Wakfu: Gate to Twelve [Ocfos]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Wakfu: Gate to Twelve [Ocfos]

Postby cliffracer » Sun May 31, 2020 7:35 pm

The door itself is honestly suprisingly flush with the wall it's in, and while she would be able to go through the gaps, the keyhole not only seems easier but more dramatic as well. Either way, she's able to slip her way through the door as the crowd goes in to an uproar behind her. After all, the objective was just to get to the other side, not actually UNLOCK IT. It looks like a lot of these folks thought unlocking it was the only way!

The room on the other side of the door is a dimly-lit lounge. There's a couple of incense sticks being held by skulls that're making a smoky atmosphere, and all the decorations here are either partially gold or 'haunted mansion' in theme, kinda like someone yoinked a room from a ghost ship and put it in the back of a tavern. In back there's a high-backed couch, and sitting in it is... the bartender? Not quite, she's a lot larger than the bartender, and her bodysuit's modified to fit in with that Rogue uniform, which has plenty of red trim this time. And she's got four arms. Nellie still can't see her face with the bodysuit covering it, but something about her presence strikes her as familiar... Kinda like when that time-voice was talking to her.

Bartender?: "You know, that's the first time we've had someone take THAT path. We usually get hotshot lockpicks, or people who've been pickpockets long enough to scope how someone in the bar's got the key, but you... Heh. If you think you're serious about joining our happy family, then take a seat. And, you'll have to call me Eugor. That's what I really go by."

She grins. With one of her upper arms, she reaches to the side of herself and procures a comfy-looking high-backed chair with plenty of space to slouch, and places it on the other side of the low table right in front of her.
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sun May 31, 2020 8:15 pm

Nellie opts to slide herself through the keyhole, responding to the crowd with a little wave behind herself, slipping back onto her re-formed feet once she's through.

Assuming Rinty would have no issues, Nellie continues to examine the room.
She scans the strangely out of place room, eventually spotting the Bartender again...but different.

"Familiar, but you definitely ain't the chick outside the door, huh? Nice trick." She snickers in amusement, crossing her arms.

As she starts to speak, Nellie listens politely to her.
"Eugor, huh? I'm Nellie, hun."

Not one to refuse the offer, Nellie accepts the seat offered, sitting sideways on it, with one leg over the armrest, and another pointing towards Eugor.
She doesn't seem to mind nor consider, that she's pretty much flashing her dimly glowing slit at Eugor at this point.

"Part of me assumes we've both got some questions we'd want answered." She grins.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sun May 31, 2020 10:57 pm

Eugor doesn't break eye contact, but Nellie gets the feeling she's being checked out all the same. Something about her makes it feel like the darkness of this room isn't just for ambiance, but it's hard to place why. She threads the fingers of her lower hands together and rests her head on them, the upper set across her lap now.

Eugor: "Perhaps. First I've gotta give you what everyone else gets, though- being a true Rogue isn't an excuse to be a common bandit. They might wear the outfit, but without the spirit, they're just upstarts with guns. Rogues are a family, and this family watches out for the misfortunate. You hardly need to be told that, though, don't you? You've got the attitude of someone who's endured enough for five. I'm gonna skip ahead a bit." She leans in. "They have guns where you're from?"

She leans back again. Nellie hasn't exactly told anyone but the girls about that, which narrows down the possibilities of who Eugor is pretty significantly. That funny familiar feeling wasn't a coincidence.

Eugor: "We usually set our people up with magicked handcannons that interact with the bombs they use on the day-to-day, but I want to hear what you're comfortable with, and I'll see if I can't whip up something similar. While I do, you go ahead and ask your questions. Nice and convenient."
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sun May 31, 2020 11:27 pm

Nellie tilts her head a little, listening to Eugor elaborate, as she feels the presence of eyes on every angle of herself. She nods a little, though she can't help but raise an eyebrow when she's asked about her actual home.

"Where I'm from? Oh we definitely got guns, and I'm comfortable with pretty much any gun there is. Hell, I tend to mess with them here and there, calibrating the barrels, trying different improvements, whichever.

She glances to her side a little, "I can tell there's at least two others in here, you know. Consider it a sixth sense, but you don't need to be concerned about me pulling anything, if that's the reason for the backup."

