Servant King [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Servant King [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:03 am

eaenidu Wrote:Name:Gilgamesh King of Uruk Is fine with being called "Gil"(Can not remember or even think of his old name)
Appearance: https://static.zerochan.net/Ko-gil.full.2004029.jpg
Bio:They remember being a person with a dead end job in the hell hole the world turned into, a "Brony" and someone who loved anime and video games that's where most of their money went, scrawny and short, often looked down on they dressed like Ko-Gil from the fate series for a Con, when they were blinded by a flash of light, and hearing a "What the?!" he decided to respond "At your Calling This King has come forth, Tell me, Art thou my Master?" blinking and looking as the light died down he couldn't help but stare in confusion, it had been his "Greeting" for a few vids and pics and he thought it was just an overeager person taking a pic without asking, but as knowledge rushed to his mind and he stared at the scene in front of him he couldn't help but feel something odd had happened.

You were staring at three people, all of whom were quite surprised by your words and appearance. Or, well, not people, but ponies... and a... dragon? As your vision cleared, you realized you were staring at Twilight Sparkle and Rarity, both unicorns, and Spike, the dragon. Said dragon nudged Twilight, who squeaked and replied "Oh, I er, maybe? I... your not what I expected when I cast the summoning ritual."
Kuragari

Re: Servant King [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:11 am

I Blinked and Hummed "And Normally a Servant is Called by other humans" I mused giving them both a cute smile, it felt completely natural as I stared at the three of them "Normally a Master Gains Command Seals, Three Spells that can make a servant do anything, from "Come to me" to "Win this Fight" to even "Kill yourself" did either of you gain a new marking on your body?" I asked, shrugging and summoning a few gold silk pillows to lay/Sit/lounge on "If you didn't Well, The only other way I know to check is a tantric sex ritual." I spoke with a casual shrug, for some reason highly amused, which hid my excitement.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:15 am

"Oh, I didn't take part in the spell, merely provided the gems Twilight needed." Rarity said, while Twilight lit up her horn and magic seemed to wash over her... with you seeing some markings on her front forehooves glow into being. You recognized the markings, signifying that Twilight was in fact now your Master... which she seemed to grasp onto as she squeaked in surprise.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:24 am

I Giggled playfully and nodded "Well~ I Am Gilgamesh, King of Heroes, King of Decadence, The First King, King of Uruk, Sovereign of Magic Wands, Humanity's Oldest King, Linchpin of Heaven, King of Babylonia, The Golden King and my most treasured title, Friend to Enkidu." I said with a grin, stretching out and looking through lidded eyes at them as a pride I hadn't had before made itself known "So tell me, Master, as I'm not feeling a Holy Grail, what kind of war did you summon me to fight in?" I asked with a playful grin.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:35 am

Rarity was now eyeing you with interest, an almost sexual interest in fact. Spike however seemed to be chortling a bit as Twilight blushed, dropping onto her haunches as she stammered out "I~I uh... I~I didn't s~summon you for any war... I~I uh... w~was using a spell to summon a heroic spirit... I~I was expecting Starswirl the Bearded."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:48 am

I Hummed and shrugged "Well~ You can call me Gil master, I'm not a jerk like my older self so I don't mind, As for a Heroic Spirit, That's what I am, Beings who gain such recognition that they sit upon the throne of Heroes, A Wise King, A Kind Savior, A Martyr, A Child Killing Madman, The Souls of Thousands of Children Risen as a Ghostly Killer, a Famous Composer of Music, all these and more sit upon the throne, So even if you got a pony, you could have easily summoned a Dark and Evil one, Master must simply be careful~" I teased her feeling playful

"Normally Servants are Summoned to Fight in a Holy Grail war, Seven Servants and Seven Masters Fight to the death for the right of one single wish, though the grail was corrupted last I knew and would Monkey paw you wish, like Wishing to be the most pretty making everyone else ugly, or killing those prettier than you, or wishing to end world hunger would kill off all people." I explained Summoning and eating a Golden Peach with a hum "So if I got summoned just to live another life, I wont complain, maybe I wont grow up into an jerk this time."

I hummed "Though, I'm getting some knowledge on pony culture I'm not getting a lot, you'll help me right~?" I gave her a wide eyed look of innocence "Master~?" I asked softly cocking my head "Or maybe, Big sister~?" I asked with a pure smile
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:03 am

Twilight's expression only looked more horrified at some of those you mentioned, squeaking at your mention of being careful. And at the mention of the Holy Grail war... "I~I had intended the summon to only last an hour... but I can sense the magic linking these..." She glanced to her hooves, "To you, and short of something like the Elements of Harmony I can't send you back to where your from... s-so sorry."

