingers and playfully probe at your rear.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:32 am

I Rolled my eyes and followed with a snort, noticing her cleaning spell got most but not all and she dripped every few steps, smirking I followed with a saunter.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:40 am

As it turned out, she seemed aware of that, as after a few steps outside, her magic gathered some up and floated it to her lips, which she sensually drank down as she took another glob and offered it to you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:42 am

I snorted "You can keep it." I spoke Casually "I just gain More magic to use from other peoples Sexual juices not my own." I told her with a teasing grin.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:36 pm

"Mhm, no reason not to try tasting it darling~" She purred, taking the glob and slurping it down, much to the surprise of others as they blushed at the sight.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:07 pm

I Snorted "Maybe I just prefer it being inside you, who knows, you could birth a pony, or a human, or maybe even a Centaur." I said with a grin.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:31 am

Rarity seems to shiver a bit in excitement at the idea of being a mother, even if she doesn't seem to recognize the other two terms as she lead you closer to her home, Carousel Boutique.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:43 am

I looked at it and hummed a bit raising an eyebrow "It's not the worst place I've seen, Not the best, but not the worst." I mused idly looking to see who else is around.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:07 am

Rarity puffed up a bit at that, looking slightly offended, but she opened the door and lead you in as you heard her say "I'll have you singing the praises of my boutique by the end of the hour~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:23 am

I snorted "I built a City made of gold, And Built a Flying Garden that was so beautiful and prosperous that thousands of years after my death the queen that had come to rule in my city got to the throne of heroes simply because she found my garden crashed to the ground and turned it into a Hanging garden, It's not me looking down on what you have but simple fact, I am the First King, and All wealth, all items, every magical weapon, building, artifact, Every piece of Gold, everything came from me." I followed her inside.

Then grinned in thought, soon multiple golden portals appeared and out came silk so soft and thin it was like the wind, Shadow itself turned into silk, same with light itself, Golden and Platinum Silks, deep reds and purples, Deep, Bright, All sorts of Silk, and not just that but many different Tailor's Tools, Some Golden, Some magical, I filled her Carousel Boutique with these things and laughed "Here, take all of this, And I'll give you a week to impress me~" I purred with a smirk "I wont settle for less than the best I am the king after all, Impress me and I'll give you the tools of a Goddess of Weaving and Tailoring." I told her with a wide smile.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:31 am

Rarity was stock still, eyes wide and drooling a bit as you could practically hear the gears in her head going into overdrive even as her body tried to process this gift you'd given. When she didn't react immediately, it occurred you might have broken her a bit.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:34 am

I grinned and slapped her plot lightly "Hmm~ So do you want to measure me before you get to work?" I asked with a grin and a laugh, Rarity was nice and it felt good to be able to just give this stuff away.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:55 am

She yelps at that, but smirks as she nods, a flurry of measuring and clothes making equipment coming out. You quickly note however that she's brought out a fair bit of tape measure... and... mmhm, she's tying you up with some of it~ naughty mare.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:58 am

I Raised an Eyebrow and laughed "You know I can just break out right~?" I asked with a simple grin, more amused than offended.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games