A Furry Reckoning [Firehead]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Furry Reckoning [Firehead]

Postby Kuragari » Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:09 pm

She let out a slutty squeal before her cries and moans were a bit muffled by the desk as you pressed her head against it. Her cunny only seemed to cling to you further, rippling around you in an increasing effort to wring every drop of cum out of you that she could. As you snarled and growled and started going harder and faster, you could feel her getting closer and closer to the edge... which was good considering you were nearly there yourself.

You think you hear her begging you to fill her, to coat her baby maker with your seed, to put a bun in her oven, but her cries are starting to become a bit lewd and unintelligible, and you keeping her face against the desk certainly makes it a bit hard to understand.

"Y~You uh, know the way out... just be sure to take it slow and easy once your done having fun with the nurse. Such exertion on your part now might leave you in a bit more pain later." The doctor says before excusing himself.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:07 am

I kept pounding away at her snatch loving the wet slapping noises coming from our conjoined sexes. At the very least, I'd shut her up about anything having to do with other guy's cum for the moment. I was starting to get close, and every so often, I caught her saying something that made it sound like she was begging me to drown her womb in spunk.

I was distracted from my impending orgasm by the doctor excusing himself out and warning me reminding me about earlier warnings about too much 'exertion' as it were. "Sure thing Doc, I'll be careful."

Even with the distraction holding me off for a bit, I didn't hold back from my assault, and when I looked at the slutty otter just laying there pleading for me to fill her up, I couldn't take it any longer. Leaning in close, I bit at the loose skin behind her neck growling as I surged forward one last time yipping into her flesh as my orgasm overflowed spilling hot fox spunk into the slutty nurse's womb. I took a few slow thrusts into her to extend my orgasm just a bit longer as I rode out the pleasure of those silky smooth depths milking me.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:45 am

Her back arched and she let out the sluttiest, lewdest screams you'd ever heard. If you'd walked by and heard that, you'd have been hard in an instant. As it was, she milked you thoroughly as she came right along with you and your throbbing, cum spewing cock was wrung of every last drop that you had to give her in that moment.

You were rather tuckered out after that, slumped atop her and pressing her to the desk. She gurgled a bit happily, moaning as she turned and locked lips with you again.

"Mmhm... names Melinie... mhm... want my number of should I ask for yours?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:04 am

I stood there panting as my cock worked its hardest to stain her insides white, and she was certainly doing her best to help. I continued to grope her chest and ass though a little gentler as I basked in the afterglow. I could only take a few minutes of that though before I had to lay completely against her back. That was certainly more intense than any orgasm I'd ever experienced before.

It seemed she was impressed enough with my performance as well as I returned the kiss before thinking over the phone numbers. "Sure, I'll take your number. Having a nurse's number on hand while I'm recovering would be good." I pinched her ass to make it clear there were other benefits I was thinking about.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:55 am

Melinie giggle and shook her rear back into your hand as you pinched her. She gives you her number and is that she usually works during the day or afternoon, but that her evenings were always free. Then she begins to roll over onto her back to kiss at your front… Before, with some effort, beginning to kiss her way down towards your groin.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:39 am

I enter her number into my phone saving it for a potential booty call later. My chest rumbles as she begins kissing my chest slowly moving down making it clear just where she was going. After the recent orgasm, my erection had begun to flag, but by the time she reached my navel, it was back to full mast. "I'd have thought they kept you nurses pretty busy," I put my hand on her head encouraging her to continue lower. "but I guess I have no reason to complain."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:39 am

"Mmhm... ever since the change... mmhm... we've been making the time~" She said with a giggle, starting to stroke your hardening shaft as she began to plant kisses up and down it's length. "You'd be surprised how helpful it is to let us do this sort of thing when we want or need to... the change seems to have boosted everyone's libido's a fair bit... and sometimes it can be quite bad to be horny as hell while doing stuff regarding people's health."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:01 am

I lean my head back groaning as she toys with my shaft a bit telling me a bit more about the new normal around here. "Now I'm just sorry I've been unable to participate in all this." Just standing there enjoying the oral, his mind began to wander. "Gonna be weird having to be reintroduced to all my friends now that they all look different, but that's a concern for later." With his hands still on her head, he pushed her down and thrust his hips sinking his erection into her mouth.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:43 pm

Melanie pulls off for a moment, wriggling her tongue against your tip as her hand strokes at the rest of you. "You might be a bit surprised, not sure what it is but most folks seem to have been able to read quickly recognize their friends even after the changes… Strangely enough even when the change sometimes altered their gender too." She then takes you back into her mouth and begins to bob a bit faster up and down your length even as your left wondering if anyone you knew my have gone through such a process.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:56 am

I hiss as she toys with the sensitive tip of my cock for a moment, but he was quickly surprised when she mentioned one particular thing. "Wait, some of the girls I know might be dudes now?" It was a shocking revelation as I hadn't had many visitors, but with everything else I was learning had changed while I was bedridden, could I really call it all that out there? My cock throbbed as she picked up the pace. "Yeah, I'm gonna paint those teeth pearly white if you keep going at it like that." My cock throbbed, and I pushed her head down thrusting into her muzzle as the first rope of my next load fired right into her mouth.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:54 am

"And some guys became girls too." She said around your shaft as she continued her work. As you informed her of that, she let out a happy squeal and eagerly started going faster right until you thrust her down and started filling her mouth and throat with your thick cream. She gulps every last strand down, and uses her lips to form a vacuum around your shaft as she pulls on up leaving a trace of it on your rod.