She seemed a bit surprised at you seeming so casual or happy with this result, then blushes at your cute, innocent look. She seemed indecisive a bit, which caused Rarity to lean and say "Darling, if you don't take him in and help him, I'll be snatching him up and head home with him myself~ He's such a cute find~"

Twilight blushed a bit but nodded and said "I~I don't really like being called Master... b~but I~I suppose Big Sister works. Or just Twilight."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:12 am

I laughed at that and took a bite out of the golden peach "I was dead Big Sister, I lived my life, and died, you simply summoned me from the throne, to a new world, why would I not be happy?" I asked with a shrug, as I ate the peach of the gods "Plus I'm happy you summoned young me, I actually hate the older version of me, so it's a brand new chance for me to exist and learn new things, I'll look forward to living with you Big Sister~ Though, how are you going to tell your family you summoned a Boy and have three absolute commands he must follow~?" I asked teasingly licking peach juice from my lips.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:31 am

Twilight's eyes widened at that part as she squeaked again, her eyes turning to tiny purple pinpricks as Spike fell to the floor laughing, while Rarity shook her head a bit as she said "You might have broken her for a bit darling. Which means I doubt she'll mind if I borrow you for a bit~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:37 am

I Hummed "I think I wont mind, it'll be interesting to walk around some~" I sing songed "Big Sis just needs to figure out how to tell her family, and probably her magical teacher that she has a Nubile young slave boy calling her master now~" I teased and casually finishing off the peach.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:47 am

Twilight twitched at that, and you saw an equine cock spring up from between her hooves... which only made her twitch just a bit more as more hairs popped out of place of her mane. Rarity giggled and leaned in to whisper "Actually, watching you tease her is just as fun you know~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:52 am

I blinked in surprise, but, while my modern memories found that odd, my memories from Gilgamesh didn't see a problem with it, he had slept with men and women both, Humming I teasingly tapped the tip of Twilight's horn before I got a Naughty idea, Summoning a bed overflowing with golden sheets, pillows, something of wealth and comfort, I laid on it and smiled teasingly "What are we gonna do on the bed big sis~?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:59 am

That seemed to be too much for Twilight, who used her magic to hurriedly strip you before floating you onto the bed, laying you on your back as she joined you on it and pressed her lips to your own as her cock tip prodded at your backdoor.

From the looks of both Spike and Rarity, they were not expecting that, but were happy to watch.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:04 am

I Hummed and smirked playfully my more Gil Side not minding the fun I'd be given, Pleasure was pleasure, who cared where it came from? Sending my clothes into my treasury I smirked a jug of Aphrodisiac appearing in my hands, I poured it onto her cock to help lube it up and to make sure she wouldn't tire too soon~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:07 am

Twilight's eyes widened and she let out a whinny, slamming on into your technically virgin asshole and leaving you with a fair bit of both familiar yet alien pleasure as she kept going til the median ring hit your spread rosebud.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:12 am

I Hummed softly in Pleasure and laughed "The Sexual Juices of a Goddess who birthed the origin of life~ It's the most potent Aphrodisiac and Fertility drug~" I teased her "To bad you can't get me pregnant unless you use a command spell to make me a girl or Futa like you~" I laughed and squeezed around her, both parts of me, well, forgetting Twilight wasn't a normal master who'd never waste a command on something like that.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:18 am

She shuddered, looking actually quite tempted to do something like that... but she was too busy starting to work up to an eager pace out of a desire to fuck your cute rear. You saw out of the corner of your eyes that Spike and Rarity both were starting to play with themselves as they watched, making your own member twitch more.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:36 am

I Giggled and hummed rolling my hips with a grin at them and pointed at my own impressive cock with a grin and wiggle of my eyebrows, enjoying the pleasure I was given.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:39 am

Rarity blushed at that more, but then hurried over to join you and Twilight on the bed... Twilight didn't notice, too busy having her eyes closed as she moaned and thrusted... soon however you had Rarity's marehood over your face as she began to teasingly kiss and lick at your own shaft.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:42 am

I Snorted playfully but easily licked and teased her offering, Gils, Many, Many nights Pleasing ladies showing me what was needed, Gaining a ring on my finger I giggled and touched it to her pussy lips, lightly shocking it.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games