Wakfu: Gate to Twelve [Ocfos]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Wakfu: Gate to Twelve [Ocfos]

Postby cliffracer » Mon May 18, 2020 2:04 pm

"...She would, but I'm not sure she's the best person to talk to about becoming a Rogue. You'd be suprised, but the more noble Rogues don't quite hang out in Brakmar in fear of becoming... well, bottomfeeders, thugs, and dangerous criminals." She pauses, humming and rubbing her chin as if she had a thought. She seems to have forgotten about the cards for now. "In fact, that might explain that toll we had to get past up top. It's not for profiteering, it's for keeping people out. Maybe. Perhaps we'll talk to them on the way out and see if they're interested in hooking you up? There's this pub in the small checkpoint town topside that is always full of their crew."

There's some people on this floor, but unlike Mera, they mostly just seem like people getting ready for the work day. Looks like one of the hotel's maids is making her rounds as well, based on the housekeeping cart outside one of the rooms.
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Mon May 18, 2020 6:30 pm

"Never expected there to be a 'Noble rogue', but I figure it makes sense. I'm guessing it'll be the bounty hunter or renegade type."

Looking around a little, Nellie simply glances at the maid briefly.

"I have my ways of persuading others, which I believe may be quite useful here. I'm not sure how much time we *do* have before we'd need to leave, but I've got the feeling I could 1on1 with her, if I got ballsy enough to - Though it'd leave you naked for a couple of minutes.~" She chuckles deviously, though she doesn't actually plan to bail on Weiss like that.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Tue May 19, 2020 4:33 am

She blushes profusely as she considers that situation, which actually makes her levitation cut out and make her stumble. She at least catches herself before she flashes her butt too much, but she's suddenly a lot more self-conscious. "U-um, ha... Wi-wi-with Rogue recruiters, it's, um... It's about potential." She's having trouble finding her words, it's adorable. "Believe it or not, even Rogues fall in with a divine figure. THE Rogue, a figure of family to the unwanted, the most noble thief. That sort of thing. I don't really know much about him, though, I mostly know about the elements. I just pick things up while reading around."

And then, they're on the ground floor. There's no rooms down here, it looks totally devoted to being some kind of shady card game parlor and bar. Whoever owns this building probably has that as her main revenue stream, considering the good deal the gang seems to have on their room. Weiss's eyes lock on a chubby panda woman helping the bartender with an unruly-looking customer. By knocking her over the head and getting her tumbling over the railing behind her, where she hits her head and falls unconscious. "Oh, she's in a good mood." Not a hint of sarcasm. "All I've got to do is return the key, but she still intimidates me every time we're face to face. Um, I do know she likes exposed hips, so maybe she'll ease up on the menace if you help..."
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Tue May 19, 2020 5:54 am

Nellie listens in with quiet amusement at Weiss' situation. "I didn't mean leaving you with them as I went in, but wherever you'd be at the time I split for a minute. Though we could probably arrange it, if that's your wish.~" She chuckles deviously, obviously messing with her.

"Exposed hips...I got something." Nellie shifts back onto Weiss as a one-piece swimsuit, before she reshapes herself as a new dress, shaped like a Betta fish, with its flowing tail being the mid-thigh skirt. It's complete with hip-windows on both sides, and a boob window for an eye. "There we go, Sushi; Give her hell." She encourages, debating with herself on letting Weiss go bottomless this time.
She figures time will tell.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Wed May 27, 2020 1:40 am

Weiss lifts her arms out of the way when Nellie starts going to work, humming lightly now that a dress is starting to take form instead. She seems to be pretty intrigued at the shape, especially how it works with her body. She's even feeling the parts where her skin is bare. "Ohhhh, wow... I'd... I'd actually wear something like this, I think. To a- to a nice event maybe, I don't know about ALL the time..." She clears her throat and giggles a little. There's a certain undertone that makes her sound like she's saying 'not yet', but she wouldn't admit it. "Right, let's go."

