Wakfu: Gate to Twelve [Ocfos]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Wakfu: Gate to Twelve [Ocfos]

Postby cliffracer » Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:49 am

As Nellie takes the time to rest in the soft sandwich she's made for herself, the ecaflip finally manages to finish. She sighs like she's finally been able to drop a too-heavy backpack and collapses in to Rinty, who is now totally impossible to hear from between the boobs... so she just rolls right over again still so very full of energy. She's got a little bit of a belly bulge now, but she's not letting the ecaflip pull out. She just sits up on her instead.
"That was fun! ...Hey, are you guys tired? What the heck? What was all that training for, guys?!"
"Rintyyyy, did you really not figure out I was lying yet? Sigh... Being a barmaid who gets groped a bunch, and me doing slut stuff? That wasn't training! You didn't wanna be cooperative about the jobs unless I spun it like that!"
"Lying? But I'm WAY more durable now, why aren't you? Were you seriously not taking your training seriously? Seriously."
Weiss, entertained and exasperated, shakes her head. Seems like she deals with this sort of thing a lot.

"Ah- c-can you not move a-around so much...? You're... still really tight, and it's sensitive..."
"Quiet, cute perv, or I'm making you do round two!"
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:08 am

Nellie remains in her sandwich, and slowly dozes off for a nap, unless prevented from doing so. The hike, 'activities', and the drop from her 'wakfu high' being too much for her at the moment.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:41 pm

Nellie is allowed to get some rest despite the friendly squabbling happening between the girls- the activity of the day really is catching up to her now.

She awakens still squished beneath Rita, Weiss having scooted out from under her to keep an arm across her as the two of them fell asleep as well. Rita's tits are basically half-smothering Nellie's face at this point though, her nose is barely peeking out enough between them to be able to breathe. From her position Nellie can see Rinty laid out in the armchair nearby looking *thoroughly* defeated and dripping cum, the ecaflip wheezing and standing over her like she's come out victorious after a long battle. Rinty must've actually managed to rope her in to more rounds.
After a bit of watching Rinty the ecaflip exhales with relief and straightens up some, looking to the other three, unaware Nellie is awake.
"How in the name of Ecaflip's Deck did they manage to fall asleep while..."
Her eyes seem to lock on to Rinty's butt. She looks like she's battling extreme temptation.
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:55 pm

As Nellie stirs awake, she wonders a little about her position, though she's made a little more awake by the noise of a single voice.

Nellie doesn't attack the Ecaflip this time, curious about her as she tries to get a bit closer without being noticed, by sliding back out from under Rita's 'booby trap', to get herself closer enough to hear her discussion much better.

She IS getting some ideas but she does wants to keep an eye on this lady.

Thinking briefly on it while listening, she waits for a lull in talk, then attempts to sneak herself over the walls of the room without anyone spotting her; crawling over to where the Ecaflip said her room is.

Snooping time.
... If she isn't spotted in her first, to which she'd reply by launching at the Ecaflip with tendrils lashing to make dodging her harder.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:16 am

It looks more like the ecaflip was just talking to herself (and what's with those terms like 'ecaflip' anyway?), as Rinty seems mostly vacant as she just rests there after the apparently-amazing sex she was sharing with her. Now that Nellie's not hopped up on Wakfu she does notice more about the lady- a large-looking deck of cards strapped to her thigh like a holdout knife and a pair of dice on a choker she's wearing. She doesn't even realise Nellie has snuck out from under her tit prison as she approaches the bed, apparently being gripped by the chance.
"Ecaflip, if you're listening, I want to just thank you for giving me the energy for this. You're the best."
She climbs on to the bed and is starting to grab Rita's butt as Nellie leaves.

Luckily, it's easy to tell which room is the Ecaflip's, because she's the only neighbor they have with the window being right there. The door is closed so she probably took her own skylight out, but it's no problem for Nellie who can just slide right under. Her room is laid out the same as the one the girls are renting, but she seems to have repurposed parts for seemingly... solo gambling? That's all Nellie can see at a quick glance, but if she likes peeping on the girls when they're getting frisky, she must have something interesting to find.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:43 am

Nellie hums to herself at the sight of her room, deciding she should check out the closet(s) of this lady.

