Futa Prison School [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Futa Prison School [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:08 am

The two girls laughed at that and nodded their heads. "You earned some points by being your best behavior in class and around the guards and warden, and by listening to the commands given by your fellow prisoners since your sub."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:22 am

I Blushed at that, and wiggled "What happens if I do get pregnant and I have a baby?" I asked blushing "Cause I'm guessing I'm having one of your's." I murmured with a huff bending over against the bars as I was leaned into I could only shiver at their dominating presence.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:28 am

As you leaned against the bars, Jamie took the oppurtunity to pull your shorts down and stuffed your slit with her cock. "Don't worry, they handle things like that."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:36 am

I Squealed as the Cock stuffed me so hard I got lifted off the ground, I blushed as I saw a few eyes snap to me.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:46 am

A few other girls were now rubbing at their cocks through their jumpsuit as Henrietta smirked and turned your face to her, claiming your lips as she groped your breasts while Jamie began to thrust.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:49 am

I Shivered and moaned into the kiss, leaning submissively into her to return it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:54 am

"That's it, that's a good sub~" Henrietta purred, tweaking your nipple as Jamie slapped your ass.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:45 am

I Squeaked, Moaned and squealed at the same time, Quite unsure How I managed to as I tried to deal with all the attention.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:55 am

Your lips are again claimed as Henrietta reaches between your legs and starts to toy with your love button.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:58 am

I Shivered and jerked my hips in pleasure my tits bouncing a bit as I moaned into the kiss at the attention and feelings.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:42 am

"Mmhm... you like being shown off while being fucked eh?" Jamie asked, giggling as she purred "We should fuck you during breakfast or lunch~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:43 am

I Squeaked as several conflicting feelings hit me but my pussy tightened up at her words.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:39 pm

"MMhm... an exhibitionist... we're going to have fun with you~" Jamie purred as Henrietta giggled, tugging on your clit again as she asked "Hey, want some piercings? I know some that'd look cute on you~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:08 pm

I let out a Squealing moan as I came my pussy trying to milk the cock inside me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:30 am

The two laugh at this, with Jamie continuing to fuck you for another minute before slamming on into you and cumming... which was excellent timing as the guard came back by and opened the cell, motioning for you to follow.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:45 am

I blushed and pulled off to limp after the guard leaking cum down my legs.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:08 am

The guard smacked your ass and snuck a finger in your ass as she said "Hurry along, the Warden doesn't have all day."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:09 am

I squeaked as she casually did that and tried to keep pace with my limping.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:29 am

You manage it with some effort, arriving in the office alone with the Warden, who pointed to a chair without looking up from the folder she was studying.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:30 am

I gulped and quickly limped over to sit in the chair feeling fearful.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games