She approaches the bar as the matron takes a seat on a rather modest elevated chair nearby. Honestly, she practically looks like she could be someone's mom, if their mom was a professional nightclub bouncer. Weiss approches rather casually compared to the nervous way she regarded Mera, giving a little wave. She honestly should be swaying her hips a little to draw attention to them in this dress, but Weiss just doesn't have the flirtatiousness in her. "Matron Hong? Do you have a moment?" "Weiss! Look at YOU! Where'd you learn to dress this nice, hun?" She opens her arms wide and, without even complaining, Weiss hops sideways in to her lap. That lets Hong place a hand on her exposed hip- that gets Weiss to shiver a little. "W-well, I'm getting a little help, is all. Um, the three of us are finally heading out, so I came to return the key just so the other two don't forget." "Aw, that's a shame! I loved havin' you three around, you sure you don't wanna stay longer?" As if it's bribery, Weiss is hugged straight in to the Matron's prodigous chest. Nellie gets to enjoy a bit of that.

Weiss wheezes. The matron's pretty strong. They seem to be on good terms, but the Matron seems more attached than Weiss. The three of them honestly seem to be the most positive people staying in this hotel, so who could blame her? Still, Nellie might wanna help her out if she's going to escape anytime soon...
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Wed May 27, 2020 2:00 am

"What can I say? I'm good at reading people." She brags, as she enjoys the reaction Weiss is giving her.

As Weiss walks closer, Nellie makes the skirt sway a bit herself, since Weiss isn't swaying her hips enough to do it. Seeing Weiss hopping onto her lap, Nellie attempts to move the skirt out of the way, so it doesn't go under her bare butt- aiming to let her sit bare-assed on Hong's lap.

She does enjoy the free chest, and the lack of a threatening atmosphere for a change. Seeing an opportunity, Nellie picks the dagger out and attempts to inconspicuously flick it at the nearest wall. Her hope is it'll make someone quite distracted, and speed things up a little.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Thu May 28, 2020 8:53 pm

Hong is too busy mothering at an adult to pay attention to the knife being drawn out of Weiss's dress (by the dress), and continues to not pay attention when it slices a bit of a Iop's hair off on its way to the wall. The iop, completely unsuspecting towards who threw it, hollers and dives at a... dog-looking person kinda dressed like a barbarian. They start fighting, and THAT'S what gets Hong's attention. "Gah! HEY! KNOCK IT OFF, YOU TWO!" When that doesn't seem to be cutting it, she releases Weiss. "Looks like I've actually gotta letcha go. No stealin' my favoritest Hupper this time! Just make sure you don't take life too serious, dear, think of all the fun you've had with me once in a while.~" Weiss's face lights up bright. There goes the idea that everything was 'wholesome' between them. "R-r-right, of course. Um, thanks for the... discount offer you gave us. Life would've been a lot worse without it." Weiss gives her a peck on the cheek, then hops out of her lap.

Just in time, too, the other two are coming down the stairs with... no luggage besides a large sack at Rita's waist. They seem ready to go, so Weiss heads out the front and waits up for them. Outside, Weiss gets a slap on the butt from Rita. "I'm impressed you were able to detach from Mama Hong this time! Bet that was Nellie covering for you, though. Every time you end up in her arms, you get so worked up that you jump in to her room yourself!"
"I mean... you do that too. Anyways, ready to go breathe air that isn't stuffy volcano air for once, Nellie?"
Now's probably a good time to bring up the 'Rogue initiation' Nellie was curious about.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Thu May 28, 2020 10:20 pm

Nellie watches as the events unfold, playing out different than she expected, but having the intended result of getting them going. She knows well what's been going on between the two, though doesn't surprise her one bit, considering what she's experienced here so far.

Once they go outside, and Rita slaps Weiss on the ass, Nellie grabs her hand close to the wrist as it connects, "Touches are 50 per finger, hun." She jokes. "Jokes aside, let's get somewhere nicer; Been curious about the whole Rogue Initiation deal, since their guns do sound intriguing to use...And I DO like guns."
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Fri May 29, 2020 2:21 am

"Huh? You wanna be a rogue? Why not a sacrier? Those guys have, like... tattoos they can fight with, and you're a squid, so you have ink, right?"
"Rin, keep the leaping to fights, not logic. If she wants to be a Rogue, I think she'd fit right in."
"Yes, I mentioned that we can try and get her in with the rogues that run that 'establishment' outside the city. That'll be in a bit, though. Let's get out of this place- Rinty, you in front, Rita, you have the bag, so you stay in the middle. I can watch many angles thanks to Nellie."

