Wakfu: Gate to Twelve [Ocfos]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Wakfu: Gate to Twelve [Ocfos]

Postby cliffracer » Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:23 am

Taking another deep breath, Rinty hops right up and starts heading for the boss's office, feeling around for where that gold plate went. It looks like she needs it.

Inside the office, the short lady has totally finished her counting, and is now looking over raw ores for some reason. She gives a one-eyed look at Rinty through her magnifying glass. "Ah. There you are. Finally finished?" Rinty nods a couple times, blushing. "Well, as far as I've heard, you were all the customers could talk about. Got some good reviews sent in, the Food Services Board'll be sending the restaurant some extra money for renovations. I was expecting a good job, but you really went and knocked it out of the arena, didn't you? You smell like pussy, though."
"Aha-ha-ha, well, you know how we get when we're, uh, set on a goal? Look, one of the customers even gave me..." She finds the gold plate rather easily, especially without many places to hide it, and tries her best to retrieve it. It sounds like she'll only need to flash it at least...
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:28 am

Nellie doesn't trust it, instead letting Rinty find the pocket watch. She remembers too well what was said about 'keeping some tips' earlier.

At least she attempts to.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:38 am

Rinty settles for the pocketwatch since it's easier to grab and the 'enutrof' seems to be getting impatient. She holds it up, letting it hang from its fancy chain. "Look! I got this really expensive-looking pocketwatch from this xelor girl who ordered the milk bar! She was really nice!"
The enutrof zooms in her magnifying glasses attachment, humming with an untrusting edge... and then smiles. "Wow, it's actual platinum. We must've had some serious highrollers in tonight, I'm suprised you couldn't tell, but at least you impressed them. That'll be good for long-term business. You don't know what you're doing, but you've drawn us some serious potential profit. Well done. C'mere."
Rinty nods, seeming a little less nervous than when she walked in. The enutrof directs her to lean in, and Rinty is awarded with a kiss.
"Your pay will be in your locker. Keep the tips you earned, I can smell 'em on you. Under your boobs is a solid place when they're as big as yours."

Rinty nods a few times, then heads back to the locker room. She immediately goes to stand under the shower, and tries to pull at Nellie some so she can look at her. "Alright, what's the big idea hiding that gold? She probably couldn't sense it with all these kamas on me, but what if that pocketwatch was a fake?!" She puffs her cheeks. She's not even sure the swimsuit is alive, but she's complaining at it nonetheless.
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:44 am

Nellie lets herself get 'pulled' at, stretching to fit how far she pulls out, but gets pulled out a little by the shoulders from Rinty's chest as her normal form, the rest of her retaining her swimsuit shape - Though minus the underside of it due to her mass shifting, now covering only her upper body.

"Hey, I need some pay for my work, too." She retorts, grinning at Rinty. "Besides, I feel like she'd keep it if she knew you had it."
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:00 am

Rinty's jaw drops when part of a person comes out of her swimsuit, she's clearly completely baffled for a few seconds. After a bit of staring, she says "Oh. Oh my swimsuit is a person..." Nellie feels her heartbeat starting to pick up as the lewdness of the situation starts to sink in. Precisely just how much happened in there that was the fault of a person, not some strange frisky clothing. She's blushing again. "Umm, th-thanks for helping, weird... sky-goo... lady. Keeeep the plaaate...? Um, I need the kamas though, I don't know if you were listening to why. Er... Well, I need to keep wearing you, travelling Brakmar while naked is a really good way to get a minotoror stuffing your butt." She smiles. "After I meet up with Rita and Weiss at the cafe, I can jump back to my room to take you off. First though, we've gotta put all my hard-earned kamas in my bags!"

She giggles, letting Nellie go as she heads for her locker. Inside is a VERY durable-looking bag alongside her other stuff, even the rope on the bag looks heavy duty. It's half-full, but it jingles nicely when she picks it up. She opens it and drops in the pocketwatch, and says "Titty coins, der-spense!" Sounds like she was trying to say 'dispense'.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:24 am

"A person, yes, but it's... complex. I think your friend Weiss from earlier would absolutely understand, and I'd love to have a chat with her later.~" Nellie chuckles, "That Xelor from just before, she was really cute too."

