Wakfu: Gate to Twelve [Ocfos]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Wakfu: Gate to Twelve [Ocfos]

Postby cliffracer » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:07 am

Nellie gets one more mirthful uproar from the crowd thanks to that, the mood quite high as she leaves the noise of the main floor straight in to a rather noise-insulated workroom. Rather unsuprisingly, it's also a well-maintained garden with all of its furniture being cleverly made of twisted bonsai trees or thick vines. All of her tailoring machines even seem to be integrated in to the plants, which probably makes things pretty easy to maintain. She takes a seat on a leaf stool in the center of it all, notably keeping her feet planted on the ground.

Sadida: "Hee hee, whatEVER could you mean by that? Now, I'll need you to stand in front of me here so I can get a good measure, but aside from that... Tell me what you had in mind. Some of the girls sacked a supply store, so I've got cloth and thread of every kind. I should be able to make whatever you come up with."

By 'get a good measure', she ends up meaning she's feeling Nellie up. She's giving quite an obvious focus on her hips, thighs, and chest... but isn't teasing further than that at the moment. Not while there's work to do.
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:33 am

Nellie grins to herself as she listens to the crowd noise dissipate behind her, though she didn't expect to find a garden inside a place this volcanic.

When asked to stand in front of her, she does so without a problem, even holding her arms out from her sides a little to ease her access. The feeling up is one thing Nellie doesn't seem to mind, though she does explain her ideas; "Lightweight, accessible, definitely something skimpy-but-not-too-skimpy, holster-slings for the sidearms, and one of those bandanna things I've seen all the others wear on the head. Figure I'll braid my tentacles down the back, or change up the style entirely..." Her grin grows a little wider, easily showing her fangs.

"Difficult choices, right? At least I come with the mask built-in, so that's easy to decide on." She jokes.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:47 am

Sadida: "Mhm... I see. You want something that's a couple steps less covering than some of the bodysuits then. Considering your penchant for walking in to places bare naked, I'll assume something easy to fling off if you require it. A very... piratical-sounding ensemble compared to most. I can work with that. And don't worry, the anonymity of their masks is something everyone gets to indulge in. Although, it might still be easy to identify you otherwise... Oh well. Just remain still for a little."

She shuts her eyes, vines wrapping around her own ankles as all the machines start to get to work... and vines are starting to slowly spiral up Nellie's legs as well. They rub in to her thighs once they reach them, but go no higher than her hips, one of them slapping in between her cheeks. The Sadida is grinning knowingly, but she hasn't commented or opened her eyes, she's just groping and feeling away like that's still something she needs at this point. The vines choose to idle by rubbing at her ass and between her legs, practically like they're waiting for a sign to proceed.

Sadida: "Hmhm. So, interested in something fun to pass the time while I put your outfit together?"

It's pretty obvious what she's referring to.
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:11 pm

"I'm pretty sure that I'd be easy to identify, mask or not." Nellie snickers, doing a full spin before she's instructed to stand still. Which she does without complaint.

Enjoying the tangling feeling of the sudden vines, Nellie can't help but shiver lightly as they reach her inner thighs - It quite obviously turning her on once they arrive at her hips.
Once she feels a vine slap between her thighs and cheeks, Nellie quite quickly looks up at Sadida at the question, "Oh, I like where this is going. Sign me up, hun."

If she wasn't aroused from the get-go, the vines would've done the job for her already.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:09 am

Sadida: "Haha, you've got courage, alright. Fastest I've ever had someone feeling up for this kind of fun. C'mere, you."

Nellie is pulled down so she's bent forward, putting her in the proper position for the Sadida to kiss her. And, as the Sadida starts frenching her, extra vines come up to wrap with Nellie's arms... she quickly learns this is for support, because the vines all suspend her in an all-fours position before her, with a few extras rising out of the grass. It's becoming pretty obvious that the Sadida's probably abusing some kind of nature magic and the fertile volcano soil to do all of this... Nellie's heard some Spring sorts talking about ash soil a lot. What's notable is that she's not doing anything for herself yet!

Nellie's got better things to worry about than if the Sadida plans on getting off, though. The vines down below both rear back, the one at her puss slowly swiping between her lips as the other presses at her back door, slicking it with something... These aren't pointy vines for lashing, that's clear, the heads are broad and rounded. The teasing doesn't persist long- both vines push in, and start to thrust in and out as they both make their way deeper in to her. It's at this point the kiss is broken, the Sadida smiling and holding another doll. These things are honestly pretty cute...