((in the future, i'm gonna just tag who's speaking in bold rather than use color tags, it's a lot of work))

The gang gets on the move, and they keep their pace brisk. With the appearance Nellie is taking and the general look of the three, there's a lot of catcalling thrown their way, but Rinty doesn't need to do more than flex threateningly at people to get them to buzz off. At a couple points Weiss ends up having to blast wind from her fingers to keep hands from grabbing at her (which looks rather impressive to someone who hadn't seen any magic that wasn't direct Wakfu so far!). They pass some kind of outdoor strip club that keeps attention off them, and finally end up at an entrance point to the rollercoasterlike minecarts Nellie's been seeing all over. The admission booth, imposing and spiky dark iron, is manned by a huge dog-looking guy that respectfully takes the far-too-large fee for the three of them to ride. But, thanks to Nellie, they get to ride with cash to spare.

The minecart they step in to rockets off way too fast for comfort, and Rinty has to actively hold down Weiss by the foot to keep her from falling out of the minecart. No seatbelts, no seats, no handbars, and there's so many sharp turns that there'd EASILY be twenty videos on Youtube explaining how this'd make your child end up in the next country over. But... The ride thankfully doesn't last long, even though it's blown the gang's hair back quite a bit. They're on a large cliff that stands far above the city... A city that looks a lot more inviting from this angle.
Rita staggers a bit and retches. Weiss is just dazed, so she takes a seat on a crate in this waiting area they've arrived at, just at the edge of where the cave's mouth begins.

Rin: "Woohoo! That's fun EVERY time! Heeheehee, how're ya holding up, Nellie?"
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Fri May 29, 2020 3:34 am

"I enjoy the sneaking, and I quite love messing about with guns, so I figured they're quite a good fit. Despite my looks though, I don't use ink; This slime. Only ink I've got, is the ink in my tats." She chuckles, "And those definitely aren't for use in fighting."

Nellie keeps a look on as they make their way through the city, slightly amused at the blast of air Weiss puffs at someone's hands.

When they get on the cart ride though, Nellie is fairly startled by how fast it's going, ending up squeezing herself firmly against Weiss' body as they travel. For a brief moment after they stop, Nellie looks more like a skimpy bodysuit than a dress, though she resumes her normal shape once she regains her bearings. "...Please don't tell me that'll be a common experience." She pleads, herself slightly dazed from the ride, which Weiss may be able to feel in faint ways on Nellie's form against her body.
"I feel like I've been thrown out of the sky again, but somehow worse." She jokes.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Fri May 29, 2020 9:01 pm

Rin: "HA! Don't worry, Brakmar's super fun and unsafe like that basically on purpose. Keeps all the people who can't handle it out, y'know? Not even using a zaap portal is that bad, and that always makes first-timers queasy!"
Rita: "Buh... You know what, I think I'd rather go outside to feel sick. You coming, Weiss?"
Weiss: "Uh-huh..."

Rinty doesn't need a prompt to help the two to their feet, and lets them stabilize themselves using her arms as she leads them on out. There's a kinda out of place admission zone that looks like it belongs outside of a roller coaster, with a bit of a line on it. There's four people in black bandanas running the show- one in the booth, two bruiser-looking types making sure people don't do anything suspicious, and a chick with a long-barreled revolver perched on what's basically a lifeguard chair keeping an eye on the bigger picture. Honestly, the odd uniform they've got going on kinda looks good on her- makes her eyes pretty distinct when she looks at the group starting to stagger toward the exit line.
"Three coming out! Need a rabble herder!"

A fifth person comes out, another rogue that looks to be in his teens that's riding on a... big round fluffball of a sheep. He's got a pretty big hammer in his hands. He pulls aside the velvet rope 'closing the exit' and turns to keep watch over the crowd. It seems that's his only duty, because he doesn't do anything about the girls as they pass through. They're out of the cave a short walk after that, and in to some... well, lush volcanic wasteland. The main road leads off in to the distance, but rather than take it, the girls start heading up a wooden staircase that leads to what's gotta be the inn that's been mentioned.

