The Dragon's new treasure[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

The Dragon's new treasure[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:29 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Alexandra Sol (Often Called "Alex" by friends and Siblings)
Appearance: https://pre00.deviantart.net/68d3/th/pre/i/2017/172/2/6/egyptian_girl_by_yeyebirdie-dbdh0bk.png
Bio:A young noble from a trade based kingdom Alex was the youngest of was thought of as a Deviant often Kissing, seducing and playing with female staff and other young nobles, not even hiding her preference for her own sex. Soon though after she became an adult her Family fell on hard times, being attacked by other families wanting their position, She ran and would have been killed if she wasn't saved, offering everything, she agreed to be the bride of her savoir to be taken far away from the petty politics and hate.

The soldiers who'd been sent to take your life lay there having lost their own lives instead while the Dragon Woman stood over you smiling with her blade still in hand. The smile had been little more than a smirk when you offered her any prize for saving her. It gave you the feeling she was a caught a bit off guard when you'd so quickly agreed to her demand that you leave your old life behind to join her family as her bride, but the surprise had been short-lived before the smirk grew to a full-grown grin. "Heh, quite the strange little noble you are. I usually find your kind quick to part with coin, but ask them for anything that really matters, and they balk like you just grew a second head."

Spoiler (click to show/hide):
Firehead

Re: The Dragon's new treasure[eaenidu]

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:34 pm

I blinked at her and shrugged "Well you saved my life, and I did offer anything." I told her "You asked for me to be your Bride, I'm simply keeping true to my deal." I huffed with a blush before shrugging "Plus, my family actually came from commoners, then war heroes, then border guards and then nobles, we never forgot our roots." I told the dragon woman as I brushed dirt off my body and clothes "We have a lot of old Beliefs from that but two major ones we all learn is that one your word binds you, never go back on a deal or offer and two if you save someone's life or produce life you a responsible for the life they live after that." I told her refusing to back down, though not actually challenging her as I looked up into her eyes "My father also commanded me to live, so marrying you, safely fills all three, I live with you, far from politics and backstabbing, I keep to my deal, and you can keep an eye on the life you saved!" I told her with a Smile, before blushing "O~Oh sorry I tend to ramble, I hope I didn't bore you." I apologized, knowing my habit.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:46 pm

She listens as you give your spiel. "Well, you have one thing right. It would be a great dishonor if I allowed my wife to come to harm, so I will protect you now. That being said.." A hand moves onto your shoulder giving it a squeeze. Not hard enough to hurt, but you can certainly feel the muscles beneath. Her other hand moves to gently cup underneath your chin forcing you to face her gaze. "That being said, the recent battle has gotten me all warmed up, and I could certainly do with a little.." Her thick, forked tongue licks across her lips. "relief. Disrobe, so your husband can see his new wife in her full beauty."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:54 pm

I Blinked and Blushed looking around "Here?" I asked pointing at the dead men around us before blushing and sighing, "Well, Never thought my first time would be in the blood and mud of a fresh battlefield." I Murmured, Stripping out of my simple outfit easily, it was an old toga meant to be easy to move in or strip out of, it was for Athletes and nobles who competed in various games that the kingdom held, games were competed in naked, I had quite bit of training, it had been a goal of mine to compete and win fame for the family so I wouldn't get married off. But while that didn't matter anymore, the toned and hard worked body I had was different from most nobles' at least slightly pudgy body, I was actually quite proud of my body, while my breasts and waist weren't the biggest they made a nice figure and while I wasn't the most muscled out there or the most sculpted my body was still well taken care of and had Lithe muscles to show off, I'd worked hard to look good and be fit to compete.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:52 pm

Her eyes practically devour your form as you strip making you feel like a delectable little morsel before the powerful monster watching you strip. "Yes, that will do quite nicely." She steps right up to you putting on hand behind your neck pulling you into a kiss as her other hand moves down your back to cup your bare ass and pull your exposed chest against her armored one. Her tongue is almost immediately worming its way into your mouth while the hand that had pulled you into the kiss moved away, and you could hear a few buckles become undone. The moment her codpiece fell, you felt something firm press against your stomach, but the kiss made it impossible to look and see what even if you had an inkling of what it could be. Speaking of the kiss, she held it for a long time making your head spin a little before she pulled away allowing fresh air to be pulled in.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:03 pm

I Squeaked in surprise at my chest touched her armored one it was slightly chilly and my nipple hardened right away, rather embarrassingly in all honestly I was a bit wet. I always liked girls, but a powerful one, who could dominate me? It was attractive and different from all those cute maids I'd played with. to keep myself from falling over as I got a bit light headed in the kiss I wrapped on leg around her waist pulling myself against her, and wrapping my arms around her neck. When the kiss broke a small whimper escaped my mouth as I clung to her panting for breath "I've never met a women willing to dominate me, I think I might just learn to enjoy this Marriage~" I purred to my....Husband? As I nuzzled her and clung to her, feeling a bit dizzy and really fucking wet.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:40 pm

She growled sultrily as you clung to her so desperately. "Yes, I will make sure you are most pleased, my little sapphire." She gave a firm pinch to your ass before lifting it up. Indeed, she had a cock, and now its tip was teasing at your folds. As she entered you, you were spread wide around her sizeable girth. The monstrous cock pushing everything out of its way to make room for its incredible size. She walks a few feet over pressing your back against a wall. "Yes, such a sweet softness feels wonderful around my loins. Get familiar with every inch; you'll be feeling it quite often." She pulls you up until only the head is pressed inside of you before letting gravity push you back down over her burning length.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:36 pm