Only seems fair that she gets to rummage around in her room too, she thinks.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:53 am

The closet's right up against the wall, but what's really interesting is that it's also way more stable than it should be for a piece of cheap-ish furniture. It's large enough inside for two people to get inside if they curled up a little, and mostly just has spare dresses in the same barely-covering style she was wearing. What's MOST interesting is that Nellie sees one of the most obvious false backs in the world. Moving that aside, Nellie gets treated to a view of the girls's hotel room, specifically a spot that lets her see most of what's going on on the left side of their room. Since the peephole is at eye level for someone sitting inside, she's probably climbed inside and closed it behind her so it wasn't obvious.

Meaning, she can see that the ecaflip's pushing her luck and tapping Rita while she's asleep. Doesn't seem to be getting shooed off.

Aside from all that, there IS some loose cat fur and some... wrapped sticks of gum, it looks like.
Last edited by cliffracer on Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:57 am

Nellie thinks a minute, shrugging to herself as she pushes herself back out through the door, sliding herself back over to Weiss to lay herself against her, where she reforms to snuggle her.

Definitely snuggle material, all three. She can't comment on the cat lady, though she does start to wonder if she should stop her yet.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:18 am

The ecaflip's eyes widen while she watches Nellie reform right next to her, slowing down a little as she judges if the mysterious slime-wait-that's-a-woman is actually interested in stopping her at this point. After a bit of watching, she just leans in to press her tits in to Rita and continues as if that'd change much. Rita is somehow still blissfully asleep, even after the ecaflip speaks.
"Uh, don't worry about these two, I got a snake eyes before getting too far with Rinty, so I know Ecaflip's being the best wingman he can be right now. No chance of... lasting consequences."
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:29 am

"Don't think Rita allowed you, hun. But Rinty defs did, so I wouldn't get too busy there." She raises an eyebrow, "Nice peephole by the way, but you could have made a better nest that allowed you to sit inside it too."

She lays her chest down against Weiss', grinning, "Rather obvious spot if someone ever looked inside your closet though. Ain't nobody buyin the empty closet."
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:41 am

"Hey, you haven't seen the way she acts in the mornings. I was out on the public terrace with my breakfast and she just plops in my lap complaining how expensive the breakfasts are here, and after grinding for half a minute, tries to drop down to get a free meal! Only reason she couldn't was because of Weiss there stopping her."
Weiss, at this point, is unsuprisingly waking up. She can't free her arm from underneath Rita, so she just hugs Nellie low with her other.
"Mmmhhh... she's telling the truth. Just let Rita get what she deserves, Nellie, it's more fun when she doesn't decide when she gets the dick. Mmmh, how long were we sleeping...?"
She rubs her face and un-hugs Nellie to try and find her glasses on the nightstand.
"Couple hours. Uh, thanks for the advice about the peephole, though."

With Weiss waking up AND her endorsement, she's not being so reserved about banging Rita, and it's starting to make the bed rock.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:14 am

Nellie lifts herself up a little to allow Weiss to get her glasses, grinning at her as she hears what's going on regarding Rita.

"Fair enough, there's something I wasn't aware of yet." She looks back to Weiss, then lays back down once she's got her glasses on again. "Don't know what that blue wakfu stuff as you called it actually is, but whatever it is...it kinda felt like chugging a handful of 5-hour energy bottles at the same time. Well, and it also made me very horny, for some reason."
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:30 am

Weiss manages to get her arm freed thanks to Rita's rocking back and forth, allowing her to cuddle Nellie much better. She also veeery tentatively holds her butt, and she's acting like she's being INCREDIBLY daring for it.
"Like I said, it's the restless energy of life and creation. Uh... so it probably filled you with the energy for procreation, too." She clears her throat. "I'm not sure what kind of potions you have where you're from, but it sounds like you have a good idea of how it feels. Nobody can really utilize it unless they're an Eliatrope... or, er, an eliotrope, too, so you're actually quite unique in that regard. It's all so very fascinating!"

The ecaflip's basically totally lost intrest in the conversation at hand, and she's seriously giving Rita a pounding... which seems to be slowly waking her up, finally, despite her own noises being pretty quiet until now.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:16 am

"Oh, potions? We've got plenty of those back home, thanks to the hedge fruits that do all sorts of shit that pops up in there. I go on trips to harvest and sell them every now and then, so I know a bit about the most valuable kinds - though sometimes new ones pop up out of nowhere. Never really know what they end up doing half the time, until someone dares to eat it."