Rita: "Whew... Fresh air. If it's all the same with you guys, I'm gonna sit out here and enjoy the air while Nellie tries to get initiated."
Weiss: "Um... I'm actually not sure if it's best for you to go in alone or not, Nellie, but I'm pretty sure going in as clothes is the wrong move. Rin's a really good bodyguard if you need a rock to rely on. I, uh, think I'll have to hop in to the Haven Bag before you get off me though..."
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Fri May 29, 2020 10:25 pm

"On purpose? Psh, where I come from, you get your memories wiped by a living thorn bush. Bit more terrifying than a killer roller coaster, but I'm not inclined to try either thing again." She shivers a little at the thought, which Weiss can feel.

As they move along, Nellie simply looks on. "You said they were fairly cunning, if not bold, right? I think at least in my case, walking in naked might be a move they wouldn't expect. ...Provided they aren't the prudish type that'd kick me out for it." She snickers, waiting for Weiss to get herself into this "Haven Bag" she mentioned. "I'd like to take Rin with me, in either case. After all, I only got a day's worth of experience with this world."
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sat May 30, 2020 1:29 am

Weiss: "Alright. Let me get a bit of privacy to change, then."

Weiss opens the Haven Bag. And... the hole just keeps getting bigger, until it's big enough for Weiss to step in to. And she steps in, all the damn way, and is somehow descending IN to the bag now, which is huge on the inside?! They've got what feels like an entire apartment minus a kitchen down here, which'd almost beg the question of why they didn't just stay in this! She steps in to the middle, holding her arms out to the sides for Nellie's convenience. "You head on out ahead of me, all you have to do is stand in that basket there and it'll pull you back out. I'll be out shortly, I just need to make sure my books are in order." She seem to be referring to a little basket lift that she definately didn't DESCEND on, but is still attached to the lip of the bag...

Once Nellie's prepared and back outside, Rinty's grinning confidently with her hands on her hips.

Rin: "So! Uh! I'm not totally sure about your plan to walk in naked, but if you do it, I'll do it too! That way it shows that we're both being serious!"
Rita: "Translated, she's saying she'd feel left out and wants to participate. I'm not flashing my tits to a bunch of Rogues, though. I'd at least prefer some Sadidas..."
Rin: "Whatever! I'll follow your lead whatever you do, Nellie!"
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sat May 30, 2020 2:03 am

Once Weiss steps into the bag, Nellie looks up in awe at the open hole of the bag. Seeing the now massive Rita and Rinty looming over the open bag, Nellie flops off of Weiss with a thump onto the floor.

"The hell? Did we just shrink into this thing? Man, that's some tech I wish I had back home. I could store so much shit in a bag like this." She picks herself up off the floor, looking up, "Well, I can't exactly say I have much of a care if people see me naked or not, so I'm popping back out for a moment. Let me know when you want to wear me again hun, it's been a fun day already." She snickers deviously, as she turns to walk over to the basket, and slaps her own ass along the way. She does however pull the deck of cards out of her hair, making a show of bending over to put it down along the way.

Once back outside, Nellie listens to the two, chiming in with, "Well I don't have many clothes, so I'm going in like this. I'd say keep yours on for the moment, Rinty. Well, what clothes there are, at least." She grins, looking her over briefly. "Fortune favors the bold, as they say." She jokes, ready to enter.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sun May 31, 2020 4:51 am

Rinty nods a few times. Looks like she's willing to listen this time... that tabard really doesn't cover much though, if it weren't for the thong she's got on, she'd be a serial flasher.

Rin: "Right! I'm right behind you!"

Nellie enters, and she sees that the clientelle is pretty much 75% masked individuals. There's a darkskinned woman with green hair on stage playing a piano, really nice dress, keeping the atmosphere lively. She doesn't quite see anyone that looks like a leader on first glance, though... And the bar goes silent as everyone inside turns to look at the newcomer. The naked newcomer. The aura's practically getting oppressive as even the pianist gives her the stink eye, it feels like Nellie's made a mistake walking in like this...