Nellie pauses, dumping off the coins, even the silvery ones and such - But she keeps the card and pocket watch in 'her'.
"Don't worry, by the way; While I like your body, I do respect boundaries. A little." She chuckles, "I won't be making you naked in the streets, hun. Don't tell people I'm alive, though. I'll do that in private, with your friends." She tries to lean in to give a kiss, following a wink, and her attempting to get back into shape around Rinty.

"That suit person earlier was right though, you do have a nice ass." Nellie says as she slides back to cover it.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:13 am

She clears her throat, a little embarassed at the kiss she let her have as Nellie reforms. "Thank you, I-I guess. Just, erm... feel free to do something if you get bored, I guess."

With her earnings packaged up and placed on the front of her belt, and her sword back where she likes it, she heads out the back and circles around to get to the street. This "Brakmar" place looks like a seriously dense city, just like Nellie caught a glimpse of when she's been up high, but it's more like one giant sprawling slum that everyone living here seems to be used to. Peddler stands, thieves, whores, drug use... There's guards, but they seem to be there to stop any actual murders going on, and they're actually cheering on for street fights. It's a weird sort of lawlessness that Nellie can tell is somewhat self-governed.

Rinty heads to a riverbank (a river of lava?!) and starts following it, seeming somewhat combat-ready. Calm, but willing to throw someone, is the impression Nellie's getting. Still, she could probably help her out by watching her back, or she could just mess with her if she really wants. Lots of people around to see some nice cheeks.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:42 am

"You can call me Nellie, by the way." She adds before Rinty can exit the locker room.

"Man, this place is like Detroit, but more densely populated." Nellie stifles a chuckle.

Being as streetwise as she is, she definitely watches Rinty's back...

"That's...not possibly lava, is it?" She asks, sounding a bit more shocked than curious.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:48 pm

"Nice to meetcha! I guess you already know my name's Rinty, but you can call me Rin if you wanna." She smiles as she continues on, not seeming unwilling to avoid talking to 'herself' while she's walking. There's definately people already doing that, sane or crazy-looking, so she doesn't really get the stink eye for it. "I don't know what a Detroit is, but yeah, that's lava. Brakmar's built inside a volcano so they don't have to defend it as hard. Been working so far."

As they walk, Rinty's been getting some eager stares by people either passing by or walking behind her, but nobody really looking to steal from her... Probably because she looks tough and has a huge sword slung across her back. Still, she's noticed a panda girl who's been basically laser-trained on Rinty's butt starting to try and follow close behind. Seems drunk, she's even got a bamboo flask hanging from her belt, but that's not stopping her from easy crowd navigation.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:02 pm

"Detroit is a city in the country I live in back home, just kind of a mess of a place, but most people fled the place some years ago. So much abandoned shit, which is honestly a fantastic boon for people like me." She pauses, "Considering how high you can jump...or somewhat fly, and what I've seen of others... I think I'm not so different than all of you in th-"
Nellie is cut short in her low tone from having noticed the panda trailing a bit.

"Undoubtedly-drunk panda woman staring at your ass, she's following us well, surprisingly... Drunkards back home just kinda fall over like a twig in a tornado."
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:24 pm

Rinty is listening to Nellie talk, but she's pretty focused on not getting in to trouble at the same time. She seems familiar with the area at least, lecherous eyes aside. "That'll be a pandawa, drunk is their best state. No way she wouldn't be able to follow so close otherwise. Probably not a thief, but she must want my booty." She hums quietly, annoyed she has to think. "And she probably won't be satisfied being told to stop, and I can't be threatenin' people with the lava again after last time. Uhhhmmm... Got any ideas? Cafe's still a bit away. No rush, at least."

The pandawa is giggling like a proper drunk, her goal is definately getting at Rinty's booty, not her posessions. Funnily enough the crowd is dispersing a bit to get out of the way of this, which is making her drunken weaving less effective.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:42 pm

"You can jump pretty well, right? Just jump over a few buildings, or the river of lava." Nellie suggests, keeping an eye on the panda half out of caution, but half out of amusement.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:55 pm

"Uhhh, sure, let's try it. Can't go too far because I don't know the city well, but..." She suddenly squats down, then pops straight in to the air, doing a sideways leap straight over the lava. On her way down Rinty accidentally smacks a little fairy lady in the head with her tits, but doesn't seem to notice the poor woman crumple to the ground as she keeps walking like nothing happened. The pandawa... jumps as well, more straightforward than Rinty's stylish cartwheeling leap, but she makes up for it by crowdsurfing a bit before she's totally regained her distance. She's pretty damn good, or pretty damn lucky.

