The Bully's Bitch [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The Bully's Bitch [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:23 am

Violet hummed and squirmed occasionally, a soft fapping sound filling the air as she stroked herself off while you ate her ass out. "Mmhm... not half bad... gonna have to train you to be better~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:26 am

I Blushed in shame but continued pleasuring her hoping she'd finish and be done fast.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:42 am

You drank up more and more cum, finding a seemingly inexhaustible supply... jesus did she get fucked by ten guys before coming here or something?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:16 pm

I swirled and lapped and sucked drinking what seemed like at least a gallon of cum from her.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:36 am

Finally the flow started to stop, but it was at that point she pulled off, whirled around, and started cumming all over you, coating your hair, face, and front with her thick seed.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:44 am

Squealing in shock I coughed and sputtered as cum blinded me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:00 pm

Violet laughed at that, humming as she smirked and said "Lick it all up... then your coming with me... we're getting your pussy pierced~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:42 pm

I Blushed and Clumsily started licking up the cum from my face feeling used and embarrassed.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:48 pm

You heard violet humming happily, and as it turned out, part of the reason why was because she was recording you doing just that.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:55 pm

I Looked up once my Eyes were cleaned and Squealed in shock at seeing her recording me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:13 pm

She grinned, purring as she said "Gotta capture it for posterity's sake, and so I can have even more hehe~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:16 pm

I Squeaked and shuddered "W~What don't you have enough?!" I protested with a whine, as I embarrassingly cleaned myself as best as I could.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:31 pm

"Nah, some I'll just keep only for myself~" She said with a laugh, leaning down to lick some of it up before forcing a dominating kiss on you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:35 pm

I squeaked "You'd Better Keep All of it to yourself!" I protested wide eyed, before squeaking in confusion kissed me out of nowhere.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:42 pm

She kept the kiss going for a moment longer, then smirked and pulled back as she said "Mmhm, you still got a little left... better hurry up before I stroke off and coat you again."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:46 pm

I Squeaked at her "Come on You're keeping them all to yourself right?!" I asked instead panicking, I Gulped and glared "Cause the Second I find out even one other person has a look at them Any Deal Or me obeying you goes right out the Window." I said, doing my best to act stern.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:53 pm

She laughed as she said "You misunderstood me. These ones are for my personal collection. The ones I already took are for the blackmail darling~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:57 pm

I Blinked in confusion but calmed down, Forgetting I still had some cum in my hair and on my face for a moment as I stood up, but some dripped down reminding me "Um, do you have a mirror so I can finish cleaning?" I asked with a blush.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:02 pm

She hummed a bit, then shrugged. "Might be one upstairs."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:04 pm

I Sighed and nodded heading upstairs to look with a pout.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games