Fallout 4- Drawing Everyone In [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Fallout 4- Drawing Everyone In [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:48 am

Your own cunt, while unprepared, seems to sing a bit in delight at being penetrated... seemed you'd been a bit horny underneath the grogginess. Lisa however let out a lewd moan and happily rocked back into your thrusts.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:55 am

((5))

I Moaned in pleasure soon loud and uncaring as I eagerly fucked her tight cunt, It'd been so long since I had a girlfriend or anyone and she was so eager, That I'd lost myself in fucking her, not being quite at all, and accidentally Turning on my Ham Radio with my wild thrusts and hitting some of the shelves.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:59 am

(encounter roll-11)

At some point, Lisa woke up amidst the fun, but she was more than happy to be fucked by you. Soon she rolled over and pulled you into an eager if inexperienced kiss, absolutely loving the way you hammered away at her with the dildo.

She froze however when you felt the ground shake a bit... there was something walking around outside... and it was big. Big enough to make your basement shake.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:01 am

I froze at that, and Gulped, "So, um, Think I should try radioing anyone for rescue?" I asked her in a fearful whisper, Whatever that was, it sounded way to fucking big.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:09 am

"B~B... B~Behemoth..." Lisa whimpered. "O~Or a h~huge deathclaw..."

You remember her vaguely mentioning both of those things... neither sounded like something to tangle with.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:15 am

I Gulped and Started Fiddling with the Ham Radio Trying to find someone willing and able to save us.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:09 am

You don't hear any signals, so creeping up closer, you find that as you peek out it is indeed a deathclaw... and a male one judging by what your seeing from it's underside as it stalks and sniffs about.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:14 am

I Quietly Closed and Locked myself in with Lisa "Deathclaw, big male deathclaw, Hopefully it'll leave or I can find someone on the ham, If I can't I can set it up to basically broadcast our position." I murmured trying the first one last time, before doing the second.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:27 am

(2)

You sadly get nothing save static, save for a brief moment where you hear something... weird... and slightly otherwordly... before it returns to more static. Lisa gulps and sticks close to you, saying "E~Even most Raiders leave a deathclaw alone..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:29 am

I Shuddered and Sighed, Setting it to just transmitting out position out and hoping someone interested my come poking around and pulling the deathclaw away, I grabbed her and moved near the weapons, "Let's, try sleeping and hoping it'll go away or maybe run off the fight something." I murmured.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:39 am

She nods, then as you both hunker down, with Lisa leaning against you, she asked "W~Where are you from M~Miss uh...?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:42 am

I Huffed and hugged her "Natalie Freedom Cassidy, Call me Nat, and I grew up right around here, and own this Cabin, Fuck girl I went into a Vault when the bombs dropped and the mother fuckers running it froze us all fucking solid, I woke up, shits fucked, and everyone besides me were all dead in their pods, even my family." I said with a sigh.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:10 am

"Woah... so this... all of this... isn't what you expected... is it?" She asks after a moment, giving you a sympathetic look at the last bit.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:19 am

I snorted "Well I expected shit, you know, the fucking Commies dropped nukes on us." I told her "But well, I was a Soldier, a Military Police, and later I was honorably discharged and became a Police officer, So, I always had a sort of thought that, even after all the shit, America would survive, they couldn't like, bomb everyone and everything right? I'd just be in the vault and once it was safe we or our kids or whatever, would leave and america would be fine and dandy, but then I got froze and woke up with my only two remaining family dead in their pods, shot, everyone else in it's life support ended, I ran off here and found some girl died in my cabin when the bombs went off, then you lot showed up and I almost got my head blasted off." I grumbled "Only thankful part of that is I'm not pregnant, that'd be the last thing I need currently." I mumbled shaking my head and keeping an ear on the Claw.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:30 pm

Lisa at least offers a sympathetic ear as you both wait for the Deathclaw to go away. It does eventually wander off enough that your able to step out of the cellar, though you can hear it tromping about nearby.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:30 pm

I Grunted "Fuck it's nearby, Hmm," Turning off the Ham Radio so it'd stop giving our Signal I spoke, "Grab stuff you want, we'll leave and lock this place up tight." I told her as I quickly Dressed in some of the raider "Armor" my vault suit and gathered chems and food, alongside whatever weapons still had ammo "Max three Sex toys." I told her after a moment.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:28 pm

Lisa nods in understanding, grabbing three toys... two of which are double ended dildo's, as well as some food, then she follows you out. "T~The nearest settlement I know of is a farm a short ways from here... though they might shoot first and ask questions later. Not all farmers are willing to hold off til they see what we might want."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:11 am

I Grunted "Let's go, We're more likely to survive them than, that thing." I muttered Quickly and quietly trying to get away.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:13 pm

Lisa nods and the two of you head off in the direction of the farm... which is, thankfully, away from where the Deathclaw seems to be stomping about. Lisa tells you that there might be some other small rag tag raider groups in the area, but no one really ruled over this area.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:57 pm

I nodded quickly and kept up a good Low, pace, putting all my training to use and treating the entire area as a combat zone, or behind hostile lines.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games