Futa Prison School [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Futa Prison School [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:07 am

Thankfully, they didn't last much longer... the other girl it seemed was a quick shot in the morning, while the other filled your mouth with a fair bit of cream even as you heard an authoritative voice calling out "All front and center!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:08 am

I Quickly Swallowed and Clumsily Followed both of them as quickly as I could when they moved, just mimicking them on instinct.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:18 am

They stood at the cell doors, sort of at attention as a warden walked down. She checked each girl's groin, making you notice ALL of them had bulges... and that some of the ones she felt up she'd tell them to see her later.

When she reached you, her eyes widened and she looked to you. Then they narrowed and she said "This one, she'll see me in private."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:19 am

I Gulped and stared "N~Now Mam?" I asked stuttering in fear confusion plane on my face.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:24 am

"No, once I'm done with the check." She looked back to a guard a few steps behind her. "Once I'm done, bring this one to my office."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:26 am

I Gulped Fearfully and nodded obediently in fear, looking wide eyed at my cell mates from the side of my eye.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:38 am

Your cell mates simply shrugged, then the other girl said "Oh yeah, you don't have a cock... huh, that's a first."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:43 am

I Gave them a Deadpan glower "No Duh, What part of I'm in the wrong place didn't you get? I was suppose to go to anger management camp." I mumbled.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:57 am

"Yeah, but your also a Sub... Sub's don't leave this correctional academy until graduation. Doesn't matter if you behave or not." Henrietta says, pointing to her friend and informing you her name was Jamie.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:00 am

I blinked "What does that mean?" I asked with a frown "I don't even know what Sub means I only said it cause a Scary lady was snarling at me." I whined softly with some fear.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:11 am

"Sub means your a submissive. It also means your submitting to the Head Honcho's desire that you remain here through the entirety of your schooling, both so she can have her own fun with you and because the place's funding comes from how many it keeps." Henrietta said.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:13 am

I Blinked and Squeaked in fear "I didn't know That! I thought it was like, "Submitted by Court order" or "Domestically enrolled" I explained with fear.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:43 pm

They shake their heads. "Nope, unless the warden decides to show you some leniency, your stuck here for a while.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:31 pm

I Squeaked in Fear and Whimpered "W~What do I even have to do here?" I asked with a soft whine of distress.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:48 am

"Well, there are school classes. And classes meant to help make us not be sociopathic or psychopathic bitches." Henrietta said. Jamie snorted and added "There's also short breaks to let us all fuck and basically become prison wide orgies so we can deal with how horny we all get... the Subs are especially useful for that so fights don't break out over who fucks who or how~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:09 am

I blinked "What do you mean? And, do we get i don't know, stuff for acting good or something? This is kinda depressing." I motioned around.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:57 am

"Subs and regular folks here do get perks if we're good, there's a point system of sorts." Jamie says as she starts groping you from behind. Henrietta smirked as she said "If we didn't have subs, girls would fight over who is top or bottom. Subs make it so we can just grab someone and do what we want."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:45 am

I squeaked as the massive cock soon poked out between my legs "U~um but, wont I get pregnant?" I asked fearfully.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:08 pm

"That's some girls fetish~" Jamie said with a grin as she started thrusting between your legs and groping your breasts now rather than your ass. Henrietta giggled and reached over to grope your ass too. "One of the perks you can get for doing good is some birth control."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:02 pm

I blinked "Wait, Until I earn points I'm a broodmare?" I squeaked out in shock "How do I earn points!? Cause I doubt this place has a family cell!"I protested.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games