Futa Prison School [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Futa Prison School [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:57 am

"So, I've checked your file... and found several issues." She finally says after about three minutes of silence. She looks up to you and says "This delinquent facility is supposed to be only for futanari with high libido's and weird fetishes who cause issues or problems at other schools. However, somehow, and I'll be sure someone is fired for incompetence for this, you, a regular girl with a small anger management problem, was sent here. Worse, the paperwork is otherwise filled out normally and you've already been registered in our system as a sub. It will take at least a year to sort things out just to get you out of here."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:00 am

I Gulped in fear and confused, before huffing "I didn't even hit the girl, she just yelled something about her boyfriend, then fell and broke her nose wen I dodged, if you want to look for someone it's probably someone she or her family bribed." I told her, if I was trapped here then I'd feel nothing about chucking her under the bus, she's the one who started this whole thing.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:05 am

She grunts in acknowledgement, but then makes things even bleaker as she says "If that's the case, than it's likely that even if you weren't registerd as a sub, you'd have to stay here for the duration of your schooling. If this kind of fuck up is due to bribery and corruption in the system, it's going to take even longer to untangle and deal with."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:14 am

I let out a groan "I don't even know what I did to make her mad is the worst part, All I felt was confusion until I got dragged in here Yelled at and scared." I whined a little "Just, This isn't going on my record right?" I asked hopefully.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:51 am

"Well, if you behave here and we're able to work everything out, no, it won't go on your record. If we're not able to fix things... it might." She tells you, at least being honest with you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:05 am

I let out a Whine mixed with a groan face planting onto her desk and laying there feeling distressed at that, "Can, Can I at least get like an introduction? I was pretty much throne in a cell and told nothing." I sighed with a pout.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:30 am

"Yes, I'll be giving you a special orientation later today. I have already informed the teachers your excused from today's classes so that you can try and get used to things." She hands you a folder and says "This has some basic information about how things work around here you can take your time reading it and figure out any questions you might have for me tonight."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:33 am

I took it and sighed "Thank you." I told her, happy at least someone seemed to have a brain here.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:44 am

She nodded, giving you a sympathetic if somewhat stern look. Then she asked "Would you be willing to help get me off? I don't get the first of those I picked in the line up til later and this issue has put stress I did not need today on top of everything else I have to deal with."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:48 am

I coughed a bit in shock and blushed "Well, I have to get used to it anyways, but um, I was a virgin before I got put in my cell so I might not be as good as you're used to." I said with a shy and cute look away from her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:55 am

She smirks at that and says "Darling, that's alright. Someone whose more willing than feeling forced is always good for me. Most of the girls here seem to forget they can tell me no when I bring them in here." She slides back, pulling out her own cock which looks as hard as a rock as she gives it an idle stroke. "So, what's your preference."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:00 am

I blushed and squeaked, at the sight "Oh, That looks painful." I murmured at how hard, Swollen and red her cock look, I could practically see it pulsing with her heart beat, then I remembered her question "Oh um, P~Pussy." I stuttered with a blush "I~I don't mind you cumming inside as much as you want." I murmured.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:07 am

She nodded, her hands clinging to the armrests of her chair a bit as she said "Then come over here and straddle me so I can plunge on in."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:11 am

I blushed and stood up getting around the desk and on her lap as I looked at her hot, impressive shaft and lined it up.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:14 am

Unlike the other two, she sunk you down onto her shaft slowly, and only after taking your top off and unbuttoning hers so her bra enclosed breasts could come out. She gasped and moaned, shuddering and shaking as inch after inch of her sunk into your wet, warm folds.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:16 am

I moaned and shivered in pleasure as I took her slowly more and more inside me "I~I didn't realize sex could be slow~" I moaned out softly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:26 am

The Warden smirked at that, pulling you in for a tender, slow kiss as your breasts pressed to hers. She broke the kiss only when your hips met hers, leaving you feeling quite full as she stretched your pussy to it's limits. "Mmhm, sex can be a great many things~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:29 am

I was panting and shivering against her, moaning as I was filled so completely and kissing her back.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:33 am

Taking a moment to undo her own bra, she smailes and begins to slowly thrust in and out of you, helping you to get into a rhythm of your own as she says "No need to go fast... we can take this nice and slow."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:55 am

I giggled "You just like the thought of a willing girl~" I blushed as I tried kinda clumsily to act cute and sexy back.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games