A Furry Reckoning [Firehead]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Furry Reckoning [Firehead]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:53 am

She whimpers and moans, and indeed, soon sucks it into her mouth. She then pulls it out a bit, blushing as she whispers "Actually, I'm just riding looking for some good times... had fun with another girl earlier... take it you wanna play~?"

You notice the bunny boy is still watching you with interest.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:48 am

"Sure, I've been bedridden for a bit, so I'm looking to make up for lost time." I noticed the bunny watching me and got an idea. I lean in close and whisper into the girl's ear. "The bunny's watching me, so if you feel fine with sharing, go ahead and call him." As she sucked my fingers I rubbed it against her tongue while standing in front of her, so my tented pants was in her line of sight while my other hand found its way down to her crotch.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:17 am

"Ooohh... well now~" She says when you mention that to her, smirking as she turns slightly and gives a come hither motion to the bunny. She then pushes you onto an empty seat, and turns her back to you, rubbing her bared slit against your shaft as she points to your dick and gonads as she says "This way I can watch the cutie playing with you too~"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:02 pm

I'd never really thought of having sex with another guy, but if they're sucking me or taking me it's the same as a woman, so it's not like it's gay, right? I was caught a bit off guard as the cat pushed me down into a seat. "Oh, so instead of sharing, you're getting yourself a front-row seat?" I went ahead leaning back ready to enjoy the ride. One part of me was interested in watching another guy slobbering on my cock, but the idea of just feeling him go to town was interesting too. Just for something to do, I grabbed the ass seated in my lap and started kneading it.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:14 am

She hums happily as you begin to knead her ass, while peeking around her you see the bunny boy coming closer... in fact, he'd actually gotten onto all fours and was crawling closer. Once he was between your legs, he leaned in and began to lick at your balls, sending pleasant shivers through you as the feline begins lining herself up with your rod.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:56 pm

I enjoyed the feeling of soft, yielding flesh beneath my fingertips as I looked over her shoulder to watch the bunny start getting to work. "That's it, bunny boy. Make sure those balls are nice and raring to go. I wanna give the kitty a good creamy filling. Do a good enough job, and I'll make sure to give you a wild ride of your own. Just don't take too long. I do have a stop to make." I leaned over the cat girl's shoulder nipping at it and the side of her neck as I thrust up into her as soon as I was sure she was lined up. No point in letting her do all the work even if she was riding me."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:07 am

The cat girl gasps and shudders as you push on up into her... while the Bunny boy looks even more excited and quickly takes one of your orbs into his mouth and suckles eagerly upon it as his hand reaches up to toy and knead at the other. Your mind briefly wondered at your own words, finding it surprising you were thinking of doing another guy... but well, his figure looked more androgynous or nearly even feminine... and he was taking the girls role...

Still, the cat girl grins once your inside her and begins to bounce atop you, arching her back and baring her neck more to you as you nip at her.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:50 am

One hand continued kneading her rear while the other wrapped around her side to knead a breast while I continued thrusting up into her and nipping at her neck and shoulder. I was amazed at what I was promising to do to the guy between my legs, but he was feminine enough that I could pretend he was close enough to a girl for it not to matter.

I could swear I felt my balls swell at the bunnies attention as my cock drooled and spat within the kitty's folds. She was amazingly hot and wet inside as the both of us worked to jam my cock as deep into her as possible. My knot was starting to form, and while I teased her entrance with it, I was careful not to push it into her for fear of being stuck when my stop arrived.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:57 am

It took some effort to keep from knotting her... the urge was strong to just stuff it on inside her and tie you to her while you unloaded... but you soon had reason not to do so as the Bunny released your balls but moved to nuzzle, lick, and kiss at the knot, sending waves and jolts of pleasure through you.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:33 am

I hiss in pleasure feeling the bunny start to toy with my knot. "Oh yeah, that's it. Keep worshipping my knot like the bitch you are." My hands grew rougher with the girl riding my cock as I was starting to approach my limit. I couldn't believe how good it felt to have another guy be so eager to please me as he waited for me to finish with a girl and move on to them next.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:15 pm