She isn't sure what to reply with regarding helping the weak, still a bit surprised she'd know that right off the bat.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:53 am

Eugor: "Hm. Advanced, then... Customizable. I can build something that might suit you. I'll give you a modifiable base and some parts to start off, get an idea of what you're looking for when making your own."

She ignores Nellie's comment about the extras she has in the room- Nellie's concerns are dispelled for her. Shadowy copies of Eugor come out of the darkness bearing gun parts, converging on to the woman herself and leaving the pieces on the table as she begins working. The weird thing is, the shadow on her that was being cast by the candles only grows when that happens. And... that shadow is basically connected to the darkness of the room. She's seen something similar with fellow Lost that make contracts with the darkness, it's practically free surveillance, but something's different... It's like the shade in here is part of her rather than her tapping in to it.

Eugor: "No eyes besides my own, love," is her explanation for what she just did. More or less seems to be the truth. "Besides, I've had my hands full watching that door of yours, since my... 'compatriots' don't have my level of multitasking. Or got impatient and stopped caring. And then I have another identity to work with... Heh, you're interesting enough to pay attention to, though."

She has the gun assembled- Shiny brass and smooth wood, overall looking a bit steampunkish. Arranged in a line with it are a couple of chamber assemblies that Nellie will be able to interchange... perhaps not on the fly, but fairly quickly.

Eugor: "Here's your piece, sister. Any questions you got?"
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:16 am

Nellie nods as she listens on, glancing to the side calmly as she spots the figures appearing from the darkness. "A contract with the darkness? Smooth, I've got similar." She channels a little bit of wakfu to make a fist-sized ball of pink slime in her hand, grinning. "However, yours seem quite a lot more useful. I like that." Grinning wider, as Eugor finishes up her work, Nellie looking down at it to pick it up and feel the weight of it.

"Quite nicely crafted, useful flexibility, and a decent balance to it. Better than any I've owned before, I'll give it that." She puts it onto her thigh, flat hand on top of the gun, then looks up at Eugor again,

"Two." She states, briefly using her vacant hand to hold up two fingers.

"Firstly; Does it come with a twin? And secondly; You wouldn't happen to have some clothes I could buy, would you? Not sure everyone we encounter, is going to be as welcoming as the inn was." She leans her head on her free hand, grinning toothily at Eugor, "I assume you know more about me than anyone else in this dimension, so I'm sure you would know I'd love to be a worshiper of the Rogue deity; Back home, all us Lost are more or less a family, more or less like Rogues are in this world."
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:50 am

Eugor watches with intrigue as Nellie demonstrates some of the powers she's got, her smile growing. She hasn't seen anyone use something like that before, even though monsters certainly have.

Eugor: "Dual-wielder, are we? I see we've recruited a woman of culture." She leans in to Nellie, one of her hands hovering over the gun. The gun's bathed in shadows, she pinches and pulls AT those shadows, and draws them away... and when she places the shadow copy on Nellie's other thigh, the darkness on it dissipates, leaving a perfect replica of the gun. Nellie can't feel any of the shadow in it. "There. You can grab your uniform from that bombshell of a Sadida we've got on the piano. Just tell her what you want, and her dolls will have it whipped up for you nice and fast. Buuut as for worship..."

Eugor leans on back again, and the shadows start to deepen. And deepen. The candle flames are no longer producing light, and even that vanishes in to the darkness, until it's just the two women and their seating arrangements. Then the darkness lifts, and they are NOT in that dark little room. Instead it's a circular stone platform in a beautiful ocean of stars and nebulae, large ribcage-like outcrops being the primary feature on the platform itself. Eugor looks a bit different, too... Her bodysuit's bluer, and her Rogue uniform has more of a skull motif.

Eugor: "I don't do temples or rituals for my Rogues." Her presence is COMPLETELY different now- she is UNDOUBTEDLY one of the door-watchers. But... that means the door-watchers really are the gods of this world? "You're coming from one family, and I will gladly accept you in to mine. I know how much it helps knowing you've got people you can trust."

She puts her hands together and summons a... small dark chocolate skull. It's positively brimming with magic energy, enough that Nellie can see it in this odd environment. It's held out in front of her.

