Family Futa Femboi(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Family Futa Femboi(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:13 pm

She giggled "I don't mind a little fun, but I have a rule of no family dick in my fuckhole~" She teased though she had a kind smile.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:26 am

I nodded at that, even as a part of me still wanted to do so. I started working on washing her up, taking my time doing so with... well, all of her. Auntie was so pretty... practically a milf...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:48 am

She giggled and pet your head, then hummed "Oh, And no Licking my Cooch, Tay told me how you and her have a deal going on, So I wont get in the way." She promised.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:06 am

I pouted at that, then said "H~Hey, what deal? I remember making a deal with her and her girlfriend, but I didn't think that included anyone else, and I thought that was only for that moment..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:25 am

She hummed "If you managed to make her and her girlfriend soft you get to kiss and play with her pussy. And why would it be off if you failed just once?" She asked confused.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:28 am

"I~I figured that only applied to her... and I figured it was just for then, not for, well, ever." I said, adding "I'm pretty sure after all that I surely had to have made them limp after all the stuff they did last night, but I can't remember..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:30 am

She giggled "Nope, They had a few rounds left after you passed out, I licked them up." She admitted with a smile.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:31 am

I blushed and sighed at that, somehow having a feeling I had a long road ahead of me...
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games