Sadida: "Want to play with a vine too? Just put a little bit of your Wakfu in this friend here, and she'll help you do it just as reflexively as I do. Feels nice, too.~"
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:56 pm

"Why would someone refuse tentacles?" Nellie chuckles, before she's dragged to bend towards the Sadida, quite eagerly kissing her back with her own length of tongue teasingly coiling around the Sadida's.

She doesn't notice the extra vines around her arms, until she finds herself suspended by them.
That's when she feels the extra vines slide up behind her, and something coat around her butt, "Agh-ohhey that's cold, can we skip the buU-GH-"
Nellie gets cut off by both the vines spiking into her at the same time, it being quite clear that Nellie's definitely extremely weak to intrusions in her back door.

Her expression says it all, and she doesn't respond to the question given, at least not yet.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:38 pm

Nellie seems to have entertained the Sadida based on the way she's giggling. Now that she's noted Nellie's weakness, that particular vine is doing everything it can to rub in to her on its way in, even as far as bunching up just to take more space even if it's only gone as deep as the other. She's pretty obviously got some subtle control over how these things can behave! Just to top things off, two more vines rise from the grass and wrap around Nellie's breasts, the tips rubbing insistent circles against them.

Sadida: "Oh dear, it seems I've stumbled upon a sensitive spot, doesn't it? Don't worry, I'll treat you right, sweetheart.~"

At that little assurance, the vine in Nellie's pussy has reached her cervix with its thrusting, and now is joining in with the idea of applying that liquid. The stuff definately feels nice, but Nellie notices that it isn't just lube based on how the vines have acted. As soon as there's a nice coating, they REALLY start to fuck her, and where there should be at least a little discomfort with their methods (despite Nellie's stretchiness) is nothing but bliss. Of course, the one in her ass is going a bit deeper, and that's making Nellie feel positively full of vine. The one blessing is that she's not going INVASIVELY deep, just enough that Nellie's feeling it no matter what. She leans back in to kiss again, but drops the top of her dress to free her chest on the way. Seems sorta like an offer to an alternative...
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:32 am

Nellie can't help but moan, as the vine in her ass starts to take up even more space in her rear. Those noises only increase, as she feels her chest grabbed by two more vines. Her nipples already poking out, her breathing hitches a bit from all the stimulation going on in both ends of her body.

The liquid mixes with Nellie's already dripping juices, making her even slicker inside before it thrusts again. Its tip spikes against her cervix with its next thrust, causing her to heavily buck her hips in response, which has the result of getting the vine in her ass even deeper than it planned to. The deepened vine and bucking of her hips, getting Nellie's face to end up in the Sadida's chest before she can go in for a kiss again.

She still hasn't pulled her tongue back from kissing her before, letting it slack against her chest as she enjoys her face's new position.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:27 am

The Sadida is very pleased with the effect she's having on Nellie, having her 'work' appreciated like this. She notes how Nellie's tongue is totally rolled out and has already gotten some ideas- Nellie notices she's being lowered, until she's face to face with the underside of the Sadida's dress. The lack of thong and a green leaf-shaped patch of pubes makes it obvious she'd planned on having SOMEONE between her legs, and that someone is turning out to be Nellie. Nellie's tongue gets planted right against her lips, making her have a taste just in case she's still a bit too disoriented from the vines taking her by suprise. She even slows down the vines a little juuust to make sure. She tastes a bit different than what Nellie expected... A bit more like herbal tea than anything.

Sadida: "Sorry, looks like I got a little carried away.~ It's only fair if I let you strike back, right?"

There's no way she'll be expecting what Nellie can do with her mouth.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:22 am

Nellie feels her face get lowered between the ample chest it is currently sunk nicely into, confusing her for the brief moment before she's face to face with the Sadida's crotch - And then suddenly she's actually face-to-face as their lips meet.

Nellie doesn't seem to hesitate, as she is quick to utilize her tongue to get a better taste of the eager woman keeping her tied up.
She's content to keep going like this, even if she's somewhat tempted to surprise her with her own unique 'talent'.

Despite her easing up a little, Nellie hasn't stopped making noises of pleasure throughout all of this - Muffled only a little by her new place between two plump thighs. Her chuckle does at least get through, despite the circumstances.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:04 am

Sadida: "Ooh, just as good with that tongue as you looked. You can always trust girls with long ones to know their stuff."