You hear the bunny boy moan at that, suckling on your knot some more as his hands kneaded at your balls as the girl moaned and bounced atop you faster. She reached back grabbing your head and kissing you eagerly as she slammed down harder on you, nearly taking your knot into her as she came and her passage clamped down around you.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:44 pm

I pushed my tongue into her mouth as she kissed me feeling around as the bunny continued worshipping my knot and balls making certain I would have a good, thick load to pump into the kitty in my lap. Certainly didn't want to disappoint her when I filled her up with my cream. I growled when she clamped down on me almost taking my knot with how hard she pressed down on me, and it wasn't long before the first shot of fox spunk blasted out painting her insides. Pulling away from the kiss, I smile down at the bunny. "Make sure to clean up any leakage down there."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:36 am

With how tight she felt around you, you were sure there wouldn't be much in the way of any cum leaking out, but given the way the bunny moaned, you were sure he'd happily do that if any slipped free. The feline of course returned the kiss quite eagerly, then ground against your knot a bit as she hummed "Mmhm... still hard... like my hole that much, a fox with great stamina, or does the thought of making the cutie between our legs moan and scream like a bitch turn you on that much?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:53 am

As he continued filling her up, the hand on her hips oved up to join its twin in groping the feline chest. He smirked as she mentioned that he was still hard. "Why does it have to be only one. I like to think all three of those are playing their part." He leaned up to catch her ear with his mouth nibbling a bit at the edge of it. "Though instead of hearing him moan and scream, maybe I'd prefer to watch him dig in and try to eat my cum out of you. Though it feel like you might be sucking it in too deep."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:14 pm

"Mmhm... true that~" She says with a chuckle, mewling as you grope both of her chest melons. She smirks and kisses your nose at that last bit as she said "It could be fun true... but he's been on for a while, I get the feeling you've only got a bit left... so I at least will get a chance to stuff his face between my folds. Could send you photos though~"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:06 am

"Yeah, I wanna stop off at school to see how everyone's been doing. After the way he's been going to town down there though, I hope I at least have time to give him a quickie." I grabbed my phone checking a map app to how far from school I was before I rolled off the seat while letting the feline remain in the seat. "Now, I think you've been patient enough bunny boy." I gave his ass a firm slap and grabbed his tail using it to push him forward to make sure his face stayed around the feline's crotch as I lined myself up with his pucker.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:22 am

You still had a few minutes to go, more than enough time to rut into an eager and horny bunny boy and fill him with your cream. As you get into position, the bunny boy lets out a squeak but blushes, raising his little puff tail up and moaning as you smacked him. His face was soon in her folds, and he began to lap at the cum leaking from her as his rosebud winked invitingly at you.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:30 am

I chuckle as I hear him moan and watch his tail lift invitingly. Having little time and seeing how eager he is, I figure there's no need to go easy on him as I slam everything but my knot into his pucker. It certainly wasn't my first time fucking an ass, but it had never been a guy's ass before, so I paid careful attention as I pounded into that eager bunny boi to the way his ass felt around my cock. I kept one hand on his tail pulling it back and forth while my other hand delivered another strike to his ass just before each lunge to fill his twink ass.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:08 am

His ass felt just as tight as a girls ass, but one major thing you quickly noticed was how he responded when your cock rubbed up against a certain spot inside him. Almost feminine squeaks and squeals would echo forth from the bunny boi's lips and into the feline's cunny as his ears quaked and his backdoor spasmed and rippled around you as it tried to suck you in deeper. His cute moans and his hot tightness only further aroused you as you found yourself enjoying pounding the twink's cute little rear... maybe you could get his number and do this more often too~
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:41 pm

I grunted as I felt him tighten up the first time I hit that spot making sure to pay special attention to it as I continued to rut his ass like my personal onahole. I didn't have long, so I went at him with reckless abandon guaranteeing I wouldn't last long, but the way he was taking it, I was sure he would be satisfied anyway. With one last push, I snarled as my cock started firing off within his tight rear filling him with another load of my cream. Panting, I took hold of his ear whispering into it. "Give me your number. Maybe next time, I'll have time to give you the knot good and proper." As his ass continued to milk me, I couldn't help but wonder just what he was feeling though.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games