I Shuddered in surprise, her monster of a member took my virginity, while I'd teased around with girls I'd never done anything that would lead to breaking my maiden head. It would be embarrassing to lose it to a maid after all. Though my athletics had torn it a little, it was still there and when she entered me it hurt yes, but not as much as I thought it would, I Squeaked and blushed "A~Are you really gonna make me let my maiden blood fall into the dirt? You truly are a cruel and demanding husband~" I purred trying to hide my shaking and Embarrassment as I was filled with a confident act.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:54 pm

She gives you very little chance to catch your breath as her cock demandingly plumbs your depths. "Yes, I am demanding as a husband should be. The intensity of my love demands it. As for the dirt, that is the natural place to make love. The soil is the source of fertility, and it is only right to make love where the ground can reclaim our sexual energy. Though I must admit I was not expecting such a lovely flower to not have already been plucked." She leans forward grazing the skin of your throat with her teeth as she continues the intense fucking session.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:37 am

I Moaned and Groaned as the dragon woman's massive cock forced me to stretch and accept her, the horse sized monster of a dick would no doubt ruin me for any man, I giggled at her words and shivered it felt like she was trying to force her way into my womb "I~I only laid with women, I had plenty of men after me, but I had no interest for them." I explained with a gasp.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:42 pm

Her cock was massive and demanding in its intrusion, but it almost felt like your husband belonged there. "Well then, I'll be all the man my wife could ever want, and all the woman she would ever handle." Grabbing you head, she pulls you into another deep kiss and begins pulling you down with her full strength instead of letting gravity do the work for her as her head threatens to breach your womb.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:17 am

I Felt my head going light and fuzzy and my eyes rolling up as she pounded more and more, it felt like my body and brain were going numb to everything but pleasure as her cock relentlessly pounded away, it almost felt like she was getting bigger, I screamed in surprise, pleasure and a small amount of pain when she finally slammed into my womb, Cumming hard around her and practically passing out in her arms, being awake but unable to move or speak as my brain fried.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:08 am

Your husband chuckles as you cum squeezing your folds tight around her shaft. You can feel each pulse of her shaft as an expansion grows at the base and moves up. When it reaches the tip, you feel it throb before spewing thick, draconic cream inside of your womb. "Yes my precious sapphire. Take all of my seed." Her hand begins rubbing gently against your belly. "I can't wait to see you full to bursting with new life." She hmms when she realizes your comatose state. "Oh my, well with a little practice something like this will be nothing for you." She grabs your clothing off the ground and tosses you over her shoulder.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:40 am

I Made what might have been a yes, or just a groan as I was lifted onto her Shoulder, Twitching and moaning as air blew over my used pussy the gaping well fucked hole only leaking a small amount of cum down my thighs, most of the cum managed to stay inside my womb where it was fired so forcefully.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:04 am

With you over one shoulder and your clothes in her other hand, she walks back around the building you'd been attacked behind. It had been a small roadside inn you'd assumed was far enough away from your family's enemies. Walking in, she drops a couple of coins on the desk in front of the innkeeper. The man gives you a curious look but picks up the coin and upon finding them to his liking hands your husband a key.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:08 am

I Coughed and stared at the guy, "Honey, Can we set some ground rules, Such as showing my naked body off to people being something we don't do?" I managed to ask deadpan as I focused, but still couldn't move, "I do have some pride you know?" I asked her with a grumble and a blush "You might like showing off but I prefer more romantic things in private." I managed to look towards her head barely.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:39 am

Your husband chukles, "Is it really any different from what you humans do? All men put their wives on display. Some do it by covering them from head to foot in glittery stones, but that only distracts from a woman's true beauty." She opens the door to the room tossing your clothes into a corner before placing you on the bed more carefully. "Still, I guess I can show off less." She presses her lips against yours quickly pushing her tongue into your mouth.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:52 am

I Blushed and returned the kiss and hummed "Maybe some see it that way, but I prefer thinking of it as only those I find worthy get to witness my body." I told her with a pretty flush "Plus I never even planed on getting married until you asked for it." I admitted. I Pulled her into bed kissing her neck and cuddling against her "Hmm~ after all, I'm your treasure, Your Wife, and I'll be the mother of your children, why should others get to even think of laying with me if you don't approve them?" I asked with a grin, before giggling "I'm not ashamed of my body no far from it, I just like to have some romance dear~" I murmured tiredly after all the running and looking over my shoulder and finally the sex, I felt exhausted and rambled a bit.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:00 am

"One of the things that's good about treasure is letting it be seen. They won't be able to touch you, but let them think about it as much as they like. They'll only be disappointed and envious once they realize the truth. That you're untouchable to them." As the two of you begin making out on the bed, she lays her body down atop you, and you can feel the stirring of her loins. You can imagine that monster of a cock throbbing with desire to seek entry into you once again. Her hand trails down your back beginning to grope your bare ass. "Hmm, does my wife feel like losing another virginity, or does she even still hold on to this one?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:02 am

That woke me up, and had me staring at her in shock, "Okay, Now I know your fucking with me, no way can a cock fit in there without magic." I protested, before snorting "You know what, get all the way to the base with no magic and I'll wear anything you want, whenever you want, Even get piercings or tattoos like I saw some foreign women have if you want." I giggled "By the gods if you make me cum first only pleasing that Hole I'll let you show off with me without nagging to much, though I'd still want some romance~" I stuck my tongue out at her believe it impossible.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games