She hums happily and adjusts her hips a bit, giving Nellie a bit of an easier time getting at her. It'd be very easy to make her start feeling it now, that's for sure. She's not content to just let the vines do their own thing while Nellie eats her out though, even while they thrust in to her, they're moving erratically to rub in to her and pleasure her harder. It's clear that for this chick it's not just about speed or power, it's about making sure Nellie feels every damn thrust, and it is WORKING. Plus, while Nellie wasn't paying attention, the vines at her tits have opened at the tips and grabbed her nipples! This Sadida has some damn versatile plants, that's for sure.

Sadida: "Mmf... Well, your clothes are finished, but who said we couldn't too? Let's squeeeze out as much time as we can..."

Emphasis on squeeze, Nellie's chest gets squeezed.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:14 am

As if Nellie meant to put emphasis on squeeze in unison, she climaxes against the vines with a fountain of vibrant pink cum spraying around them. All the attention was too much for her to hold it off any longer.

Her tongue does spike in further, as she feels her nipples suddenly get clamped onto, with a drifting thought wondering what it does in regards to her piercings.
She wants to at least repay some of what she feels she owes the Sadida, though she needs a slight breather before she can transform to truly please her back.

Her ears do at least wiggle in response to the mention of her clothes being finished.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:27 am

The Sadida gives a satisfied hum as she notices Nellie cumming, then some curious ones as she notes the color. She's about to speak, but Nellie's tongue drives on in to her, which cuts her off with a sharp gasp. She seems... sensitive.

Sadida: "Mm... You just keep doing what you're doing, I'll get you cleaned up, hun. Pink... That'll certainly make for some pretty petals in here."

The vines that've been fucking her both slowly pull out, leaving a bit more of that cool liquid as they go. Afterwards, Nellie feels some kind of... puffy cloud go between her legs to start drying her off. A little ticklish, maybe, but it's doing the job. Once that's all taken care of, she adjusts the two of them so Nellie can be on her knees in front of her for comfort's sake. The vibes on her tits ARE still latched on though, but they're not going as hard as they were when the action was intense. They don't seem to mind her piercings all that much.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:35 am

Nellie audibly chuckles as she hears the confusion from her over the color, the vines pulling out cutting the chuckle short, as she stammers through her muffled situation. The tickling puff between her lips definitely doesn't help on her stammering, only worsening it to become a ticklish giggling against the Sadida's hips.

When she's placed down nicely, Nellie pulls her lips back slightly, "Tathe ith, yuuh wih loh ith." She promises, with her tongue still inside the Sadida.
She lifts her arms lightly, as to allow herself the ability of rubbing at the Sadida's thighs in unison with the tongue-attention. "Thush a cuth body." She compliments, giving the thighs a squeeze.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:17 am

The Sadida raises an eyebrow at Nellie's offer, and decides to try it out. She gives the vine that was violating her a long lick, and blinks a few times. It doesn't stop her from humming a moan at the tonguing as Nellie talks, and she seems to like that thigh squeeze. Nellie's getting a better taste of her, and she really does taste about how you'd expect someone with such an affinity for plants to. She'd probably go well with a nice sunrise.

Sadida: "Sweet, just like your words. You'll certainly be someone I think about when I take my trip back to the Great Tree... If you ever go out to Bonta, you should stop by.~"

Nellie notes that the Sadida's starting to use her dolls in conjunction with leaf platforms to start collecting her clothes from the various stations. Looks like she intends to help Nellie get dressed while she's busy between her legs, for time efficiency's sake.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:20 am

Nellie hums happily, not noticing the dolls much, aside from their running about.

Digging her tongue to its deepest, Nellie reaches around to squeeze at her cheeks, as well as to push her hips at her own face.
She'd surely reply to appreciate the offer, if she didn't have her mouth full at the moment.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:12 am

Nellie enjoys eating the Sadida out while the dolls carrying her clothes close in. And, suprisingly, the dolls are doing a very good job of putting her new clothes ON her. Specifically, they barely even have to try! They just pretend to put on whatever they're carrying, touch Nellie, and it's equipped right on to her with a little 'poof'. And once Nellie's totally dressed, the Sadida finally cums, giving Nellie an adorable singsong-sounding moan in return. Feels a bit fitting of a parlor musician like her. She's panting quietly, but seems like she's had enough of that that it won't tire her out that easily.

Sadida: "Whew... I think that's a fair trade for the... interesting custom work you requested. Not a style I've ever sewn, but it's a nice one." She shifts back, wanting to get a good look at Nellie now that she's dressed. "Ah. One last thing, I nearly forgot. Here's your mask. Go knock'em dead, sweetheart."