Eugor: "This is the last part of your initiation. Taking shadows in to you, so you can find better comfort in them. My other sect of followers do something... less symbolic than this. Rogues don't need as much of it as them- just enough to align your Wakfu."

She smiles.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:15 am

Nellie offers no resistance, as the shadows are placed on her thigh, matching the other piece. She is taken a bit by surprise over the sudden change of scenery, as the darkness fades, which leaves her glowing slit as the only light source for a moment, before the darkness fades entirely.

Nellie sits upright a little more once that happens, not expecting a move like that, "Won't lie; I didn't see that one coming." She takes both guns by the barrels, holding them in one hand so she can sit straighter, though she still keeps one leg on the armrest.

She looks up at the suited figure in front of her, "And you've now got me to trust, hun." She reaches out to accept the skull, "Spicy; I can feel that energy." Since it is made of chocolate, Nellie assumes she'll have to eat it, and proceeds to do so with a chuckle. "I'm quite liking this whole dimension."
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:49 pm

Eugor grins, and it's kinda menacing. She's got a pretty gnarly row of chompers, but it doesn't feel like she's grinning because she's being sinister. She probably just can't help looking shady, being what she is. Nellie can pop the whole chocolate in to her mouth pretty comfortably, and it tastes... Comfortable. It tastes like getting a good hug from a comrade after a long mission, or maybe like getting given an unexpected cup of cocoa by a friend. And, well, it tastes like dark chocolate as well. The wakfu charge it's got goes down with it when she swallows and her familiary of magic makes it pretty easy for her to feel what it's doing. It feels like it's just... settling right in to those cracks in her 'self' that she's picked up from being made in to a changeling, and more or less is helping 'patch her up'.

It's pretty fulfilling-feeling.

Eugor: "Hm! I wasn't quite expecting that, but flaws in one's Wakfu are hard to find when it's already got so much going on with it. Congratulations: you're officially a Rogue. Since you're already pretty familiar with magic, I feel like you don't need a crash course on what you can do with those guns, it'll be more fun if you experiment. You'll have some options for dirtier fighting too, and a new aptitude for bombs."

She waves one of her higher arms. The dark room's walls and ceiling close in around them, completely restoring the place they were in, floor and all. It's kinda hard to tell if that was an illusion or teleportation...

Eugor: "I've got a few Rogue's Dens across the World, if you ever wanna find one, use this."

She flips a gold coin at Nellie- a kama, from what Nellie's heard said, but on the tails end is a cartooney picture of the skull face Eugor's got doing a double peace sign. Aside from that, it feels like it's got an enchantment similar to a pretty common prank item from where she's from, a "bad penny." The coin that never leaves your pocket, no matter how hard you try to get rid of it.

Eugor: "Give it a flip or two, and you'll get a pretty good idea of where you need to go. Aside from that that's all I've got for you, unless you've got a couple nagging curiosities. I'm willing to entertain 'em."
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:59 pm

Nellie can't help but feel warm at the odd sensation coursing through her body, its effect taking her slightly by surprise, as her body reacts by making her nipples stiffen. She sits more upright at the tingling effect dissipates through her, getting a puzzled look on her face before asking her, "Flaws? Oh, if only you knew. I used to be human, before all this." She gestures to her tentacles, where she hides the coin a few moments later; Pushing it underneath the bits of 'hair' hanging over her forehead. Nellie assumes it'll be fine there, at least until she gets pockets.

"Curiosities? No, I don't believe so. Aside from... What's that other 'family' you mentioned? I think I've seen a few people in such body suits before, even directed my Iop companion to suck 'em off. Fun stuff, the likes." She chuckles, looking down at her guns.
"Don't think I've got any questions either, aside from if the guns will...Hmm..." Nellie looks at one of the guns, and spits a splotch of venom down the barrel to test if it'll react to it.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:59 pm

Eugor: "You're on the money. Those are Srams, the disciples of my alter ego. Or perhaps this is the alter ego? Heh heh, it doesn't matter all too much. They're the leading cause of unexpected pokes in the back at night, if you know what I mean. Heh heh heh heh."