"Did I lose her? Or... er, should I duck down an alley?"
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:06 pm

"She's following, find an alley or a shop you can enter. Maybe get onto the roof in some way when you're in the alleys." She suggests, "Speaking from experience, since I run the tops a lot."
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:25 pm

"Alley. Got it." She seems like she stopped listening at about that point, but she heads straight down an alley. After the first bend leads to a small enclosed garden, the pandawa pounces on her. Rinty gets hugged from behind despite the sword in the way, getting her butt and her boob grabbed... and played with. Rinty yelps, but she's not fighting the pandawa off.
"Helllllooooo, cutie! Didja know pink is my FAVORITE color? Fiiiine girl in a sexy pink swimsuit, you know I gotta get in on that!~ Want a rough one? Right here right now, sweet thang?"
"Uhh... a rough what?" She seems genuinely confused, but she still whispers to Mesira "Uh. This is kinda nice, but how do I get out of this one...?"
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:18 pm

"No she doesn't, and you can beat it before I force you away from here." Nellie replies, her upper body coming out of the swimsuit again to audibly and angrily hiss at the Pandawa, with her fangs bared.

"Run." She demands at the Pandawa, angry about the boldness of her pounce.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:05 am

Nellie barely has to tell the pandawa to run- when she springs out, the woman does a dramatic few backflips while shouting "WHOOOA!" After a few staggers from those flips, she takes a long drink from her bamboo flask and sighs loudly. "Don't think I got enough'a the sauce to b-" Gentle burp. "Deal with THAT. Keep ya titties, ioppy, I don't wan'em no more..." She waves her hand a bit and stumbles out of the alley, giving Rinty time to sigh in relief.
"Whew, that's some time loss dealt with. Thanks, Nellie."

Rinty jumps from here up on to the rooftops so she can take a minute to look around. She seems to spot her target: The only building here with any sort of paint on it, and it's a quaint white-painted place that sticks out like a sore thumb. A sore thumb with armed guards on top. Instead of taking the scenic route, she's just starting to jump across the buildings, notably not just doing the big crater-leaving jump she did to get to work.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:26 am

Nellie slinks back in slowly, unable to stop herself from laughing at the reaction she got from that surprise, "Anytime, hun. I tolerate some perversion, but there's limits." She winks, before sliding back in.

"Nice jumps, hun. I'd do the same, but then we'd both be running towards guards buck-ass naked." She chuckles.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:38 am

"Hehe! Maybe in one of Brakmar's other towns, it's just this city that's so... risky."

She takes a flying leap off one of the buildings, landing in a clear spot made by an alley next to the cafe. Rinty hurries on around so she can get up the stairs to the terrace, where Weiss and Rita are waiting with drinks- including a third for her.
"You look like you've been having a fun time, did something change?"
"I heard a bit while I was leaving, it sounded like that swimsuit she found was a hit."
"Mhm! Look, girls, we've gotta head back to the hotel A-S-S-A... er... A... A-P." She's counting on her fingers while saying that, then gives up. "I've got something awesome to show you guys, your eyes only!"
"...Well, when you think something's urgent, I'm more inclined to believe you. Sorry Rita, cra problems tend to be solo problems, you know how it is."
"Hush. You still had that personal zaap stone, right?"
Weiss nods and pulls out some light grey runic keystone. The three girls stand with their drinks as Weiss channels magic in to it, and creates a small portal. The three enter...

And appear in Rinty's hotel room, the portal closing behind them.
"Alright, we're alone! And the door's probably locked this time?"
"Don't tell me you pulled us away from peoplewatching for a threesome in your new swimsuit..."

Sounds like Nellie's cue.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:10 am

"No, a foursome." Nellie says, as she slides off of Rinty's body and forms as herself. While she IS dressed, she doesn't act as if she would be hesitant to drop her clothes if requested.
"Surprised?" She chuckles, looking over at Weiss, "You're still as cute as earlier, but I'm not here to court you hun. I figured you looked best to ask a few questions about this... Well, world? Place?" Nellie gestures a little with her hands as she speaks, indicating she's at a loss for what to say, "In either case, I did figure popping off of Rinty at a nice cafe probably wouldn't be the best idea." She grins at the two.

Looking at Rita, she winks, "You can peoplewatch right here if that's what you wanted, hun." She jests.
Ocfos

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games