Nellie is passed her Rogue's bandana. There's... no obvious eyeholes, but she's had plenty of examples of how it's supposed to be worn. It must just let her see through and do that interesting-looking eye effect when worn. Looks like her business with the Sadida is finished, now she just needs to collect her friends.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:03 pm

Nellie is taken aback by the feeling of the outfit sort-of teleporting onto her body, causing her a fair few confused noises as her shorts are the first thing to pop onto her.
She doesn't mind the quite easy way of getting her outfit on but it's definitely a first for her.

Her ears twitch a little as she's rewarded with quite the surprising song, as well as a full load to gulp down. Earthy.

Once she's had a proper swallow, and cleaned her gracious host's thighs, Nellie pulls back to get onto her feet. She keeps her tongue extended, making a show of retracting it.
"Delicious. And your taste wasn't bad either." She flirts as she briefly glances over her body once again.

"If anyone here's a sweetheart, it'd be you, hun." She winks slyly, as she accepts the bandana.
She ties the bandana over her shiny, pink dome, ending the knot behind her head, with her two 'main' tentacles poking out above it. She figures the ponytail would work better for this outfit. Maybe.

Looking down at herself a little, she grins widely. "This is even better than I expected. Nice touch with the girls getting aired." She pushes at her chest lightly, bouncing it for her entertainment.

"I may just visit you there some day; Could be a fun reunion." She jokes, "I'll go pick up my friends, but I'll miss strutting around naked. Gets all the right heads turning, doesn't it?"

She bows in an overly dramatic, yet respectful manner, "I will look forward to seeing you again, miss....?" She trails, waiting for a reply before turning to head out. Though she will at least reply with her own name in kind, once appropriate.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:42 pm

The Sadida's rather pretty when she's sitting in this vulnerable state... She composes herself once Nellie's put away her tongue, and while she does fix her dress, she does lean to give a nice view of her tits. Nellie notes that as she puts on the mask, it's just that slightest bit easier to notice smaller details; like a kama barely visible between the Sadida's tits. The Sadida smiles, knowing Nellie's seen.

Calluna: "Calluna. Luna for short. See you.~"

She stays leaned forward so Nellie can collect her coin, and her plants start to clean up the workshop as Nellie heads back out. At the inn floor proper, Nellie's swiftly greeted with a few wolf whistles from some of the ladies, who seem to have caught on to the type of person Nellie's more interested in. Of course, the guys are also going slack-jawed as they note Nellie's very bold outfit, but that's not a big suprise. Rinty's moved to a table on her own near the door Nellie's coming out of, but she seems... exhausted. And her thighs are nearly drenched in what's got to be her own juices... and her tabard's doing nothing to hide her nipples, which are rock hard. She lazily turns her head towards Nellie as she sees her coming out.

Rin: "Oh, hey, Nellie... you really look like a Rogue now, don't you? Haha... Don't worry about me, I was, er... attacked from behind by a Sram. It was a... really intense fight."

She sounds like she's trying to lie about her state, but she's really not doing anything but telling the truth in the form of metaphor. Based on what Nellie knows about her though, she should be good to walk around in a couple seconds.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:49 pm

Nellie is visibly taken a bit by surprise as the mask changes her vision, not at all expecting it to do anything aside from being part of the outfit.
"Wh- Hang on, that's...Hmm..." She then spots the kama.
She gladly takes it, grinning as she winks back at her. As she leaves, she decides to take a few steps back, flip it, and then kick it gently with the tip of her new shoes, to arc it back where it came from. She doesn't exactly expect it to hit, but she's seen weirder things in the last day's time.

Leaving back into the tavern, Nellie hears the cheering and whistling of the ladies. She replies to them by putting two fingers a little away from her mouth, and then using her long tongue to wiggle between them. Once she pulls it back, she notices the surprised guys too, whom she grins back widely at.

She walks up to Rin, grinning as she leans down to rest her elbows on the table, "purposefully" pushing her butt out at the others to mess with them. "Yeah, I'll admit; I didn't expect something quite this nice to wear. From what I've heard so-far, that's their thing, isn't it?" She winks at her a little, "Catch your breath hun, we'll go up to the others in a minute - Just need to pick my stuff back up." She pats her on the shoulder a few times, then makes her way towards the bar, where she nods at the bartender with a smirk.
Ocfos

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games