"Mhm, that was fun~ you know where to find me during the days if you want a little bit more fun. Though do try to be careful so you don't have to come in for medical reasons okay sweetie?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:43 pm

I made a sigh of relief. "Glad I dodged that bullet. I'd hate to have to give up getting my dick wet in such soft inviting holes like this." I groaned in relief as she drained me completely. As the last shot fired out, I could feel myself soften and was certain I'd be that way for a while though perhaps I could be mistaken. "Sure, I'll ring you up if I need anything or think of something fun to do."

I returned to the chair to get my clothing and began redressing myself while thinking of what to do. "I could just head home and relax, but I'd had enough of rest. What I really needed was to go see people, but they were at school. Guess I could tolerate school if it meant reconnecting with friends after my recovery. I figured I could make it just in time for lunch too.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:47 pm

You still didn't have to return to school for another few days, but it couldn't hurt going off to see some of your friends. Heading on out, you find yourself immediately struck by the sight of a male medical assistant on his knees next to a car, pleasuring a milf in a wheelchair as she sucked off what you could only assume was her husband given the matching ring. People passing by would watch a bit but otherwise didn't pay the sight much heed as they went about their business.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:47 pm

I stepped out of the hospital with my plan of attack ready. I'd hang with my friends through lunch and tolerate the rest of the school day. I could always say my leg was feeling tender if I decided to not attend a few days after that.

I was a bit surprised to find some people having sex right in front of the hospital, but a three-way involving a married couple even. Those around were only glancing casually, so I decided to not spend too long watching though I had to walk awkwardly now that I was at about half-mast now. I quickly moved over to the bus stop nearby pulling out my phone to check bus routes and see the best way to make it back to school.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:40 am

There were two routes that would bring you close to school, though the first one took a bit longer. Lunch might be over by then... however, the second one was apparently just a bit more expensive. So the question was whether you wanted faster but a bit pricey for a bus, or cheaper but slower.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:09 am

I grit my teeth in annoyance at the bus schedule. The cheaper route would mean I might miss lunch meaning I could arrive just as everyone has to go to class. If I couldn't talk freely with people over lunch, I definitely wasn't going to go to the rest of the school day if I didn't have to. If I was going to school, there was no choice but to pony up the dough for the more expensive bus route. Having made up my mind, I waited for the bus for the more expensive bus wondering all the while what could possibly be the reason for the exorbitant charge this particular route was demanding.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:44 pm

The answer, as it turned out, became clear when it came by. As it pulled up, you could see numerous people aboard it engaging in sex with one another... in fact as it stopped, you saw, of all things, a somewhat androgynous looking feline guy sucking off the bus driver! The door opened, and you saw a sign inside saying "Sex Allowed" on it, which perhaps was one reason why the ride was more expensive. It did make a note that the driver nor the company could be held accountable if you missed your stop due to having fun with another passenger.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:54 am

I paused as I noticed the sex going on in the bus eyeing the feline blowing the bus' driver. Noticing the sign about missing stops, I figured there was a bit of common courtesy. "Wilson's General!" I figured the name of the hospital would be enough to give anyone who had to stop here their chance to realize where they were before I stepped on. I found myself giving the catboy gobbling the driver's cock so eagerly one more sidelong glance before I pulled my eyes away to look about the bus for any fun passengers to fool around with. I was paying extra for this bus, I might as well enjoy its added perks until I got back to the school.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:57 am

You here a few squeaks, and about four people stop what their doing and start hurrying off the bus... though two stop and resume it at the bus stop itself. There's a fifth person who whines and moans about being knotted and unable to get off, but the big muscly dog guy underneath her just laughs and says they'll be back by eventually.

As for fun people to play with, you spot a cute looking pink furred feline girl with b-cup breasts licking her lips and rubbing at herself as she watches some of the other fun. There's also a cute looking bunny guy who you notice is watching the dicks sliding in and out of some peoples slits, tailholes, or mouths.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:15 pm

I couldn't help but chuckle a little at the people who had to interrupt their fun to not miss their stop, but they didn't seem to mind too much as they went right back at it right in front of the bus stop. One person wasn't so lucky as they struggled against the tie the large dog had put them in.

Spotting the two people of interest, I couldn't help but be curious about the bunny. Could he and the cat really be that interested in having sex with other guys as if they were girls? It weighed on my mind as I approached the girl. "What's this? No one showing a cutie like you a good time seems like quite a shame to me." I put a finger against her lips as if I was just daring her to suck the digit.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games