Servant King [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Servant King [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:45 am

Rarity moaned a bit at that, but her back arched more at that as you did that... of course, you heard her chuckle as she smacked your face with her slit and pushed her rear further against your face as she used her magic to roughly grope your balls as Twilight kept pounding at you. "Mmhm, two can play that kind of game dearie~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:49 am

I Laughed and Rolled my hips shocking her clit lightly in return "You could always ride me if you don't want the shocks~" I teased back to her licking her playfully.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:53 am

"Mmhm I could, but I wanted a taste first... and besides, Twilight would make riding you a bit hard right now~ She could probably start-ahahsooaoaaaaaahhh~!"

Rarity suddenly quivered, but from the muffled moan of Twilight, you had an idea what was going on from the gush of feminine nectar. Twilight was likely sucking on Rarity's horn as she rutted away at you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:55 am

I Raised an Eyebrow as My Face was flooded, getting a naughty IDea I got a Handful of the Aphrodisiac and shoved my hand into Rarity's cunt, rubbing it onto her cervix as I hummed in pleasure.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:58 am

Rarity's cunt did indeed take your hand easily, suggesting she was quite the mare... however, she squealed and... came, and came, and came, a strangeled cry filling the air as so much stimulation was given to her all at once.

Of course, you were also getting a fair bit as Twilight found and started slamming into your prostate.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:00 am

I Laughed, and hummed in pleasure, I was two thirds god now, deciding to surprise her I chose to wrap my legs around her and take her to the base on her next thrust, amused as Rarity covered me in juices.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:04 am

Twilight also let out a strangled cry at that, her cock buried deep in your ass and twitching madly, seeming nearly ready to unload into you.

"H~Hey... w~what about me?" Spike soon asked, sounding a little left out as he panted from his own stroking.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:07 am

I Hummed in thought, before turning over so Twilight was on my back and Rarity was under me Spinning her so she was on her back and face to face with me I Slammed into her cunt with a grin "Well~ this lovely mare's tail hole is open~ Or you could cum around front~" I teased.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:14 am

Rarity soon managed to give you a bit of a thankful look as she gasped and was able to shake the stupor from having her horn sucked off. She smiled and grinned as she purred "Oh yes Spikey Wikey, come over here dearie... I know Dragons have two cocks... and there's two eager mouths here happy to-"

She blinked, as it was almost as if Spike had teleported as he was beside you both, presenting his twin cocks which were decently sized for him to you both as Rarity's cunt sucked on and clung to your cock, while Twilight helped push you closer as her own thrusting became erratic as she just mounted you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:19 am

I laughed and hummed, fully intent on being the last one to cum as I sucked spike off, Though, I was much closer to cumming than Gil would be, I was depending heavily on his exploits to make sure all of them had lot's of fun during this, though, Cumming inside of a real girl, well that was exciting me more and more.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:23 am

Spike's cock tasted quite delicious, and Rarity seemed to agree as she was soon sucking at Spike just as eagerly as you were, her hips rocking as she tried to wrap her hooves around you as well while her cunny rippled around your throbbing manhood. Twilight of course was lost in euphoria, drunkenly giggling a bit before spasming and arching her back as she whinnied and slammed on home, thick spurts of white hot equine seed firing forth into you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:25 am

Reaching Down I Shocked both Rarity's Clit and Spike's ass, trying to guide the shock to his own P-spot. My own ass and Cock Feeling tighter and stiffer as I got nearer to cumming.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:28 am

Spike, seeming to not have much experience, easily came from that, filling you and Rarirty's mouths with sweet, tingly dragon cum. On Rarity's part, she squealed around Spike, but didn't cum this time, perhaps more prepared for it as you felt her own muscles start to work at you... mhm... maybe she wanted you to cum first~
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:31 am

I Chuckled and popped off Spike's member to kiss and swap cum with Rarity, speeding up my own thrusts before swallowing all the cum and saliva with a teasing grin.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:37 am

Rarity started to surprisingly dominate the kiss, swapping more cum with you and making sure she had a fair bit before swallowing as well, her magic soon taking hold of your balls as she broke the kiss. "Come on cutie, no need to hold back or wait... I can hold off a fair bit more~ and I can feel how much you need to cum. So go ahead darling... fill me with your seed."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:43 am

I Stuck my Tongue out at her "I think not~ This body may be virginal, but a King can not be any less than best." I spoke with a cocksure grin "Plus~" I stuck my tongue out "I get more out of it from cumming together." I told her with a grin.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:46 am

"Mmhm... well then your Majesty... get ready to flood my own love canal with your bounty~" Rarity said with a teasing wink... rocking her hips a bit more hurriedly before crying out and gripping onto your cock. It seemed she'd been holding back a bit too.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:49 am

I Grinned and groan, Flooding her now hyper fertile womb with cum, more cum than Spike and Twilight together actually, I filled her womb and pussy until it was overflowing and coating her plot.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:52 am

She squeaked at that, clearly surprised by this as her belly swelled a bit from the volume. She was left blushing brightly as your flow trickled down and she looked at the bloated womb. "W~Well, you definitively filled me alright darling."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:54 am

I laughed "A King must exist at the pinnacle, Power, Wealth, Love, Lust, we must be grander than any other." I spoke with casual ease as I continued to pump cum inside of her until her tailhole and tail were stained white with it and finally calmed down.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games