Family Futa Femboi(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Family Futa Femboi(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:27 am

She laughed "Oh it's been a good week since I had release, I was rather worried about you, coming to the most perverted town in the state and locking yourself inside." She admitted.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:30 am

"D~Didn't know it was... d~didn't even remember Shantay was a futa... mmhm... and well, so many sexy girls... and futa now as I know... aah... i~it was intimidating. Didn't know what to do..." I replied as I turned and tried to kiss at her lips, or at least her neck as I hugged her.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:32 am

She giggled "Wander out, get fucked and stumble in within the week." She joked hugging you.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:38 am

I blushed at that, not having thought it could be that simple... still... "C~Can you help me pick out something nice to wear? M~Maybe... maybe something a bit femme but not girly? A bit slutty, but not showing everything?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:45 am

She raised an Eyebrow "Hun, What exactly do you mean by Femme but not girly, I can think of three different meanings off the top of my head." She said as she began washing you up.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:47 am

I squirmed a bit... "I~I uh, d~don't know if I'm ready to see myself as a girl... maybe something more... i~in between... i~If that makes any sense?" I asked as I relaxed and let her wash me, noticing the music had stopped at some point.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:50 am

She hummed "So like a blouse and some slim pants?" She asked trying to think on what you meant.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:52 am

"I~I was thinking some shorts would be better... it is summer after all." I said, but nodding at the rest.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:55 am

She hummed and shook her head "Only shorts we have is from your cousin's edgy phase, so all black with chains and stuff." She admitted, with a giggle at the memory.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:58 am

"G~Guess that's something I'll have to get myself." I say, though for some reason all I can think of is form fitting girls jean shorts. "T~That still works though."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:05 am

She shook her head "You want to be a punk girl? or Goth? Or scene? I keep forgetting what she was in that phase and there's so many." She grumbled with a cute pout.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:17 am

"N~Neither really... I~I just want to look androgyness but not too much like a guy..." I said with a blush, finding it odd how easily I said that.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:20 am

She hummed "We'll have to go shopping." she mused as she cleaned out your hair with a smile.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:25 am

I found myself instantly relaxing more, letting out a soft purr and not answering much... having my hair tended to was one of my guilty pleasures, so it left me easily docile as I just nodded.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:28 am

She hummed "MAybe get some girl things to just to try out at home at fist?" She mused in thought.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:31 am

"Mmhmmmm" I nodded and agreeed as her fingers massaged my scalp. She could probably say anything and I'd agree to it right now.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:33 am

She hummed "Oh maybe some bondage gear for you to experiment with, I'm Sure me or Tay would help you if you wanted." She spoke happily seeming to get into a shopping mindset.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:43 am

"S~Sounds goood mmhmhmmmhmmm~" I purred, not entirely hearing her other than that her or my cousin could help... almost felt like she was making my head feel like playdo or putty in her hand.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:44 am

She happily got you cleaned and grinned "Feel like cleaning me up?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:39 pm

It took a moment to respond, shaking myself free of the stupor as I nodded, blushing as I realized this was, potentially, a chance for me to explore a woman's body.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games