Fallout 4- Drawing Everyone In [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Fallout 4- Drawing Everyone In [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:04 am

She laughs at your expression, slapping your breast as she and the other went ahead and dropped you, saying "We're gonna enjoy ya for a bit, then see how high we can sell ya. Sure someone in goodneighbor would buy ya, or Nuka World."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:32 pm

I Tried to frown, what the fuck had the world turned into and how the fuck could I escape these idiots? Also, Who the fuck gave them Full Autos?!
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:11 pm

The leader of the group simply drops you down and leaves you where you are as they go to look over some your supplies. You on the other hand, notice that the radio that you had down here was turned on and was switching from music to something from place called… Diamond city? You never heard of such a place…
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:40 pm

I gulped and looked around, looking for some way to cut myself free without being obvious.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:13 pm

(16)

You notice that the four of them are now more interested in looking at your comics and food supplies than you, and nearby you can see a knife nearby you could make use of to try and free yourself.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:56 am

Gulping I slowly Moved over to it to cut myself free, moving back and getting ready to kill them if they still ignored me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:10 am

None of them seem to be paying attention, and you easily cut yourself free. Of interest to you is there weapons, carelessly left aside. They look like... hand made weapons. What the hell?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:13 am

Feeling Some Relief I Quickly grabbed their weapons and did my best to show my military training, three quick bursts into each of them.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:22 am

(nat 20, 11, 15)

They barely knew what hit them. The leader was torn into in an instant, likely dead before she hit the floor. One of them tried to dive and took a bullet or two, crying out in pain. The last two crumbled, but didn't get back up as you found the drum was now empty and you were just getting clicks from the trigger now. Three dead, one maybe still alive... time to get some answers perhaps.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:24 am

I Pulled out my Knife and Quickly Charged, Aiming to pin her down "How About you and me have a Nice Talk Hun!" I Snarled Instincts Coming back from my time in the military, "You're going to tell me all about those fucking places you mentioned and be really fucking helpful with what's changed in the world since the bombs fucking got it?!"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:05 am

The woman... no, older teenager you realize as you take in her look, looks utterly terrified and out of her element. She quickly raises her hands in surrender as she says "I~I'll answer whatever you want, just don't kill me!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:11 am

I Looked at her and Grunts, Picking her Up I Quickly tied her arms behind her back and her ankles to her wrists, giving her a stimpack even if she didn't really need it "Good, so...."I started asking her things, learning all I could about this new world, people, creatures, customs and the like as I casually stripped letting out a breath as my sweaty skin was freed from the tight as hell suit, I began Cleaning it, stripping the bodies, cleaning the guns and gathering what I had, throwing the bodies out far as I felt comfortable from my shack, and once that was done, I asked about the girl herself, what the hell she was doing, what she was thinking running around with people like this, how did going around shooting and raping help anyone? I was still an officer, and she was still a fucking kid damn it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:24 am

She seems confused by some of your questions, mentioning it's been a long time since the bombs fell, 200 she thinks. Diamond City it seems is the biggest settlement in the Commonwealth now, that the land was dotted with small ramshackle settlements and small farms and camps of Raiders, Super Mutants, and Mercs. Some of your questioning of her loses some track as you strip, as you find her oogling your nude body.

What you find on the raiders is mostly some chems and low calibur ammo for the pipe weapons... and a frag grenade. As for the girl, her name was Lisa and that she'd left her home when she found her parents dead. She joined the three raiders as a fuck buddy at first, then their sneaky sort after they learned she could pick locks and was good at being unseen.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:29 am

I Blinked in Confusion "Am I Really That attractive in this time? Back in mine people always found me intimidating, and if we had girls wit dicks they weren't at all common as you seem to imply they are." I muttered in thought, Locking myself and her in the Basement, after I'd gathered everything left inside my house, tying her in a kinder position, both so I could sleep off the shit with a hit of Med-X and so she could sleep off her own wounds, though I frowned as I didn't know some of the drugs, would have to ask later.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:43 am

"Y~Your s~smoking hot m~miss..." Lisa says, and you can tell she's being sincere rather than just trying to keep her on your good side.

The night goes by relatively uneventfully, though when you wake up it's to seeing Lisa on her all fours, eyes still closed in sleep but whimpering just a bit as she sways and rocks her ass high in the air.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:47 am

I Grunted annoyed at her waking me and in my sleep addled state didn't even wonder about how she got free and just grumpily gave her my box of Sex Toys, Some soft, some hard plastic and some metal so I could get back to sleep.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:01 am

She indeed had gotten free, but she didn't even seem to acknowledge the toys. Judging by her movements, you get the feeling she was really reliving a dream of being used by one of those Futas.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:02 am

I Grunted and woke up poking her annoyed and confused, wondering how she got free and what she was doing.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:31 am

"Mmhm... p~Please... f~fuck me h~harder... M~Mama n~never let me hang out with the futa across the way..." She mumbled in her sleep as she rocked her hips back into a dick she was dreaming of in her sleep... you could of course make it a bit of a reality with some of your toys~
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:35 am

I Rolled my eyes, and grabbed a large metal double dildo annoyed at having to wake up for this, I shoved one end in my snatch and slammed into her, she wanted to wake me up for this bullshit I'd give it to her.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games