Fallout 4- Drawing Everyone In [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Fallout 4- Drawing Everyone In [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:02 am

The occasional sound of gunfire in the distance certainly helps to keep that mindset going, especially as you recall all that you've been told about the wasteland so far. After a bit though, you begin to see the power relay tower that Lisa had described when talking about the nearby farm.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:16 am

I Felt some Relief and Hummed "I See it," I told her and thought quickly, before speaking "Calm Walk up or Panicked run looking behind us and squealing? First is more professional second, well more likely to make them worried what we might be running from." I told her.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:24 pm

"I think we should try to be careful and calm." Lisa said after a moment. "If we keep our weapons holstered or just lowered, we should be fine."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:12 pm

I Shrugged and nodded, Holstering my weapons, to walk up to the place soon, hoping not to get shot.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:28 am

(13)

You see the three residents of the farm working in their fields that are, to you at least, more akin to gardens. They eye you warily as you approach, but don't go running for weapons. One of them, an older male with a beard, calls out "We don't want no trouble strangers."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:47 am

I Snorted "We Don't Either, We Just had the scare of our lives and well, my friend heard about your farm so we wanted to warn you, what looks like an Alpha Deathclaw or at least a really fucking big one, moved in nearby, just the way we came from." I called out to the family.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:14 am

The man's eyes widen at that, and then he curses and says "Shit... I'm going to have to try and keep an eye out for it now... Connie, we still have any of those frag mines we found?" The wife, who is milf with a bit of a bulge, nods her head and calls out to her daughters, one of whom also has a bulge in her pants to go fetch them.

"Thanks for warning us strangers... you didn't have to do that." The man said. "Name's Blake, Blake Abernathy. You are?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:52 am

I remembered what my new travelling companion said about men being rare but shrugged "I'm Natalie Freedom Cassidy, you can call me just Nat though, and, eh I believe in Karma, Act like a Cunt and the world acts like a cunt to you, Act nice and well it just comes back around eventually." I told him with a grin.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:37 pm

Blake chuckled a bit soberly and shook his head slightly at that, saying "Not sure if the Commonwealth as a whole agrees with that kind of philosophy, but it's certainly a good one to operate by. Now, if you'd like to earn a low bit more favor, I could use some help prepping a bit of a trap for that deathclaw in case comes over this way. Might even have some bottle caps I can spare afterwards if you need them."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:47 pm

I Hummed "Depends on What you need, and if we could maybe bum a place to spend some time sleeping off you? The Big Bastard Kinda showed up right outside where we were sleeping." I told him with a laugh "I don't mind helping I just don't know the idea you have, Haven't been round here long."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:17 am

"Sure, you can bunk up with us here. And hey, all I really need is help finding a good spot to try and lure the deathclaw into, either with one of the mole rats we killed yesterday, or perhaps with more live bait. meaning one of us has to lead them to the trap. We got a few frag mines that should, if not kill the thing, at least cripple it."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:24 am

I snorted "know any Good Area nearby for the trap area? I'm kinda hoping he'll just get led off by gun shots or something." I admitted with a sigh.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:48 am

Blake seemed to consider that for a moment. "Well, there's a small cluster of trees up on that hill. We could plant some bait and put mines around it, then try to lead and goad the death claw over to it."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:26 am

I Hummed and decided to Discuss just what we had to use and how best to set everything up. Cause honestly, I didn't want that thing hanging around my home and if it followed it's nose to us... So I was eager to set up the traps.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:08 pm

The two of you spend an hour working up the plan and another setting the trap. Then its tracking down the beast which is rummaging around in a broken dumpster... which again lets you see that its a male. A very healthy one too.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:43 am

I Shivered and grunted having known the plan I stood far away, Where the hell did that guy even get the fucking heat scent of a Matriarch Deathclaw? Why was that a well sought after and carried by merchant Item, and most of all....Why the hell did I have to be naked and cover my tits and pussy with it?! Why did everyone agree that was the best way to attract the deathclaw?! Please let the Mines work when it came rushing.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:38 pm

(17) Despite your own worries, the plan actually works! You catch the attention of the deathclaw and lead it on a merry chase, rushing on past the minefield as you hear them start to beep. You leap over into the little boulder that serves as shelter where Blake is waiting, and then through the sound of the explosions, you hear the beast roar out in pain then thumb to the ground.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:43 pm

I Peeked over the Top once I was sure the last bang had gone off to see what had happened.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:05 am

The deathclaw had had one of it's legs torn off and part of it's tail sent elsewhere. All in all, the thing was definitively dead.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:57 am

I Sighed in Relief "It's dead!" I said with Relief "I feel like I could sleep for a year after that fright." I grumbled.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games