She makes a fingerbang gesture with her right hands, chuckling crudely. Meanwhile as Nellie experiments, she finds that the gently-glowing ammunition turns pink when she spits down the barrel. That plan'll probably be more effective if she spits in to the chambers instead, but she thinks she could fire some of her venom that way, since the gun reacted positively. That might just be one of the gimmicks behind these things, but she's not sure what the other chamber assemblies are for, if she can assume this is just for basic shots.

Eugor: "They won't make you rich if that was your question. You'll have to start praying to Enutrof for that."

Eugor is apparently just playing around now. She seems to find Nellie rather fun.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:13 am

"You make it sound like it's a contest, but admittedly quite a fun one." She extends her own foot-long tongue to slink it between two fingers, in return for the fingerbanging gesture. "Two can play at that game." She challenges, a seductive snicker following, "It's all a part of a balanced diet, don't you think?"

She glances at the gun, "They could, depending on how they're used. Though I'll admit I'm impressed that it seems to react to my venom, as I expected nothing from it. Always seems like a mixed bag, whenever I use my venom on someone." She grins wider, "Sometimes, it has the paralytic effect I was hoping for. Other times? Well, I've had it turn people horny, make them a different size, infatuated with me, blind, and the list goes on. Not sure why, but it has its uses." She spins the gun on a finger, keeping her grinning face locked at Eugor.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:10 pm

Eugor: "Hah hah hah. Can't say I was expecting that to be the first trick ammo you came up with. Most of my rogues have similar kits, but you can blame that on the availability of materials. Sometimes it's just easy to fill a magicked barrel with gunpowder and let hope do the rest." She suddenly looks off to the side, seeming distracted by something. "...Well, hun, it looks like my time's up. Someone's about to come a-knocking at your door, and they're giving off some baaad signals. If you manage a good score, come gloat about it in one of my dens, and I'll see about giving you a second one, eh?"

She laughs a bit, standing and leaning over the table to show off her own tongue. Cotton candy blue and twice the length of Nellie's. She leans in a bit further to give both of her nipples a flick with it, then winks and... walks in to the wall, vanishing and taking all of the shading of the room with her. Nellie's now alone with lightly-tingling nipples in a moderately-lit room, and free to rejoin Rin up top so she can get her outfit. Apparently, Nellie's impressed a god today.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:42 am

"Let's say I'm familiar with Fate, so I like my odds with that strategy." She chuckles, pulling her tongue back in.

Getting her nipples flicked by the tongue, Nellie grins wider, though she pauses her good mood a bit when Eugor mentions the visitor, "Bad signals? Listen; Let me know if that visitor looks like a big mechanical tube spider, because that fucker is who made me into this pink mess to begin with. I've sworn to myself in the past, that I'll kick its ass for what it did to me. " She looks at the guns with a little grin, "Maybe, I'm a step or two closer to that now, I'd say."

She returns the wink, watching as Eugor vanishes into the wall. "Second score, huh? Don't hate the sound of that..." Nellie mumbles triumphantly to herself, as she stands with her guns' parts in her arms, as she has no bags on her person currently.

She attempts to exit the door that was previously locked, figuring it must be unlocked by Eugor now that she's gone. When she gets out, Nellie looks for Rin, and if anything has changed while she was gone from the back.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:15 am

The door's very unlocked now, Nellie finds, with many mechanisms moved aside and swung down to make an inviting frame for the knob. The cat motif is even winking now. Nellie exits out, and the crowd erupts with... cheering, the whole damn lot of them. Even the people who're absolutely losing money right now are happy for her! Of course, since Nellie is part of the 'family' now, there's probably better things to think about than their bets. The bartender's got a bit of a coy look on her face, like she never really had a doubt that Nellie'd mess up. Nellie does have a name to place what the Bartender is though- a 'sram', apparently.

Bartender: "There you are. Your winnings are behind the bar with me, but I know you've got some things to take care of before you leave. Your friend's being... watched over in the back. Don't worry, it's one of my friends, rather than all the Rogues. That poor Iop brain isn't being teased, just her body. If you wanna introduce yourself to everyone, it's your choice if you do it before or after you've got your clothes." She grins. "And if you want a drink to bring with you on your way out, it'll be on me, for being one of the boldest we've had. Not once have we had someone beat initiation totally naked and hardly seem ashamed."

