Futa Prison School [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Futa Prison School [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:46 am

eaenidu Wrote:Name:Coco Weaver
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/14/79/9d/14799d9779f9b44d7116783ce7121d5f.jpg
Bio:A Shy Girl who Comes from a Poorer family, getting good grades and always having trouble making friends she mostly stayed a loner. Though in highschool she ran into a problem a girl attacked her, Coco didn't know why, she's never been in a fight before and could only clumsily try to run, only for the other girl to hit herself in the nose on the bathroom door, Apparently the other girl who was from a rich family had nice Lawyers but as this was her first offense Coco was just having to go to some anger management camp or something thanks to being painted as the aggressor though the bus she was put on seemed a bit weird, the girls picked up on it were too, When she was dropped off at some weird military campus or prison looking thing she was in hand cuffs and forcefully led in by two large and scary women, Along with the other girls from the bus, feeling stunned and confused she didn't hear all of one of the ladies questions and fearfully replied "Sub?" the only thing she heard, hoping to appease the scary lady, having no Idea that with her answer she'd made it so that she'd be stuck here, until graduation.

The scary woman smirked at that, looking you over as she said "Schools gonna have fun with you~" She says as you are all marched down into the basement area where your all put in... cells? With two other girls who were already there... and they were both stroking each other off...

Wait, WHAT!?

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

https://img2.gelbooru.com//samples/04/db/sample_04db8563829755832873608db815b71b.jpg
Kuragari

Re: Futa Prison School [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:52 am

I Squeaked and Stared frozen against the Cell Wall, unable to understand what I was Looking at and blushing brightly, looking around unsure of what to do, and not wanting to look at the two dicks as big as my arm, and feeling totally lost, I was waiting for her to come back or something.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:01 am

The prison guard didn't come back, having only slapped a collar around your neck that you'd seen said 'sub' on it. The two girls... no, futa's you quickly realized, turned and grinned as they saw you. "Fresh meat~" THey both purred, giving you a come hither gesture.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:03 am

I Squeaked "U~Um, I~I think I got taken to the wrong place, I~I mean, I wasn't even given a uniform or orientation or anything." I squeaked to the two as they looked at me hungrily.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:10 am

"You'll get that later... right now Sub, get over here so we can stuff you~" One of them said, the other adding "Or we'll do you completely raw in both holes~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:13 am

I blinked and gulped, "I~I really think there's been a mistake, I~I Might have been sent to the wrong place, I was suppose to go to anger management camp after a rich girl broke her own nose trying to fight me." I explained hoping they'd drop it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:19 am

They didn't seem to care about that, as your lack of moving towards them simply had them rush you, tearing your clothes off you before their cocks were shoved into your cunt and ass respectively.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:22 am

I let out a Surprise and Fearful squeal before choking in shock as two large, eager dicks shoved into my tight virgin holes, my brain having to reboot, leaving me squealing and cross eyed on their cocks.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:27 am

Smirking at your reaction, they got to work hammering away at your holes mercilessly, one saying "Expect lots of this Sub if you don't wise up and do what your told!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:32 am

I Wiggled and groaned at the brutal pounding Unable to respond through the gasps, squeals and coughs of shock as I tried to focus on them, and when I finally responded "B~But I'm a girl, You're not?" It was with a confused mumble before I squealed in shock as my womb was easily fucked, it didn't take long for me to cum, and pass out, the pain, pleasure mixing was to much for my virgin brain, leaving me drooling and squealing like an Idiot as the two happily ruined me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:34 am

If they heard your response, they didn't answer. However, a little while later you wake up to one of them poking your face with her dick as the other lightly smacks you with... what you assume is meant to be a prison uniform, though it's basically a short shouldered tube top that barely covers your breasts and a form fitting mini skirt that if you bend over your slit would be easily seen.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:36 am

I Groaned Sore and Tired as I slowly came around "W~What?" I mumbled looking in shock, at the fact that this wasn't a dream.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:41 am

"Come on sub, it's morning, I'm horny, suck me off." The blonde girl said with a bit of a glare, while the other girl added "Better get dressed before the warden comes by for cell check in."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:43 am

I Quickly got dress, and then clumsily started to suck the blonde, fearful of a repeat, wait, with what I was feeling, they came inside? I whimpered around the cock in my mouth.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:45 am

That made the blonde pet your head as you got to work. "Goood sub... that's it... much better this time." The other girl rolled her eyes and said "Your too soft Henrietta."

Henrietta just stuck her tongue out at her cell mate as she lightly thrust into your mouth.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:47 am

I Shivered at her touch fearfully and clumsily licked her cock tip trying to figure out what to do.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:55 am

"I swear, once the subs play nice, your all sweet and tender... is that a fetish for you or something?" The other girl asked, earning a glare from Henrietta as she said "Hey shut up, your the one who likes armpit sex, that's weirder than what I prefer okay?"

The blonde then looks down at you, giving only a hint of sympathy as she says "By the way, tough break for you Sub. your stuck here now til graduation, hope ya knew that when choosing Sub."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:57 am

I Squeaked in fear and confusion, shaking my head but to afraid to pull off her cock to speak as I slobbered and swallowed more, licking the cummy mess of a cock.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:02 am

Henrietta started to thrust a bit more as the other girl grunted and came over, sliding her cock between your feet as she started tending to her own needs.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:04 am

I Squeaked and choked as the cock pushed deeper and deeper while I clumsily tried to get both off quickly.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games