Family Futa Femboi(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Family Futa Femboi(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:26 am

Kuragari Wrote:Name: Carl Weaver
Appearance: https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=pos ... rand_order)
Bio: Carl;s your typical high school guy- gamer, likes sports, isn't too terribly found of the increasing workload school brings with it and very happy to be on summer break. This year, his parents are going on a cruise, a sort of mid-life crisis honeymoon for them, which mean's he's spending the summer with his Aunt and his cousin Shantay. He hasn't seen her in years and doesn't remember much about her, but when he got there he did see she'd become quite the looker...

And, unsurprisingly, like many other guys, he got curious and horny, and decided to sneak into her room to check out her panties...

This was wrong and you knew it, but it felt so good and right~ "So Cous~ Having Fun with my panties?" A Voice asked and oh Fuck...."Hmm~ Pervert jacks it while sniffing cousin's panties, makes a good post title right?" she asked on her phone smirking at you with a sharp grin. "How about you do what I say and I don't post these or send them to your parents?" She asked laughing.

"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Re: Family Futa Femboi(Kuragari)

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:30 am

I froze, mid stroke, pre soaking her panties as I heard the sound of my cousin. Slowly, I turned my head, spotting her standing in the doorway with the smuggest look on her face and phone in hand. I wanted to try and say something smart or biting at her... but my voice had left me for a moment. I wasn't sure what my Aunt would think... she was a bit weird and hard to read for some things... but my parents would be furious... they might even cut their second honeymoon short, and then I'd really be dead.

Reluctantly, I let go of both panties and nodded my head, finally finding my voice. "A-Alright... I-I'll... I'll do what you say."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:31 am

She Grinned "Put on that lacy red pair you were jerking with and lay on the bed, butt this way~" She purred at you smirking deviously.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:37 am

"Y~You c-can't be serious?!" I squeaked in protest, but one look at my cousin and the way her finger was hovering on her phone was enough to make the protests drop to grumbles as I reluctantly put the panties on... feeling weird and embarrassed as I went to the bed, laying on my front and letting my ass point towards her.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:39 am

You heard it click as she took some pics "Come on spread your legs, Show off, you wanted to be in my panties so much, well, model them, Show off~" She teased laughing. "Oh and I already emailed the pics to myself BT Dubs~"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:45 am

I almost didn't do as she said after I heard the click, but with a glare as I looked back at her I spread my legs, grumbling to myself and soon staring at her wall as my cheeks flushed as I gave my ass a little wriggle, the panties clinging to me and showing the bulge of my balls and my still hard dick... w-wait, I was still hard?! What gives?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:50 am

You heard her laugh "Still hard~? What a Slut Twerk for me slut~" She ordered with a purr laughing as she watched you do this and showed her your bulge.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:55 am

"I-I can't t~twerk... a~and hey, I'm not a slut... d-don't know why I'm still hard..." The best I could was to try and wriggle and bounce my ass, unsure if that would necessarily sate my cousin.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:57 am

She laughed and slapped your ass, before humming "Get out of here, I'll tell mom you need a full set of panties, since you'll be wearing them from now on~" She sing songed laughing.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:03 am

I yelped as she swatted my ass, blushing as I got up to hurry out of her room. I didn't respond to that other thing, figuring she was just messing with me. Still, as I headed to my room and closed the door behind me... I found myself looking down and seeing the bulge in the panties... I was still hard... and... well, they felt as soft on me as they had when I was stroking off in them...

Heading to the bathroom, eager to stroke off, I didn't bother pulling them off, simply stroking and rubbing at myself through them as I moaned and though about getting revenge on my sister, picturing me plowing her own hot ass.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:06 am

The Door Suddenly opened and she snapped another pic, before simply closing it with a laugh "We Don't have locks Cous!" You heard her call and walk off, having taken the pic right as you came everywhere.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:08 am

I had been getting close, but her opening the door, taking the pick, and laughing at me had by some weirdness pushed me over the edge and I squeaked, cumming into and through the panties as some drops went into the toilet bowl and the rest stuck to my twitching shaft and balls.

Scowling in her general direction, I made a mental note to try and find a way to block my door next time as I took the panties off and threw them on the counter, moving to clean up with a shower.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:12 am

She didn't seem to bother you anymore right now, letting you wash up in peace.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:17 am

Cleaning up, I tossed the panties into my laundry hamper and huffed, throwing a shirt and shorts on as I grabbed my switch and flopped on the bed, trying to think of a way to get back at my cousin. Maybe I could find something to blackmail Shantay instead? Or I could try messing with her in her sleep...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:19 am

You phone dinged, she'd sent you the pics she had taken of you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:24 am

Rolling my eyes, I grabbed my phone and looked at the message. I felt anger surge through me as soon as I saw that she'd sent me the pics she took... yet as I looked at them, and the short recording clip she'd apparently made too, I felt my cheeks flush and my dick twitch just a bit.

"S~Stupid Shantay... I don't want these damn things." I said as I deleted the pics and the message, trying to ignore how my dick still twitched a bit after as I tried to return to my gaming.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:33 am

it was about an hour later she opened your door and threw a few sets of panties at you, different kinds and colors "Your new panties dear Cousin~ I hope you enjoy~"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:41 am

I sputtered in surprise, picking them up and looking at her like she was crazy. "You can't be serious Shantay, I'm a guy! Guys don't wear panties! And don't tell me you actually told your mom to get these for me!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:52 am

She hummed "Some do, and yup, were even burned your old underwear." She said with a cheerful grin.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:58 am

"H-How? I was in here the whole time, I didn't hear you come back in... you... you can't just burn my clothes like that!" I shouted, sliding off the bed and balling my fists up in anger as I glared at her.
Kuragari

Next

Return to Private Games