Until pretty much everyone present makes a jovial uproar in her honor, laughing (with her!) and cheering at the sheer confidence. Suprisingly, they go right back to what they were doing instead of bothering her about it, though the mood's definately been lifted a few degrees. Rinty is baffled, but she's glad everything's working out. Still no sign of a leader... Really, the best leads towards that are either the bartender (a tall chick wearing some kind of skeleton-patterned bodysuit) or the pianist. Or she could just ask one of the randoms, but they might be cagier about it.

Rin: "I can't believe that worked! I should try that sometime..."
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sun May 31, 2020 5:55 am

Nellie enters the establishment, confidently putting a hand on her hips as she stops to scan the room. She is caught momentarily by surprise, as everyone stops completely and ogle her and Rinty, wondering if she's misunderstood the crowd she's getting into.

That is, until she's met with cheering, and them all seeming to take her as one of their own style. At least, Nellie assumes they do.
She continues through the bar, feeling no need to keep herself on alert, since she has no pockets that can be picked at all, and doesn't mind a stray hand or two, if one of the rogues are bold enough.

She walks up to the bartender, taking a seat with little care for the other patrons, figuring she'll be quite an easy place to start,
"Mornin' hun, you wouldn't happen to know how someone like me can become a rogue, would you? Let's just say I'm kinda new around town, so I'm not quite familiar with things here just yet." She grins, wiggling an eyebrow or two as she speaks.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sun May 31, 2020 6:21 am

The fact that Nellie didn't take the initial greeting poorly seems to have scored her some points with the crowd already, a few of the ladies she passes by lean back to check her out a bit better. One thing she's noticing is that these tube tops look damn good on these chicks, the 'uniform' honestly really works. Rinty's more or less taking the brunt of things, suprisingly- spanks and thigh gropes galore. They respect Nellie enough not to randomly touch her...? The bartender seems pretty indifferent until she raises an eyebrow and offers an amused smirk.

Bartender: "Heh. You've got guts, pinkie, real interesting. You're in the right place, since you seem to know what you're after. Tell you what."

The bar's growing a little hushed. Nellie's a spectacle again. The bartender jabs her thumb at a heavy-looking door behind the counter, with a massive complex lock built straight in to it with some kind of cat motif.

Bartender: "Get to the other side of that door without havin' that blunt instrument you've got with you try and break it down, and you'll have your answer. I'll let you figure out how you wanna do that."

The rogues all 'ooooh' practically in unison. It looks like the challenge is on, but that's all the bartender is giving her on how to approach it. Maybe this is some kind of initiation?
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sun May 31, 2020 6:52 am

Nellie snickers internally at the fact nobody is touching her, which does actually surprise her a little at first.

When she hears the challenge, she grins wider. "That door? Pssh, hun; That door won't hold me back for even a moment." She brags, looking around at the crowd.

"Who dares betting against?" She offers to the patrons, "I'll return doubled bids if I can't get past it."
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sun May 31, 2020 2:50 pm

The reaction from the crowd is mixed- a few eager sorts IMMEDIATELY toss a couple small sacks of coins at the bar while calling out what they're betting, while some of the more experienced-seeming ones can pretty easily tell when Nellie isn't just blowing smoke right now. Those ones don't bet against her- rather, they're betting amongst each other as to how fast Nellie can do it. Still, Nellie ends up with a pretty sizy pile of cash bet against her once Rinty's caught and stacked it all up on the bar.

Rinty: "Hoo-wee, we've got a lot of people who don't think you've got what it takes, Nellie! Maybe it's because you're naked? I mean, you could still maybe have a lockpick on you, but I think I know how you're gonna do this."
Bartender: "Oh, this oughta be good. Go ahead and get started, I'll make sure bets are upheld. Heh heh heh."

Seems like the bartender's even on Nellie's side right now, which... gets some of the bettors looking pretty regretful.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sun May 31, 2020 5:47 pm

Nellie grins at exactly the reaction she was hoping for, and even hearing that they'll be upheld.
"Well, better not let the crowd down, huh?"

She hops over the bar to examine the door, ending up looking it over for only a few seconds, before she turns herself into slime, and attempts to simply slide past the door by one of the gaps, or through the main keyhole itself.

She assumes there's no way it'll be sealed tightly enough, that she can't slip through it.
Ocfos

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games