The Bully's Bitch [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The Bully's Bitch [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:47 pm

You were forced to swallow the pill, and while nothing happened at first as you had to try and deal with the weird sensation of a pierced pussy. Then you start to feel really... warm and tingly and a bit bubbly.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:31 pm

I Shuddered and moaned in pleasure and confusion as I giggled a bit.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:25 pm

Violet grinned, then whispered to the parlour woman, who promptly unzipped her miniskirt and stuffed her pussy in your face.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:10 am

I Squeaked and blinked before giggling "Is this my payment~?" I asked kissing her clit with a laugh.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:12 pm

The girl moans, chuckling a bit as she said "This is your payment for me yeah, your friend here will go ahead and handle the actual money part. Now get to it~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:59 pm

I giggled "Hmm~ Awesome you're not as weird as I thought, with all those stretched out pussies I thought you liked fucking sheep or horses or something." my drug addled brain blurted my thoughts out as I kissed and licked and sucked the girl's clit.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:04 am

The girl laughs as she says, "Haven't done it with any sheep, but I done it with a horse or two~ I recommend doing at least once in your life."

The girls feminine nectar and scent only helped arouse you further as your ass and slit began to tingle and feel empty.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:18 am

I Moaned and Wiggled "I saw a Hentai with it once, it was weird~" I Moaned and wiggled my ass feeling needy and higher than hell.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:25 am

Violet smirked at this, and leaned in to hum "Mhm, beg enough for it and I'll stuff your naughty ass with my cock, you'd like that wouldn't you?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:35 am

I moaned and Shivered my ass perking up to rub against her as I worshiped the cunt in front of me as best as I could.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:45 am

Violet laughed at that, poking your breast and then tugging on a nipple ring as she said "C'mon, you can do better than that if you want my cock~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:48 am

I Shivered and Whined with my mouth filled I got the bright idea to wrap my legs around her and pull her close.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:53 am

Violet squeaked at that, then laughed as she rubbed her dick tip against your ass. "Hehe, you being so eager makes recording this all the more fun. Think I'll send you a copy later~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:13 am

I glowered back at her "Shut up, Mine, Give me." I ordered grumpily at my holes not being filled before getting back to work servicing the nice lady.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:14 pm

Violet blinked at that, looking honestly surprised... before shoving on into you since she didn't seem to know what else to do as the nice lady moaned happily.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:11 pm

I moaned in Delight and happily rolled my hips and explored the nice lady's cunt, Enjoying the cock that belonged to me being inside me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:28 am

Violet still seemed to be confused, but seemed to forget it a she moaned and slowly fucked your ass, while the woman pressed your head further into her muff.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:45 am

I eagerly rocked my body intent on getting both to cum as I tried my best to pleasure them.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:22 am

The lady didn't take much longer to push over the edge, crying out as she came rather hard. Violet however wasn't ready yet it seemed as she worked away at you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:47 am

I Moaned happily and eagerly pulling her balls deep into me over and over again as I giggled lewdly and grinned at her "You spill a drop outside of me and we're not leaving until you lick it all up~" I purred with a surprisingly seductive and dominant grin for any who knew me.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games