Nellie can't actually see where she is, but 'the back' is also where the pianist she was pointed at is, so maybe she'll see her over there. The pianist appears to have seen her looking, because she's grinning pretty wide.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:49 am

Nellie grins at the winking cat motif, winking back at it as she leaves the door. Upon hearing the cheering erupt from the entire place, Nellie does a quite two-fingered salute at the other rogues gathered. "One more to the family." She pumps a fist overhead at the crowd, as she toasts her message.

Looking to the bartender with a wide smile on her face, she answers, "Sorry to keep y'all waiting, had a chat and learnt quite a bit. Definitely need pockets, can't carry well without 'em." She snickers, "I'd love one, but free or not, I'll still tip you for the service." She winks, raising an eyebrow to her.

"Can you keep a watch on these extra chambers? I'll pick 'em up once I've gotten fitted, along with the free drink." She asks, spinning an empty gun on her finger, readying herself to approach the Sadida, as she was instructed by Eugor.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:07 am

The bartender tucks the extra chambers underneath the counter for her, nodding with a smile. She just leans on the counter and watches Nellie go, intrigued by her offer for a tip. Of course, now that she's part of the gang, it looks like touching isn't too off-limits for the jovial bargoers. High fives, fist bumps, attempts at gropes, attempts at butt slaps... Nellie gets to enjoy being the center of attention the whole way through from a bunch that wants to get to know her. The Sadida doesn't stop playing when Nellie's arrived, but she does look over her shoulder with a sultry smile. She sees Rinty in a booth back there too... sitting alone, in a dark booth, but looking like someone's doing something to her under the table. It's too dark to see anything but how embarassed she looks.

Sadida: "Always nice to see someone new need a new outfit. Welcome to the Rogues, sweetheart. If you want something like what the rest has, I can have my dolls set you up. If you want something custom, I can work on that with you in my workshop."

On the mention of dolls, cute little voodoo dolls with leaves for simple hair peek out from around the piano in various places and give waves.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:32 pm

Nellie continues casually through the crowd, returning high fives and fist-bumps, while not minding the lewder attention at all. She in-fact encourages it a bit with some smirking and confident strutting through them. She definitely doesn't mind the attempts at getting to know her, finding the opportunity to get to know some more people around here a quite useful one.

As she arrives at the Sadida, she grins widely at the question, "Oh I'm more than eager to go custom, hun. Gotta feel at home in the new digs, y'know? I've got all the time in the world, if you're gonna be a minute." She crosses her arms behind her head to appear more laid-back, grin never leaving her face.
She winks at the dolls, giving a little wave from behind her head, with one of her hands.

She does notice Rinty in a booth, which gets her to raise an eyebrow, "Anything happen to my friends while I was busy? I'm sure they weren't trouble." She asks at the nearest few rogues, with herself half-turned to them to make sure they know the question was aimed at them.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:10 am

Sadida: "Ha ha, perfect, perfect." She looks to her dolls, vines coming out of her piano bench to make a second bench for them as she stands. "Take over for me, I'll be busy. This way, hun."

As the dolls perfectly take over playing the piano, the gaggle of Rogues nearby getting shifty looks. The drunkest-looking chick among them leans forward, chuckling.

Rogue 1: "Weeeell, the Iopette's got one'a Barkeep's srams treating her right, but the two out front? We, eh, invited 'em in to get 'em out of an incomin' ash storm! Heh heh heh."
Rogue 2: A much more sober Rogue slaps this one upside the head. "Stop actin' shifty. They said they're with you and the iopette, so we ain't done nothin' but make sure nothin' gets done to 'em they ain't ask for. She's right about the ash storm though. If you wanna find 'em, they're in a room upstairs."

That can probably wait. Right now, Nellie's got a Sadida leaned against a doorframe waiting for her with an interesting grin on her face. Nellie feels like there will be grabby hands in her future.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:32 am

Nellie nods at the two, "Thanks, they're good people." looking around at the other rogues. "Next round is on me!" She shouts across to the bartender, pumping her fist overhead to the crowd, before she turns to follow the Sadida. She looks on at the little dolls, already familiar with such things from her time in the courts - Just less plant-infused.

She walks over with confidence, arm now lowered to rest her hand on her hip "'Aite hun, won't be surprised about where this is going." She jokes, snickering a little as she walks through the door-frame.
Ocfos

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games