Fallout 4- Drawing Everyone In [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Fallout 4- Drawing Everyone In [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:17 am

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Natalie "Nat" Freedom Cassidy
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/04/b8/e7/04b8e74b9ccf9aa9b333680ef3b2d12b.jpg
Bio:A Young woman Nat was barely twenty when the bombs fell, having served as both a MP and a Police officer she was given a spot in the vault that was nearby, it was the same vault as her Aunt and her Uncle in Law, after Finding herself as the Sole Survivor of the vault after they were all frozen she managed to stumble her way out with a pipboy, some giant Roach meat, and a lot of confusion, She'd read something about Gender Pheromones? but the data was all corrupted so she'd have to return later, hopefully salvage it, for now, maybe her little cabin in the woods survived? Hell maybe her rations did too, those things should last hundreds of years and still be edible, if stale.

Stepping on out of the vault, the first thing that happened was you were nearly blinded by the light of day. The second was that you got a good look at the world around you. The hills were covered in broken, dead, and sickly trees, with only a few leaves clinging to some of them and the occasional bush. Dry yellowed grass was scattered in patches, and in the distance a fair ways down you could see the housing development where your Aunt and Uncle had lived... Sanctuary Hills you think it was called.

Your cabin was a bit to the south west, though you should probably look around the vault construction sight for anything useful amongst the containers, the trailer, the elevator control box and the various skeletons.
Kuragari

Re: Fallout 4- Drawing Everyone In [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:23 am

I Looked around "Holy fuck, Those Crazy fucks actually went and blew the god damned world up." I muttered as I got into the proper military mindset, Looting the place to the bedrock before getting ready to move out to my cabin, Wondering just how long I'd been down there, would there be anything left of my home? Gulping I quickly set off.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:27 am

You didn't find alot that seemed immediately useful- some ammo and a 10mm pistol of the slightly older variety, though still servicable. There was a stimpack or two and some nuka cola, but otherwise you found stuff that'd only possibly be useful to you with the right tools... which seemed strangely missing here, though there was an old work bench near the fence that looked like it'd been looted previously.

At any rate, setting on out towards your cabin, you notice how quiet everything seems... except for a lone crow or two in the trees or pecking at the ground, the surface seemed rather... devoid of life.

That was, until you noticed a dug up hole nearby.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:30 am

I Blinked Holding the Baton from the Vault in one hand and the the 10mm in the other I approached, if It was more of those Dick waving cockroaches I'd be pissed, I'd also be pissed if someone was dumping shit on my property or in the woods, lacking as there were now.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:36 am

Approaching the hole, you don't think of bugs. You actually think a bit of those mole rats or gophers your aunt and uncle sometimes complained about tearing up their garden. One reason they'd gotten that robot of theirs to help out around the house...

As if thinking of that was enough to make something happen, you hear the ground around you erupting as five GIANT mole rats burst forth from the ground and screeched at you!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:38 am

I did the only proper thing, Scream "HOLY FUCK!" and begin shooting them as I booked it at full speed away from them, smacking any that got close with the baton and squealing with disgust.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:43 am

(3, 6)

Despite being big, the things were surprisingly agile, and dodged your wild shots and strikes. The surprise of seeing such things seemed to be messing with your instincts, or maybe 200 years in a freezepod had sapped some of your abilities. At any rate, your suddenly slammed into the side, sent rolling a bit as you hear them racing towards you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:47 am

I Grunted and got up quickly cursing myself and the damn Icebox I was in, I still hadn't even recovered fully and this shit happened, Fuck fuck fuck! Booking it I took a few pot shots as I ran.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:54 am

(9, 13)

The Mole rats seemed just as fast... or maybe just eager to catch up to you as a glance back let you catch sight that they were all sporting erections... that made no sense given you were human, but still they gave chase. However, one of your shots did land a hit, clipping one in the head and stopping it dead as the other four continued after you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:55 am

I squeaked Wondering Why everything had dick and wanted to chase me! Putting my gun away to save bullets I focused on double timing it to trying and outrun them and get to the safety of my cabin.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:01 am

(18)

Double timing it, you manage to lose them, darting through the woods and spending the next ten minutes racing for your cabin. Your tired and exhausted once you get to it, your body aching all over and wanting to cramp, but you made it. Your cabin seems a bit worse for wear, but your cellar is still locked and you recall where you hid the key... though, looking inside, you see that someone else had decided to try and make use of it, but died a long, long time ago.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:03 am

I Blinked and Grunted going down and kicking their skeleton out and going to sleep in the sleeping bag after closing up the celler, sleep was good and welcome, I needed to recover from all the shit, and the ice and, the running and just everything.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:07 am

Your cellar is still full of supplies thankfully, so it seems your thick lock deterred anyone from bothering. Kicking the skeleton out, you find a holotape resting near a radio and a copy of something calling itself... Wasteland Survivial Guide?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:08 am

I Decided to Listen to the Holotape and Read the Guide to try and help relax before going to sleep.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:10 am

The holotape appeared to be from a runaway girl... she'd found the place an hour before the bombs fell and she'd planned to hide there from her parents. It sounded like they just didn't approve of the friends she hung out with... not that it likely mattered much after the bombs fell.

The guide seems to give tips and suggestions on how best to get meat from wasteland critters... though the things it spoke of made you shiver a bit.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:11 am

I grumbled "Well that's Fucking depressing." Sighing I faded off to sleep trying to hide from sight as I did.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:16 am

(Encounter roll, 1d100- 38)

You were awoken sometime later the sound of drunken chatter drawing closer to your cabin. Stirring a bit, you hear someone say "Hey boss, should we check this place? Might have some good stuff." Another voice said "Might even find someone out here by their lonesome, maybe someone to have some fun with eh?"

"Eh, sure, what the hell? Place isn't big enough to be hiding anything scary." A gruffer voice said. By the sound of it, you wager it's four people at most.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:18 am

Waking up and Sliding into the Corner I pulled my Pistol out, Aiming to hide, and put my gun to one of their heads, to hopefully drive them off.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:22 am

(Nat 1)

As you stood up and moved to head to the corner, your foot knocked over a metal coffee pot that had been sitting on a hot plate. It clatters as it hits the ground and rolls into the wall with a thunk, and you have to throw yourself down as these folks first response is to fire upon your house with about a dozen rounds.

"Whoever's in there, if your not dead, better throw your gun out!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:30 am

I Grunted "Fuck, Is that how you Great a Fucking War Vet?!" I Called out "Shooting up her god damned house while she's have a fucking nap?!" I called out, Fuck they had Full Autos, I hid my 10mm in some nearby gunk, as I stood up slowly "I don't even have a god damn gun, just a fucking baton after waking up from some asshole Deep Freezing my ass right after the bombs Dropped!"
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games