Fallout 4- Drawing Everyone In [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Fallout 4- Drawing Everyone In [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:40 am

Stepping into the house, you saw four women who were dressed in bits of leather and metal, meant to make them look tough and fearsome but to your own eyes it just made them look like ruffians with no sense of style. The one with a mohawk and... a bulge in her tight pants? humphed and said "Lady, it sounds like you've been hitting the chems or booze too much. Hm... though even better, your one of those vault dwellers... mhm... quite the looker too."

She looks to two of her friends. "Tie her wrists up. I know from experience those Vault suits are stretchy, so no need to strip her~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:51 am

((Nat 1...WTF))

I Snorted "Hitting Shit, The worst I had was a bit of a Med-X addiction that was cured on the US Army Bill." I told her not fighting as her friends tied me up, I felt annoyed, for a bunch of ruffians they sure as hell were smart with knots, my arms behind my back, tied from elbow to wrist, soon though they asked and I had to tell them about the cellar, it wasn't that hard to find and I had left it unlocked, next thing I Knew a Strong hit was knocking me out, I couldn't even tell if it was a hit or a drug of some kind it happened so fast.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:57 am

You woke up a bit later... down in your rather nicely sized cellar, nearly three times the size of your cabin. Your throat was being fucked, your pussy was being stuffed through the suit, and someone was working your baton in and out of your ass simiarlaly making use of the vault suits adaptable stretchiness.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:00 am

I Woke with a Start and tried to move, my Legs were tied spread wide, I couldn't bite there was, was that and O-Ring in my mouth? And I was blindfold, letting out a groaning moan, it felt like they had clamped and spread my pussy or something what the fuck and why'd it feel good~?
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:08 am

"Sounds like she's awake boss!" The one stuffing your cunny said, making the one in front of you laugh as she drove her cock into your throat again and again.

"Heh, noticed. How ya enjoying our dicks slut?" The leader asked as your ass was slapped. "Haven't had a lay as good as you for a while... mhm, and once I'm done, your cleaning out the puss of my girl Jezzebel~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:11 am

I Squealed and tried to bite in annoyance did these people really act like this, why was I moaning even lightly why'd it feel good and not repulse me what the hell was going on?!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:19 am

The attempt to bite only earned a pleasured growl from this leader person, who started fucking your face even harder as she said "Good girl, that's it, try and fight even as I feel your moans around my fuckpole. It's not fun if they break at the first fuck... come on, show us your spirit!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:25 am

I Grunted and tried to yell but only managed a garbled "OOK OOF!" in between thrusts.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:41 am

She laughed at that, driving her cock in and out of you as her two other friends kept going... only for you to jolt as the baton in your ass was lit up with electricity! The vault suit kept it from actually causing damage, but that didn't stop the pleasured pain that came from it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:15 pm

I Squealed and jerked my holes tightening and loosening wildly as they fucked and shocked me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:03 pm

You felt your orgasm rapidly approaching from all of this, making it easy to lose track of the fact you were being raped by these crazy folks. Soon enough, it crashes down upon you, just as they proceed to shoot rope after rope of thick cum into your mouth. None seeps through the vault suit, but you still feel each jet shoot forth and splatter against the stretchy vault suit fabric.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:07 pm

I blushed darkly in shame, unable to believe this had happened to me, sweating and panting, gulping down the cum I tried to focus through my twitching.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:14 pm

Once the person in front of you finished cumming, she pulled out, only for a girl with a stretched and cum leaking pussy to stuff it in your face as the other started thrusting into your cunt again.

"Come on, clean ol Jezzebel out~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:18 pm

I frowned in thought, maybe if I managed to get some freedom..., I began lapping at the messy cunt in front of me, only hoping that whatever those pheromones had done had already happened, I was kinda afraid what would happen if they cut off my suit and suddenly got blasted with them.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:26 pm

this Jezzebel moaned happily as you ate her out, her own nectar mixing with the cum as the baton was pulled out of your ass... and replaced with another dick.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:30 pm

I Groaned as my holes were filled again, All I could do was take it and worship the cunt in front of my face, and pray they didn't make me cum.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:36 pm

Unfortunately, cum you soon would as they all eagerly used you. the two fucking you didn't last much longer this time, pulling back as someone grabbed your hair and lifted you up. The two women with dicks pointed their rods at you, firing some into your hair, on your face, and into your mouth.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:38 pm

I swallowed what landed in my mouth with a blush and and shook with anger and embarrassment.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:37 am

The leader smirked, smacking your cheek as she asked "Don't like us very much right now do ya bitch? That's alright, you'll grow to like our dicks and that's more than enough for me."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:46 am

I had to hold in a growl in response, feeling sore, tired and pissed off, but I only had to bear it until I found out how to escape...or murder them all.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games