"Don't really know why my kind's got this energy stuff goin' on anywhos, but whatever Glamour really is, it's got some odd relation to that Wakfu stuff in some way. No idea what an Eliatrope or Eliotrope are. They got something with Europe to do? ...Elireuopes...."

She doesn't expect a legitimate answer to that last part, nor does she complain at all about the hands on her butt.
"My merch is free for you to touch hun, no need to hesitate." She adds with a chuckle.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:35 am

Weiss is comforted by that, enough so that she goes for a daring grope before she continues. "Ah, they're kinda... portal experts, those Elios and Elias. Actually, I think it could be smart to try and hire one when we feel like making you a new gate, we could likely make something more consistent and easy to defend that way. That is, if... Hrm, you said those bad entities were being repelled from the door...? Could you describe that again? What I'm remembering you saying didn't seem too in-line with what Wakfu is capable of. Certainly not an intelligent enough force for it."

Rita finally wakes up with a confused whine, shifting around until she really processes what is going on with her right now. She suddenly gets VERY embarassed, clapping her hand over her mouth to try and cover up the noises she's making. The ecaflip is pleased with the reaction, so she gets Rita to make a noisier yelp with a rough slam inwards.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:46 am

"I know as little as you do, hun. I just sense the energies, I don't really understand them. Kinda felt like being scrutinised intensely - Strong; but it didn't give me the feeling of dread the bastards do when they stare into your soul." She shrugs lightly, though that's replaced with laughter as she sees Rita's reaction.

"Please, you were way louder ten minutes ago, Rita. Ain't no shame about needing to use the pillow to muffle."

She definitely doesn't mind the daring groping, merely winking at Weiss as she does it.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:13 pm

Rita remembers that pillows exist thanks to Nellie, and quickly yanks one over to bury her face in. It doesn't really work, but it's fun hearing the noises she makes when she's embarassed and not restraining herself. That wink does a lot to embolden Weiss, and she actually moves a hand down a little to grope at Nellie's thigh, her hand trending somewhat inward.
"That... sounds a lot like it could've been the Twelve watching the door. They're our gods, they tended to work with us in person before a recent calamity made them need to take a back seat to recover. It's not far-fetched to think they could be keeping watch over a new potential source of threats." She smiles, her hands squeezing where they lie. "Guess they must've decided you're good enough to let through, huh? Gotta say, pretty good decision."
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:24 pm

"You have gods here, huh? Well, shit... Apparently, those dudes exist in my world too. Like, I used to think religion was bullshit, but... I've kind-of learnt a bit more about the world, since I myself became something that used to be 'magical bullshit lies'..." She scratches her head a little, grinning, "I mean, we uh, we can meet the manifestation of 'fate' to make agreements completely binding or some stuff... Not sure what it means, but shit's kinda wild."

She chuckles a little at the squeeze, "Can't deny that, honestly. I'm still a bit overwhelmed by, well... A lot. Didn't exactly expect to be flung out of the sky on arrival."
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:52 pm

"It's interesting! Pretty much everyone you see around has had their appearances influenced by the gods they follow. Our neighbor here-" She emphasises by spanking the ecaflip, who doesn't acknowledge it, "Looks like a cute soft cat because her family was full of Ecaflip worshippers back before the Chaos. Basically, our ethnicities are decided by our worship, or if we don't. For example, I'm a huppermage- human, through and through, because I've taken it upon myself to study the elements and how they work together! Rita is a cra, and Rinty is a iop." She pauses for a moment, her head visibly rewinding a bit to go back to what Nellie said. "Wait, fate itself physically manifested for your kind? Did it look like a pink striped cat with six legs and cool sunglasses?"

The ecaflip grunts softly. "Ecaflip hasn't left his cat tree in the heavens for centuries, he's still- nngh- licking his wounds..." She seems like she's getting close, Rita definately is.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:45 pm

"Nnno, it's kind-of hard to describe how Fate does look... But it's definitely not a pink cat." Nellie says, raising an eyebrow.

"You seem to be getting pretty content with this situation, though." Nellie teases, "I like that."

She does seem to consider the other words Weiss said, at least a little, but it doesn't seem to ring much sense with her, aside from making her look a bit intrigued, yet puzzled.
Ocfos

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games