Futa Prison School [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Futa Prison School [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:56 am

(12)

You manage to find a spot to sit and grab some food, which to your surprise doesn't look to bad compared to what you were expecting. The dark skinned futa to your left is being tit-fucked by a smaller, more shy looking futa.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:03 am

I blushed and looked away, deciding to focus on my food and the papers the warden gave me.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:52 am

The papers explained most of the general basic rules, making it clear that while this place was technically still a teaching institution, it was also a prison. Punishments were harsher here, especially given that they did have the option in extreme cases of brief solitary confinement which were the dick possessing girls here with the crazy libidos would likely be a bit of a nightmare… Especially given the fact that it mentioned that a cock ring was placed on the person.

Of course, you're suddenly distracted from your reading and eating when a girl turns her head and stuffs her shaft down your throat.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:22 am

I Squealed in confusion and choked in shock, flinching back briefly as my mind tried to catch up to what just happened.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:06 pm

The girl, a red head with bright blue eyes, giggled with a manic grin as she just pulled you back down her cock, using your mouth and throat as an onahole.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:44 am

I gurgled and flailed in surprise falling over as she raped my face.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:37 pm

Falling over managed to make her pull out, but she just grinned and purred "Come on Sub, spread your legs then so I can get off, before I use your hair to get me off and leave your hair all gooey~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:39 pm

I blinked at her, before remembering where I was and spreading my legs, before grabbing the books to continue reading information, trying to ignore her, who knows it could be someone's fetish.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:07 am

(17)

As it turned out, it was the girl's fetish... and judging from the moans of many around you, it was a number of other girls fetish as she slammed on into you. It took a bit of an effort, but you managed to keep your focus on the stuff about the schooling and other prison rules... even as you yourself found that this was kind of hot in it's own way.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:59 am

I Focused on reading, trying not to blush, or make it obvious when I came while I felt quite a Few Cocks Flood my Womb, I tried to focus on how to gain more freedoms and stuff like that.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:42 pm

For the most part, it involved sticking to good behavior, which as a sub included doing what the other prisoners wanted (with certain exceptions that seemed rather obvious). Getting good grades in classes also awarded points, which were tallied up each day and presented to you in the form of a small ticket thing. Many of the freedoms were small things but there were some really big things you could get...

there's actually a reward titled "Warden's pet" that effectively makes you immune to all the normal rules (the exceptions mostly remain) and allows you to room and board with the Warden, but it's rather pricey.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:50 am

I Hummed at that, and looked at whoever was currently fucking me "Hey do you know if there's a quick way to earn points?" I asked with a casual look, like she wasn't desperately humping me, "I kinda want to buy the better food upgrade as fast as possible." I told her with a shrug.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:02 am

One of the girls that was stroking off right above your head said "Well, doing what your doing now certainly helps!~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:04 am

I Blinked at her "That's great hun." I muttered, bringing up the packets to hide my blush.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:05 pm

Reading it a bit more, it turns out there's a small terminal in each cell, with limited functions, but one of which is the ability to check your point balance.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:17 am

I blinked as I read that blushing as I came again and another blast of cum filled me, how much had I done this already?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:54 am

This is followed by a shower of cum onto you from those who had been stroking, with a ringing of a bell making many of them hurry off to classes.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:07 pm

I Stood up slowly and clumsily before limping my way out confused, Looking for help on where to go, or directions.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:54 am

Talking to one of the guards, they help you back to your cell- it seems the Warden has made sure it's known that your going to not be attending classes today as you figure things out.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:19 pm

I Smiled happily at the guard and gave her a Kiss a soft one in thanks as I limped into my cell.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games